Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 109 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 1:12 pm

“A rash? In my room?How did she get it- my room is clean! And two, why is that old man interfearing in this? You can bite me right here and now! The ball is still going on, but I don’t care. And what do you mean we can’t track her down?Stupid Myths. Just bite e and I’LL track her down for you!”
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 109 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 1:24 pm

"Probably an allergy or an attainments to one of the medications she was given". Kyle said them spotted Zero's t-shirt. "meant to give her that". Kyle sighed he couldn't go in now. "You need to wait for yours one others safety". Kyle sighed. "If things were that easy we would have found her by now".

"I can't be everywhere, those girls are surpost to be helping". Zero snapped grabbing hold of Jason and showing him the bite mark.
"Hay that hurts". Jason said
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 2:24 pm

"My own safety? No, you're biting me NOW and that's final!" Hannah snapped. "Things were just difficult cause i wasn't around. Just bite so i can track her down. She's in maria's body! Don't you get any of this? And told everyone i was crazy!" Hannah repeated again.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 2:31 pm

"I can't be everywhere, those girls are surpost to be helping". Zero snapped grabbing hold of Jason and showing him the bite mark.
"Hay that hurts". Jason said

"The head master knows this is happening and the reasons for it so just wait for him first, I don't know where he want's you to be, the smell of your blood can attract the others here". Kyle said. "As a pure blood we can track better than any other vampire and with out being in your own body it makes it impossible to track since they aren't that active, and to do what you want need to be in your own body". Kyle sighed. "Please give Zoe Zero's t-shirt she has nothing to wear and she is going to turn wrinkle if she stays in that bath any longer". Kyle asked.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 2:38 pm

"And you're supposed to be helping them! Do know what happened? Hannah pinned Maria for crying out loud! And she's hurt!" Yagari snapped. He looked at Jason when Zero did that and looked at his bite marks. "When...When did you get bitten?" Yagari asked, lighting a cigarette.

"For your horrible information, Yagari arrived here to the academy a few minutes ago and he doesn't want me to get bitten. And guess what? He's spread the news to Zero AND yuki! It would be better if you do it quickly!That old man didn't know how to keep her mouth shut!" Hannah snapped. She looked at the shirt. "Oh, alright.." she said, grabbing the shirt and walking towards the door.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 2:43 pm

"What?" Kyle choked. "You have to be kidding me, he will mark you with that tatoo and be able to control you. What is Cross thinking". 
"No idea he can't understand us". Zero said. "How was I surpost to know she would loose it, we all can't dissapear and do out own thing what happens if somthing went on in here?" Zero snapped. "Besides Maira was near the door on the bench she didn't go far.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 2:47 pm

"Is it bad if i get marked with a tattoo? I'm kinda jealous only Zero has one which looks so cute" Hannah said, a smile on her lips as she turned around- a few inches away from the door.

Yagari scowled. "Then how am i supposed to ask him how he got bitten? I can see he isn't marked with a tattoo yet" Yagari said. "And yes, Maria didn't get far, but Hannah accused her of shizukha using Maria's body"
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 2:51 pm

"Hunters use them to try and control a vampire". Kyle said. "That is one thing I wanted to avoid, you won't have as much freedom with one".

Zero looked like he had been slapped when the name Shizuka was mentioned to him, his eyes widening to there fullest and holding his breath.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Yagari noticed his reaction. "Oh, sorry kid" he apologized. "I shouldn't have told you that"

"No no, i think it's good. I don't want to hurt people.." Hannah said, smiling.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba