Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Responder al tema

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hey, I'm princesszelda! - Página 6 Empty Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Mensaje  thedoniee Jue Jun 05, 2014 8:51 pm

princesszelda escribió:
No, I've really got to thank you ! You put a lot of heart into your explanation. ^^

I do know some games that don't have the adopt-a-new-one syndrome ( Laughing I think I actually just made a word xD). There's Tamagotchi, which I used to have before but it's broken now and I miss playing it  Crying or Very sad It's a handheld digital pet game and the pets are just sooo cute ! You could even log into their website and earn points for your pet by playing games. If you have two Tamagotchis, you could make them friends and (if they're opposite genders) a couple. Nintendogs is a really nice game to play if you have a Nintendo DS. You could adopt dogs (I love dogs and I know how much you love them too!), feed, groom, care for them, and even play with them. You could also accessorize them, it's so cute. ^^ Also, each dog has a unique personality and I think that's really cool. I don't mean to bore you with a long list, but here are more virtual pet games: Moshi Monsters, Pet Society (you will need to have Facebook for this), EverythingGirl (in here you can adopt a PowerPet which is really cool because you can watch it grow)... If you need any more just let me know, and if you would like to know the names of their websites you can ask me ! ^_^
Aw youre very welcome then ^^

Its okay. I always come up with new words Laughing
Thank you for explaining to me as well. It really sucks when games get deleted, right? Like you get soo attached, and then one day BAM! It just gets deleted! Its so not fair Crying or Very sad
Thank you so much for telling me the other games as well! I dont have a Nintendo as Im not much of a gaming person  Embarassed  However I looooved SPP(SuperPokePets). And like two days ago, I found a game someone created, which is sooooo alike with SPP. Its stil la beta version and a lot of features are missing, but its still nice. Although, it still doesnt feel the same you know Neutral
I looove dogs but I love wolves as well. I love husky dogs because theyre kinda like wolves. Like theyre beautiful, so smart and full of energy. I love wolves how theyre also beautiful, the way they live in packs and more.
I adopted a fox instead of a dog, because the fox seemed like closer to the wolf than the other pets they had there. I named her Dana Very Happy

I'll try Petsociety since I do have facebook and see how it is. Thank you so much for all the others. I'll definitely be checking all, but right now Im busy studying for my finals. When Im done with them I'll have more free time to do things Very Happy
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  princesszelda Miér Jun 18, 2014 1:54 am

donjeta escribió:Aw youre very welcome then ^^

Its okay. I always come up with new words Laughing
Thank you for explaining to me as well. It really sucks when games get deleted, right? Like you get soo attached, and then one day BAM! It just gets deleted! Its so not fair Crying or Very sad
Thank you so much for telling me the other games as well! I dont have a Nintendo as Im not much of a gaming person  Embarassed  However I looooved SPP(SuperPokePets). And like two days ago, I found a game someone created, which is sooooo alike with SPP. Its stil la beta version and a lot of features are missing, but its still nice. Although, it still doesnt feel the same you know Neutral
I looove dogs but I love wolves as well. I love husky dogs because theyre kinda like wolves. Like theyre beautiful,  so smart and full of energy. I love wolves how theyre also beautiful, the way they live in packs and more.
I adopted a fox instead of a dog, because the fox seemed like closer to the wolf than the other pets they had there. I named her Dana Very Happy  

I'll try Petsociety since I do have facebook and see how it is. Thank you so much for all the others. I'll definitely be checking all, but right now Im busy studying for my finals. When Im done with them I'll have more free time to do things Very Happy  
Hehe you're welcome ! ^^ I'm happy that you've discovered a game that is similar to SuperPokePets. And Dana, the fox that you adopted, sounds so adorable !

Dogs and wolves are ultimately cool. I also love how dogs are extremely loyal and how they really love you as a best friend! I have a German Shepherd who howls like a wolf at night and I think that's pretty cool.  Laughing 

Also, I gotta say, I really love your avi.  inlove<3 It keeps getting cooler and cooler! ^^

And, I definitely understand about being busy for finals. School literally prohibits me from playing games and doing other stuff I want to. >.< But it's finally summer and school's over! For the next two months, that is. xD Well goodluck on your finals !  Very Happy *thumbs up*
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  thedoniee Lun Jun 23, 2014 12:52 am

princesszelda escribió:
Hehe you're welcome ! ^^ I'm happy that you've discovered a game that is similar to SuperPokePets. And Dana, the fox that you adopted, sounds so adorable !

Dogs and wolves are ultimately cool. I also love how dogs are extremely loyal and how they really love you as a best friend! I have a German Shepherd who howls like a wolf at night and I think that's pretty cool.  Laughing 

Also, I gotta say, I really love your avi.  inlove<3 It keeps getting cooler and cooler! ^^

And, I definitely understand about being busy for finals. School literally prohibits me from playing games and doing other stuff I want to. >.< But it's finally summer and school's over! For the next two months, that is. xD Well goodluck on your finals !  Very Happy *thumbs up*
Im so happy too! I stopped the other games and I only play the similar to SPP one Laughing Aw thank you, she is adorable!  inlove<3 

I love that about dogs! Theyre just awesome! Oh you do? Whats his/her name? THey kind of look like wolves as well, or is it just me?

About my avi, thank you so much! ~Shiny said she saw that and it reminded her of me and showed me the pic. I fell in love immediately and I had to put it as my profile picture! Very Happy

Lucky for you! Ill have to work and study during summer too! But Ill try and find some time to have fun as well xD
Thank you again! I really hope I do good! *fingers crossed*
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  princesszelda Miér Jun 25, 2014 1:31 am

donjeta escribió:Im so happy too! I stopped the other games and I only play the similar to SPP one Laughing  Aw thank you, she is adorable!  inlove<3 

I love that about dogs! Theyre just awesome! Oh you do? Whats his/her name? THey kind of look like wolves as well, or is it just me?  

About my avi, thank you so much! ~Shiny said she saw that and it reminded her of me and showed me the pic. I fell in love immediately and I had to put it as my profile picture! Very Happy

Lucky for you! Ill have to work and study during summer too! But Ill try and find some time to have fun as well xD  
Thank you again! I really hope I do good! *fingers crossed*
That's great! When I like a game so much, I kind of just stick to it and forget about the others, too.  Laughing 

Lol, I know! German Shepherds do look a lot like wolves, aside from Huskies (I love their light blue eyes!). Her name is Fifi and she's just sooo adorable and incredibly loyal.  inlove<3 And she's one of my best friends. x)

Aw that's cool! And, it's true about awesome pictures of wolves reminding us of you and your love for them, hehe.  Very Happy 

Don't worry, I'm sure you will do great! And whatever happens, just give yourself a rewarding pat on the back for doing your best. ^^ That's kind of what goes for me. xD Pretty soon you'll have your break, get to relax, and have more fun. Very Happy 
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  thedoniee Dom Jun 29, 2014 11:12 pm

princesszelda escribió:
That's great! When I like a game so much, I kind of just stick to it and forget about the others, too.  Laughing 

Lol, I know! German Shepherds do look a lot like wolves, aside from Huskies (I love their light blue eyes!). Her name is Fifi and she's just sooo adorable and incredibly loyal.  inlove<3 And she's one of my best friends. x)

Aw that's cool! And, it's true about awesome pictures of wolves reminding us of you and your love for them, hehe.  Very Happy 

Don't worry, I'm sure you will do great! And whatever happens, just give yourself a rewarding pat on the back for doing your best. ^^ That's kind of what goes for me. xD Pretty soon you'll have your break, get to relax, and have more fun. Very Happy 
YAY! Glad Im not alone on that! *hi5*

I made this habby for a contest. The theme was to create a habitat and decorate it into what you wish your pet turned into. Can you guess what I wish it turned to? Laughing
Hey, I'm princesszelda! - Página 6 Captud10
I did this, and I actually won the first place Shocked Which is pretty shocking because you have NO idea how many talented people are there. You should see what they come up with and its AMAZING!

Omg Fifi? That sounds soooo adorable!  inlove<3  inlove<3  inlove<3  inlove<3  inlove<3  Do you have any pictures? Id love to see her!

Aw Im glad for that Very Happy

Yeah hopefully I'll have time to do that. Ill have to study during the summer as well T_T
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Jul 01, 2014 10:42 am

ciao_ciao
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  princesszelda Mar Dic 23, 2014 7:12 am

Hey guyz I'm back! sunny I've been gone for a while because of school, but now I'm back thanks to the holiday break. Also, happy holidays everyone!~santa hehe
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Dic 23, 2014 7:14 am

Hi! Long time no see.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  princesszelda Mar Dic 23, 2014 7:30 am

thedoniee escribió:
princesszelda escribió:

YAY! Glad Im not alone on that! *hi5*

I made this habby for a contest. The theme was to create a habitat and decorate it into what you wish your pet turned into. Can you guess what I wish it turned to? Laughing
Hey, I'm princesszelda! - Página 6 Captud10
I did this, and I actually won the first place Shocked Which is pretty shocking because you have NO idea how many talented people are there. You should see what they come up with and its AMAZING!

Omg Fifi? That sounds soooo adorable!  inlove<3  inlove<3  inlove<3  inlove<3  inlove<3  Do you have any pictures? Id love to see her!

Aw Im glad for that Very Happy

Yeah hopefully I'll have time to do that. Ill have to study during the summer as well T_T
That looks amazing! inlove<3 inlove<3 Everything was made out of habitat decorations? It's really beautiful, it's no wonder that you won first place. And congratz, too! ^_^:Welldone:  

She is adorable! My sister and I made this little collage of Fifi and another one of our dogs, Mimi. Mimi is a labrador and golden retriever mix. What's really cute is that both of them are best friends! They're almost like inseparable sisters. :like:

https://2img.net/h/oi61.tinypic.com/11sfpt1.jpg

The lower left pic is when they're all grown up, and the other two are when they were still pups ^^
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba