Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Responder al tema

Página 3 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hey, I'm princesszelda! - Página 3 Empty Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Mensaje  thedoniee Mar Abr 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Pennysns escribió:Donajeta is just as crazy as me, but I tend to put it out more often. Laughing 
Thats not true  :suspect:  We're equally crazy!  :suspect: 
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  princesszelda Jue Mayo 01, 2014 3:44 am

Lovelly_girl escribió:Hithere.. Do i know you in the prev forum?
Salut! Unfortunately, I was not a member of the previous forum that you speak of. And I certainly do not know you...yet. Laughing But I guess that's what introductions are for! So let's get to know each other.  Very Happy 

donjeta escribió:
princesszelda escribió:
 Laughing I guess Penny has a competition! xD

I'm doing well, too. =) And I like how your avatar pic is a wolf. Is it your favorite animal?  Very Happy
Penny is not a competition to me. We're equally crazy  Laughing 

Awh thank you so much! Yes it is! I looooove wolves! Thats why I like husky dogs as well :3
Oh that's cool! As much as I love wolves as well, my favorite animal is their cousin: dogs! ^^ And cats, too. Actually, it's a tie between them. xD 

Pennysns escribió:Donajeta is just as crazy as me, but I tend to put it out more often. Laughing 
Oh I see, haha  Laughing
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  Its♥︎Reina Jue Mayo 01, 2014 8:11 am

My favourite movies?
Tangled and Frozen, I'm not sure of anything else!
Your favourite book?
Its♥︎Reina

Its♥︎Reina

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 01, 2014 9:37 am

I se. But we can still be friends!
A little about me - I'm a bit crazy, snappy at times, Loves to chat and RP and gets angry a lot. But i try my best to control my temper. Beware, if you're my friend, i'll take care of you, but if you're my enemy, i'd shred you into pieces.. You can ask my friends if you want..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  thedoniee Jue Mayo 01, 2014 2:52 pm

princesszelda escribió:
Awh thank you so much! Yes it is! I looooove wolves! Thats why I like husky dogs as well :3 [/b][/color]
Oh that's cool! As much as I love wolves as well, my favorite animal is their cousin: dogs! ^^ And cats, too. Actually, it's a tie between them. xD 
[/quote]Yeah I love dogs and cats too. But I'd rather have a dog as a pet than a cat.
My mom doesnt like having a pet in the house so we dont have one  🇳🇴 
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  princesszelda Vie Mayo 02, 2014 7:21 am

ButterflyJewel escribió:My favourite movies?
Tangled and Frozen, I'm not sure of anything else!
Your favourite book?
Tangled and Frozen >> two of my fave Disney movies!! <3
I loooove reading, so I have many favorite books. I can name some: When You Reach Me, W.I.T.C.H.,The Iron Fey Series, Paisley Hanover Series, Fortune's Magic Farm, Where the Mountain Meets the Moon, Starry River of the Sky, The English Roses Series, The Same Stuff as Stars, Cupcake Diaries... I could go on and on, but I'm afraid I might be getting annoying. -.- So, what about you?  Very Happy
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  princesszelda Vie Mayo 02, 2014 7:23 am

Lovelly_girl escribió:I se. But we can still be friends!
A little about me - I'm a bit crazy, snappy at times, Loves to chat and RP and gets angry a lot. But i try my best to control my temper. Beware, if you're my friend, i'll take care of you, but if you're my enemy, i'd shred you into pieces.. You can ask my friends if you want..
Yikes! I'd rather be your friend! Surprised JK.  Laughing But I really do love to be friends. Thanks for sharing about yourself, and It's nice getting to know about you. Very Happy 
Me, I'm bubbly, crazy (esp when I'm in fangirl mode xD), bookwormy (omg is that even a word?  Laughing ), dorky, and...I love basketball! I don't know why I just said that, but really, I do. ^^
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  princesszelda Vie Mayo 02, 2014 7:25 am

donjeta escribió:Yeah I love dogs and cats too. But I'd rather have a dog as a pet than a cat.
My mom doesnt like having a pet in the house so we dont have one  🇳🇴   
Awww! I sorta feel the same way since I have a cat but my mom doesn't allow him inside the house. She loves our cat, but it's just that she's allergic to him. =(
But cheer up! There's a reason why there are virtual pets. =) :floraWinx: 
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 02, 2014 7:44 am

princesszelda escribió:
Lovelly_girl escribió:I se. But we can still be friends!
Yikes! I'd rather be your friend! Surprised JK.  Laughing But I really do love to be friends. Thanks for sharing about yourself, and It's nice getting to know about you. Very Happy 
Me, I'm bubbly, crazy (esp when I'm in fangirl mode xD), bookwormy (omg is that even a word?  Laughing ), dorky, and...I love basketball! I don't know why I just said that, but really, I do. ^^
I love basket ball too!! And i LOVE books!Do you watch anime or manga? I'm currently reading Vampire Knight..You should watch/read it..Thousand times better than twilight...
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba