Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Responder al tema

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hey, I'm princesszelda! - Página 5 Empty Re: Hey, I'm princesszelda!

Mensaje  thedoniee Lun Mayo 05, 2014 3:17 pm

princesszelda escribió:
Awww! I haven't heard of the site but it sounds like you and your virtual pet shared a really close bond.  :floraWinx: 
Which makes me think...a pet adoption game here in WinxClub would be a supercool idea!  Very Happy
It was such a lovely game. Like you had your pet and you could feed it, play with it, take care of it. Then you could dress it up and decorate her habitat. Every week there would be new habitats that you couldve bought. You pet also had a garden. You could grow plants and then take money and points. It has levels obviously xD
After you change a habitat, you couldve taken a screenshot and it would be automatically saved into this that was called Scrapbook (if i remember correctly). People could also like and comment on them.
Also you couldve joined a Club. The club members would take points for how many times youd take care of your pet, point on how much you spent momey on buying something from the shop, and points on how many times youd play with your friends' pets. I could show you some of the screenshots I took. But Id do it in the weekend as I dont have them here >.<
I miss it sooo much!

And about the game you mentioned, it is a great idea, but its not so simple to create a whole new game. Besides theres already a game like that, but to me it doesnt work properly (or maybe thats how its supposed to work, I do t really know). Every time I go to play a game, I have to adopt a new pet >.<
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Mayo 05, 2014 9:51 pm

princesszelda escribió:
Winxlover449 escribió:*Comes barreling in on hyper speed roller skates*

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm Winxer, a mini-mod around here. I love Zelda to! (even though Etrian Odyssey is better *Shots fired*) I hope you enjoy the forums!
*gets squashed under roller skates* Oof!

*gets up and clears throat* Why hello, Winxer! It is an honor to meet yet another one of the amazing mini-mods here in the forum. And thank you!  Very Happy 

I'm glad you like Zelda, too, but WAIT...Etrian Odyssey is...better? You're saying Etrian Odyssey is...B-B-B-BETTER?? *cracks knuckles*  Evil or Very Mad 

Laughing  Laughing Don't worry, I'm only kidding!

YES. ETRIAN ODYSSEY IS LOVE. ETRIAN ODYSSEY IS LIFE.

Nevermind me and my hipster fandoms XD. If you like really hard dungeon crawlers, you should check them out. It's for the DS family. Though it is made by the minds behind Persona and Shin Megami Tensei, so prepare for some Dark themes.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  princesszelda Lun Jun 02, 2014 1:20 am

donjeta escribió:
princesszelda escribió:
Awww! I haven't heard of the site but it sounds like you and your virtual pet shared a really close bond.  :floraWinx: 
Which makes me think...a pet adoption game here in WinxClub would be a supercool idea!  Very Happy
  It was such a lovely game. Like you had your pet and you could feed it, play with it, take care of it. Then you could dress it up and decorate her habitat. Every week there would be new habitats that you couldve bought. You pet also had a garden. You could grow plants and then take money and points. It has levels obviously xD
After you change a habitat, you couldve taken a screenshot and it would be automatically saved into this that was called Scrapbook (if i remember correctly). People could also like and comment on them.
Also you couldve joined a Club. The club members would take points for how many times youd take care of your pet, point on how much you spent momey on buying something from the shop, and points on how many times youd play with your friends' pets. I could show you some of the screenshots I took. But Id do it  in the weekend as I dont have them here >.<
I miss it sooo much!

And about the game you mentioned, it is a great idea, but its not so simple to create a whole new game. Besides theres already a game like that, but to me it doesnt work properly (or maybe thats how its supposed to work, I do t really know). Every time I go to play a game, I have to adopt a new pet >.<
Ah, I see! Thanks for taking the time to explain to me how the game was played. It really helped me picture how much fun the experience was.  Very Happy 

Yah, there are those games wherein you have to adopt a new pet every time you play. >_< But there are some that don't have that kind of problem. Like it saves your pet, and you won't have to suffer from adopt-a-new-one syndrome.
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  princesszelda Lun Jun 02, 2014 1:31 am

Winxlover449 escribió:
princesszelda escribió:
Winxlover449 escribió:*Comes barreling in on hyper speed roller skates*

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm Winxer, a mini-mod around here. I love Zelda to! (even though Etrian Odyssey is better *Shots fired*) I hope you enjoy the forums!
*gets squashed under roller skates* Oof!

*gets up and clears throat* Why hello, Winxer! It is an honor to meet yet another one of the amazing mini-mods here in the forum. And thank you!  Very Happy 

I'm glad you like Zelda, too, but WAIT...Etrian Odyssey is...better? You're saying Etrian Odyssey is...B-B-B-BETTER?? *cracks knuckles*  Evil or Very Mad 

Laughing  Laughing Don't worry, I'm only kidding!

YES. ETRIAN ODYSSEY IS LOVE. ETRIAN ODYSSEY IS LIFE.

Nevermind me and my hipster fandoms XD. If you like really hard dungeon crawlers, you should check them out. It's for the DS family.  Though it is made by the minds behind Persona and Shin Megami Tensei, so prepare for some Dark themes.
*Scratches chin* Hmm...Interesting.  Cool I'll go check them out pretty soon.
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Jun 02, 2014 1:32 am

Yes, then you can join our cult. ^^ warning- No matter HOW innocent and light hearted the fandom and game art make the game look, it can get pretty dang dark. It makes you rethink your life. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Jun 02, 2014 3:01 am

^^Agreed!
Once you become a fan of something, you die inside without dying outside  Laughing 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  thedoniee Lun Jun 02, 2014 4:03 pm

[quote="princesszelda"]
Ah, I see! Thanks for taking the time to explain to me how the game was played.  It really helped me picture how much fun the experience was.  Very Happy 

Yah, there are those games wherein you have to adopt a new pet every time you play. >_< But there are some that don't have that kind of problem. Like it saves your pet, and you won't have to suffer from adopt-a-new-one syndrome.
00ccff]No need to. I would talk about it for ages. I just miss it soooo much!

Yeah, adopting a pet every single time you play is not so much fun >.<
Do you know any games that dont have the adopt-a-new-one syndrome? Laughing
thedoniee

thedoniee

Mensaje  ~North Wind~ Mar Jun 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi Zelda!!
I was kinda trying to find your Chatta but since you don't have one,I decided to contact you here.
I just wanted to say you're an amazing RPer!!
And I'd totally love it if we could be friends.
~North Wind~

~North Wind~

Mensaje  princesszelda Jue Jun 05, 2014 5:12 am

@ Winxlover and Penny :  Laughing  Laughing Don't worry, I know the feeling because I've been through that before. xD Well, up to now actually!

donjeta escribió:
princesszelda escribió:
Ah, I see! Thanks for taking the time to explain to me how the game was played.  It really helped me picture how much fun the experience was.  Very Happy 

00ccff]No need to. I would talk about it for ages. I just miss it soooo much!

Yeah, adopting a pet every single time you play is not so much fun >.<
Do you know any games that dont have the adopt-a-new-one syndrome? Laughing 
No, I've really got to thank you ! You put a lot of heart into your explanation. ^^

I do know some games that don't have the adopt-a-new-one syndrome ( Laughing I think I actually just made a word xD). There's Tamagotchi, which I used to have before but it's broken now and I miss playing it  Crying or Very sad It's a handheld digital pet game and the pets are just sooo cute ! You could even log into their website and earn points for your pet by playing games. If you have two Tamagotchis, you could make them friends and (if they're opposite genders) a couple. Nintendogs is a really nice game to play if you have a Nintendo DS. You could adopt dogs (I love dogs and I know how much you love them too!), feed, groom, care for them, and even play with them. You could also accessorize them, it's so cute. ^^ Also, each dog has a unique personality and I think that's really cool. I don't mean to bore you with a long list, but here are more virtual pet games: Moshi Monsters, Pet Society (you will need to have Facebook for this), EverythingGirl (in here you can adopt a PowerPet which is really cool because you can watch it grow)... If you need any more just let me know, and if you would like to know the names of their websites you can ask me ! ^_^

Mimie escribió:Hi Zelda!!
I was kinda trying to find your Chatta but since you don't have one,I decided to contact you here.
I just wanted to say you're an amazing RPer!!
And I'd totally love it if we could be friends.
Hi, Mimie! I know you from RolePlay Zone  affraid 
Aw, shucks *blushes*.... I just have this love for writing, that's all. And I really don't think I'm that good in RPing. I need more experience. x)
Sure, I absolutely love to be friends !!  Very Happy
princesszelda

princesszelda

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba