Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6!

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6! - Página 2 Empty Re: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6!

Mensaje  clucey Miér Jun 25, 2014 4:02 am

Yeah! I totally know what you mean. That was so sad! And so was the part when Petra's dad was talking with Levi--that killed me.  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Btw, if you want to keep chatting, let's do it in the Anime Crushes club. That way we don't invade the Kuroshitsuji club with Attack on Titan references. Laughing 
clucey

clucey

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6! - Página 2 Empty Re: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6!

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jun 25, 2014 4:12 am

Haha, alright, I think I have to still join that club. Razz
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  clucey Miér Jun 25, 2014 4:14 am

Aw, really? Well, I'm sure you'll be accepted in soon. And actually, I have to go now. Where I live it's 11:14p.m. and I'm really tired. xD
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jun 25, 2014 4:21 am

clucey escribió:Aw, really? Well, I'm sure you'll be accepted in soon. And actually, I have to go now. Where I live it's 11:14p.m. and I'm really tired. xD
Haha ok! Good night! ^_^
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jun 25, 2014 5:05 pm

I love those animes too! They're both my favorites because I cosplay Canada and am part of a cosplay group. Also SNK because it's awesome and we have our own group of SNK fans at school, but no Black Butler fans, except for one in 10th grade who I see alot.

Also, KRISTAAAA! I remember you, and it's been so long I don't remember much, but I think we were pretty good friends and I have the most terrible memory ever, so *tackle hugs*
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jun 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Haha, Sky I missed you! And yeah, some people remember who I am. Razz Sorry if I was gone. But it's nice to see you. *hugs* And, most of the anime people I know, they love SNK or SAO.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  clucey Miér Jun 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Princesky14 escribió:I love those animes too! They're both my favorites because I cosplay Canada and am part of a cosplay group. Also SNK because it's awesome and we have our own group of SNK fans at school, but no Black Butler fans, except for one in 10th grade who I see alot.

Also, KRISTAAAA! I remember you, and it's been so long I don't remember much, but I think we were pretty good friends and I have the most terrible memory ever, so *tackle hugs*

Your part of a cosplay group? COOL!!!! I've started cosplaying this year with my BFF. We're not part of a group or anything, but we're planning on making cosplay videos to put on YouTube. We're going to do a Jean and Mikasa video, as well as a Will and Grell video.
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jun 25, 2014 9:08 pm

I cosplay Ciel independently, but with Hetalia I'm Canada, and we so far have an America, England, Russia, France,Two italies, Fem!Canada and Russia. We switch characters, for example our France is also an Italy and France. I want to cosplay Fem!Japan since according to everyone, I look like her, and also Spain. We're supposed to be on a cosplay panel at some sort of convention some time soon ^^

Ah, I cosplay Levi! It's because I'm a clean freak when it comes to things being out of place. I want to also cosplay the Female titan, but revamped so she's actually wearing clothes and not just muscles.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  clucey Vie Jun 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Princesky14 escribió:I cosplay Ciel independently, but with Hetalia I'm Canada, and we so far have an America, England, Russia, France,Two italies, Fem!Canada and Russia. We switch characters, for example our France is also an Italy and France. I want to cosplay Fem!Japan since according to everyone, I look like her, and also Spain. We're supposed to be on a cosplay panel at some sort of convention some time soon ^^

Ah, I cosplay Levi! It's because I'm a clean freak when it comes to things being out of place. I want to also cosplay the Female titan, but revamped so she's actually wearing clothes and not just muscles.

That's a very interesting cast of characters you cosplay as. I'd love to see revamped version of the female titan. That sounds really cool!  Very Happy 
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba