Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6!

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6! - Página 4 Empty Re: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6!

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Jun 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey guys! Are you excited for the 3rd season of Black Bulter! Because I know I am~ Very Happy
khlover22

khlover22

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6! - Página 4 Empty Re: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6!

Mensaje  clucey Vie Jul 04, 2014 9:49 pm

You know I'm excited for the 3rd season! And it's only a week away! affraid affraid Did you guys see the 2 minute trailer they released for it?
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Jul 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Yes, omg! I've been sharing all the videos and everything and I'm just so excited for it!  affraid 
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  clucey Sáb Jul 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Me too! I start to fangirl almost every time I see it.  Very Happy  I'm putting the link here in case someone hasn't seen it yet.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=910598282298985&fref=nf
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Jul 05, 2014 8:23 pm

I know exactly what's gonna happen at the end of the season and stuff, so it's gonna be awesome for me!  Laughing There was a part of episode 2 shown at a convention a day or so ago, but I can't remember what page I saw it on.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  clucey Sáb Jul 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Ah, so I take it you've read the manga then? I haven't read it yet, but I really want to! As soon as my birthday comes around, I'm asking for a LOT of volumes.  Laughing 

Oh, and I saw that clip from episode 2 that you're talking about! (The one where the tiger bit Sebby's head) If I find it again, I'll make sure to post it here.
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Jul 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Shocked I must catch up on the manga. I read it but, I been enjoying the anime more. But, I am planning on trying to catch up on the manga. Smile
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  clucey Sáb Jul 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Here they are guys! Enjoy!  Very Happy 

Episode 1:
http://www.soul-anime.net/watching/kuroshitsuji-book-of-circus-episode-1/

Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH1F0iM8GXY

Btw guys, out of curiosity, which do you prefer: the sub or dub of Black Butler?
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 19, 2014 8:50 pm

clucey escribió:Here they are guys! Enjoy!  Very Happy 

Episode 1:
http://www.soul-anime.net/watching/kuroshitsuji-book-of-circus-episode-1/

Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH1F0iM8GXY

Btw guys, out of curiosity, which do you prefer: the sub or dub of Black Butler?
Honestly, I am not a dub fan. So I would say subs. Smile I don't know I'm more comfortable with subs than dub. And I am already caught up on the episodes. Smile Already fangirling about it.  Laughing 
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba