Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6!

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6! - Página 5 Empty Re: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6!

Mensaje  clucey Lun Jul 21, 2014 3:43 am

Nice! I'm a sub fan too. The dubs just come across as really bad to me. xD

And I'm all caught up with the episodes too. They were soooo good!  affraid All the circus people are really interesting. I'm really liking the direction this season is headed in. What do you think of the new animation?
clucey

clucey

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6! - Página 5 Empty Re: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6!

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 21, 2014 5:17 am

It's actually good. I'm interested in it. Everytime I watch it I always have to fangirl. Smile
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Jul 23, 2014 11:22 am

I really like the animation! I prefer subs in most series, but for Black butler I'm more of a dub person as it gets the whole 'Victorian london' feel across instead of it being like the movie, which I feel didn't really put it across much. I really loved all seasons, even though Season 2 was kind of abit too much fanservice, there was potential there, I only disliked the fact of all of the Trancy household being deceased and Ciel being a demon forever. The third season is looking like it's going to be my favorite ^_^

(( I didn't really like the movie. I was okay with the whole japanese actors thing, but I feel as if it's not the same without Ciel ))

Anyway, the musicals were great though! Especially the second one, Yuya makes the perfect Sebastian! (( Maybe second to the cosplayer Lalasosu ))
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Ago 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Nick name: Sash or Astrid
Birthdate (Not Year): January 9
Fav Black Butler character: Ciel
Why u want to join: I started watching Black Butler back in June, and started to watch it again. The animation in it is absolutely amazing, and the design for the clothing makes me jealous that it's strange to wear clothing like that now. I only really like books, shows, etc based in England.
Interests (Other than Black Butler obviously.) xD: Role playing, writing, and making art. Also a lot of reading. :>
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Hina-chan06 Dom Ago 10, 2014 11:58 am

]Nick name: Hina
Birthdate (Not Year): 2/14
Fav Black Butler character: Sebastian  
Why u want to join: Black Butler is cool and very awesome!
Interests (Other than Black Butler obviously.) xD: Anime and music and learning other languahes.
Hina-chan06

Hina-chan06

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 10, 2014 6:50 pm

I know I haven't been accepted into the club yet but. I need to talk about it.
I just finished season 1. And I love the way it ended, but does he come back for season 2?
Because so far all I'm seeing is Alois.
I wan't to check on google, but I have a feeling I'll be spoiled instead.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Semicolon; escribió:I know I haven't been accepted into the club yet but. I need to talk about it.
I just finished season 1. And I love the way it ended, but does he come back for season 2?
Because so far all I'm seeing is Alois.
I wan't to check on google, but I have a feeling I'll be spoiled instead.
Better to find out if you want to know that badly. I am like trying not to spoil too much for you  Laughing 
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Ago 21, 2014 12:28 am

Hey, you guys still awake?  Laughing 

I just found this awesome picture when I was scrolling through my twitter. I don't know why I'm laughing so much.

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji Club! JOIN NOW!!! :D Update, Page 6! - Página 5 Buehl5iIcAEwSmG
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Ago 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Omg, Sky. I'm cry, that comic is great.

uvu So I've been craving lots of fanfics, but I haven't found many well written ones yet. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba