Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Página 16 de 17. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 16 Empty Re: Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Mensaje  clucey Dom Jun 29, 2014 7:15 pm

I'm really excited too! Next week Sailor Moon Crystal comes out, as well as the third season of Black Butler. July is going to be the month of awesome anime!!!
clucey

clucey

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 16 Empty Re: Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jun 29, 2014 7:34 pm

I'm actually not that excited for SM Crystal. I don't like the way it's drawn. But that's probably because I grew up with the original one.
I mean, I love the way its done in the manga, but for the anime... ><
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Jun 29, 2014 8:06 pm

conflictedcolours escribió:I'M SO EXCITED FOR GUN GALE ONLINE!
It's gonna be weird though. Seeing Kirito as a girl. ><
Honestly when I saw Kirito as a girl. I was like this is going to be a messed up anime. But they make the previews look so awesome!
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Jun 29, 2014 8:07 pm

conflictedcolours escribió:I'm actually not that excited for SM Crystal. I don't like the way it's drawn. But that's probably because I grew up with the original one.
Every anime is changing. They are like making it more colorful now than before.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  clucey Vie Jul 04, 2014 9:42 pm

conflictedcolours escribió:I'm actually not that excited for SM Crystal. I don't like the way it's drawn. But that's probably because I grew up with the original one.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not too crazy for the new animation either. Still, I'm willing to give it a shot.  Very Happy 
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Have any of you guys saw the 1st episode of Sailor Moon today?
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  clucey Sáb Jul 05, 2014 7:10 pm

I did! Did you?  Very Happy 
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Yes! Nonstop fangirling for me! And even with SAO 2, that sniper though! Very Happy
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Jul 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Yes, I saw the Sailor moon new episode! Although I like the old transformation better, overall the series looks good!  Very Happy 
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 16 de 17. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba