Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Página 15 de 17. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 15 Empty Re: Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Jun 25, 2014 9:40 pm

25 episodes. It's really good. Also, there's going to be another season premiering next week. I'm excited for that one  Very Happy   cheers 
khlover22

khlover22

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 15 Empty Re: Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Mensaje  clucey Vie Jun 27, 2014 7:21 pm

kristaju escribió:
clucey escribió:
kristaju escribió:
clucey escribió:
kristaju escribió:You're welcome ^_^, what animes have you seen anyway?

I've seen Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Shugo Chara, Black Butler, Hetalia, Attack on Titan, Anohana, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Clannad, Myself;Yourself, Another, Code: Breaker, (I'm still watching the last one)
 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  The feels in Clannad! And in Myself;Yourself! Gyah! Have you seen any of the new animes?

OMG Clannad was so sad! The after story killed me. I cried at the end when Ushio and Tomoyo collapsed in the snow.  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad As for newer animes, I haven't seen any, unless you count SNK as one since it came out last year.
That can count. But most of the recent animes are mostly ending this week. I just finished one of them since the new episode came out today. "No Game No Life" is a really good anime. I would suggest it. Very Happy

Oh yeah, I've heard of that! Maybe when I finish Code: Breaker I'll check it out. Very Happy 
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  clucey Vie Jun 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Princesky14 escribió:Clannad was heartbreaking! Just... No words to describe how sad it was! It was such a masterpiece! I'm going to try and watch the rest of Angel beats which is supposed to be sad too.

Oh yeah, I've heard about Angel Beats. It's supposed to be really sad.  Sad  Have you ever heard of Anohana? It was a sad, but really good. I even liked it a bit more than Clannad.
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Jun 27, 2014 7:45 pm

:O I still have to watch that! Right now I'm currently trying to catch up on a volleyball anime. It's actually really good! Very Happy
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  clucey Sáb Jun 28, 2014 1:52 am

Volleyball anime? Cool! You really are diverse when it comes to anime.  Very Happy 
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jun 28, 2014 6:24 am

I love anime. I'm mostly excited for the new ones premiering next week. Like Sword Art Online II.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  clucey Dom Jun 29, 2014 7:08 pm

I love anime too. <3 And actually, I've heard of Sword Art Online. It's supposed to be really good.  Very Happy 
clucey

clucey

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Jun 29, 2014 7:10 pm

It is, I can't wait for the 2nd season coming up this week. Gyah!!!!!!!
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jun 29, 2014 7:13 pm

I'M SO EXCITED FOR GUN GALE ONLINE!
It's gonna be weird though. Seeing Kirito as a girl. ><
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 15 de 17. Precedente  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba