☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW

Página 7 de 10. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW - Página 7 Empty Re: ☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Miér Mayo 14, 2014 2:12 pm

I was a bit doubtful for the movie at first because I didn't want the story to get ruined but now it seems to be on the right track so I can't wait affraid 
Post some story of yours! I wanna read it! You can never know if you're good or not until you hear the readers' reviews Laughing
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW - Página 7 Empty Re: ☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW

Mensaje  Lazybug Miér Mayo 14, 2014 7:47 pm

I think that's how it works when a book you love gets turned into a movie, you can't help but feel that way Very Happy 

Okay I'll post one I'm working on now.
It's about a high school boy who is doing a research paper on some old stuff in a museum.
He touches this statue and it turns out to be a girl who was turned into stone hundreds of years ago.
She introduces herself and he thinks he hit his head and is seeing things.
What he sees is his world but not his world and she explains that Magic is what he's seeing and that she's a
witchling. Still confused he tries to ditch the crazy girl but can't seem to and then he sees this creature he thinks it's
a monster and the girl just laughs and says it's not a monster it's a "fairy".
Next thing you know he ends up bringer her home, well more like she followed him home and is staying with him because she doesn't know the world she's in and is just confused about things as he is. Very Happy 
It's not finished yet but I have at least a chapter of it, that's just the story idea. Very Happy 
Lazybug

Lazybug

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Jue Mayo 15, 2014 3:48 pm

It honestly sounds really interesting  Very Happy can't wait to read  ❤ 
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  Lazybug Vie Mayo 16, 2014 6:50 am

thanks I'll post it as soon as I can but I have work and stuff so I'll be busy this weekend and just so tired from working that I won't get on Very Happy 
but I really hope you like it and I need name ideas they don't have any yet I just haven't been able to come up with good one so if you have any ideas please share them
Lazybug

Lazybug

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Vie Mayo 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Can't wait and yes of course I'll be sure to share my opinion =D
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  Lazybug Vie Mayo 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Okay thanks Very Happy 
Lazybug

Lazybug

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Sáb Mayo 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Smile
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jun 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Have you seen the movie yet?
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Jun 25, 2014 11:33 pm

Im incredibly disappointed  with the movie. I'll make a rant after everyone in the club says they've seen it.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 7 de 10. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba