☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW

Página 4 de 10. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW - Página 4 Empty Re: ☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Mayo 06, 2014 11:58 am

Nah, I only cried for an hour. Not too bad.
Shut. Up. Laughing 

Not like I care. Cool 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW - Página 4 Empty Re: ☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Mar Mayo 06, 2014 3:09 pm

But deep inside you knooooooow your collapsing and dying and crumbling, you knooooowwww
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  Lazybug Mar Mayo 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Pennysns escribió:I will. If I can stomach Augustus Waters, Dumbledore's, Alaska Young's, Snape's, Will's [and so many others'] deaths, I can stand the end. Besides, it can't be too bad.
OMG!!! I loved Looking for Alaska I knew when she said "you smoke for fun I smoke to die" that she was going to you know die but I was seriously surprised at how it went. I cried at all these deaths just reading them so you can imagine what I was like watching them and I'm going to see tfios and if I don't come out of the theater sobbing it was a terrible movie Very Happy 
Lazybug

Lazybug

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Mayo 07, 2014 7:10 am

@Nat- I cried for an hour, and only my sister knows I cried. She's 13 years older than me and was like,"This is like the Harry Potter of your time. You dear child are going through the same thing I went through when Dumbledore died. And you will NEVER get over it."
Me and my sis are total besties XD

@Lazy- Someone who likes LFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too, and Alaska's last prank was awesome.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Mayo 07, 2014 11:00 am

xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Miér Mayo 07, 2014 2:34 pm

@Penny: if your sister said that then Ilikeherverymuch #potterhead and she's wise to tell you that because it is true Laughing 
@Lazy: IKR LFA was brilliant. I love philosophy and it was so deep with the Labyrinth of Suffering oh God *starts tearing up* oh God I need to to *goes to corner taking tissue box*
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Mayo 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Me and my sista are soulmates  Laughing  We're pretty close.Close enough to suggest her boyfriend options and talk about appropriate things.
YOU LIKE IT?!
I loooove it!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Mayo 07, 2014 2:36 pm

xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Miér Mayo 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Pennysns escribió:Me and my sista are soulmates  Laughing  We're pretty close.Close enough to suggest her boyfriend options and talk about appropriate things.
YOU LIKE IT?!
I loooove it!

Of course she is your sister and so majority is pretty close like that to talk Laughing 
like my sister and I talk about everything and anything
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 10. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba