☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW

Página 5 de 10. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW - Página 5 Empty Re: ☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Mayo 07, 2014 3:01 pm

She's 13 years older than me XD
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW - Página 5 Empty Re: ☆☆The Fault in our Stars Club☆☆JOIN NOW

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Miér Mayo 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Age/time do not define relationships B|
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Mayo 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Ameen to that!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Miér Mayo 07, 2014 3:43 pm

sunny 
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  Lazybug Miér Mayo 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Paper Towns was the first John Green book I read LFA was the 2nd and TFIOS was the 3rd
and now I'm like a huge fan.
Anyway I realized I read a lot of books that have death(suicide, someone important dying, depression etc.) in them but I'm really not a depressed person I'm not, I'm probably the nicest person you'll ever meet once you get past my tough/tomboy self(which I really am)and I'm a really nice person to be around but most people find me idk weird/violent/mean which is just them judging me before they get to know me.
Even though I must admit I use my BFF as a punching bag but in my defense he lets me hit him because he doesn't want me to hit someone/something else and get hurt(one of the reasons I'm hopelessly in love with him :like: )
so yeah Very Happy okay my apologies for the rant about myself Very Happy 
Hope we can be friends Very Happy 
Lazybug

Lazybug

Mensaje  Bloomwinxgirl99 Jue Mayo 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Lazybug escribió:Paper Towns was the first John Green book I read LFA was the 2nd and TFIOS was the 3rd
and now I'm like a huge fan.
Anyway I realized I read a lot of books that have death(suicide, someone important dying, depression etc.) in them but I'm really not a depressed person I'm not, I'm probably the nicest person you'll ever meet once you get past my tough/tomboy self(which I really am)and I'm a really nice person to be around but most people find me idk weird/violent/mean which is just them judging me before they get to know me.
Even though I must admit I use my BFF as a punching bag but in my defense he lets me hit him because he doesn't want me to hit someone/something else and get hurt(one of the reasons I'm hopelessly in love with him :like: )
so yeah Very Happy okay my apologies for the rant about myself Very Happy 
Hope we can be friends Very Happy 

I get you  Very Happy the type of books you read do not define who you are. Reading violent books isn't going to make you violent, it will teach you. It gives you knowledge and broadens your horizons so based on what you've read you can make your own decisions and judge yourself what's right and wrong. Whatever opinion people who don't you have of you is inaccurate and it doesn't even count because they don't know you.
And tell me more of your boy best friend  affraid it's like a typical cute story with the best friends liking each other Laughing
It's okay, I think we all need breaks to just think about ourselves for once Very Happy and of course we can be friends! I was under the impression we already are, silly!
Bloomwinxgirl99

Bloomwinxgirl99

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Mayo 08, 2014 5:01 pm

*breathes heavily* I just bought Looking For Alaska. 31 pages in.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Mayo 09, 2014 5:20 pm

WAAIT WHAT? WE MIGHT HAVE A LFA/TFIOS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. WOO.
Hahahaha! I bet ya nearly finished it now.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Mayo 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Tbh I'm almost done. I would finish it but I'm watching SPN.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 10. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba