◢◤ DanSpen: Complete ◢◤

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

◢◤ DanSpen: Complete ◢◤ - Página 4 Empty Re: ◢◤ DanSpen: Complete ◢◤

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:55 am

27) I was panting when I saw him on the hospital bed. It made me feel like dirt for letting this happen. Danny ope.ned his eyes when my tears touched his hands. He tried to sit up straight. "No no lay down." I said, as I wiped my tears away on my sleeve. "It's alright. Im fine, see! " I let him entwine his hands in mine. Tears in my eyes became to heavy and started flowing down. Danny reached my face and rubbed all my tears away. I smiled and felt so warm from his presence. He smiled back.
I leaned down and went close to his ear to whisper, "My Hero" and kissed his cheek.

Next Week.
I tossed a crumpled piece of paper to Danny in the library. And left, after giving Mrs Han a very content smile. Danny ran outside towards me. Like Pa said, everything was truly over. The storm had passed.
"Really Shakespeare? Romeo and Juliet too!" he laughed. The band aid on his head came off and all he had were a couple of stitches on the right top of his forehead. But his hair covered it, of course. Those really cute fringes of his.
"What! It's a classic. And all I'd written was O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?. Nothing to be jumpy about. I know it wasn't appropriate because you were sitting right next to -" I was cut short by his warm lips on mine. You don't expect anyone to speak with their mouth full. (puke) Now that's just bad manners. I was swept off my feet. I was melting like an ice cream in an Indian summer. My lips were the only thing that matters now.
The poinciana blossoms formed a canopy over our heads. and the sky was slowly getting pinker.
"Danny I love you", I said slowly in a whisper.
"I know Spence, I know", came from his soft lips.

THE HAPPY END
Briadah

Briadah

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba