Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:29 am

Genre: Romance, Adventure, Comedy, Slice of Life

Character Appearance :
◢◤ DanSpen: Complete ◢◤ Kdnzep

◢◤ DanSpen: Complete ◢◤ 21lk0fm

◢◤ DanSpen: Complete ◢◤ B9cgzo

◢◤ DanSpen: Complete ◢◤ Eklpmw

◢◤ DanSpen: Complete ◢◤ 2hyasuv

Hi ! Im Spencer. I’m not an average teen, in fact Im an orphan. I want to keep it low profile. I got into college with a scholarship and live with my adopted father ‘Pa’. He is rarely at home because he goes to these super cool vacations to exotic lands. He gives me whatever I need. The first words he said about me at the orphanage was,”She’s a good kid isn’t she matron?” Then, within a week he adopted me and we were family.
I go to St. Albert’s High School, AHS, and even though Im friendly I don’t have any special friends. I like being alone anyway. It helps keeping the secret safe.
I always eat in the library and its also where I take out my stash of manga from my backpack to read. But one day, I found a stranger in the library.
And it’s a GUY! Great, I have this huge teenage guy phobia. It scares the living day lights out of me. But what surprised me was that he’s reading manga.
Although Im curious to know what he’s reading, I know its wiser to run away before he sees me. But just when I hold onto the door knob, the librarian, Mrs Han, comes in.
“Hello Spencer dear. How come you’re leaving so soon? You don’t even leave if the bell rings. Why the hurry?” said Mrs Han with her usual cheerfulness.
I saw from the corner of my eye that the guy is looking at me. I freaked out.
Mrs Han realizes what is going on.
“Oh my! Im so sorry for making so much of noise, in my own library too (giggle).”
Then she turns towards the guy, “Well aren’t you new here. What’s your name dear?”
The stranger replies,”Danny, Danny Greer” Though the question was asked by Mrs Han, he was looking at me.
At this weird encounter, my legs started shaking. Mrs Han helped me to a chair and blurted out, “I totally forgot about your guy phobia!”
At this, that weird Greer guy stands, still keeping his gaze at me, and leaves after saying,”Im sorry Spence but Im afraid we’ll be seeing each other quiet frequently.”
Briadah

Briadah

◢◤ DanSpen: Complete ◢◤ Empty Re: ◢◤ DanSpen: Complete ◢◤

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:37 am

1)True to his word, he spent most of his time in the library. It's just great that a good looking manga freak spends his time with me ... Not. I hate teenage guys because of all their pictures and videos of innocent girls on the web. They destroy their lives so easily. Selfish and Ignorant.
This Danny guy has to leave! Even Mrs Han has betrayed me to achieving this goal. She even gave him her special homemade bookmarks (one of which Im in possession of) I hate him already, though we haven't had a normal conversation to begin with.
His very existence make me crippled. Its sad that I can recite Shakespeare without breaking a sweat whereas I fall down when a guy just looks at me. You might ask, how come I didn't go to an all women's High School like Little Flower if I stop breathing at the sight of an adolescent guy? (That's a very long question by the way) Well, the answer is simple - because my rent is lesser then the textbooks they use.
Anyway, coming back to the Danny situation - Eh what's this ? He's coming over towards me. What do I do?
DO NOT NOSEBLEED ... DO NOT NOSEBLEED ... DO NOT NOSEBLEED
Omg, he's right behind me to check what manga Im reading. " Dengeki Daisy right? It's really good and super funny. Isn't Teru cute?" he said.
Although I was shivering from the thought that a guy was talking to me while his warm breath is on my neck (and his deo smelt really good), I answered. "Yeah"
Danny was surprised at my response because it went really shrill and waver-y. I tried to cover my red face with my hair and said in my original bass voice, "Umm, if you don't mind could you move away from my chair because I've got a class to attend."
"Sure, later Spence" in his less cheerful voice.
He called me Spence again! Yuck!
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:38 am

2)I got a letter saying that I won a raffle draw. I won two tickets to the amusement park. Oh yah! Now I remember. I gave it in even though I knew I would win the least amazing prises, but win nonetheless. I've got a little luck on my side for these sorta things.
Anyway, as Im looking at these tickets in my hands, I felt a surge of anger flowing through my body. How are these tickets useful to me? It only brought pain because I didn't have any family or friend to go with me. Pa was still on vacation. For some reason, I brought the tickets to school. At the library, Danny and Mrs Han were sorting the newly arrived books, I didn't feel helpful today so I went and plopped onto my seat and took out my manga. The letter with the tickets flew out and landed near Danny. Omg! He open.ed it!
"Don't you know its bad manners to check another man's property without their permission?" I asked like I was rapping.
"Probably." he shrugged, "Why are you looking so depressed? Is it because you don't have anyone to go with you to the amusement park?" with his usual irritating cheerfulness.
Though this was true I couldn't let him win, therefore I answered like this ,"More like I don't know anyone who will take them. I have no time to go to a freakin' amusement park." The nuns at the orphanage would wash my mouth with soap if they had heard that.
"Oh come on Spencer dear! You're a teenager. You kids should be having fun." then like as if it was a brain storm idea, Mrs Han continued," Why don't you two go together?"
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:39 am

3) At this moment Danny and I looked at each other, totally looking surprised, because this idea never occurred to us. But I firmly looked at Mrs Han and told, ”Nope, no can do. I’ve got to start preparing for the school magazine reports.
I forgot to tell you, I got the position. I am editor of the magazine.” At this, Mrs Han jumped up and gave me a big hug. She was always a substitute for my unknown mother. I hugged her back and even gave her a peck on her cheek.
“Congrats dear. Your parents are gonna be so proud of you.”
It hurt. Though she didn’t mean it.
“Yeah” I replied pretty fast and without any happiness. I think Danny noticed. Great.
I hope he gets hit by a bus. Or maybe get suspended for … something. I don’t know. (He didn’t look like he had a piercing or tattoos or even highlights.)
I know that’s evil of me for thinking so. You’d think that living in an orphanage full of nuns might have made me a sweet innocent kid who thinks ‘ga.y’ always meant happy. Well, you’re wrong.
The only good thing that rubbed on me was that I kept my Sabbath.
I went back to my manga.

I was walking towards the magazine club room. I was greeted by a crowd of girls who kept asking who was the new hot president. But I didn’t know either.
Anyway, they were blocking my way and I wanted to get inside the club room. “Excuse me girls. Excuse m–”
I was interrupted by a sudden silence and stillness. The president had arrived. I was just about to open the door when a voice called me, “Hey Spence! How you doin’?”
“Oh Gosh! Why now” covering my face with my palms. I turned back at Danny, ignoring all the jealous shocked painted faces, and said in the smallest voice possible, “Sup” and ran inside the room.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:39 am

4)Even inside the room with Danny sitting on his special table and chair busy with his presidential stuff, (maybe a feet away from me considering I was sitting in the last row) even then he kept staring at me every few minutes. I try to ignore him but to no avail.
And to make everything worse, all the girls who were flocking around Danny started noticing me and talking bad things about me. Hate. Just what I needed.
Then the rest of the nerd club members started to take notice too. I was turning a shade of red. I think a boat load of adrenaline started pumping inside me because within a few minutes I was screaming out, “What the hell are you guys looking at? Get back to your business and let me get back to mine. Capisce?”
My ‘fight or flight’ hormone definitely chose fight. And so everyone listened to me and went back to their work, though there were a few girls who were daring enough to speak in my presence.
I put on my headphones and played ‘Spectrum’ by Florence+the machine. I was always mesmerized by the pitch she took. By the end of the song, the president had everything sorted and called our attention. I took of my headphones and tried to ignore all the whispers about me in the room.
He gave a short and sweet speech on the club, its rules and concluded that we had to introduce ourselves consisting of our names, followed by our position. Everyone did as they were told even though no one paid the slightest attention. But there was an eerie silence when my turn came. Let me just say that you could have heard a pin drop and it would actually echo through the hall. Only my lonely voice was heard. “Hi. Im Spencer Stevens and Im the editor.” My chair did that weird noise when you scratch your nails on the chalk board.
Everyone threw their ‘silence’ into a metaphorical dustbin and started talking like there was no tomorrow. Annoyed as I was, I put on my headphones and drifted through my unconsciousness.
Like that the first club meeting was over. I can’t imagine what the next meetings will be like if this one was already pis.sing me off.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:40 am

5) Oh, I just remembered tomorrow is a Sunday! I gotta go to church and meet my buddies at the orphanage. Our orphanage is attached behind the church. Yes I do enjoy being religious. That’s why I didn’t really hate my biological parents for abandoning me, they gave me a better parent – God. Its also the reason I didn’t feel the need of an intimate friend or even a good social life. Just be good and they will return the same goodness you showed them.
And just for you to know me better here is a small list of
Things you don’t know about me –
1. I’ve won the spell bee for 3 consecutive years. Yes I do read books other than manga.
2. My favorite food is anything with cheese or mayo.
3. If I do get pimples on my face, I try my level best to burst it whether it causes marks on my face or not. I also get pimples on my back.
4. I can sing. I’m always in the X’mas choir.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:40 am

6) I hate you Danny. I could describe you with all the bad words in the world and it still wouldn’t be enough.
Anyway on my way home I found a supposedly injured old man. I suddenly saw myself in the shoes of the good Samaritan. “ Do you need help Mister? Do you need to go to the hospital?” I asked in my sweetest voice possible. He replied, “Yes dear. Could you please help me up?” I did so but he suddenly pulled me towards a bench and pushed me on it. He held fast my wrists on the chair so I wouldn’t punch his guts out. I was in an awkward position and I was sure he was the rap.ist I had read in the newspaper. Good Samaritan by foot!
I didn’t know what to do. He was so close to me, holding a knife in his free hand. I couldn’t move because he pinned down my legs with his. I have no friends, no family, no one except God. I kept praying for his help. To send his guardian angels to kick the hell out of this man. He was so near to my neck and was removing my shirt buttons with his knife. I started to scream and shake but everyone had gone home, afraid the same man in front of me.
He cut my cheek with his knife, agitated obviously.
I suddenly heard a punch that would fracture any person. The old man was screaming with pain. I was saved. The man’s weight from me was gone. I was too spent to stand up.
The person carried me in his arms. I ope.ned my eyes atlast. And there I saw the angel that protected me.
“ Are you okay Spence?” ,he spoke.

Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:41 am

7) I couldn't speak. I just nodded and started crying on Danny's chest. I couldn't stop.
He took me to his house and laid me on his bed. I slept till it was late evening. I was too tired.
Then I woke up and recapped all that happe.ned. It was a moment of conflict between how I should thank him. " Umm, thank you Danny for not leaving me there with that old man." Uh ! What the heck was that?
Actually I had a question I needed him to answer. "Did you follow me all the way home everyday? Are you a stalker?" but not now, considering it was his stalking that saved me.
I went where the smell of food was the most. I could smell the delicious Mac and Cheese. Ooooh cheese!
Actually I would have found anything tasty for that moment because I was soo hungry.
Danny came in an apron and put 2 bowls of manna on the table. No one talked, just ate. I was forever indebted to him. Once we were done eating I stood up to take both the bowls to the kitchen, but before I reached out for his bowl he said,
" You don't have to do that Spence. You are still weak. Let me take them. "
" Are you kidding me. Your bed and the MICROWAVED " referring to his apron, " mac and cheese gave me the strength I needed. Should I flex my muscles to show you? "
He shrugged and laughed. And then he nodded.
I took the bowls and when I reached the kitchen door, I turned back and told him , "Im forever indebted to you, yunno."
And went straight to the kitchen, smiling at the blushing face of Danny.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:41 am

8 ) Next day at school, I met Danny in the library and gave him a bag consisting of his shirt he let me borrow (my shirt was totally button less and open in the front because of you-know-what. Now that I think about it, Danny too must have seen my stuff! Oh no!) and some cake I baked for him.
"Thank you Danny for everything." I said again when I pushed the bag into his hands and covered my face with tufts of hair. I stood there a second to ask him something, but let it slide because a picture of him carrying me half naked appeared at the back of my mind. I panicked. I was about to go back to my manga before Danny held my wrist and pulled me closer to him, making me bend because he was sitting on a chair.
"You've got something you want to ask me?"
I blushed so hard that I'm sure I looked like a beetroot. "Well, its not exactly a question. Its just that ... well, ummm ... those tickets I won from the raffle draw will expire soon. So I was wondering if you could use them in any way. Maybe give it to your friends or maybe use them to get the magazine club to be more active and increase the quality of the reports." I was blabbering and I knew it," Ah please take them."
Through all this I didn't look once into his piercing blue eyes because I'm pretty sure I'd faint then and there. He was so close. My face was just an inch away from his. His chest also was pretty noticeable, it was moving up and down ever so slowly. I was almost tempted to hug him like there was no tomorrow.
"That's a good idea editor!" he said. "What?" I was shocked.
"I'll make up a contest for the club. Okay Spence, you may go back to you manga ........ if you want." grinning like he understood what I thought just then. " Of course I'd want to, now let go of my wrist." looking into his sharp eyes. He didn't.
"Spence, have you ever been to the orphanage near the church?" he asked me with a neutral look.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba