⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰ - Página 2 Empty Re: ⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:23 am

⊱10) Don't bite the apple, Eve, caught up in the in crowd
Now you're in style, end of the winter gets cold
En vogue with your skin out, the city of sin is a pity on a whim
Good girls gone bad, the cities filled with them ⊰

"I thought you skipped on me." I started the awkward conversation. "I thought so too, but then I knew you must be dying with curiosity and might probably murder me the next day. Plus I'm not all that cruel." his soothing and calm voice almost got me pis.sed. "How can you stay calm in such a situation?" I jumped up.
"Try Yoga." Snap! (that's the sound of my patience breaking)
The next few minutes comprised of many words in the English language that you never knew existed. Even if I could show you that speech, I would have to censor it. Anyway, I'm always better after an inspiring speech.
"I see that you're really in touch with your feminine side.", said Josh. "I don't like you." I growled.
Briadah

Briadah

⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰ - Página 2 Empty Re: ⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰

⊱11) Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars ⊰

"Ari, I hope you know that it's already 12:30pm. So better get your sleeping on.", my mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Sure, mom."
"You're mom makes you go to sleep at 12:30 on a weekend?", Joshua said in a surprised tone.
"Yah, well our whole family goes to sleep at the tick of 9:30pm on a school night. It's because of Alistair and his stupid baby habits. He's barely out of his diapers." I said in a really pis.sed voice. "So, where's Hera?" I said while standing up and trying to take away the thick bed sheets and throwing it on the couch. I could feel Joshua's stare piercing my back when I was doing the tiresome yet nece.ssary chores.
"Umm, what are you doing?" he said when he realized that I wasn't gonna look at him until I finished whatever I was doing.
"I asked you first..." counter question.
"You're really annoying, you know that." I guess when he saw me punching the air and whisper loudly 'Yes', he knew it didn't work the way he wanted it. "Fine. Hera's gone for a forbidden trip to the Himalayas with her school mates. So she had me cover for her. And where did I get all this free time you ask?"
"Didn't Ask-", I raised my finger, intelligently.
He continued, "I am suspended if you didn't know, even though I'm sure the whole school CLAIMS to know each and every detail of the matter." I said, "Claim? So you didn't get suspended for making out with a girl in the school hallway?"
"Nope, actually I made that up and all I did was forge a signature. They've all got their knickers in a twist."
"I see. And how many people have told you that you're even dumber than you look. -"
"Are you stating that I look smart?"
"No and shut up. Trying to talk here. You could've just told everyone you copied a teensy bit text and got scr.ew.ed for it. Why? You scared of you're so called FRIENDS?"
"Yes."
Briadah

Briadah

⊱12) And the saddest fear...
Comes creeping in...
That you never loved me... or her or anyone or anything ⊰

Silence... That's all that hap.p.ened when I heard his rather unfortunate plight. He thought that I would find it funny but I know how hard it is to be friends with people who 'pretend' to like you or are after your fame. "So, umm... we'll be flipping a coin for who gets the bed." I said, even though the awkward atmosphere was as thick as syrup.
"No need, I'll take the sofa. Good night. I guess." he said massaging his head. And he got into his stuffy couch and covered his whole head under the blanket. His feet were sticking out though. However sorry I felt for him, I couldn't possibly let him sleep in the same bed I was in. "Yes, good night and thank you."
But just before I could get into my bed, my mom ope.ned the door. "Oh my gosh girls! Why are you sleeping separately? Are you guys fighting? No you guys will sleep together whether you're fighting or not!"
"No mom, it's because-" from the back of my eyes, I saw Joshua covering his head more frantically.
"No buts or ifs now Ariel! Both of you get back into the bed while I go and finish the last of the dishes." And so she left.
"RUN!! We don't have that much time! Put on your wig and get in. I'm pretty sure she's got only 3 dishes to scrub and wipe! Go go go!", I screamed. And so there we were, in bed - together, panting. I think I just gave you the wrong imagery. Oops.
"That's more like it! Now good night." and so my mom kissed us both and went down to see some tv. The only time she would see any tv thanks to me and my brother.
"So umm, did I tell you this might my first time in bed with a girl?" Josh said in a muffled voice.
I smiled in the dark. He does consider me a girl. Maybe I do have a shot with him. Not!
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:24 am

⊱13) You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages ⊰

"Yeah, well... I guess I can go back to my comfy sofa now." he says mockingly and starts getting up to leave. But I can't let him leave. I can't. I wanna feel close to him again. On impulse and sheer instinct, I grab hold of his lean yet sturdy wrist. He turns around and looks into my eyes. I wonder if he can understand what my eyes are telling him. My heart beats faster and louder than it should and I got scared if he could hear it too. He comes back into bed and draws closer to my face. I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out.
We both feel magnetized to each others lips. I lean closer to him and let his hands cover me. But why does it feel so wrong when it is so right? I can't let it happen. I cannot let him fall for me when it's his popularity on the line. I hold onto his heaving chest and feel it going up and down and let my eyes land on them. My mind says I've got to stop what's going on. But why does my heart say do what feels right and let your heart fly. Then I used my lips for what they were meant for. For speaking. And I spoke.
"You can leave once my mom closes the door of her bedroom. I know she will check on us and she'll be pis.sed if she finds us in two beds. This was a mistake." Josh was surprised and I knew I hurt his pride. But there would be a bigger hurt in store for him if he went out with me. He let go of me and rolled onto his side of the bed. "I'm sorry, I never should have called you to my house. It's all my fault." And I turned my back towards him and there was silence everywhere. I knew neither of us would get an inch of sleep tonight. And as sure as the north star, my mom checked and went to her respective bedroom.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:25 am

⊱14) Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes ⊰

I heard him pull away. But only to hear him pull off his wig in a painful hurry. Then I heard him sitting upright on my bed. He wasn't gonna leave! Why was I so happy? Did I really like him that much? Then he turned on the lamp to light up the room with a dim sheen. "What's wrong with you? You first pull me close and then you push me away! I'm not your taffy pull. I'm a man. I deserve the right to be treated like one." he ranted at me. "It's not enough that I get hated by everyone in school. But you to?", he said in a soft and sad voice. Then he covered his face with his hands. I feel so pathetic. What did he deserve for my guilt? "I quit! I really really like you Joshua! From the moment I saw you removing your wig and revealing yourself, I fell for you. But I couldn't possibly tell you. Your popularity and fame was on the line. And how could i possibly be -", I burst open the flood gates of words and tears. He leaned towards me and put his arm on my shoulders.
"What do you mean? I start going to school the day after tomorrow and I'm pretty sure everyone will treat me like I'm one sick dude with a communicable disease! My pretend girl friend was always cheating on me and I can't play in the football team for another 2 weeks. All I have is my family and .... now you." he held my shoulders in his strong hands and I just melt into him. We kissed passionately until we were out of breath and were tired as hell. And fell asleep in each others embrace. Nothing said, nothing done. Just sweet good night kisses.
Next morning, we went for a date to the pier. And found that we didn't care about anything or anyone. We knew, all we needed was each other, and probably even Hera. Hera had come back after the trekking trip on the back-to-school day. Right on time too. Too bad her parents noticed the amount of hair jell Joshua used during his stay. Hera was grounded for a week and that meant no music, tv, ipod, computer for a week.
I told her about me and Joshua started dating would like her blessing. But all she did was say "Meh, I totally knew this would happen. Anyway, Joshua how come you didn't tell Nesbitt about you were taking over for me on the day you saw her? I totally told you to tell her about my situation! Believe me Ariel."
I said," I guess all he wanted to do was check out the girls bathroom and see my underwear."
"Well, let me just say that it was totally worth it." he winked at me.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
THE FRIGGIN' END
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba