⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰ Empty ⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:08 am

Briadah escribió:Hey guys, this is my second story (my first being - DanSpen) and I hope you guys like it. I will be putting a shortened up version of the story in this post every time I post a chapter ... like a OneShot. So that it becomes easier for those who are to bored to read from the beginning. The sequel's out now - Insanity (x2) Doubled.
Peace Out

⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰ 2h3sys0

Genre
Comedy, Mystery, Romance, Gender Bender

Plot
Ariel Nesbitt is a teenager with some issues which begin with the fact that she's always dressing and acting like she's a mafia boss, and not to mention she's got the weirdest circle of friends. There's Brutus the bully-slash-graffiti freak and Hera saint-slash-best bud. But what happens when Hera is not who she seems? What if she's male? And ends up to be Joshua Ferguson, Team Captain of the football team, hearthrob of Highschool and Hera's cousin? So what happ.ened to Hera? Has Ariel been undressing in front of Joshua all this time? Why don't you read and find out?

Till Now

She is a creepy dudette who walks alone in the rain because her cycle broke and she's always had detention from the moment we meet her. Miss Nesbitt talks about her detention supervisor Mr.Sleep Deep, her weird circle of friends - Brutus Atkinson and Hera Ferguson. Brutus is basically a bully and nutcase (and a new friend) that does graffiti on people's lockers. Her Mama is pregnant with the third part of the sibling group. She's also got a brother named Alistair and he's in 5th Grade. Hera and Ariel have their own "secret garden" where Hera protests against the crowded and hectic life of a high school-er by meditating or reading there. Hera covers her whole face with, not makeup, but hair, fake glasses and now, a beanie cap! She's trying to hide something, but what?
Ariel then explains the WEIRD and recent Hera to the readers. Hera always called Ariel's mom 'Mrs Nesbitt' because her parents were a little uptight about respect and values. But it brings a chill down the Nesbitt's necks to find her call Mrs Nesbitt's first name with such ease. Then Ariel explains how her crash course in back answering, how to look like you don't care and, most importantly, 'g.ay doesn't always mean happy' dictionary made Hera who she is today.
Ariel has also noticed that Hera was staring at her all googly eyed when she started undressing for gym class. Weird. Because it's not her first time that she's seen Ariel in her underwear. Oh! And her voice sounds like she's being choked. This just came in, Mr. Sleep Deep discovered the advantages of coffee and stopped blinking for the whole detention period. In the 6th chapter, Hera tells Ariel that she's actually Joshua Ferguson who was Hera's cousin. They share a moment of indiscretion but later Hera admits that she has fallen for Team Captain of the football team, heartthrob of high school, and Hera's cousin. But again realizes that he is way out of her league. And calls him to her house for a sleepover to clear things out.
In chapter 8, Ariel tells about why she has to remain in detention for the whole academic year. She explains to the viewers that she drew a mustache on Mr Deep's clean shaven face on a dare and that the principal got to know. Then suddenly she comes back from her flash back and remembers that she's been undressing in front of Joshua all this time. Finally the time comes for their sleepover and Josh appears 2 hours later. Raving mad, Ariel gives a piece of her mind and yet Joshua remains calm and composed and explains that he didn't even want to come. Joshua tells Ariel that Hera's gone for a forbidden trip to the Himalayas with her school mates. So she had Joshua cover for her. He had all the free time he needed because he had been suspended for forging a signature.
~~~Now you can continue from the last 3 chapters.~~~

Última edición por Briadah el Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:26 am, editado 5 veces
Briadah

Briadah

⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰ Empty Re: ⊱ Insanity And Music (Completed) ⊰

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:12 am

⊱ 1) "I am Titanium" ⊰
A voice screaming in the rain. That was me.
A girl in a black from top to bottom, covered like the reaper except she held an Ipod in the place of a scythe. Her wet hair covered her fair face like a hoody. A girl of fifteen.
She finds it weird that she's referring to herself in the third person and wants her to stop now.
As usual, I was the last one to get out of school 'cause of detention, which has now become a daily routine. Walking home was new though, me and my cycle were inseparable , but my poor baby got hurt whilst tripping over a stone.( In normal people talk - The cycle wheel was punctured. ) That's how I found myself getting caught in the rain and ultimately catching a cold - but the strained singing didn't help either.
"Mom, I'm home."
"How was detention?" she called all the way from the kitchen.
"It was great mom, we had Sleep Deep today aswell." I said while toweling my hair. I slammed the door of my room and started stripping from my heavy garments.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:18 am

⊱ 2) "They tell me I'm too young to understand
They say I'm caught up in a dream" ⊰

Now I'll be explaining about anyone significant enough to be in my life. Remember when I mentioned a random dude named 'Sleep Deep'? No? Then I'm afraid that you suffer from short term memory loss. Whatever.
He is my detention supervisor - Mr. Deep Wilson. As his cute nickname suggests, is the sloth of the detention room. Hearing him snoring is music to, almost, every detentionees ears or ear (singular) in one case.
This 'one case' is a person or animal (you pick) by the name of Brutus Atkinson. He's basically a bully and nutcase (and a new friend) that does graffiti on people's lockers. He's practically finished majority of the school's lockers. Though there are a few smart people, such as myself, who asked him to draw it according to our liking. We're sorta buds now. I mean when you appreciate his art and meet the same person a billion times in public places like detention, for example, you start talking and making friends. Naturally.
Well, you must be wondering why I referred him to have a single ear. Well, because it's true. During some quirk accident with a couple of gangsters with harley davidson's , he ended up in the hospital with a bandaged ear and hearing aid. But like most people with bad reputations, and can't risk being the clown of high school, he chose to dump his hearing aid.
He keeps telling me that there should be more girls like me, who talks loud enough for him to hear. Yeah yeah genius, that must mean that I talk loud enough for the whole world to hear me. Well no one can change a habit that easily and I'm no exception. Look at me going all philosophical, I'm a genius aren't I? ( Warning. I'll punch your face if you answer negatively)
Anyway, who else is there? Oh, almost forgot about HER! Hera Ferguson. The closest person to me other than my own madre.
Speaking about my Mama, she's pregnant with the third part of our group. She's due 7th July. I've got a brother named Alistair and he's in 5th Grade. Cool huh? Wait you wanna hear more about Hera? Oh no, my Bf is already getting more popular than me.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:18 am

⊱ 3) Jet planes, Islands,
Tigers on a gold leash.
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair. ⊰

"Hey Nesbitt, how you doin'? Did you see my new art in the cafeteria?" said Brutus.
"No way! How the hell did you do your dirty work in the cafe?" asked the freakiest girl in the school, aka me.
"Yunno, the usual - hit, bribe and paint routine." said the bully/bud.
"Anyway seeya later, I've got some cash collecting to do." and he left.
Now this isn't really a surprise. I mean the term 'bully' must give you a clue unless you're dumb or home schooled.
I nodded and went my way towards the secret garden, that only Hera and I have access to. You usually find Hera meditating or reading there. It's her way of protest against the crowded and hectic life of a high school-er. It was our secret hideout.
Remember when I told you I would explain Hera to you? Well, it's kinda hard because she's inexplicable. She's the type that's mistaken for a sage / emo. She's usually wearing a skirt with leggings under it and a t-shirt with the name of her fave artists/bands on it. Her hair is longer than mine and wears powerless glasses to cover herself from "the evil eye", whatever that is! It's not like her fringes are doing the exact same thing. That was sarcasm if you didn't catch that.
Her face is almost unrecognizable except for her sharp eyes and beautifully shaped nose. She's a beaut alright! But recently, I've been noticing some strange things about her. She now started wearing a beanie cap, lowering her fringes to the point her eyes were hidden.
It's like she's trying to hide something.... But what?
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:19 am

⊱4) Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating.
Like a drum my heart never stops beating...
For you, for you. ⊰

Recently, I've been noticing strange things about her. I'll give you an example. Last week when we had our usual sleepovers at my house, she did something or, in the exact sense, said something that would rock the world out of it's axis.
"June, mind passing the lemonade?"
You must be thinking,"What's wrong if she wanted some juice?" Well, I'm not talking about the lemonade. From the first time my mom had met Hera they have always been so formal. Hera always called my mom 'Mrs Nesbitt' because her parents were a little uptight about respect and values. But till now I have not met Hera's parents and they haven't met mine. Whatever.
But to find her call my mom's first name with such ease, she must've had a pretty big fight at home. My mom almost dropped the lemonade.
Another incident was when we entered the girls toilet. She looked like she never saw such a thing in her life, which was like the biggest understatement of the year. I mean, she practically lived there before she met me.
Now she's punk and all knowing. Enlightened like Lord Buddha thanks to my crash course in back answering, how to look like you don't care and, most importantly, 'g.ay doesn't always mean happy' dictionary.
In this particular section, I basically go through swear words and tell her their meaning because you can't go through life unarmed. Funny thing hap.pe.ned. She shared an experience when she was in the process of REAL education. When she asked the guy to give her STOOL back, everyone just giggled. See, lesson learnt. You could actually see tears rolling down my eyes when she graduated. Such a good student. Except now, she's on the verge of failing in all her classes.
What's wrong with her?
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:20 am

⊱ 6) Hey brother, do you still believe in one another?
Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder? ⊰

Anyway getting back to the present (my mind tends to wander), I also noticed she was staring at me all googly eyed when I started undressing for gym class. Weird. I mean, it's not her first time that she's seen me in my underwear. Oh! And her voice sounds like she's being choked.
So, remember Sleep Deep? My detention supervisor? Well, I think he's switched to coffee cuz he hasn't blinked an eye for the past 1 hour. Either he's really focused (which he never is, even during his own lectures) or he's gone to sleep with his eyes open (it's scientifically proven, so shut up). Either way, we weren't gonna care and went with our paper plane flying skills. Coolest detention ever!
By the time I was out, Hera was outside waiting for me. Brutus and I were chatting about the usual art frenzy and about how lame it was that Mr. Sleep Deep discovered the advantages of coffee so late.
Finally. Anyway I went over to Hera who, I think, has mastered the 'I-don't-care-about-what-you-think' look. I had to congratulate her. But before I could, she grabbed my hand (unusually strong) and ran towrds the most deserted part of the campus - our secret garden. "Hera, what's up girl? What's with the frantic running?" said I, in between the panting. Both of us weren't athletic but Hera looked like she could run another mile without a sweat. Clearing her throat, a manly voice came out. "I'm not Hera, I'm her cousin, her MALE cousin, Joshua Ferguson but people call me Josh."
And this reply is for all those people who think they're dumber than me. "Wait, which people ?" Then click! "I knew it!! I was afraid to hurt your - Hera's - feelings, but now I know!! You're a guy! Oh my gosh... this can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't -" But before I could finish, Joshua held my shoulders firmly and looked into my eyes and saw my naked soul.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:21 am

⊱ 7) Girl I can see in your eyes that there's
Something inside that made you evil
Where did you go? ⊰

"Stop.........stop it. Your hurting me." I said.
"I can't. You won't listen to me if I do." he said in hush tones.
Then we just breathe the insecure air. His breath just bounced off my moistened lips. It smelled like breath mints. I liked it. "Okay, fine. If I promised to listen t you, will you let me go?", I said when I realized I was totally out of his league. He was Josh Ferguson after all. Team Captain of the football team, heartthrob of high school, and Hera's cousin? Hey, speaking of Hera, where was she?
He nodded and went quiet again. "You forgot to leave me." I said again. And this time he listened. "And stop staring at me. I'm getting all weird-ed out. And where is Hera?" I started blabbing again. "Shhhh!", he said nervously and keeping enough distance for a toothpick to go between us. "Right, shhh." keeping a finger on my lips. "Can you come to my house this evening to clear all my questions." I said hoping he wouldn't notice I was asking him over for a sleepover.
"You mean like a sleepover you girlfriends always have??", he noticed.
"No ... not exactly .... yes. Come dressed like Hera at 8pm. Buh bye now.", I said and went through the hidden bush entrance.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:21 am

Cool We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain
We jumped never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell.
A love no one could deny ⊰

Back at home, "You're making dinner today darlin'." said mum. "I know mum, I know. How's the baby?" I said.
Mother dear said," Oh he's a growin'. And so is my stomach."
And here's the punch line," Actually I was asking about Alistair."
"Hey!!" Alistair squeeled.
After a quick whip up of everyones favourites - dinner was served.
"How was school sis?" Alistair said in between the chewing. Saliva and bread everywhere. "Bro, say it, don't spray it." I said.
After a short laugh I said,"It was a confusing day. Mr. Sleep Deep switched to -" and I related everything that happe.ned except for the Hera/Josh thing. I didn't have a good time after dinner. Joshua said he would come, so where was he?
And so thought to myself. It's funny that I got into permanent detention just because of a dare. Someone bet that no one could draw a moustache on Sleep Deep during his classes. Being a dare devil you gotta do it or your gonna explode. The stupid thing was that I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for that medling kid, Genelia Andrews. Wow! Who would've thought that I sounded like Scooby Doo and the Mystery gang in my head. Mr. Deep who didn't take anything personally and was a good sport forgave me that instant and even laughed at his crudely drawn moustache in the mirror. But noo, Genelia had to tell the princi. And so here I was. Waiting for Josh. Speaking of the Joshua.
Why was he dressed as Hera? Was he a secret crossdresser that shot Hera and came in her place to destroy her life. Maybe.
Then Click! He saw me in my underwear! This is happ.ening too fast. Stop working mind!
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Briadah Lun Mar 31, 2014 7:22 am

⊱9) Take me down to the river
Underneath the blood orange sun
Say my name like a scripture
Keep my heart beating like a drum ⊰

Oh did I tell you that Brutus painted Genelia's locker with a huge 'X' mark. Sweet guy Brutus.
Anyway let's go back to Hera's situation. I invited Josh in Hera's appearance for a sleepover. The only place and time we could have some privacy. And this time, I'll act a little less like me. Fully Clothed and all.
"Hello dear. You're unusually late that I thought you cancelled on the sleepover. I'm glad you're here. Just wait a second now. Ariel, Ariel get down here at once." my mother shouted. Don't look shocked. Such a girly name for a person like me. Not to mention the Disney Princess that was part mermaid and was dumb enough to use a fork to comb her hair. Not that I haven't tried. Tried to take out the fork for 5 hours. Had to cut whatever was left of my hair. Whatever.
"Mom, why can't you call me something that I approve of. Oh hey HERA. Nice of you to show up." I snapped at Joshua/Hera.
"Ariel! Don't be rude. Take her upstairs. I hope you had Dinner dear." She obliviously wasn't gonna listen to me any more further.
"Yes Ma'am." he said.
I grabbed his/her wrist and went up to my room. I was already in my pajamas. My bed was a queen sized bed. Enough for maximum 3 (that's me, myself and I). My bedroom consists of a a bed, a mirrored drawer with my black eyeliner, comb and a couple of scrunchies and bob pins, a table and chair for study. There is a lot of graffiti in my room walls by Brutus. Sweet guy Brutus.
My mom doesn't mind anyone of my friends, it's my brother's friends that freak her out. I shut the door and made him sit on the bed while I sat n the carpeted floor next to him.
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba