Nightfall Illusion - Verge of Insanity - [PG-13}

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Nightfall Illusion - Verge of Insanity - [PG-13} - Página 3 Empty Re: Nightfall Illusion - Verge of Insanity - [PG-13}

Mensaje  Lara12234 Lun Mayo 26, 2014 4:44 pm

That's it, you need to update. As soon as you get the time of course XD AND despite lack of activity, I am actually very active, just that not here. but I would never miss an update from you Scar ^^ It was amazing as always ^^
Lara12234

Lara12234

Nightfall Illusion - Verge of Insanity - [PG-13} - Página 3 Empty Chapter 11 - Announcement

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jul 28, 2014 7:32 pm

The days slowly rolled by since the day that Narugami, the cat, and Etixil, the crow, first spoke. Though none on the the days that passed seemed to bear any fruit in the end. There seemed to be no sign of where the missing three tarot cards had vanished off to, and now even the other realm seemed shockingly quiet. Which happened to be good and bad. Good because in this state no one felt like doing the drop anyways, but bad because if the Daemons weren't over there then where were they? Though with everyone still trying to recover from the most resent lost no one seemed to notice much at least care where the Daemon had vanished off to, or as a matter a fact when they had vanished.

Three days later...

The sunlight was shinning down on the city streets harshly that day, as one Kait Irene Nightengale walked down the street. Her brown hair easily covering her face as her eyes stayed firmly planted on the ground. Her footsteps were light as she didn't want to draw attention to herself. Her shoulder sagged as she slowly walked along, alone. While people passed her by both ways on the street not giving her much of a second thought. Her eyes slowly raised slightly from the ground, only for a moment. Her marine blue eyes, around them the whites of her eyes were red. While her cheeks were rather red as well and still slightly wet from the salty tears she secretly cried to herself. "I... didn't sign up for this..." She chocked to herself no louder than a whisper as she slowly walked along. "... I... never wanted this..." She murmured once more, as two hands suddenly placed themselves on her shoulders. "AHH!" She screamed and jumped almost five feet at that point, which drew the attention of those walking past, her eyes bulging wide as she turned around to see who had grabbed her. Though she slightly relaxed once she saw it was only Yu and Izzy.

"Sesh... We have to work on your nerves, sheila..." Izzy said as she could only blink a few times, hoping that would get the slight ringing in her ears to stop.

"You scream loud..." Was Yu's only reaction to it, but other than it he seemed rather unmoved.

"Well, what were you expecting! You did grab me from behind!" Kait exclaimed at that point as her breathing started to return to normal at that point. "Anyways, what are you doing here? I though you guys were with Lara, Nikk, and the others."

"We were though, after Lara started working on the cover story for the teachers up and vanishing did she start rubbishing our work. So we up and left." Izzy said simply as her arms when other to her sides as she shrugged it off as well. "So we decided to get away from those conchies, and we weren't the only ones."

"Hoshi and Opal are waiting for use down at the Wayside restaurant, then we're going to explore the city some more." Yu said easily picking it up from there. "You should probably come to."

"And... why is that...?" Kait sheepishly asked as she slowly crossed her arms in front of her. "Besides... I might only just kill the mood..." She said softly, rather embarrassed that her cheeks were still red as a tomato being clear evidence that she had been crying for a while.

"It might not be some B & S but it should still be hopping." Izzy said with a firm smile on her face. "And you're not bailing out of this one! You're coming wither you want it or not." She said easily and firmly as she forcibly grabbed Kait's left wrist at that point. "As you bloody well need to get this Cerebrum bloke of your brain. And their's no better way that a good relaxing than a get together to do so."

Kait was about to object once again, though was cut off by Izzy dragging her down the street. Her eyes still rather big from the shock, as one she didn't expect Izzy could have such a hard grip and two that Yu wants helping her at all. Though not much could be helped in the matter, as she had to admit Izzy was right. Her mind had been on Cerebrum too much the last few days, and if they could tell it she must have looked really back for them to have picked up on it. She gave a sigh as she wasn't expecting something like this, but maybe it would help relax her a little. Then also maybe for once they would get more than one word out of Opal. She laughed silently to herself at that thought. Though while off in her own thoughts she didn't notice how far they had gone already and was next being forced into a chair by Izzy herself.

"And here we are!" Izzy exclaimed with a large amount of pride as she took another seat at the round table with five chairs at it. She easily took the seat across the table from the one she had 'placed' Kait in only a matter of seconds earlier, while Yu easily took the seat in-between them.

"Weird... Hoshi and Opal sound have beat us here..." Yu commented once he had sat down in his chair, though it wasn't long to wonder why.

"Oi!"

The shouted came from behind them, which caused everyone at the table to turn around and look at where it had come from. Sure enough, right at the door was none other than Hoshi with one eyes closed and a devious smirk on her face as she waved at them. While behind her was Opal, who gave a smaller hand wave only. Though it was Hoshi to sprint over to the table first while Opal slowly walked over by herself.

"Finally! I thought we would never find this place!" Hoshi exclaimed as she literally threw herself in the empty chair that was next to Izzy. Which was a miracle in itself that the chair didn't just break from her landing in it. "As we started off from the school, though I took us down twenty-seventh which got us over to the park and then we..."

"... we got lost..." Opal quietly said as she gently took the last open seat at the table, and much more gracefully that Hoshi had done.

"Ahh... I was getting to that!" Hoshi slightly whined as Opal had beaten her to the end of their tale. "But I forgive you of course!" She said on a happier note as she then drew her attention to everyone else across the table. "Anyways, I'm glad we're finally out of that school yard! As It feels like I haven't seen the town or a normal person in ages! And besides... If I had to stick around that school with half of everyone mopping around and the other half working their butts off, I would have gone crazy!"

"... But you already are..." Yu commented at that point, from across the table.

"Yeah, and nutty." Izzy took it up from there, as she gave Hoshi a joking smirk.

"... insane." Opal placed it further at that point.

"Okay! But according to my medical records I'm not!" Hoshi defended herself at that point of the conversation. Folding her arms and sticking her lip up like a four year old at the end of a tantrum.

"They were faked..." Both Izzy and Yu replied at the same time as they both seemed to give a half glare at Hoshi at that point.

"Alright. So you saw through my little lie." Hoshi said with a wild smirk as she rebounded quite fast from her tantrum act. "But that doesn't mean I can't have my fun!"

Kait silently battled to keep down the laugh rising in her throat at that point. As one of her hand when to her lips trying to keep the laughter from coming out. Though in the end, failed extremely.

"Ah hah! I knew I'd get her to laugh!" Hoshi shouted triumphantly as she beamed with every inch of pride she had behind it. "I told you!"

"... yup." Opal replied with a soft smile as she gently looked over at Hoshi at that point.

"Though that old guy didn't seem to like my humorous side... neither did that one lady with the blue book." Hoshi said with a laugh at that point, though it caused the rest of the table to go silent.

"Old guy...?" Yu questioned off first, as he looked at the two of them intently.

"The sheila with the blue book...?" Izzy followed as well, her eyes locking on the two of them.

"You're kidding, right...?" Kait asked as she looked from Izzy to Yu, and seeing their intentions in their eyes. "I mean it couldn't be that...!"

"Couldn't be what?" Hoshi questioned while not seeming to notice the looks she was getting from Izzy and Yu.

"Igor..." Yu started to say.

"And Margaret. How do you know them!?" Izzy said jumping Yu at that point as she stood up from her chair and looked firmly at the two of them. "Well, spill the beans!"

"Okay, okay." Hoshi said easily, even though she was in the position of poking a bear with a stick. "I can show you more than tell ya." She said as her hand reached into one of her pockets only moments later to draw out a key, designed in the same manor as the others. "See?"

"You've got to me kidding me...!" Kait said almost shocked out of her mind at that point. Though her gaze turned to Opal at hat point. "Don't tell me... you do too?"

As soon as the question was asked did Opal silently reach her hand towards the necklace around her neck. She then gently pulled on it until slowly the place were the pendant was would be shown. Though instead of a pendant on it, there was another key.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Yu asked at that point, as Hoshi he understood why she'd never tell anyone about anything. Though his curiosity was picking at him why Opal never said a word about it.

Opal softly smiled at that point as the few words escaped her lips. "You never asked..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Author's Note/ Announcement-
One, I know this is total filler stuff. Two, it's probably just as short as the last chapter. Three, I'm sorry Sash but I needed Opal to speak more than one word for this one. XD
Though an update, none the least.

And for the Announcement.
Since I have lost my steam for this story, this story will be put on hiatus. Please note I said hiatus not canceled. Though a new story will be taking this ones place, which I hope will due better than this. So the new story will be going for this one, for as long as or until I regain my steam for this one.

That is all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Nightfall Illusion - Verge of Insanity - [PG-13} - Página 3 Empty Re: Nightfall Illusion - Verge of Insanity - [PG-13}

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Jul 29, 2014 2:25 am

uvu Love the chapter.
And I forgive you. Laughing 
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Jul 29, 2014 2:55 am

Ok, good. As for that last line I needed Opal to say more that just one word. Even though I was cracking up when writing it. "You never asked." XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Ene 09, 2015 10:56 pm

((bumping because I don't have a lot of this saved elsewhere))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba