Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 4 Empty WINXID Outfit Progress

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Miér Sep 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Update: HALLOWINX! So, since it's almost October it's time to work on the hallowinx collection! The outfits will be released on my forum for my winx roleplay and once the web avatar here opens you can use them here too. Here's a first peek at the collection, if you use it out of the forum please credit!

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 4 7HbxI4z

Última edición por MagicalVanessa el Jue Sep 22, 2016 7:55 pm, editado 1 vez
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 4 Empty Re: Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Miér Sep 14, 2016 10:02 pm

That is awesome! Great job! Can't wait to see them on the forum. I have also thought of doing the same but of course I will make my own, unless I run out of time or have less time to make them then I will use yours and credit you somewhere. I try not to steal others work. Smile But, anyways, you did a really nice job. Can't wait to see the others and of course if you need any help, you know who to call.
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 4 Empty Re: Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs

Mensaje  Lilium Mar Sep 20, 2016 3:20 pm

MagicalVanessa escribió:Update: HALLOWINX! So, since it's almost October it's time to work on the hallowinx collection! The outfits will be released on my forum for my winx roleplay and once the web avatar here opens you can use them here too. Here's a first peek at the collection, if you use it out of the forum please credit!

It is very beautiful. inlove<3
Lilium

Lilium

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Jue Sep 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Thank you!
UPDATE: I've been working on a small fall collection for the MiniWinx's avatar's that will hopefully be released along with the HalloWinx outfits in October or by the end of this month. Some of the outfits in this collection you may notice that are not from the original Winx Club site. This is because they are copies of outfits from the Kendall and Kylie app game. I was able to copy the outfits and shape them into the MiniWinx bodies. Tell me what you think!

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 4 N1XxKz7
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Vie Oct 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 4 Fullcollection_by_inwinxibelieve-dakb4uv

Hey guys! Woo! I'm finally done with the HalloWinx Collection! It was hard, but I managed to finish it  Laughing
This collection contains all the HalloWinx outfits from Winx Club, it will hopefully be available after the launch of the avatar system. However, if it isn't you will still be able to see other ways to purchase it on my deviantart:
Comment down below what you think of the outfits! Hopefully that witch on the loose doesn't also eat the messages in this section  Laughing
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Mensaje  eliment Mar Oct 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Lilium escribió:
MagicalVanessa escribió:Update: HALLOWINX! So, since it's almost October it's time to work on the hallowinx collection! The outfits will be released on my forum for my winx roleplay and once the web avatar here opens you can use them here too. Here's a first peek at the collection, if you use it out of the forum please credit!

It is very beautiful. inlove<3

so cute
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba