Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs Empty Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Sáb Ago 27, 2016 1:01 am

Hola babes! I've been kind of inactive for a while now because I've mostly been focusing on my forum and school but I still regularly check this site. I'm so glad that I will be able to help the creators of the winx club online site when it's final form is released. I've been working on custom avatar outfits in the meanwhile which I think you will be able to use for your avatar when the avatar system comes out, and i'm glad to say they turned out decently good  Laughing, I always post some of these on my deviantart which is: InWinxIBelieve. Tell me what you think of them and what outfits you'd like to see!

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs Tumblr_n1c2vq37hI1r7y61oo1_500

Here are some sneak peeks of the latest outfits i've worked on, they are rare outfits that you will be able to get through completing quests and contests, or if you can't wait you can purchase them with DeviantPoints through my deviantart and it will be transferred to your Winx Avatar account. Buying an Ultimate Collection pack means will you be able to have all the outfits of that character in the pack. Here are the Ultimate packs i've worked on so far.

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs G158h5j
Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs TPGbpSF
Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs AHmRfoj
Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs BKuN1Jf
Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs N0IpqA5Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs PynCm2Z

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs Tumblr_n1c2vq37hI1r7y61oo1_500

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs FyY8GrJVanessa's Custom Avatar Packs 3QZESv0Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs 6ADTXHjVanessa's Custom Avatar Packs OYDKF3vVanessa's Custom Avatar Packs RVoHGTQVanessa's Custom Avatar Packs T4oMSVn

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs TnKOoz8Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs 3dy7i1HVanessa's Custom Avatar Packs K8I2dU8
Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs Xg53UEWVanessa's Custom Avatar Packs Q5MXy8PVanessa's Custom Avatar Packs YCcUnDD
Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs 5skrFPaVanessa's Custom Avatar Packs JcMrGvPVanessa's Custom Avatar Packs YUkMEB8Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs ZauD7U1Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs XDaNoCM

Última edición por MagicalVanessa el Sáb Ago 27, 2016 8:36 pm, editado 3 veces
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs Empty Re: Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs

Mensaje  sznblm Sáb Ago 27, 2016 7:20 am

You're talented! These are really good. Especially the NASA sweater, I need it on Web Avatar. Very Happy
sznblm

sznblm

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Sáb Ago 27, 2016 3:19 pm

sznblm escribió:You're talented! These are really good. Especially the NASA sweater, I need it on Web Avatar. Very Happy
Thank you so much!  ciao_ciao  I'm definitely going to try and create more tumblr inspired clothes!
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Mensaje  Kate_10 Sáb Ago 27, 2016 3:22 pm

This gallery is so Magical!! Very Happy loved em all!
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Sáb Ago 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Kate_10 escribió:This gallery is so Magical!!  Very Happy  loved em all!
Thanks so much! there's more to come!  :cooltime:
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Mensaje  Kate_10 Sáb Ago 27, 2016 6:07 pm

oh yeah? cool xP xD
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  juleic1123 Lun Ago 29, 2016 8:25 am

True! We're gonna release some in contests or when you win mini-games score, or you can buy on deviantart, tell me, and I or mathias will add to your account here. Very Happy
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Mar Ago 30, 2016 9:32 pm

Okay, so no offence but whoever is creating the Winx Club avatar transformations on WinxClub.com is lacking on the detail of the outfits  Rolling Eyes  I've recreated the Sirenix transformation from their site tell me which one you think is better and If you guys like mine i'll create more for you guys to use when the avatar system comes out. The sirenix transformations will  either be free or you will have to get a code from contests and games to get them like on winxclub.com P.S. I'll try to fix the knees and legs of the outfit since it looks a bit abnormal but just tell me what you guys think so far.

MINE                                           WINXCLUB.COM

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs KEpMA0IVanessa's Custom Avatar Packs 65776
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Mensaje  juleic1123 Mar Ago 30, 2016 10:16 pm

The legs are exacly like from the TV series (the foots not so much, try to fix them. Laughing ) and the flower on yours is in the right place, since flora's flower is in front, not in the back. I like it. Very Happy

And I do agree. Neutral Besides, they don't update the miniwinx!
The transformations I think they should be all free. Only the clothes you do it 100 % by yourself be with contests, mini-games or your deviantart. Transformations we all saw, but when you do clothes, they are exclusive, because you did them.
It's up to you. What do you think? Smile
juleic1123

juleic1123

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba