Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 3 Empty Re: Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs

Mensaje  juleic1123 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 2:34 am

Amazing! inlove<3
juleic1123

juleic1123

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 3 Empty Re: Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Sáb Sep 10, 2016 5:13 pm

UPDATE: I WAS ABLE TO MAKE MY FIRST ENCHANTIX TRANSFORMATION! No worries, im still working on the charmix but I made Flora's Enchantix and it only took like 15 minutes! If you use it outside the forum please credit but this will be for free!

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 3 3pdo8lN
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Dom Sep 11, 2016 6:32 pm

That one is amazing. You have inspired me to try them out myself. So, I tried to copy your flora enchantix, just to try it out, but don't worry, I wont post it anywhere. It was just for testing. So, I figured out how you got the outfits and everything so It turned out okay but then I realized I forgot the shoes and crown so i will work on that one plus my own design later when i have time. You are very good!
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Dom Sep 11, 2016 6:40 pm

bloomfloralover123 escribió:That one is amazing. You have inspired me to try them out myself. So, I tried to copy your flora enchantix, just to try it out, but don't worry, I wont post it anywhere. It was just for testing. So, I figured out how you got the outfits and everything so It turned out okay but then I realized I forgot the shoes and crown so i will work on that one plus my own design later when i have time. You are very good!
OMG YES! Please post them I would love to see them! Maybe we can even work on something together sometime!
UPDATE: I was able to convert some outfits from the old winx club online to usage! I made Stella's Bat Hair and the Gothic Dress! Please credit if you use outside the forum! It looks choppy but I'll try to work on it in the final version when it's released!

Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 3 4Gy8K7t
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Dom Sep 11, 2016 7:01 pm

I will credit it but I like to make my own designs and such so that It can be original but if I decide to use what you have made, I will certainly credit you. I also think we could get together and work on something together. Whenever you want to start something together, let me know. I would love to work with you sometimes. Smile I am also working on something else and once I get done I will post it on this thread and you can tell me what you think. Smile BTW the hair looks good to me. It looks amazing.
EDIT: This is what I have done so far one mine. What do you think? I might put the flower in her hair like flora's but I am undecided. I think it turned out really well but I need other point of views. This is so fun. And tbh Designing and video and picture making, is my life. I love to create. Smile 
Vanessa's Custom Avatar Packs - Página 3 _png_w12
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Dom Sep 11, 2016 8:40 pm

OMG same! I love creating things, I was thinking of doing something related to music or art for my future life but creating websites and outfits is just really fun to me as well. The outfit looks so good! Try to match the body length of the avatar, it's also hard for me too so I have to cut the outfit in pieces and match them to the body if that makes any sense  Laughing Also, if the admins choose to make a MiniWinx team we could totally work together on some outfits! Like since i'm working on transformations you could focus on tynix outfits and I could do the rest of the Enchantix outfits!
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Dom Sep 11, 2016 8:52 pm

That would be awesome! I hope that we could do that some day and I also hope to do some designing when I get older.
I might try to match the body length like you said but It takes a while to get the png of the outifit and I don't have much patience when I work with something but I have to be so that I can get it done right. I don't know how to match the body length exactly. But I will probably have to figure it out later.
EDIT: I also love to work with forums and websites. It is my life and my passion. I love to design and make things so much. I think we would make great designing partners tbh.
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  MagicalVanessa Lun Sep 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Ahh, I can't wait! I'll send you some ideas of the outfits in your pm's Very Happy!
MagicalVanessa

MagicalVanessa

Mensaje  bloomfloralover123 Lun Sep 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Okay and I can't wait either.
bloomfloralover123

bloomfloralover123

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba