★ Harpa's Magical Journal ★ Thoughts, actions and clowning around ★

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

★ Harpa's Magical Journal ★ Thoughts, actions and clowning around ★ Empty ★ Harpa's Magical Journal ★ Thoughts, actions and clowning around ★

Mensaje  harpa Vie Abr 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Hi everyone! Smile

I'm Harpa and this is my journal.
Here, I will publish my deepest thoughts, daily events and awkward moments that occurred to me.

★ Rules ★

★ Do not spam
★ Do not say bad names
★ Do not criticize others
★ We are all friends
★ Do not say passwords
★ For more information, read the rules of the English forum.

harpa ★

Última edición por harpa el Vie Abr 22, 2016 3:57 pm, editado 1 vez
harpa

harpa

★ Harpa's Magical Journal ★ Thoughts, actions and clowning around ★ Empty Re: ★ Harpa's Magical Journal ★ Thoughts, actions and clowning around ★

Mensaje  harpa Vie Abr 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Index

Thoughts...
~ [2016.04.22]
~ [2016.05.08]
~ [2016.05.28]
~ [2016.07.31]
~ [2016.09.10]

Daily Events...
~
~

Awkward Moments...
~
~

Última edición por harpa el Sáb Sep 10, 2016 2:20 pm, editado 6 veces
harpa

harpa

★ Harpa's Magical Journal ★ Thoughts, actions and clowning around ★ Empty Re: ★ Harpa's Magical Journal ★ Thoughts, actions and clowning around ★

Mensaje  harpa Vie Abr 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Thought of the Day [2016.04.22]

«Sometimes inspiration sneaks away, disappears, and I wonder if I would really take certain decisions in this situation. The answer never reaches me. I feel like I run after something I truly want, but that something escapes from me faster and faster, without a trace.

I never really get to understand my feelings, those who evoce in me emotions that I can not control, that I can not even explain.

The pain. Ohh, the pain, is the worst to control: the suffer, the anguish, the despair. Each one of them takes away a little piece of me; just one more fault of mine for which I'm unable to correct.

A cherry blossom falls in front of me. How I love these trees. How they make me feel calm and serene. How they make a free spirit. I sit under one of them and I imagine how would it be if I had chosen another path about the decisions I made in the past. I am here, isolated from what's around me and from the world I live in. I lay back to the tree as I close my eyes. Tomorrow I manage to find my true self.»
harpa

harpa

Mensaje  harpa Dom Mayo 08, 2016 10:25 pm

Thought of the day [2016.05.08]

Hope.
That's what keeps us moving.
That's what keeps us thinking, searching and exploring.

Hope is what keeps people together in difficult times.
It gives us strength to look forward, to face our destiny.
It helps us planning our future.

You might feel "down" sometimes but, when there's hope, there's everything.
Hope is the reason.
Hope is the way.
Hope is the answer.

Hope gives you a new chance to change your life, to follow your dreams, to fight for what you believe in.

Hope moves the masses.

Four letters, one word: HOPE.
harpa

harpa

Mensaje  harpa Sáb Mayo 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Thought of the day [2016.05.28]

I want to travel.
Tokyo, London, New York.
I want to explore. To get lost. To be found.

Life is a crazy journey; a ride without destination. It's full of steps, hopes and dreams.

★ Harpa's Magical Journal ★ Thoughts, actions and clowning around ★ WMi2YI4

I want to see the world with my own eyes. I want to be in contact with different cultures and new people. I want to learn about other ways of living.

Travelling is the best way you have to find yourself. You will surely get smarter than if you were closed inside a classroom. Don't be afraid of what's on the other side of the ocean. There are plenty of adventures waiting for you.☺☻
harpa

harpa

Mensaje  harpa Dom Jul 31, 2016 1:27 pm

Thought of the day [2016.07.31]

amare ♥ love ♥ الحب ♥ amour ♥ liebe ♥ amor ♥ 사랑

Love.
Love keeps our hearts warm and appears unannounced.
It is an unconditional affection with no limits or conditions, no age or race, no nationality or culture.

You were the most sweet surprise I could ever wish for. When I say that I would be nothing without you, believe me, I'm telling the truth. You were my first love. The first boy I thought was beautiful. The boy I was afraid to talk to because I was too shy and I didn't want to mess things up.

With you, everything becomes easier. The world around us gets simpler. Reality changes. I feel free to express myself as who I really am. I can stop hiding all the thoughts I never told and all the feelings I have because I know that I can trust you.

Sometimes I'm too annoying. I keep telling you to take care. I keep worrying about you. I just want you to be alright, to be safe. It's just that... My heart breaks every time you're angry, sad or hurt. I suffer along with you. I also laugh with you. I would become a clown if I had to just to make you smile again. Gosh, you get more beautiful every time you smile. [You're beautiful anyway.]

There's so many things I want to tell you, but I can't find the right words for it. I guess actions are more truthful than words. Therefore, I hope my feelings are understood by the way I act, but also by the clumsy words I say. ☺

αγαπώ ♥ amare ♥ 爱 ♥ miłość ♥ люблю ♥ 愛 ♥ обичам
harpa

harpa

Mensaje  harpa Sáb Sep 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Thought of the day [2016.09.10]

人は失敗から学ぶ。

People learn from their mistakes. That's what I always tell myself.

I would say that some people aren't capable of taking a lesson from them. I'd really like to know why it happens. Sometimes you might hear that there are no second mistakes because you learn from the first one. Therefore, the second time you make the same mistake, it isn't a actually one; it's something different and called "a choice".

If you think about it, you will notice that people are just too distracted, nowadays. They don't stop to remember if their actions will afect others. They don't even think about others before thinking about themselves.

I try my best not to hurt anyone (I even prefer to hurt myself instead of making others suffer), but I feel like I don't get the same feedback. I have to admit that it drives me insane.
harpa

harpa

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba