Golden Tiger (firestar)

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Golden Tiger (firestar) - Página 2 Empty Re: Golden Tiger (firestar)

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jun 02, 2015 1:58 pm

Golden tiger school is a newly established school build about 12 years ago with in magic's it's self placed roughly in the middle of Alfea, Redfalkin and Cloud Tower. They don't belong to any of the school because within Golden Tiger there is a student what fits in each of the schools, A new school for witchcraft and the only school for both boys and girls with spells cast on each student to make sure they are behaving around the opiside gender by forcing them out of each others dorm area and alerting staff when they are alone together. Now is the time for all the student to arrive for the first team of the year in all schools within Magic's it's self.

Rozen, Mage and Kitten arrived from the planet of scales into the grounds within a sky blue ship.
"You know now that me and Mage weren't support to do that Rozen" Kitten said to her brother while pulling a large trunk and backpack off the ship.
"I really need to be sure that someone got here on time. He was late last year". Rozen said to his little sister. "And will you stop that horrible habit of yours it's discussing" He added pulling it out of Mage's mouth and putting it out with his foot placing it in the rose bushes for furlalizer.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  StarFire Lun Jun 08, 2015 5:19 am

Caitlyn walked around the school to the front gates. "Man, that flight took for-ever" She said with a yawn. She peeked through the tiny cracks in the gates trying to see inside the school. "Guessing schools closed" She looked around for familiar faces. Her eyes widened a bit when she spoted Isabella. She poofed up to her, too lazy to walk. "Hi Izzy"
"Oh hey!" Isabella said cheerfully.
"Long time no see, huh?"
StarFire

StarFire

Mensaje  eliment Lun Jun 08, 2015 9:52 pm

"Kat, Mage you two go to your rooms. Oh and Mage show our sister the right way and not on a while goose chase". Rozen said to his two siblings.

"Soil sport". Mage said throw grit teeth, He hated baby sitting his sister and thought going to school things would change. Guess not since he was showing her to her dorm area.

Rozen waved to the pilot of the ship to let him know that is was alright for him to head off to Redfalkin now, he then headed off towards the gate to see how many have arrived. "I am guessing you two girls are first years since I didn't see you around last year. To get throw the gate swipe your ID cards throw the lock area". Rozen had to be carful as there was three other schools within the area.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  StarFire Mar Jun 09, 2015 2:37 am

There was an awkward silence. "Oh I knew that" Caitlyn said half embarrassed as she put her card in the door. It slipped out the other side. "What the heck!?" She shouted as she leaning her head on the door as it was opening.
Isabella giggled crazily as Cat fell over. "Thanks" she said walking through and pulling Cat to her feet.

Última edición por StarFire el Miér Jun 10, 2015 2:32 am, editado 1 vez
StarFire

StarFire

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jun 09, 2015 2:41 am

"My name is Professor Rozen. As some will know among the four schools I am also the crowned prince of the Scales planet". He said looking at his new students.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  StarFire Miér Jun 10, 2015 2:40 am

"Well hallo, I'm Isabella. And this is Caitlyn." Isabella said pointing at her.
"You are a prince?" Caitlyn said in disbelief.
StarFire

StarFire

Mensaje  eliment Miér Jun 10, 2015 11:16 am

"Yes that is correct. Many royalty pass throw out school along with Redfalkin and Alfea but they are all treated exactly like everyone elts so there is no need to worry about formalities, just while in school treat everyone as your equal". Rozen responded. "Do you two know where your going?"
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  StarFire Dom Jun 21, 2015 12:21 am

"Ahh kind of" Isabella started, "No idea" Caitlyn interrupted.
"Is there a map or something?"
StarFire

StarFire

Mensaje  eliment Dom Jun 21, 2015 1:15 am

Rozen sighed. "You were all given a map with your acceptance letters. Oh well can't be helped. Please follow me and I will show you the way to the girls dorms. Please remember no trying to go into the boys dorms under no circumstances" He said leading the way down the long path from the back of the dorm area. "Oh if your rooms are at the back here keep your curtains shut or the whole school can see into your room as they head to class". He warned as they walked throw the arch way and into the court yard. You all go throw the same door to get to the dorms, girls to the left boys to the right no touching one another or being alone within the common room. It's a rule to keep everyone safe. In the past there was a couple who fell out, the boy said she pushed him down the stairs the girl said he slapped her, no proof was found so no action could be taken, that's why the rules are so strict it's the only way to keep your reputations safe from lies".

"Rozen tell him to give it back". Kitten wined from the top floor.
"Mage what ever it is give it back to Kitty right now". Rozen snapped.
"Oh shut up Rozen you always take Kitten's side on everything". Mage snapped opening the window on the other side.
"That's because you always start it. So just give it back and but that cigarette out or I will". He warned.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 3. Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba