Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember

Página 2 de 19. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember - Página 2 Empty Re: Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Feb 21, 2015 7:51 pm

( Lol!)

(Start!)

Belle and Prince Vincent were living their 'happily ever after'. She was still teasing him, by pushing their wedding further but really it's because she wanted it to be perfect.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember - Página 2 Empty Re: Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Feb 21, 2015 7:52 pm

(Just saying, they are still in their own realms Wink )
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Feb 21, 2015 8:01 pm

(So what should I do with Ariel?)

"Why do you keep pushing the wedding, Belle? I mean I know you want it to be perfect. And it can be. I just don't see why we can't get married sooner." Prince Vincent said. He didn't like how Belle kept pushing off the wedding, but he could tell she was teasing with him.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Feb 21, 2015 8:05 pm

" Because I think we already act like a married couple, " Belle said, with a smile.

(Maybe we have Eric and Ariel prepare for their wedding)
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Feb 21, 2015 8:23 pm

"Yes, I guess your right. You usually are." Prince Vincent said, a small smile appeared on his face. Bell was such a happy girl. He would hate to see her upset.

"I'm really excited about the wedding. It will be perfect!" Ariel said with a smile.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Feb 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Belle kissed Prince Vincent on the cheek. She just really adored when he smiled.

" I bet it will be," Prince Eric said, smiling.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Feb 21, 2015 8:36 pm

"I'll make sure the wedding is perfect. I know your excited." Prince Vincent said.

"It will be wonderful. Everyone will be there. My dad, my friends. I can't wait to be married to you, Eric." Ariel said, smiling as she hugged Eric.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Feb 21, 2015 8:39 pm

"I am. It will be my first and last wedding," Belle said.

Eric smiled and hugged her. "I can't wait to marry you too," he said.
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Feb 21, 2015 8:51 pm

"Well everything must be perfect. The servants can help if they wish." Prince Vincent said. He wouldn't force his servants to help if they didn't want to, like he had when he was a beast.

"I know we are going to have a lovley wedding. I want to make it a day to remember." Ariel said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 19. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba