Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember

Página 1 de 19. 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember Empty Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Feb 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Cinderella
She is a strong willed and independent young woman who is truly beautiful because she doesn’t let her anger and sorrow get the better of her. She is kind to most and is in no way depicted as naive or childish. She is extremely mature, persistent and has shown that she can overcome her obstacles without the aid of magic. Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember _k5JOvBn0uk
Belle (Me)
Belle is a very intelligent girl due to her love of books providing her a wide vocabulary, activate imagination and open mind (she’s an endless dreamer in simple words). She is very confident and doesnt often listen to the others, she’s not afraid of speaking for her own thoughts. She’s a very independent woman and doesn’t like to be controlled by any man. Loves to take care of people in need and frequently dreams about a life of adventure and romance.Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember 6UHy5z91iDw
Ariel
Ariel is a bright, spirited mermaid who is also adventurous and stubborn. Her curiosity and love for adventure sometimes gets her into trouble. Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember IVf-9Z3zV7E
Snow White
Snow White is innocent, kind, gentle, sweet-natured and cheerful.Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember QdIXhG7ZJqw

Última edición por Starla_Tiffany el Dom Jun 21, 2015 10:19 pm, editado 4 veces
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember Empty Re: Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Feb 21, 2015 7:02 pm

(I have several idea to start this rp, tell me which one you like:
A) One of the Disney Princesses turn out to be a villain
B) The villains put a curse on all the princesses after their 'happily ever after'.
Which one is good? Very Happy )
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember Empty Re: Disney Princess Crossover RP with Ember

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Feb 21, 2015 7:34 pm

(I like B)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Feb 21, 2015 7:36 pm

(Me too Very Happy so I play as Prince Eric and you play as the Beast from Belle and the Beast? Very Happy )
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Feb 21, 2015 7:37 pm

(I'll do my best. Very Happy )
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Feb 21, 2015 7:42 pm

( Thank you! Very Happy
And this is his personality:
Prince Vincent used to be a constantly angry , depressed and a rude person. A old woman transformed him into a beast and gave him a rose. The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his twenty-first year. If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. The years passed and as soon as Belle showed up in his life something has changed within him. He started to realize and feel some things he never felt before. Belle teached him to be kind, sweet, sympathetic and finding himself.)
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Feb 21, 2015 7:45 pm

(Wow complicated personality.)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Starla_Tiffany Sáb Feb 21, 2015 7:47 pm

( I think he's just easily hot tempered but a total sweetheart with Belle Razz )
Starla_Tiffany

Starla_Tiffany

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Feb 21, 2015 7:49 pm

(Sounds like my dad lol. So how should we start?)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 19. 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba