The Secret FULL STORY

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Secret  FULL STORY - Página 2 Empty Re: The Secret FULL STORY

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 7:30 pm

CHAPTER 9

“Good morning class,” Mr Johns greeted and gestured us to sit down.
Yesterday went pretty well, thanks to Jordan. We did our project work at his house. That was the only time which went normal the whole week.

“What is it,” Abigail asked me.
I looked at her confused. “What is what?”
“You were smiling and staring at Jordan, you seem to be in a whole new world.”
“What! I was not staring at him”
“You were” and then she started chanting “Cass was staring at Jordan, Cass was staring at Jordan.”
“Shut up!” I wanted to tell it low but it seems it probably came out a little too loud, ‘cause I could see Mr Johns glaring at me. I stood up and said, “Sorry.”
He sighed, “Why don’t you get this book from the library and handed me the name.”
I nodded and rushed out of the class. Then I silently walked down the hallway.

I was going to open the door of the library, when I heard some whispers. I stood there frozen, because I heard something, which I shouldn’t have- My name. Why those voices were talking about me? Who were they? I tried to peek inside, that to very, very carefully. I could make out two figures, one with curly long hair, pointed glasses and the other slim and black hair and all dressed in black.

One thing was clear that the curly hair one was our librarian. She was whispering very nervously. I tried to get closer and when then it hit me like a ton of bricks. The one dressed in black was no other than Drake itself! I got nervous and was going to make my way out, when by mistake my hand crashed into a big fat book, which fell to the ground with THUD.

“Who’s there?” Drake called me. I ran for the door but…. But the door was locked, but how! It was well open before. I ran towards a large cupboard and hid myself. It was all silent except my heavy breath and then THUD THUD, I could hear footsteps. Closer and closer it got. I closed my eyes. Somebody caught my hand, I am not the screaming type but I have to admit that I screamed my head out. That someone, who had caught my hand, put his other hand on my mouth, preventing me from screaming. I closed my eyes, only to see Jordan. “Jordan! What you doing and I guess the door was --” I stopped and saw that the door was wide open.
“You didn’t came, so Johns told me to look for you and you just screamed……. I mean what happened?” He started asking me questions.
“Drake and-” I choked up, I ran to the spot where I had seen Drake arguing with the librarian. Silence greeted me. The spot was empty and not even the book was there, which was fallen by me. “What?” Jordan asked.
“Nothing, let’s just go.”
“Take the book at least.”
I nodded and went to take the book. We were about to leave, when we heard a deep groan, a painful groan. I and Jordan exchanged looks. We cautiously followed the groans and then everything was normal. No groans or moans. “Let’s just go,
somebody's playing tricks,” Jordan said and started walking away.

THUD ,my book slipped from my hand. I bend down to pick up when I saw a pair of legs…. I gulped. Jordan turned around and looked at me, “Coming…” I was frozen, ‘ it couldn’t be or could it be’ I kept thinking when Jordan bend down to me, “Oh my God! We have to inform the teacher. Stay here, and I’ll call Johns.” I didn’t wanted to stay, but didn’t said anything just left me. I gathered my courage and took a deep breath. I stood up and went forward to see who it was- It was our librarian laying still with a knife through her heart. Her hands and dress were soaked in blood. I stumbled, and fell near her right hand. Tears rolled down my cheek, one more death, and I was the last one to see her alive with Drake. Could it be Drake? I had all horrible thoughts in my mind, when I saw a piece of paper in her hand. I picked up, I didn’t mean it but still I started reading. It was written with blood - Ms. Mary’s (our librarian) last words.

‘Cass if u r in a big trouble u have to find the book before D’, who’s ‘D’, never mind, I continued reading. ‘he will destroy all those who come in r path like me and Ms. Cat, he will attack ur luv 1s, just stay away from…’ That’s all. She couldn’t write the name but for sure it started with ‘D’. And one more thing was cleared that the murderer was the same of Catherine and Mary, and there will be more murders if I don’t find a stupid ‘book’ who’s name is not mention, that to before ‘D’
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 7:30 pm

CHAPTER 10

“Oh my! Not another murder…..” Principal said as she hurriedly walked towards me. I fished the bloody paper in my pocket. I stood up and was buried with sudden questions.
“Ugh….Ugh….” I was so tensed and nervous that even the words came out as weird sounds.
“Tell me, Cass, when you came was she alive!?” Principal started again.
I rolled my eyes, what would I say. The truth was, that I have seen her alive, with Drake. I rolled my eyes forth and back between Principal and Drake. Drake was ignoring of stare and although what I was expecting, that he would help me.
“No, miss, me and Cass came together and --” Jordan lied.
“Ok, ok, I get it,” The principal said cutting him off. “Now, clear this place and go to your class.” She then turned to Mr. Johns and gestured him to lead us back. He nodded, “Kids, off to class.”
I didn’t realise my mouth was wide open until Jordan light kept his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and was like, What! “Why, how, you……” I didn’t know what to actually I ask him.
“You are so inquisitive, just did that because you didn’t murder her.” He chuckled and left.

We reached the class, after half an hour; the police force entered our class. There was a serious conversation going between Mr. Johns, our principal and the head police. I could hardly make out the conversation, they were talking about our holiday…. No, holiday is not the right word, a day off because of a murder- That sounds better. Our principal took a deep breath and turned toward us. “Kids, holiday for your projects, the school starts--” Her voice was drowned by our cheering voices.

School ended soon, I made my way to home. When I finally stop.ed, I looked up only to see that I was standing in front of the public library. I sighed. I wasn’t surprised to find myself in front of the library. It’s like my mind and body had decided to come here and that to because of that stupid book. “Ok, let’s give it a try,” I muttered and walked in.

“Hello Cass, long times no see.” The librarian Emelita greeted me. She was liked me as I was one of her best and regular one.
“Hello Emelita. I was missing this place so much!” Which was absolutely true, “School have just started and there are strange incidents…….” I sighed.
She smiled at me, “How may I help you today? Projects, study or just a good story”
“Random, I guess” and started walking through the bookshelves.
Emelita smiled and went to her place. “What book could it be...?” I muttered as I browsed the books.

I was so lost in the books that I bumped into someone and fell on my back. “Hey you! Can’t you see and walk.” I started shouting at the person when that someone extended his hand towards me. I looked up to the see who that idiotic-helpful-person was. “Oh sorry, Drake…. I was just so lost in books.”
I got up without his help. “And um… thanks for your help, though.”
He looked at me with those deep black eyes, his eyes seemed like they have seen the whole world, thousand of generations…..
“So, which book were you looking for?” He asked me.
“Ugh… what?” I snapped out of the dream.
He repeated himself. “Um… random.” I replied, “And you?”
“Something which….” He stop.ed and looked away.
I wanted to ask him, was he really there in the library but it came out like this, “Let’s find a book together.”
We searched sometime, and took two random books and sat on the chairs. “I-- I have to leave” He stammered.
“But why?” I asked him.
“I am disturbing you….”
“Oh no, no. It’s ok.”

He sat again.
“I feel sorry for you.” I said. He raised an eyebrow.
“Sorry, don’t be angry. By mistake I torn one of your page of you journal and I just read it. I know your mom is dead and I am sorry for your loss but I swear, I have read nothing else.” I blurted out without even thinking once. His eyes got teary but he hold it back.
“It’s ok… can I trust you, I mean will you swear you don’t tell anyone.” He said calmly.
“Yay, I swear.”
He took a deep breath and started, “Every Halloween came with darkness for me. Giving me dark surprises which only left me broken, abandoned.”
“Wha-- what happen.ed?” I broke between his story.
“Don’t mutter a word, please.” He said and continued, “I didn’t only lose my mother, but every Halloween I lost someone closed to me. My father died followed by my aunt and uncle who were taking care of me. I was left alone on my own. Then I fell in love with a girl, but she too died on Halloween. She died the worst.” His was broke off, “She was dressed in white as the most beautiful snow princess with her cute red cheeks and blue brown eyes. I went to pick her up only to find-” He started crying.
“It’s ok,” I tried to convince him.
“It’s not okay!” he snapped at me. “She didn’t deserve such a fate! She died so horribly, she…..”
“What happen.ed, tell me Drake, what happen.ed when you went to pick her up.” I shouted at him.

From a corner Emelita gave her keep-quiet-or-you-are-dead look. I turned back towards Drake. He tried to hold back the tears, “When I went to pick her up, she wasn’t there. I was going back, when I heard her mother screamed. I ran towards the scream. I found myself in her backyard standing near her private pool. Her mother was unconscious. I ran towards her and found….. found my love floating in a pool of blood, her white dress all bloody and she too….” He wiped a tear which rolled down his cheek. “Investigation was done, the pool didn’t had water but real blood itself, it wasn’t all hers, but many innocent people who were never found. Nobody knew who killed her and not even the bodies of those respective blood was found.”

I gulped letting the truth sink in. The investigation had went for one year to no prevail. “What was her name?” I asked him. I couldn’t remember the name ‘cause my memory was too fuzzy.
“Cassie…..” He answered.
“But the case happened three years ago, so….. what happened the last two years on Halloween.”
“Cass, I never ever let anyone near my heart, so nobody was killed…… but now….. maybe-” He was going to say ‘somebody was going to die’ but stopped himself.
“You started liking somebody…… you let that somebody get to your heart, right?”
He shuddered, “No…. but yes.”
“No, yes? Just answer one thing…. Drake trust me.”
“Yes! I started to like somebody, but I don’t want to let her in my heart…. What should I do, if she dies…. Then……”
“Drake, nothing will happen, calm-” He didn’t let me complete my sentence.
“NO!” He started crying and left the library.
Emelita looked at me with her kind eyes. She didn’t scold us to talk but just looked as if saying ‘everything will be alright’ I hope it does, not for me but Drake.
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 7:31 pm

CHAPTER 11

Days kept rolling on, and at last from tomorrow we can again go to school. I was really tired of this project thing, murders, secret book and poor Drake.

I was so bored, Abigail was still stuck in the project and mostly all of them were off to some cool vacation spot. I hate holidays. I silently made my way to the park, only to be greeted by the wind. The weather report today and struck panic in people. My dad too had called and warned me not to go out, but excuse me; I am not that type of girl. I had asked my dad about mother’s condition when he suddenly hanged up. Oh by the way, you are thinking what’s the report….. It just said that- today it’s going to rain cats and dogs and there is 90% chance of flooding and sabotaging everything thing in its way. Scary, huh?

I sat on the bench and put on my ipod. I was listening to ‘I knew you were trouble’ when suddenly Jordan showed up.
“Hey Jerk!”
“Oh hey, Jordan.”
“You know a storm or whatever is coming and you sitting here listening stupid songs and when everyone has closed them inside the house.”
“First of all, you too are here with me and second, that my songs are not stupid!”
He chuckled and said, “You have an answer for everything or a reason for everything. By the way wanna hang out with me?”
I wanted to say ‘yes’ but it came out like this, “Um…ugh…agh..”
“I’ll take that as yes, so let’s go.”
“But whe…where?” I hesitated.
“Just come.”
I don’t know why, but I felt so nervous around Jordan which was not probably like me. I got butterflies in my stomach and my legs felt like Jell-o. What was happening to me!?
“We are there!” he exclaimed.
“A cemetery?” I asked, confused .
“Why? Yes! Please don’t tell me you’re scared. You know that hallo-”
“Excuse me!”I snapped at him. “Me, scared, I love scary things.”
“Then, what are you waiting for?” He grabbed my arm and led me in. The cemetery was quite huge, around two football courts. We walked over hundreds of dead bodies. The sun and completely went down, leaving the crescent moon as our only source of light. But still the sky was covered by clouds, and to mention that, the clouds were like the darkest gray you have ever seen. The wind roared moving the trees like wild.

“We should go, it’s getting dark.” I told Jordan.
“You’re right.”
We made our way to the gate of Cemetery, only to find the gate locked. We tried to open them but to no success. “Oh no! The guard went locking this because of the storm.”
“It’s ok, calm down Cass. We’ll find a way out.”
“It’s not okay!” I snapped at him. “There’s only this gate for entry and exit, and we’re trapped in this graveyard with the upcoming storm.”
Jordan hugged me. “We’ll find a way…..” He softly spoke. I was almost about to cry. I was so horrified seeing the door closed and all when raindrops started falling on us.
“Rain?” I said in a tone which sounded like a question.
“Let’s find a shade, like cave or something….”
“There are no caves and we can’t even scream for help, there are no houses near this cemetery.”

We ran all soaked in water. My shoes felt as heavy as lead. By now, it was raining heavily followed by some lighting. I was about to trip when Jordan caught me. “Under that tree, it seems quite strong.”
I nodded. Thanks the God, this tree was not shaking heavily and it provided some shade for us. We sat under just hoping the rain to subside. I was shivering badly when Jordan wrapped his arms around me. “Sorry…..” He muttered.
“It’s ok, it totally wasn't your fault.”
I stared at Jordan, he was looking so cute. I didn't care he was wet or not but he looked so gorgeous. I didn't knew why I was even thinking this about him. My eyes got wider, I had a idea burning in my mind. “Cave, you said cave, right? I know a cave. It’s a little over there and it can keep us safe.”
Jordan looked at me surprised, “Let’s go.”

Tripping and slipping, we made it to the cave. My energy and been soaked. We silently sat in the cave. It was freezing cold and we didn't have fire. Fifteen passed by until lighting struck our cave and rocks came rolling down. Before Jordan or I could say run, the rocks blocked our path leaving us to eternal darkness and countdown of our death.
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Time for the next chap! BE BRAVE!!!! Twisted Evil
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 7:34 pm

CHAPTER 12

“No, no, no,” I cried as I tried to move the rocks apart.
Jordan hurried towards me and started pushing the rocks.
“It’s no use, these are rocks are too big for us,” I said and sat down. I buried my face in my hands. Can’t believe I have to die young.
Jordan came over to me, “Everything will be alright”
I snapped at him, “How! We are stuck!”
“Phone, my phone…” He said and started searching his phone. “Darn it! My phone's not working due to water, you try yours.”
“Mine is at home…” I replied.
Jordan knitted his eyebrows and then sighed, “It’s weird for a cave to be in cemetery.”
“I know, it’s really odd though.”
“Water…” Jordan said looking down. I followed his gaze and came to know what he meant. Rainwater was filling the cave through the small openings in the rock.
“Wow, we’ll drown,” I muttered.
“What now?” Jordan asked.
“Don’t know…..find a way out maybe.”
“In a cave there’s only one way out, which is blocked!”
I raised my eyebrow, “Jordan, pick me up.”
He looked surprised, “Wha-”
“I can see light, there’s a gap above. Just maybe…..” I didn’t need to complete my sentence ‘cause Jordan had already got it. He picked me up in his arm. The above gap had small stones surrounding it; I easily removed the small stone. There was enough space for me to get out. “Jordan, I'm getting out and then I’ll pull you out,” I informed.

He nodded and let me go. I then caught his hand and pulled him up. There wasn’t space upon those rocks. I fell down h.ard on the ground outside. My head got cut at the same place, where before I had got hurt. Blood came rushing out. Jordan slowly and cautiously came down, trying not to trip

“You okay?” He leaned down and touched my forehead where the blood was coming.
“Do I look like I am okay?” I replied.
He forced a smile, “Stay still girl.”
“What ya-” I stopped myself.

Jake took out his wet handkerchief and slowly dabbed on my cut. I couldn’t help but admire at his beautiful face, those beautiful gorgeous eyes. Yikes! What’s happening to me? I don’t think that way of him. From the corner of my eye I saw something flickering. I quickly turned my head to that direction, “What’s that.”
“What’s what?” Jordan looked at me confused.
I pointed my finger there, but whatever was there was gone. I sighed. Jordan helped me on my feet. We made our way to the gate, luckily we found it open but unluckily it was almost midnight and we were still dripping wet from rain which still hadn’t stop.

“I am gone! Mom is going to kill me.” Jordan said.
“Then… best of luck,” I chuckled.
He lightly punched me on my arm. Thank the gods; he at least walked me home. I thanked him and said, “See you at the school tomorrow.”
He nodded then said, “Let’s hope there are no murders tomorrow”
The word murder gave me a chill through my back. I could feel a cold presence behind me laughing. I turned behind, but there was no one. Probably my imagination, I am already cold from this rain. Jordan started to leave. I called him, “Wait Jordan, it’s still raining, borrow my umbrella.”
“Thanks” he said. I handed him my umbrella and went inside.

adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 7:35 pm

CHAPTER 13

I shut my beeping alarm and adjusted my eyes to the surrounding lights. I slowed turned my head and looked at the alarm, “Oh my god! I'm late by thirty minutes!!” Now here starts the daily routine of getting ready. I had to bathe in cold water and then I was off to finding my socks. “Socks. These stupid socks!” After ten minutes of hunt, I found my socks. Hastily I went down and gulped
down my food darted out of the house.

“Yikes! It’s raining” The rain hadn’t stopped from yesterday night. I started to search my umbrella. “Gosh! Jordan.” I said as I touched my forehead with my right hand. “Dad’s probably got his umbrella… that means I have to get wet…..”

“Ok Martinez, If you want to get wet then…..” I heard a voice called me from the door.
I looked up, “Jordan!” He was standing there with my umbrella and his own, “You saved me!”
“We’re late, I guess.” He handed over my umbrella and we together made our way to school. We didn’t talk, being to him made me felt tensed. After few minutes of awkward silence we reached school. The floor was too slippery because of the wet shoes, so you get what happen next- I tripped and Jordan caught me before I could bang my head on the floor. Me in his arms and everybody’s look on us. Simple as that. He let me go and walked to the class. Still everyone was staring me, “What! Don’t stare at me weird.” I said and walked away.

I sat at my original place. Abigail came and sat beside me, “Nice caught, I mean…..” she started teasing me. “Abigail it’s just-” I stopped as our teacher walked in.
“Good morning, class,” Mr Johns greeted us.
“Good morning, sir,” We all chorused together.
My eyes searched for Drake. He was as usual wearing his skinny black jeans with a exactly black tee and a hoodie.
His black hair was brushed at one side. Those black eyes were full of pity. He had lost so much in such a young age.

“Hey guys, nice to meet you. I am Darcy Emmory” A cold voice said. I snapped out of reality and looked forward. A beautiful girl with black eyes and midnight black hair. Her hair was long and straight and just so shiny. She had worn a black mini skirt with a brown tank top and brown boots. Totally dark was the first word which came into my mind on seeing her. She and Drake both wore dark and looked mysterious but this Darcy looked more happy and cheerful.
“Now, now where will you sit…?” Mr. Johns said as he rolled his eyes. “Ok Abigail, get up and sit with Sophia…” I looked at the redhead girl with pity. “And you Darcy will sit with Cass. I am sure she will help you” Mr. Johns completed.
I gulped and nodded. She made her way to me, “Hi.” She smiled. My hair at the neck stood up. I felt cold, the same feeling which I had yesterday when Jordan was going and I had heard somebody laughing. I shuddered.
“All right?” She asked and I nodded.

I felt somebody eyes on me, so I did the sensible thing and looked behind only to see Drake. He quickly turned and looked at his book like he was suddenly interested in study. He had a somewhat worried expression on his face.

What happened next was quiet confusing. I saw something and then blacked out.

adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 7:37 pm

CHAPTER 14

I woke up, breathing heavily. White curtains, white walls and I was sleeping in a white bed. “All right?” Darcy poped her head from the door.
“Where-” I looked around and realised I was in the nurse room. “Wha-” I touched my forehead, it was dam.n hurting.
“You blacked out.” Darcy said walking in. She came and sat beside me. “Here…” She poured some water in the glass and handed to me.
“Umm…. Thanks.” I rolled my eyes, “What had happen.ed, I mean how I blacked out?”
“Theory unexplained.” She spoke like a teacher, “Soon you blacked out and fell to the ground hitting your head….. but as I said we don’t know why you blacked out.”
“Hmm….” I said. Darcy got up and draw the curtains aside, filling bright sunlight in the room. Her black hair shined, and her pale skin shimmered, not literally shimmered but she looked beautiful. And when I say beautiful I mean more beautiful than Sophia. I could imagine the boys fancying her.

“Can I come?” Jordan peeped his head from the door.
Darcy looked at his face and then mine, “Ya sure, I was just leaving so you can look after her…”
As Darcy went, Jordan came and sat to the nearest chair from my bed. “Your head was dam.n bleeding.”
“Ya if you came to tell me that, then I already know it.” As I said, I thought that I had said too harsh. “Um… sorry.”
“No… Well you okay?” He hesitated.
“Do I look like I am okay?” Oops, again I said it harshly; I must learn to have a control over my mouth.
He chuckled. Then he came near me and brushed my strands of hair with his hand. My god, he’s so beautiful, was the only thing I could think.
“Beautiful….” He muttered, but I guess it was my imagination. “By the way, after five days we have Halloween--”
“Five days!” I shrieked.
“Why what hap-” I cut him off, “Nothing, continue please.”
“We are going to have a prom night in school and to tell you that Mr. Johns send me here.” He finished.
“Oh.”
“So….” he looked at me, eyebrows raised.
“So what?”
“Oh never mind.”

School ended and I went straight to home. Somebody had kept blood red flowers for me on the door. I picked the basket of flowers and examined it for any letter or clue from who it was, but I found none. I frowned and took it inside to my room. As I open.ed the door of my room, horror struck in my heart. The floor was covered with liquid red substance and my bed was all tattered and covered with the same red liquid. I drop the flowers on the floor as I read what had written on the wall- Hope u like the flowers, and this little present for you. I mean look at your room, it’s covered with BLOOD, innocent blood. I know you’re finding THE BOOK. And I have an piece of advice for you, Stop finding the book or you’ll be found dead in the pool of innocent blood but if you don’t find the book, many other innocent people will be killed. TICK TOCK! Only five more days till Halloween…… From D.

Chills went through my back, pool of blood, just like Drake’s story. The book, D, innocent blood, pool of blood and deadline is till Halloween night. Questions ran inside my head like wildfire. What am I going to do, think Cassandra, think. This D had already killed two people and don’t know how more will it kill. “Think Cassandra,” I scolded myself. The voice inside my head replied, “Easy, you find the book. If it holds the keys to stop D then you can save others and yourself.”

adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Tell me if u aren't afraid of chap 15...... Razz ..... Smile ..... Very Happy ...... sunny ................ Twisted Evil !!!!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 09, 2015 5:09 am

CHAPTER 15

The door bell rang, making me snap out of nightmare. I ran down to open it, revealing smiling Abigail. My eyes got watery; I hugged her and started crying.
“Cass, what happen?” She asked with a worried tone.
“M… my room-” I choked up.
“What-” She patted on my shoulder, and we both made it to my room. “OMG, so beautiful flowers!! Never seen anything red as this flower….” She stopped, “Ugh oh, sorry. By the way what’s in your room?”
I looked above her shoulder, then lightly pushed her and walked inside, “It’s not happening! It was-” I stopped; probably I am losing my mind, “Sorry to freak you, it’s…. Just never mind.”
She looked confused, then she took a deep breath and handed me a black box with red strips.
“What is this?” I asked her as I took the box.
“Somebody left it for you at the outside door.”
“Oh….”
“Cass, you look tense. Why are you sweating so much?”
I wiped my forehead with my hankie. “No it’s just….” I placed the box on my shelf, “I’ll open you later,” I muttered. I turned to Abi, forcing a smile on my face.

Abigail laughed, “I need to tell you something.”
“What?”
“You remember Kevin, the one who was my partner for project.” She said blushing.
“Why, yes…” I stopped and then I realised what she meant, “Oh no, don’t tell me you’re dating Kevin”
She chuckled, “Yes! Sorry, I didn’t have time to tell. He’s just so cute….”
“It’s ok”
“So who did you spent your weekend with?” Abi asked me.
I sighed, “Jordan……”
She fake coughed, “Jordan? Jordan Blake…. My dear friend don’t tell me-”
I snapped at her, “NO! Don’t think of him as my boyfriend.”I sighed yet again, “Abigail, I guess…. Just maybe…. Just maybe I am developing feelings for him…”

Abigail phone rang; she picked it up and started chatting with Kevin. After fifteen minutes of chat she looked at me, “Sorry Cass, I gotta a date with him” She hugged me and exited the house.

I went and open.ed the box, “What the-- ” I had got a sharp knife with a card. I picked the card and started reading- Liked my gift, oh possibly thinking why I gave you this. You will soon find out. Oh aren’t u surprised how the blood disappeared. Haha…. U got it, this gift is from me, D. Before I could turn the card, my phone rang.

“Hello?” I asked.
“Hello dear…” My dad voice came, his tone sounded really hurt and sad.
“What happen, how’s mom?”
“She’s… she’s….” His voice broke.
I was panic stricken, “She okay, no? I know she’s okay, she’s so brave…. She….”
“Ya, she’s brave as you, but she’s not there with us anymore…..”
I let truth sink in.
“Cass, I’ll be back soon after her burial, but I didn’t get plane tickets yet.”
“Dad, it’s okay. Take your time and come.”
I hung up.

Tears rolled down my cheek. I never ever got time to spend with her or girl talks to her. She died. I wanted to scream but my voice seemed lost with me. I felt hopeless and lost. I was still holding the card, like in a trance I turned the card- Oh feeling hopeless and lost. Why don’t you kill yourself with this knife. You will be free, u will be with ur mum, that’s what u want now. ‘D’ is right, I want to be with my mom now. I picked the knife and took it near to my chest. I was going to stab myself when I stopped.

“Wait, what you doing? Killing yourself? How this ‘D’ knew your mom is going to die, think girl. It’s time to
act not to die” The voice inside myself told me.
I kept the knife back in the box and threw it in the dustbin. “‘D’ you are going to regret it”
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba