The Secret FULL STORY

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Secret  FULL STORY Empty The Secret FULL STORY

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Jul 30, 2014 9:21 pm

:Hello: Howdy y'all! I've got a new story to post! But here's the twist,
it's NOT MY STORY!! I know what you must be thinkin. if it ain't my story, then who's is it anyway?!
Well, this story is one I saved from the old forum. It's a really beautiful story.  :like: 
I was rereading it (for like the 5th time) and decided it would be nice of me to post it
here for others to enjoy! This story isn't really spooky, so don't worry about anything like that.
Oh yeah! I can't remember the name of the girl that wrote it. So, sorry.
Anyhow, this story's pretty long, so I don't know how long posting it will take.
It has around 15 to 20 chapters. I hope posting it doesn't violate any rules!  ehem_1 
I'm just gonna put it here for others to enjoy! SO ENJOY!! Lol!  :like: 

Story  The secret

CHARACTERS

1.) Cassandra Martinez: Known as Cass for short. She's 14 yrs old girl living only with her father. She has got dark brown,long wavy hair with the most beautiful dark brown eyes. She is enjoying her life but she wants an totally scary and mysterious life... but what if this wish comes true...

2.) Jordan Blake: The most popular guy of the school... well used to be-- but now he is totally changed, totally new and totally mysterious. He has light brown hair with blue eyes and lives in a very big and dark mansion with his parents.

3.) Sophia Morton: Blonde hair and and blue eyes, she's got the perfect body. The most popular girl of the school. Lives with totally careless parents. Loves shopping, flirting, hanging out with boys and bullying innocent and weak kids.

4.) Abigail Rodriguez: Red medium curly hair, best friend of Cass.
Totally cheering and fun-loving but even she's hiding something, something very dark...

5.) Drake: Black hair with black eyes, he's always dressed in black or any other dark color.
He is very weird and mysterious, mostly doesn't talks to anyone..

6.) Darcy Emmory: Midnight black straight hair, deep black eyes and pale skin.
She's totally gorgeous for words, even gorgeous then Sophia. The new girl in school, always cheerful and fun loving.

Última edición por adanwlal el Jue Abr 09, 2015 10:31 pm, editado 2 veces
adanwlal

adanwlal

The Secret  FULL STORY Empty Re: The Secret FULL STORY

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Jul 30, 2014 9:21 pm

CHAPTER ONE

I open.ed the door and walked down the street to school. The weather was so cold although it was October. The cold air stung my eyes and my bag felt heavy against my shoulder. Today was the first day of 8th std, well I am neither excited nor nervous cause like all the years this is going to be a totally boring normal year. If only I wish…. my life would become a little scary and mysterious. Oh gosh! What am I thinking.... I have to stop daydreaming.

-----

RING RING RING
“Thank gosh I reached on time”, I muttered to myself as I entered the class. I rolled my eyes to see who were my classmates--Jordan Blake and Sophia Morton and all her butterflies. Why they have to be in MY CLASS!!!
“Cass! Hey buddy”, somebody called me from behind.
I turned back to see my best friend Abigail Rodriguez smiling at me and waving madly, “Hey Abi. Oh boy, it’s so good to see you”, I said as I hugged her. She’s been my best friend for 5yrs and she really is so great.
“C’mon let’s sit there”, she grabbed my arm and took me to the empty sit. We sat and chit-chatted.
After 5mins our new class teacher came and started with the introduction-ritual which happens every year. Many students were new admission in our class. Leaving the popular kids, I liked my class. Now there’s one this boy whom I find very interesting-- not that way though but he was kinda mysterious, OK very mysterious. He was sitting alone in the corner of the class, wearing black jeans and black shirt with a chain having a skull around his neck.
I told Abigail about him, she looked at him and frowned and had a worried look on her face.
“Wassup Abi, you okay, I guess you know him”, I said.
She shrugged and frowned a bit more and finally said, “He…umm.. n..no.. I don’t know him… but I guess his name is Drake, he’s new here”
“Drake what….” I asked.
“Drake…. um…. It’s just Drake”, she replied.
I looked at Abigail; she looked worried-- maybe scared from that boy. Huh… well nuh, that can’t be the reason, he was kinda cute.

---

The day passed quickly, it was lunch time. Me and Abi went to cafeteria, took our food and sat on the empty table near Drake. Abi looked nervous; she was shifting her wait from left to right. “You okay, did you have a fight or something with Drake cause you don’t look comfortable sitting near him or even looking or talking about him….”, I asked her.
She glanced at me nervously and replied,” See…. it’s nothing like… umm.. I feel sick”
She probably wasn’t sick, and I knew it for sure. She was hiding something from me…. But what
“AGGG”, we heard someone scream from upstairs. We all and the teachers ran upstairs to see what had happen.ed and what we saw… gave me goosebumps, I wanted to run but couldn’t…. I still couldn’t believe my eyes on what I was seeing…

adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Jul 30, 2014 9:22 pm

CHAPTER 2

“AGGG”, we heard someone scream from upstairs. We all and the teachers ran upstairs to see what had happen.ed and what we saw… gave me goosebumps, I wanted to run but couldn’t…. I still couldn’t believe my eyes on what I was seeing…

Our new teacher, who was now laying on the floor silent forever. She was DEAD! She had been cut through her head. Her head lying few steps ahead of her body. The expression on her face was aghast like she had seen a ghost. Blood was lying all over the floor. There were whispers all over the crowd.
By now the principle had came over to see what had happen.ed. She ordered all the students to return to their classes and informed our class to wait down in the hall due to the murder taken place in our class.
I silently went down with my whispering class. I still couldn’t believe what had happen.ed.
“Please, can you come to the washroom with me?”, Abigail whispered with a sickened look on her face.
“Okay”, I whispered back.
We silently made our way to the washroom. Abigail went inside and started vomiting-- I forgot to tell you tell you that, she is allergic to blood. “You don’t look okay, I guess you should see the nurse”, I advised her.
“No, I’ll be fine”, she answered.
“Okay then….”, I said.
“It was so gross”, we heard Sophie talking
“Ya, well who do think could have done that?” asked Lucy, one of Sophie’s best friend.
“How could I know? Well… leave that, I am getting sick”, she said flatly.

---

After half an hour, our principle had arrived with a police force.
“Well kids… as you know, a cold blooded- murder had taken place in your class….”, the principle started. “And the police needs to ask you some question-- so don’t be scared and tell them everything you know, Is that clear?”
“Yes ma’am” we all echoed together.
“Good then… u may start officer”, the principle said as she sat down.
“So kids, who was the one to leave the class last?”, The head officer started.
Ugh…oh... I know where it was going, cause I was the LAST one to leave the class!
I stood up and answered, “It was me, sir.”
“So what is your name, girly?”
“Ca...Cassandra...”
“Full name, please”
“Ca… Cassandra...Ugh...Cassandra Martinez”, I stammered.
“Okay, what did you did after that?”
“I… probably..mm…. came down to canteen.”
“So… did anyone saw her leaving the class”, the officer asked, suspiciously.
“Me! Me and Cass had met on the ground floor before leaving for canteen”, Abigail stood up shouting.
“No dear… but you didn’t see her leaving? Did you?” he asked.
“No! ‘cause she had some work left. It doesn’t means my friend is a KILLER”, she said putting effort on the ‘killer’ word.
I looked at her admiringly, "thanks Abi, for standing for me", I thought in my mind.
“I am not sayi--“, he was cut off by Jordan.
“I saw her leaving the class” ,Jordan said calmly.
“Your name, dear?”
“Jordan Blake” he replied.
“What were u do--“, Jordan again cut him off.
“Of course, coming down to the canteen.”
“Umm… I’ll have some talk with the teachers… you kids….ummm… continue” the officer said confused.

Gosh! I am saved or that officer would have put me on the suspected list! “Thanks Jordan…”, I thought. But he wasn’t there on that floor for sure! I knew I was alone and if he was there, I would have probably seen him.
“Kids, due to this cold bloo… umm... never mind, you kids get it alright. So ‘cause of that, the school gives you holiday for 1 week… just remember, the school will start from next Monday.
No one felt like shouting and cheering …. ‘cause what we have seen and kept us dumbfounded-- but not in a good way… but in a bad way.

---

We left the school and I silently made my way to home. The street was so silent.

---

After I got freshed, I switched on the TV.
“A cold blooded murder had been taken place leaving everyone shocked. The murder had left no clue of himself, the officers were also unable to find the weapon through which the teacher was attacked, the officers suspect that…..” I switched off the TV.
The ‘murder’ had already made it to the breaking news; I was the only one to see Ms. Catherine alive for the last time and if only I would have heard or noticed….. The murdered would have been caught. But only if…….. Wait why couldn’t we heard Ms. Catherine scream? She would have tried to escape and call for help, but we couldn’t……. I felt strange, my hair on the back of my neck stood up, I felt a sudden chill…… but why? Who could have killed her and why would someone…….
My eyes started to feel heavy and before I realized I was already asleep.
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Jul 30, 2014 9:22 pm

CHAPTER 3

I shut the beeping alarm and fluttered my eyes open. When my eyes finally adjusted to the light, I saw the time and…. “Oh gosh! I am late for school”, I shouted to myself. “Silly me! Cass, you’re stupid.”, I started scolding myself.

KNOCK KNOCK

I open.ed my bedroom door revealing my dad. “Good morning dear, why are awake so early?” He asked me.
I shouted and said, “You crazy dad?! It’s the second day of the school and I go--“ I stopped as I remembered what had happen.ed yesterday.
“Sorry”, I apologized to him. He smiled at me. “Bu… But you must be at the office and…” I started again before he cut me off.
“Dear, I know…” He looked tensed….. His eyes were teary, but he tried to hold them back. “I haven’t spent much time with you, but you know it’s my job….. I know you feel alone and that’s why your mother left and……”
Now it was my turn to get my eyes teary. I loved my mom but she left me and dad ‘cause dad never had time for her, “Ya, I know -- but dad its ok, you are only doing your job” I told him to cheer him a bit.
“See” He took a deep breath and continued, “Your mom… she’s ill”
“NO!” I cried. “What happen.ed to her?”
“She is terribly sick and I have to go to her, you probably have to care of your---“
I cut him off, “I am coming with you!”
“Dear, I know it’s hard for you but your schools have just started….”
I had tears running down my cheeks.
He looked at me and sighed,” Please understand……”

HONK HONK

“My taxi has arrived; I have kept money in the cupboard. I’ll be back when your mom is completely well. Till then sweetie, take care of yourself.” He said and approached the taxi.
I saw it drove away.

---

I got ready, tied my hair, took my bicycle and left for Abigail’s house.

---

I rang the bell, her mom open.ed it.
“Hello Ms. Rodriguez, may I see Abigail?” I asked her
“She has got high fever and she’s sleeping now, do come in” she said sadly.
“No thanks, tell her to get well soon” I said and left for the park.

---

I reached the park, parked my bicycle in the bicycle stand and sat on a bench. ‘Now, where’s my phone?’ I thought as I checked my pocket. “Oh dam it! I forgot my phone in the home, gosh! at least I have got my house keys.” Now what shall I do, there was no one is the park, just me and the wind whistling.
“Hey Jerk!” I heard somebody calling me.
I turned to see JORDAN! He was sitting by my side on the bench. “What ya doing here?” I said shocked at seeing him.
“Can ask you the same question, well never mind, I am here the same as you”, He said flatly.
“No friends?”
“Yup Jerk, Sophie and her best friends got sick and my buddies went for vacation and you see….?” He said
“Stop calling me a Jerk!” I snapped at him. “But why did you tell a lie?” I gathered some courage to ask him about what I was thinking from night.
“What lie?” He said confusedly.
“That you saw me, which you didn’t!”
“I did”
“No you didn’t and that I am for sure.” I said making eye contact with him.
“Okay, okay, it’s just because you helped me”
"But that was long ago, it happen.ed in 5th std and it was just a small deal."
“I don’t like to owe someone so I needed a chance to help you.”
“But you know… if I murdered her then you too would be caught for saying a lie! For helping me!” I shouted at him, but don’t know why I did.
“But you didn’t” He smiled and continued, “lets hang out. You’re alone, I am alone, let’s just be friends for today.”
I looked at him confused. Why was he even saying that? To a Jerk like me. “I know what you’re thinking, and I don’t like to sit at home so I wanna hang out. I can’t hang out alone so I found you and ….” He said as if he read my mind.
“Umm… Ok” I finally agreed. “But….”
He raised an eyebrow. “I am gonna cycle so you--“ He cut me off, which seemed like an habit to me now. “Greats! I was going to say the same thing.” He said smiling.
I smiled. “Let’s race!”, we both shouted together.
He laughed, “Ok… but where?”
“See its cold, and there’s a chocolate shop near the end of the street so lets--“
Again he cut me off, “Let’s go!”
I sighed, “At count of three?”
“No when I say Go!”
“Okay…”
“Go!” he shouted and started cycling. “Wait I wasn’t ready!”, I shouted at him.
“You fault.” He called back.
I started cycling.
After few minutes, we reached there and parked our bicycle. I was pretty angry with Jordan. “I win! Oh you lose…” He started teasing me. I ignored him, “Okay what you gonna have?” he asked me. I still didn’t answer. He started laughing. “What’s so funny?” I asked him.
“Sorry. I did cheating well what will you have, I’ll go and give order.”
I smiled and said “Hot chocolate coffee.”
“Right in a second.” And he went inside the store.
I took a seat outside and saw Drake- the mysterious boy- coming out of the café. I went over to him and said “Hey!”
“Hi.” He said coldly.
“So what ya doing?” I asked.
“What do you do at a coffee shop” he replied with another question.
Anger was boiling in me. I tried to stay calm and said, “So what do you think about the murder…. I mean who di--“
He cut me off and said, “You believe it’s a murder?”
I looked at him like he had gone mad, “Well yay!”
Now he was the one who looked at me-- as if I was mad. “It’s just a joke! The murder was a joke.”
“What!?”, I was so astonished.
He cupped my cheek, his touch felt so cold. “Halloween is near, it was a Halloween joke…” he whispered. So cold! His whisper was so cold. I shrugged and started shivering. He left me alone standing there. My hand automatically went to the cheek he had touched. The spot had gotten so COLD. Who was he? Why I felt cold when he talked to me. Why?? Halloween, was probably near but the murder wasn't the Halloween joke? Or was it?

adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Vie Ago 01, 2014 11:11 pm

CHAPTER 4

“Hey! Its freezing cold outside so come on let’s take a sit inside,” Jordan called me.
I went inside with him; we took our sits and started sipping our hot coffees.
“What happen.ed to your cheek?” Jordan asked me.
I didn’t even realise that I still had my hand on the cheek Drake had touched, “It’s just Drake…,” I stopped.
“Aww… did he kiss you on your cheek?”Jordan chuckled as he said.
“It’s nothing like that!” I said. My cheeks getting hotter, I hope he didn’t notice me blushing.
He laughed, “Just teasing you, by the way wanna have another race?”
I looked at him suspiciously. “No cheating, I promise. This time you say- Go,” he said; like he read my mind.
“Ok,” I agreed and we silently finished our coffee and Jordan paid for them. “Thanks,” I told him. “Hey, it’s just nothing,” he replied smiling.

We got on our bicycles and started racing. I was half way ahead of him. I turned my head and look at him, trying his best to beat me. “Slowpoke!” I teased him.
He laughed and then his expression tightened. “Look out!” He warned me.
I looked ahead and saw a truck heading towards me in full speed. I tried the brakes.... no use! My brakes were out of control. I turned my cycle left and banged my head with some sharp rocks and the cycle fell over my right leg. “Ouch,” I cried in agony. My head started to get dizzy. I saw Jordan rushing over to me. “Cass... Cass,” he called my looking frightened. But I just couldn't answer. The pain was unbearable. My head was aching so much like it would burst, my whole body was aching like hell. A lot blood was pouring from my head. The last thing I know was that the blood had blinded my eyes and I had blacked out.

---

I open.ed my eyes and let it adjust to the surrounding light. Where the heck was I? I was lying on a bed wearing a light cotton robe. My head and leg were bandaged. That’s when I realised yesterday’s happening. But it felt strange, it didn’t seemed like it had happen.ed yesterday, it like I have been unconscious for more than one day. But the main question is WHERE AM, I!? “Thank the Gods! At last you open.ed your eyes,” a small kind lasy came over me.
“Umm… where am I?” was the only thing which came of my mouth. “Why dear, its Jordan’s house and I am his mom,” the kind lady answered.
What she had said took me by surprise. What was I doing here? I rolled my eyes and took a quick glanced at the walls. They were all filled with Jordan and his pals pictures. I was in Jordan bedroom! “Don’t worry Cass, I have informed your dad,” Ms. Barnes reassured me. “But… my phone…,” I started. “Just don’t worry, let’s have lunch,” she said cutting me off.
“Lunch!?” I asked, surprised. “Oh ya you have been unconscious for so many days,” she looked at me sympathetically. “
“How many days have I been unconscious?” I asked still nervous.
“Let me see, it happen.ed on Tuesday, then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and today its Sunday so five days,” she replied.
My eyes got watery. I tried to stood up but my leg and head still ached. Miss Barnes gave me a bear hug. “I know how you feel, it was terrible but I bet you everything will get okay,” she said and left.

I still couldn’t believe what had happen.ed to me. I once more took a quick glance of the room and saw Jordan leaning on the bedroom- door. “Jor..Jordan,” I choked up.
He smiled and came and sat by my side, “You okay?”
“Wha.... what had happen.ed?” I asked.
“Your brakes failed and you--“ I cut him off, “But it working well during the first race,” I said. “Ya but…,” he continued.
“No! Probably someone did that on purpose. Cause few days ago I took my cycle to the garage to fill up the tyre and also checked all the parts!”
“Hmm… could it be Drake…,” he muttered.
“He doesn’t knows, which one is my cycle and…” I stopped as my head was now dam.n paining.
“Get fresh, then we’ll have lunch, tomorrow is school and you want to go home I guess.” He said and the open.ed his mouth again to say something but stopped.
“Where did you sleep?” I asked him.
“Oh! Probably in the hall on the sofa,” he said casually.
“Kids, lunch is ready!” Ms. Barnes called us.
I tried to get out of the bed, but couldn’t walk; my legs were aching too much. “Mom! Can you please get us the lunch in my bedroom, Cass can’t walk,” Jordan called back to his mother. “OK, Jo.” She replied.
Jordan helped me to the bed again. “Thx…,”I muttered to him.

---

Jordan led me to the main door of my home. “You sure, you’ll be okay?” he asked.
“Yeah… well see you at the school tomorrow, we have been friends for a long period and from tomorrow we’ll be back to normal-- I mean enemies.” I said in one breath.
“Yay. Goodnight, bye…” he said and started leaving.
“Jordan!” I called him, “Thanks for everything.”
He smiled and left.

Wow! I saw Jordan in a whole new way. I don’t think, I’ll ever think anything harsh or bad about him. Oh greats, tomorrow’s school.

adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Ago 07, 2014 10:24 pm

CHAPTER 5

“Phone….. ugh..where are you my dear phone,” I muttered to myself as I searched the whole house.

“Yikes.” I jumped on hearing the doorbell ring. I went to open it, revealing my best friend- Abi. I didn’t greeted her or asked her how she was, I just went back to my searching. “Wo!wo! Come on there, you haven’t done your hair.” She grabbed me by the arm and started dragging me towards my bedroom.
“Oh! Who cares! I am not getting my phone.” I shouted at her as I tried to break free. No use, she was stronger than me. She made me sit and told me to comb my hair fast. I obeyed, ‘cause I knew, that ignoring her wasn’t the right choice now. “My pho-“I started.
“Your phone is with Jordan, my dear friend have you been spending your whole week with Jordan,” She said. My cheeks got redder, and I don’t know, why. “It was just-“ I tried to explain before she cut me off.
“I tried to call you the whole week, but Jordan would answer the call saying that YOU CAN’T TALK TO ME NOW!” She took a deep breath and stopped.
“Oh, by the way what happen.ed to your head?” she asked as if it was a totally normal thing.
“Tell you on the way to school, but we have to go to Jordan’s home” I replied and did my hair quickly; I didn’t even cared to clip the little strands of hair covering my eye.
“ He told me, to tell you that not to worry, and get the phone at the school….” She said flatly.
“Ok…..” I said and grabbed my bag and started my way to school with Abi.

I explained everything to her. She was speechless. Then finally she said, “Oooh , Jordan helped you. You guys had coffee together and…..”
“Stop it!” I snapped at her and blushed.
“Blushing… blushing” she started again.
“Come on!”
“Cass!” somebody called me. I turned and saw Jordan running towards me with my phone. “Here he comes..” Abigail said smiling and gave me light punch on my arm. “Your phone, Jerk.” That’s all he said, handed me, my phone and left. I turned to Abigail, “See! We were just friends for a week…”

---

“Class, I am your new sir- Mr. John”, our new sir started.
“We are going to make groups of two or three or four, well you decide the number and then you will have 1 week’s time to make a project on a particular topic. The winner will get a surprise prize.” He continued, “So how many team members do you want?”
“Three,” Gabriella stood up, “Because our class can be perfectly divided by three.”
“Ok agreed, I have made chits of your name and by this we’ll make you teams,” Mr Johns said and started removing the chits.
Teams were made but my name still didn’t come.
“Sophia, Abigail and Kevin” Mr Johns said and continued with his job.
“Enjoy!” I whispered to her. She gave me an angry look. “Cassandra, Jordan and Drake, well that was the last team, you guys can start discussion from break.” No, this was not happening to me. I’ll probably not spend my breaks with them! “Is it compulsory to stay with our members in the break?” Abigail asked the sir.
“Why, yes girl.” He said and left the class.
She turned her head towards me, “Aww…. You’re going to be with your crush Jordan. Be happy.”
“He’s . Not. My. Crush!” I said.

---

Break time! Cool, I have to spend time with them, which sucks! I took a seat and Jordan came over and sat by my side. “Friends?” he asked smiling, “Just one more week we again have to be together.”
I smiled, “Yay, ok.”
Drake came and silently sat beside us. The problem with my group wasn’t Jordan but, Drake. This dude gave me creeps and now we are a trio of to a project. “A Jerk, a popular and a mysterious,” I muttered under my breath. “This going to be such a perfect trio.”

adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Sáb Ago 16, 2014 5:36 pm

CHAPTER 6

I took my school uniform and washed my hand and face. I dressed myself in yellow sleeveless tee with my denim shorts, ankle length socks and my converse shoes. I also wore my black jacket as it was freezing cold outside. Found my bag and left for Jordan’s home. We had decided to meet there and make plans for the project.
I put on my earphone and started to listen my one of the favourite song- ‘Payphone’ by Maroon 5.

Around 10 minutes, I reached his home and rang the door. Mrs. Barnes open.ed the door, “Hello Cassandra, I hope you’re well now.” “Yups,” I replied smiling. “Do come in,” Mrs Barnes said and I nodded. I walked in and suddenly from nowhere, Jordan came grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room.
“Jerk, why have you to be so late.” Still holding my hand.
“Excuse me!” I snapped my hand free from him and continued, “First of all, you know you I can’t walk probably and second- WHY DID YOU DRAGGED ME HERE!!!”
“See, you’ve been late by half an hour, and anytime Sophia could be here--“ I cut him off.
“Sophia! She has to be with her gro--” Now he cut me off. “We have a date an-” He was cut off the door bell. “Jordy….,” the door of his room open.ed with a slam, revealing Sophia. “What ya doing here..” she rolled her eyes towards me, but before I could reply she started off again, “Well never mind, Jordan you have to help me with the project, c’mon let’s go!” She grabbed Jordan by the arm and led him out of the room, “Excuse me? Help? What’s all this…” I asked confused.
“See its ju--” Jordan started, “That you wanna help me,” Sophia completed the sentence.
My mouth hang open.ed, finally I looked at Jordan with anger and said, “Enjoy!!” and watched them walk away. I made my way out of the house and to Drake’s ….. but wait, I don’t know where is his house.

I sighed standing in the middle of the pathway. I was about to turn and make my way toward my home when Drake came out of the blue and said, “You must be at Jordan’s house.”
I looked at him and said, “You too, mysterious boy,” and closed my mouth with my hand when I suddenly realised the mistake of calling him a mysterious boy. “Sorry…” I muttered.
“Whatever… I was going there,” he answered flatly.
“But he went off with--” I choked up.
“Oh…” he said and rolled his eyes.
“Ok, let’s go to my house.” I finally said after some minutes of strange silence. He nodded and we silently made our way to my home. I open.ed the door and led him to the table.
I got us snakes and cold drinks, and asked “So who’s got the project- topic?”
“Jordan for sure, ‘cause I don’t have it and so do you,” he said flatly.
I got angry now, he’s telling this to me now! I was so angry with Jordan for this, “Then…” I took a deep breath and continued, “Let’s have the snacks and then maybe, we’ll hang out in the park…”
“Let’s just go, I am not hungry.”

We walked silently to the park, the park was empty, probably everyone is busy making projects and I….. I sighed. “Cass…” I heard someone called me.
“Abigail… you look..” I saw at Abigail, she looked so frail.
“It sucks, everything sucks!” she complained. “What happen-” I choked up, looking at her condition.
“It’s Sophia, she…” she started crying. I patted her on the shoulder, “I’ll take revenge with her, for you,” I assured her, but I didn’t knew how to do it.
“Why you sitting alone it the park?” She asked and rolled her eyes.
“I am not alone, I am--” I turned behind to see Drake, but he wasn’t there. “Huh? Well never mind.” Maybe he could’ve gone home, well, better for me, he was making me tense.
I told everything to Abigail, from Jordan’s home to park. Her eyes got wider and wider, then she did something that surprised me. She extended her hand and touched my forehead, as if I had fever, “What?!” I asked her.
“I guess, something’s wrong with your head…” she trailed off.
“Why, what happen to me.” I asked flatly, most probably, she’s joking to me-- well that’s what I thought.
“Sophia was all the time with me and Kevin.” She said. “No way!” I cried. I got my phone out of the bag and thought of calling Jordan, “What the--” I cried. Seventeen missed calls of JORDAN. Why couldn’t I hear them? “What happen.ed?” Abi asked me, but I ignored her question and called Jordan right away.
“Hello, Jordan speaking,” the receiver picked up.
“Jordan! You must be with--” He cut me off, “Jerk! What ya doing? Why didn’t you come for the project? I and Drake waited so much for you but you, oh gosh, at least, you could’ve call me- that you were not coming”
My mouth hang open, I was so astonished, why are they joking with me…..I hanged up the phone and said goodbye to Abi. “What happen.ed?” she demanded.
“I remembered something…” and left for my home.

Why are they joking with me, I was there, wait the snacks and the cold drinks! That’s it! I ran home happily, that’s the clue. Perfect.
I open.ed the door, not caring to lock it back and ran to the table….. “No snack… no cold drinks…. Chairs perfectly in their place…. But how….?” I whispered to myself. Every muscle in my body tensed. I perfectly remembered everything! What had happen.ed to me? My eyes got watery. Am I seeing things? No! I bet that, I am not mad or seeing things, ‘cause I really have seen them!!!
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Mar Ago 19, 2014 6:18 pm

CHAPTER 7

“Ouch,” I complained as I woke in my bed. “What is this?” I muttered to myself. My eyes got wider, tears rolling down my cheeks. I was trying to calm down but it was no use. I was holding a piece of shard dripping with blood… with my OWN blood. I don’t know how but I had cut my hand left hand with this shard. I saw a broken glass broken near my bed, one thing was solved that this shard belonged to the glass. I ran to washroom and started washing the blood, but to no success, more blood kept flowing. Have I gone that mad to cut my hand! And that to, I didn’t remember anything about it. I bandaged my hand and got ready and left for school.

I cried as I ran. I suddenly bumped into someone strong and fell down. That ‘someone’ I had bumped into, helped me up. I looked up at him still crying. “Why are you crying? And oh my! What happen.ed to your hand” He asked me, the voice of familiar and why it wouldn’t be-- ‘cause it was Jordan’s. I don’t know why, but I hugged him. Before, I realised it was a big mistake and he would shove me, but he too hugged me in return. “Stop crying…” he patted me on my back and led me to nurse room.
“Oh my! Your hand, Cass… what have you…” the nurse came running to me. She treated me and removed a broken piece of glass from my hand. On seeing this, I cried much harder. She looked at me confused but didn’t asked me any questions.

First period had started, but Jordan waited for me. Finally when my hand was completely treated, ‘we’ made our way to the class. Before opening the class door, I said thanks to Jordan. He just smiled and open.ed the door. All eyes were on us, and I felt so strange. “Where have you been two, bunking?” Mr. Johns asked as he raised an eyebrow. “No, sir…” Jordan answered. He then explained everything and I started to feel dizzy….. darkness covered my eyes, I was starting to lose control and fell… fell into Jordan’s arm. Last thing was I BLACKED-OUT.

----

“Cass…. Cass…” I heard somebody calling me.
“Where am I?” I wondered.
I open.ed my eyes and seeing Jordan and Drake sitting near me. Jordan grinned, “Why, you’re in the nurse- room. Because of so much blood lose, you got unconscious and slept till break, I mean now its break time. FOOD!” he handed me his tiffin.
“Thanks…” I took tiffin from his hand and gulped down the food, ‘cause I was da.mn hungry.
“Project?” I heard Drake say. “Oh right…..” I started.
RING RING
I sighed, “Sorry guys, because of me you guys are lacking so behind.”
“It’s ok, not your fault, though. Drake’s home at 5?” Jordan looked at me and then Drake. Drake nodded and so did I.

---

I rang the bell to Drake’s home. Jordan had came to pick me up, so kind of him, he’s so…. The door open.ed revealing Drake. His house was so dark from inside, all curtains pulled together, extreme silent. We walked in and sat in the hall. “No parents?” I asked Drake. “No, I live alone.” He answered and got us water and wafers.
We started deciding, it was a past one hour and we were doing just the project. No other chatting. “Hey Drake…um… I need to use the washroom, can you… um… tell me where it,” I lied, I didn’t want to use it but just does some time pass. “First floor near my room,” he said ‘my room’ like I knew his whole house, never mind I’ll find it myself and left for the washroom.

I came across one room which has to be Drake’s room because it had the signboard written -‘Do not enter!’ I softly laughed, somebody tells me not to enter and I listen? Well no! I opened the door cautiously and walked in. All painted in black like his dress. Ha…
There was a book lying on the floor, I picked it up and it was written Drake’s name. It was his journal. I had the urge to read it, and I was going to when Drake called me from behind, “What are you doing in my room?” The journal fell from my hand, I slowly turned behind to face him, “I… I lost my way…” I stammered.
He looked at me suspiciously, “Really…..let’s get down.”
“Ok…. I’ll just use the washroom first” this time I didn’t lied yet again. “Ok, come first.” He commanded and went down.

One thing I hadn’t noticed that by mistake, one page of the journal was torn. I securely to the page and put it in my shorts pocket and went down. “Yes we’re done for today!” Jordan exclaimed. “So…. let’s leave Cass.” I nodded in agreement. He walked me home, “Thanks” I smiled at him. He smiled too and left.

I am gone crazy, really crazy. And it not because of I don’t remember things or that I have cut my hand…it’s just because I am thanking Jordan-- my-enemy-now-my-friend-for-a-short-while, a lot, which is not my way. And also the fact that I am found smiling a lot at him. Oh goodness… I went inside and saw the broken pieces of glass and cleaned it. Then I remembered the torn page and took it out of the pocket. It read- “Happy Halloween, diary. They say, bad spirits come out at Halloween, then why? Why are all the kids dressed up in monsters and roaming at the streets collecting sweets. They must be scare, but…they are enjoying, laughing whereas even I AM A KID LIKE THEM! Why do I get pain and sadness on Halloween. Why did my mother left me!! Why?
You know what diary! My mother is dead. She is dead. Never ever will she come back, nor will she tell me those sweet fairytales. She made me believed in fairytales, said nothing would happen to me, I’ll always be happy…. But fairytales are just full of shit.
My fairytale was my mom, but she is murdered. She was murdered!!!!

Tears came rolling down my cheek. That’s all that was written on those torn page. The date was probably torn but you could tell it, it was Halloween, ‘cause he had mention it. He had lost his mother-- his fairytale never came true. And all this time, I was thinking that he was creepy. He just was so lonely all those time…

adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Miér Abr 08, 2015 7:29 pm

CHAPTER 8

“Man! I am going to be late,” I muttered as I ran towards my class. My leg was much better, I could walk properly and best of all, I could run. My head would ache sometimes but it was ok by me.
“Made it!” I exclaimed, oops, I had said it a little too loud, and now all eyes were on me. “What? Why you guys staring at me weird?” I asked them.
“Ms. Martinez, class had started 5 minutes ago. And if I am late, doesn’t mean you can get away from me.” Mr. Johns said, looking angry.
I slowly turned behind to face him, I started, “Sir, its ju-”
“No explanations, I can give detention to those who come late, but projects are on….. So I’ll let you go this time.”
I sighed, and went to my seat.

---

The day passed quickly. It was break time and we’re in the washroom, washing our hands and probably chit-chatting. “Hey Jerk,” Sophia taunted me.
I sighed and tried to ignore her. “Hey redhead, I guess you know, like yesterday, you have to do all the works and --” Sophia started at Abigail. Abi looked so hurt.
“That’s all Sophia! Stop insulting my friend and--” I started blurting at her.
She raised an eyebrow, anger in her eyes, “So Jerk, now you will tell me what to do and not to do.”
I got angry, I snatched away the perfume she was applying to her body and threw it away. “What the-- pick it up.” Sophia snapped at me.
“I won’t!” I answered casually.
“Pick it up or--”
I stood and went to pick the perfume; I wanted to spray that perfume on her eyes-- that sucker. The perfume was fallen near a bag, which had hair spray in it. I carefully took the hair spray and exchanged it with the perfume without the other noticing. “Here you go,” I handing the hair spray to Sophia.

“It’s good you understood fast” and started applying the spray, gosh! She really didn’t notice the spray. The spray had the warning- DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR BODY. I wanted to laugh but had to control it. Keeping a straight face wasn’t easy. Abigail was looking at me worried. I winked at her and whispered everything in her ear. She chuckled. “We’ll leave,” I said to Sophia and her friends and left.

We laughed out loud as we came out of the washroom. “That’s pretty cool, but if she tells the teacher, then--” Abigail said chuckling.
“Don’t worry nothing will happen to me” I assured her.
“There you are!” Jordan said making his way to me.
“Oh gosh! I was just coming. Sorry…. Bye Abi,” I said and hurried off with Jordan.

We were doing our project, when Sophia turned up looking-- too shiny, I mean literally her skin was sparkling. “You--” She pointed her finger to me. I tried not to laugh. “You-- I will get revenge, you have messed with the wrong person.” She continued.
I stood up, “Well then maybe, you would think twice before bullying my friend!”
She was speechless. She just kept glaring at me.

RING RING

The bell rang; I took my bag and made my way to the class. Last period had started when, our principle made our way to the class. “Good afternoon, teacher.” We all chorused together.
She came in and gestured us to sit down, Sophia was standing behind the principle giving me one of her you’re-gone-look.
Ugh- oh.

“Ms. Martinez, please stand up.”
I sighed and stood up, “Yes ma’am.”
“I heard your act towards Sophia and--”
I cut her off which was really a VERY BIG MISTAKE, “But I can explain….”
She gave me an angry look and started again, “No buts, first you a do a very shameful act and then cut off you’re principle!”
“Sorry,” I looked down on the floor, feeling guilty.
“Detention after school.” And she left…….

I sighed again. After class ended, I made my way to the detention room. Jordan called me from behind. I ignored, because now I was feeling guiltier-- I was no use to my project group. Jordan came towards me and grabbed my hand and spun me around. Now we were face to face. I tried not to look in his blue eyes. “We’ll start, when you come back from……detention…” he tried to cheer me up.
“No thanks, you guys start without me….. and, although I am no help to this project…. I just make things worse, first, I got late, second day I did mostly time pass and now detention” I sighed and continued, “Just four more days are left and……..” He put his free hand -‘cause he was still holding my hand with his other- on my lips, cutting me off.
“It’s ok…. It’s not your fault and….. I will talk to the principle and Voila! We’re off to project to my house. I smiled.

He lets me go. After few minutes he came out of the Principal’s office, smiling. “Let’s go!”
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba