The Secret FULL STORY

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Secret  FULL STORY - Página 3 Empty Re: The Secret FULL STORY

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 09, 2015 10:26 pm

CHAPTER 16

I sighed and walked into the school. I had reached earlier than my usual time. I walked through the dark passage, lights still weren’t switched on and there where very few kids. I made my way to class, as I opened the door cold air blasted into my face. Shivering I went to my desk and kept the books needed. I was alone so I decided to walk outside. I heard giggles from the next turn and directly went there, but stopped suddenly.

I saw Sophia and her sidekicks with some of the jocks cornering an innocent kid. Due to the projects they didn’t had time to bully anyone but now they are back to their routine. At Sophia’s side stood Jordan with his arms around Darcy! They both looked pretty happy. But what is he doing with DARCY!!?

I quickly turned around, hope they won’t notice. But boy, I was wrong. “Hey Jerk, going somewhere?” Sophia smirked.
I ignored and started to walk again. Sophia caught my arm, “Excuse me?! Nobody ignores me.”
I snapped my arm free, “Well then, I am ‘nobody’”
“What?” She asked confused.
“You said ‘nobody’ ignores you, so I am ‘nobody.’ Now just leave me alone.”
You must have seen Sophia’s and her sidekicks face, they looked so surprised and shocked. Well I didn’t had time to stare at their shocked faces because I had pretty horrible issues to worry about. So the most sensible thing I did was to walk away.

But again I couldn’t. This time Jordan caught my arm and pinned me against the wall. “What do you think you’re doing? Ignoring us?” He said staring right into my eyes.
I couldn’t help but stare at those beautiful blue eyes. How could Jordan- I snapped back to reality and pushed him aside, “Leave me alone”

“Hey there Cass!” Abigail cheerily said from behind. “You were saying something about Jo-” She stopped as she saw Jordan and the others.
Gosh, she hadn’t said the name, or I would have killed Abigail. I fake smiled at Abigail and gave her my you’re-dead look. We walked away, “Abigail! You were just- ugh!”
“Sorry, by the way what were you developing feelings about him?” She asked.
“I was saying that I am developing more anger for him!”
“But I thought-” Abigail started but I gave her a look and she stopped.

We went to class and sat on our respective seats. Darcy came running inside and sat beside me, “Hey!”
I ignored. “Well then...” she said and removed a book. The book’s front and back was black, in front it had a keyhole made. The book seemed years old. But I felt a connection to that book. Ya I know its sound crazy, I mean CONNECTION TO A BOOK. Ok don’t laugh at the connection, just get back to the class.

---

Day passed quickly, I didn’t realise I was staring at Jordan. “Hey you like Jordan or something….” Darcy asked me, which took me by surprise.
I hesitated, “Yeah…. I mean NO! By the way you…. I mean him….”
“No not yet, but he’s so cute.”
I was now burning inside, was this jealously? But why….. OK I ADMIT THAT I HAVE A SMALL ONE CRUSH ON JORDAN!

Bell rang and I went outside, in front of my house was standing Jordan. My god! He looked so cute. “Hey Cassandra, it’s just projects are over and--”
I cut him off, “We can’t be friends, right?”
He looked surprised. “Um… yeah, it’s just that-”
I didn’t want to hear his reason, now that I finally fell for him only to be left broken! “And who wants to be your friend! You are just…..” I snapped at him. I was going to inside my house when Jordan started speaking-- but not in his voice.
“The thing you seek--” He started with a very cold deep voice. I turned behind to look at him and gasped in horror. Jordan’s eyes where as black as the ace of spades.
“Jordan!” I said and ran over him.
“Will soon be yours--” he kept continuing, but I shook Jordan. His eyes turn to their normal colour but Jordan fainted.
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 09, 2015 10:27 pm

CHAPTER 17

Jordan opened his eyes. I went and sat beside him. “You okay?” I asked.
Jordan looked at me and then touched his forehead, “What happened to me?”
“You were acting strange…” I finally said after few minutes of silence.
“Oh,” he said, which I thought was the excellent answer after hearing that you were acting weird.
“I am seriously sorry, I didn’t mean to break our friendship…. But you don’t get…. I…” he stopped and turned away.
Well, I didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to be his friend either, because I didn’t wanted to fall for him. But other part of me wanted to …. I wanted to hug me right there, I wanted to say him how I felt.
“By the way thanks…” he spoke, breaking the silence.
“Jordan I….” but I couldn’t find the right words to say. And if I found them, they wouldn’t come out. It was such an awkward moment. Jordan then stared into my eyes, and I did the same. For a minute, it was like we were having a staring contest then I found him and myself leaning forward. We were almost going to kiss, when his phone rang. He pulled back and answered the call. I gulped.

While he was chatting, I noticed the same book which was with Darcy-- was now in Jordan’s bag. I slightly bend and took the book.
“Ok bye…” I could hear Jordan say. He then turned towards me, “What are you doing?”
“This book…” I muttered.
“Oh this, Darcy gave me. But you know I am not a bookworm… you could keep it.”
“Can I?”
“Yes Cass. By the way you, look so tensed and sick, something bad is up, I guess….. trust me you can tell me. I won’t tell anyone.”
I gulped and without thinking once I told him everything. He looked surprised like he knew something, “Oh…. Ok, so you think this guy, what you told his name Drake….”
“Wait, why are you speaking like you don’t know Drake?” I asked him.
He shrugged and stood up, “I have to go…”
“Jor…” I stopped and let him go.

I opened the book only to find it blank. “What the--” I threw the book away. “I am going mad.”
My door bell rang; I went to open it revealing a cheeky Darcy. Seeing her, reminded of her with Jordan. I felt jealously overcoming my mind. And the next thing I know, Darcy was lying dead in front of me with a dagger stabbed at her side. Darcy was still breathing, I was panic stricken.

I leaned down to her, “Who did this you…. Darcy….” But she was now not speaking or breathing. I went over to call the police but my phone was not working. I ran back to Darcy but there was nobody.

I quickly grabbed by bag and phone and raced to Abi’s house.
“Hello…” Ms. Rodriguez greeted me.
I ignored and went straight to Abigail’s room. “ABIIIIGAIL…”
“Hi Cass...” she greeted.
“Abigail, Darcy… Darcy…. She is….” But Abigail cut me off, “Wait what? Who is Darcy?”
I looked at her like she had lost her mind, “Darcy Emmory, new girl at school, my new partner…”
“Wait, I'm still your partner. What are you dreaming off, have you lost your mind?”

My jaw drop, I had enough, I wasn’t dreaming DARCY, is real! I left her house and went straight home. I thought of taking a shower, but without thinking, I stood under the shower with my clothes on. I was drenched, but still I didn’t came out. I simply sat down, with the shower on. I cried myself out. I guess I even threw some things- I mean anything I got - on the wall. I screamed and cried until my eyes were numb. Now cold water was pouring but I didn’t flinched. And soon everything around me blacked out.

-

I coughed and spat blood out of my mouth. I adjusted my eyes to the light. Beside me sat Jordan and Abigail. “Wha…..” I stopped as I looked at their worried faces. I looked at my watch, 6:00pm. My eyes went wide, “What day, what time….” I was cut off by Abigail.
“You didn’t come to school, so I and Jordan came to check you out only to find you soaked in water. Unconscious.” Abigail said weakly, her eyes were puffy and red. Seemed like she had been crying for a long time.
“You are mad!” Jordan snapped at me.
I looked at him surprised, I tried to get up but my whole body ached. Then a man in white coat - doctor possibly - walked in, “She’s okay, she needs rest…..” Then the doctor took his suitcase and walked outside.

I again coughed and spat a little blood. My expression was too horrified for words.
Abigail handed me a paper napkin and assured me everything will be alright. “You want me to stay?” Abigail asked me.
“No,” I replied. Then Abigail phone vibrated, she checked it and then said, “Okay then, my mom needs me. Bye” She gave me a hug and left.
“Do you want me to stay?” Jordan asked after Abigail left.
I raised my eyebrow, “No thanks, you can leave.”
“Oh ok, if that’s your wish…. then ok, but please don’t try to kill yourself again….” He said with sympathy in his eyes. I was going to fall for those sympatric eyes, when I shrugged, No, I don’t need pity!
“Go…” I muttered.
He left without turning back and seeing me for once. And I just sat there in my bed. I sighed.
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 09, 2015 10:27 pm

CHAPTER 18

After Jordan left, my eyelids started to get heavy and I fell asleep.

I found myself behind the school, near a beautiful lake. I was wearing a long red gown with red high heels. And beside me was standing…. Jordan. He was looking drop dead gorgeous in his tuxedo.
“Enjoying the scenery, aren’t we?” he whispered to me.
“But… where are we?” I whispered back.
“Why, its Halloween tonight!”
“But…. Jordan…..what are we doing here?”
“Look,” Jordan took a deep breath. “Cass…. I…” then he stopped, his expression horrified and in pain. He was holding his stomach with both hands…. When I looked at it, I was in a deep shock.
He was damn blooding; it looked like somebody had stabbed a dagger in it.
“Oh my god! Who did this to you?” I asked in panic.
He was trying to say something but couldn’t, then he lifted his finger up and pointed at me, “Youuu…” he said and collapsed.
I leaned down and shook him, “Me? Jordan who killed you!?”

Suddenly everything went black and I woke up in my old house, my old room, my old bed. My heart was pounding and I was badly sweating.
I started crying. “Dear you okay?” a sweet voice asked me. I couldn’t figure out who it was…. But the voice sounded like my mom. Then from the dark appeared my…. “Mom…” I whispered.
“Yes dear, I am here…” she said and sat beside me.
“I thought you were… wait where are we?” I asked confused.
“You thought I was dead? Huh?”
“Ya… how do you know….”
“I am your mom dear, I know everything about you… and with this place… you don’t need to know.”
“Mom…” I said crying and hugging her.
“Dear, I missed you so much… you are so beautiful. Dad was right, you are young beautiful and responsible… Well there’s some advice for you, don’t let your dark side overcome you-”
“Dark side?!” I said cutting her off. “What do you mean?”
Then suddenly everything around me started to fade away. “Wait mom!” I said trying to hold on to her. But everything dissolved, mist surrounded me. And soon I knew, I was in my normal real world.

“Just a dream…It was just a DREAM!” I said crying. “Jordan…. Oh no! Is he really okay?!” I asked myself.
Right off, I called Jordan hoping that my dream wasn’t true…. The phone kept ringing but nobody picked it up. I again called but no reply. Then I checked my time… just 6:45... Wait! I am late for school. Maybe he would be in the class….
I got ready and left for school. I raced to the class and bumped into someone. “Ouch…” I said getting up.
“You okay?” Jordan smiled and asked me.
Tears rolled down my cheek, “I thought you… you…. were…” I stopped and hugged him. In return he hugged me back.
“You look sick…,” Jordan said pushing me aside and staring right into my eyes.
I looked away, I was blushing madly. For second I thought he was dead, because I had seen him in my dream and… Well it was not my fault either; I had been through this murder and all.
I didn’t say anything for awhile and when I looked up, I started to blush even harder. The whole class was staring at us in aww. “Sorry…” said Jordan.
“For what?”
“For being rude yesterday and all… and I don’t know.” He chuckled and he too looked up and saw the whole class staring. I guess, I saw him blushing a little.
Just then, our teacher entered and told us to go to our places.

“Nice hug, you both look cute you know,” Abigail said as I sat down.
“Shut up…” was the only thing I could say, because now I was thinking about dark sides and all….

Time in school went fast. I was about to leave when Jordan came over to me, “You alright now?” He asked.
I nodded.
“Good, by the way tomorrow’s Halloween party I mean dance… so you going out with anyone?” He asked with a slight grin.
“I don’t guess so…. I don’t even know if I am going to the dance itself.” I told him.
“Um… ok…” he stammered.
I started to leave when he stopped me, “I was thinking, would you go to the dance with me? I mean you would feel a little better and all…..”
I smiled, “Sure… meet ya tomorrow.”
“Bye…” Jordan whispered.
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 09, 2015 10:28 pm

CHAPTER 19

I entered my home, switched on the lights and took a deep breath. I heard some screaming and giggling outside the house. I peeped outside only to see kids running with… TOILET PAPER!?
“Oh gosh its devil night!” I exclaimed. “How the hell could I forget…?”
I and Abigail were the biggest trouble makers on devil’s night, I mean every devil night was just so….
I jumped as the bell rang. I opened to see Abigail and Kevin hand in hand. I grinned, “Hey lovey dovey.”
“Sorry, its Devil night… can Kevin join us?” Abi asked shyly.
“Yes! Let’s tp someone’s house or play a trick on….” I didn’t need to complete ‘cause Abi already got it and was laughing her head out.
“What are you girls talking about?” Kevin asked confused
I smiled at him but didn’t tell anything.

We passed four five houses covered in toilet paper and what not else.
“Anybody telling me what’s going on,” Kevin asked.
“No!” Abigail and I said in unison.
“Not fair,” he said under his breath.
“We are here…. Ok so who has toilet paper?” I turned and looked at Abigail.
“What don’t look at me! I don’t have paper…” Abigail said.
“What the--”
“I have but Sophie’s … not a good idea…” Kevin said a little scared.
I hugged him- a friendly hug - “You rock buddy! Don’t worry, she can’t do anything to us….” But boy was I wrong.

As we finished tp- ing her house we started to make our way to another house. But our timing was pretty bad. As we were going to left, Sophie with her sidekicks and extremely powerful jocks made their way to us.
“How dare you tp my house! You are going to regret this Cass…,” she shouted as she walked towards us.
“Run!” I exclaimed and started running with both my friends.
“Catch them!” I could hear Sophie shouting to the jocks.
They were catching up and in no time we would be caught.
“Split up?” I said but it rather sounded like a question.
Abigail nodded and with Kevin turned to left. I turned right. Good news- the jocks weren’t following me, Bad news- I was in the forest.

Devil night in a forest is really a very bad thing! I turned back and started to walk from the way I came. But to be true-- I WAS LOST!! “Helloooo, anybody?” I shouted.
No answer, “Ok, I can find my way home… it’s no big deal.” I muttered as I tried to find my way.
“Find your way home, is that it?” A cold whispered from behind. I gulped and turned back to face a…. a…. man with a wicked knife.
“Who are you?” I asked him.
“A man in the forest with a knife…. On devil’s day… to be clear I want to kill someone on devil’s day… And I found you!” He started laughing.
“Get lost!” I shouted angrily and started to run. But his big cold arms caught my hand and pinned me to the nearest tree. Then he took his knife and kept it near my lips.
“How shall you die… slowly or fast?”
“Let go--” I choked up.
He made a clucking sound, “Not that easily…”
He pressed the knife deeper in my lips. “Let’s make a beautiful design shall we…”
I wanted to yelp, but couldn’t. My lip was paining and bleeding awfully.
“Let’s finish this!” He said.
“I am dead!” I muttered.
“Police here he is!” I heard someone said. And like any sensible murderer he too started to run.

I collapsed on the ground. Then Jordan came and picked me up, “You okay?”
“You… where are the police..?” I asked confused.
“No police sorry.” I grinned. “Couldn’t think of anything else.”
I smiled.
“Your lips! They are bleeding…” Jordan said worried.

“Ya I Know…”
Jordan got closer and with his thumb he traced by lower lip. I didn’t back off, I was just… um… Paralyzed.
Then something really unexpected happen, Jordan leaned forward and kissed me. Oh my god he kissed me!! My heart was like… doing a happy dance and I wanted that moment to last forever. That moment was the best of my life. He lightly pulled me as my lip again had started to bleed.
“I am…. Sorry… I don’t know what happen…” Jordan said biting his lip.
“Its… it’s ok, I guess” I said.
“Le… let’s get back…”

adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 09, 2015 10:29 pm

CHAPTER 20 part 1

I had fallen asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow. Quiet a tiring day…..

“Ouch,” I said getting up. I rubbed my eyes, pinched myself but I wasn’t dreaming. I was sitting on a cliff, waves crashing with the rocks. It was still night. I heard someone gasp, I turned and saw….. Myself?
“Who…who are you?” I asked scared.
I looked at myself…. I mean the other me looked at me and smiled weakly. She was all dressed in white but from the bottom her white gown was midnight black.
“I am your good you…” She said.
I fake coughed, “You joking, I mean what’s going on?”
“Look at your left,” She said pointing out.
I turned and saw….. Another me but all dressed in midnight.
“Who are you?” I asked the black me.
“Can’t hear or see us,” The good me replied.
I gulped, “I feel awkward talking to myself…. Am I going crazy?”
“No no no…” she smiled but it soon flattered.

“What is going on…?” I asked her.
“Time is flying…” She said with a worried look.
“Time doesn’t stop… I mean isn’t it obvious?”
“You don’t get it. The black you…. I mean the bad you… is overcoming the good--”
I cut her off, “Dark side?”
“Yes your dark side. The whole balance is destroyed. I am getting bad…. And soon…. You will be……..”
She couldn’t finish as everything around me faded.
“No wait! Not again. What is with this dark side of mine? Tell me please….” But my voice drowned and I woke up.

“Not another dream!” I said my heart pounding out.
But a thought kept triggering me. Before the deaths I was the last one to see them. And I thought that maybe for few minutes I had blacked out…. I hadn’t paid much attention but now I think that maybe I have ki…. Wait the killer was someone starting from ‘D’…. but who?

adanwlal

adanwlal

CHAPTER 20 part 2

I couldn’t help but think about my dream and yesterday’s encounter with the killer and that…… KISS….
It’s 5 in the evening but I haven’t moved from my bed, didn’t had any food just…… lying. I heard my doorbell rang; it was a slight sound so I thought it was my imagination and tried to ignore it. But again I thought the doorbell rang so I weakly went down and open.ed the door, revealing a tired and angry Abigail with her hands full of shopping bags.
I took some bags from her and led her to my room.
“What’s up with these shopping bags?” I finally asked placing the bags on my bed.
Abigail bumped into the bed, “I am tired! Water….”
I sighed, “Coming…” I got her cold lemonade and a chocolate pastry. She sat up straight and helped her to the pastry.
“Feels good… ok now you answer me, WHY DIDN’T YOU PICK UP THE PHONE?!” She said with a edge in her voice.
I looked at her confused and checked my phone, “Gosh! 17 missed calls and 29 messages… so sorry… I … I ju…” I choked up.
She lightly patted my shoulder, “No worries, I have done all the shopping for us.”
“Shopping, I mean what shopping?”
“Dear Cass, have you been thinking the whole day about Jordan that you forgot today IS HALLOWEEN!”
“Halloween?..... oh gosh dance!”
She nodded her head and shoved me in the washroom. “Get ready!”

“What… wait?” I tried to open it but she had locked me in. I didn’t wanted to go for the dance, but I didn’t had another option. So I took a warm bath, washed my hair and then applied a little makeup and perfume. I wore my bathrobe and went outside. Luckily the door was open.
Abigail was already dressed in a blue layered dress with her hair tied in a high ponytail. “You look nice.”
She bowed, “Thank you, now it’s your time…” She threw one of the shopping bag to me.
“Coming in a min…” I said and went to change. I started to remove all the items in the bags. “Wow gorgeous,” I murmured.
I wore the black strapless gown and my black bracelet. I let my hair loose and curled the tips. “Ready,” I said opening the door. I twirled showing off my dress.
“Wow…. Breathtaking!”
“Thanks to you,” I said hugging her.

We heard the door bell rang and Abigail went to open it. “Who’s there?” I asked going down.
“It’s Kevin… I told him, I was here,” Abigail said.
“You both look beautiful tonight…. Ugh I came to pick up you guys,” he said not moving his eyes from Abigail.
They need some time alone, I must not interrupt them, “You guys go, and I’ll come after some time….”
Abigail looked at me nervous, I winked at her. She smiled and took Kevin’s hand and left. I watched the car drive away. Then I went to take my black purse, wore my black high heels and left for the dance. I still had an option of not going, I had almost come way when I told my taxi driver to turn back. It felt so wrong going to the dance.

After few minutes I noticed that we were going the wrong side, we were heading towards the cliff with an incredible high speed. “What’s going on? I told you to turn back,” I screamed.
No answer…. I lightly touched the driver’s shoulder and he fell back into his seat. His shirt was stained red with a bloody knife stabbed into his chest. I screamed in horror. I tried to unlock the doors but both were jammed. But then something really spooky happen.ed. The driver got up turned his head in a 180 degree angle, until we were face to face.
“No turning back missy, you will regret…. YOU ARE A COLD BLOODED MURDER!” he spat blood at me.
“What do you mean? Stop the car…. Please tell me if it’s a joke…. Please!”
“No joke! You are going to die….. 3….. 2….. 1……” His eyes grew wider and wider.
“0!!!” he shouted and the car went down the cliff. It’s the end of me….

adanwlal

adanwlal

CHAPTER 21 part 1

I woke up in Jordan’s arm. “Wha… what happen?”
He didn’t say anything; he had tears in his eyes. “Cass…” He then tightly hugged me. From over his shoulder I looked Abigail and Kevin standing all frail and their eyes puffy.
“Why were you guys crying?” I asked them. They were just quiet.
Kevin started stomping his foot, “It was all my fault! I should have never let you go alone in the first place. If you… would have… died I couldn’t have forgive myself.” Abigail lightly patted on his shoulder.
I pulled away from Jordan and examined my surrounding. Everything came like a quick flashback, the driver, cliff, and knife, me…. Dead. I looked at the cliff and suddenly got up and started to run towards the cliff. But it hurt, my legs and hand and my head… ow. I looked down at myself. My arms and knee were bleeding. I had fallen down the cliff but what happen in there…. I just don’t know. I looked down the cliff….there was the taxi all damaged.
Tears welled in my eyes, “What had happen.ed to me! Answer me… please.”

“We tried to call you… but you never picked up… so I thought of checking on you…” Jordan took a deep breath, “But we couldn’t find you at home…. And I don’t know what happen.ed to me but I felt like coming over here and saw the whole taxi fell. I went down the cliff with Kevin’s help and found you….” He wanted to say dead, but he avoided it.
“Was there any taxi driver?” I asked scared.
“No… only you in a bloody condition. Your heart beat was faint…. I was afraid I’d lose you.” Jordan said bursting into tears.
“We… I mean.... we were afraid to lose you.” Abigail said.
I gulped and wiped my tears with my hand. “Dance… I mean lets go… we are still not late…”
Jordan was about to say something but stopped, maybe he knew how I was feeling.
“But… you need medicat--” Abigail started but was cut by Jordan, “She needs some fun…”

With that we left for school. As we entered all eyes were on me….
“What happen, why are you bleeding?” Our principal rushed towards me all tensed.
“I… its…. Um…” I started but couldn’t find the words.
“Halloween makeup!” Jordan said. “Oh…” the principal said still not concerned.
I smiled at Jordan, “Thanks…” “No problem!” He replied and lead me in between of the dance floor. A slow song was going on…
“Jordan how dare you dance with her!” Sophia said angrily.
“So… now you got time to talk to me….” Jordan muttered.
“Ugh! I don’t care! I have so many to dance with…” She said frustrated. With that she stomped her foot and left.

We started dancing with all eyes on us. I felt kind of awkward, “Let’s go behind the school…” I whispered to Jordan. He understood that I wasn’t feeling quite easy, so without hesitating we went outside.
The song could be listened outside so again we started dancing. “You know how much I love you…” Jordan said blushing.
“But you don’t know who much I love you” I told him. He smiled, grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He started into my eyes and me into his. Then he slowly leaned in and kissed me. It was the most beautiful night… with the moon shining on the broken pieces of glass…..
Glass…. Oh no… I was losing my mind, everything around me started to get black.
“Cass! Stop it…. Please…” Jordan said in pain.
I snapped back to reality and saw that I was holding a piece of shard so tightly that blood was pouring from my palm. I was… going to stab Jordan.
“Hahaha… I am taking over you…” I heard a deep voice, which I soon recognized was mine. Now the puzzle pieces seem to make sense…. I knew who was killing those person…
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Jue Abr 09, 2015 10:30 pm

LAST CHAPTER!!!!! Chapter 21 part 2

The truth hit my like a ton of bricks, I knew everything… I knew who was ‘D,’ I knew who was the murdered it was nobody else than……… ME!!!

The dream of my mother and the dream of myself with a conversation with the good me turning into evil. The day I had wished my life to get a little mysterious it had gotten totally mysterious. I had always been the last suspect… I was the murderer. Everybody had warned me about DARK CASSANDRA. ‘D’……. And now I was going to kill Jordan, my love.
“Cass… snap out of it!” Jordan yelled at me.
“What?” I asked.
“You were getting all cold and….” He shuddered like he had seen something really bad.
“Jordan? Can I ask you one last question?”
“Yes…. Ask me anything…”
“Was there anyone named DRAKE AND DARCY EMMORY….”
“See, Cass, I didn’t want to hide anything from you…. Yes there is no Drake and Darcy Emmory. I just lied from you… because every time during project you would take Drake’s name….”
“Wait… So who was with us in project?”
“Only we both were doing the project… alone…. No Drake and no Darcy.”

I laughed awkwardly, wow, I have been imagining people with names starting from D so I could suspect them… I am just so great.
I lost my balance and fell on the ground.
“Jordan, you love me?”
“Ca…Cass yes I love you so much!”
“Then, for god’s sake forget me! Remove me from your life!” It hurt so much to say these words, but I was left with no choice…. I was going to do something extremely dangerous.
I still had the piece of shard in my hand; I took one last glance at Jordan and then stabbed myself with the shard.

Everything around me started to go woozy… I had killed myself. I could hear Jordan scream in shock, surprise, anger… and god knows how many other feelings.
“You Jerk! What the hell have you done?!!” Jordan said leaning towards me.
Before I could say anything, Jordan ran outside and called everyone. Everyone stared at me in horror. Well how odd, I haven’t died yet… but I knew I was going to anyway.

“I don’t want to live…. Just let me die peacefully!” I screamed in pain.
“What will I do?” Jordan said leaning down.
“Forget me… erase me from your life…..” I said looking away.
Jordan leaned in and gave me one last long kiss. It felt good but now no use. He pushed us apart.
“I don’t have anything to hold on to you…” he said sadly.
“Don’t hold on to me…. Please…” I said.
“But still…..”
Now it was my turn, I pulled him into a kiss. “Maybe this you can hold on to… memories…”
“Cass….” He said crying.
“Jo--”

I gasped for air. ‘Am I dead,’ was the first thought which came in my mind.
“Dear you're late!” My dad said entering in.
“What! Where am I?”
“Cass…” he whispered touching my forehead. “It’s your first day of 8th std….”
“What!” I shrieked, “Was it just a dream? Darcy, Drake… Me and Jordan… that kiss…. Was it just a long dream….”
“I don’t know what you talking but please get ready, I’ll leave you to school, you're already late…”

My eyes went wider, well thank goodness I am not dead…. But it was such a scary nightmare.

Dad and drove me to school, I walked through the empty corridors… I was 15 mins late. I walked
into the class. “You're late!” My teacher said. Beside her where standing two kids, A boy with black hair and eyes, black shirt and pant and a skull necklace around his neck. The girl was so beautiful with her black midnight hair… they remind me of someone.
“I guess I have seen you guys…” I said laughing.
“Why? Maybe yes…. Well meet these new kids Cass….. DRAKE and DARCY EMMORY,” the teacher said smiling.
Chills went up my back…. “DRAKE and DACRY EMMORY!” I laughed awkwardly and then screamed out loud, “NOOOOOOOOO!"

adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  adanwlal Sáb Abr 11, 2015 5:23 pm

I'm very sorry.....but that's all the story and the end.
adanwlal

adanwlal

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba