♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!}

Página 2 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 2 Empty Re: ♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!}

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Ago 02, 2014 10:07 pm

(( I made my form organized, I now feel happy :> I need to join, I tried to make it a little original but stayed to the guidelines))

((Feels awkward putting name in big letters, but if I have to, then I will edit c: ))

I'm terrible at greetings, but I'm Princesky14 but call me Sky, Skyra, Skyli,Skywhy-did-you-pick-such-a-complicated-name, or anything that suits you. I'm not skilled in Korean  language nor cultures, and only know a few words, and tried and failed, but I love KPOP! I'm pretty new to what KPOP is, since I learned of it back in 2011, but didn't really take notice of it until that infamous world hit came out and I was catapulted back into the world, quickly loving SHINee but also a few others too. I'm going to stop before this gets into a teary eyed love story about being in a debilitating love triangle between buying SHINee posters or anime posters, so I'll just list my favorite boy,girl and solo artists here.

Favorite boy groups:
1:: SHINee

2:: Big Bang

3:: ...((I actually only really listen to those two. I tend to not venture out and 'explore' what new bands there are. Maybe EXO,

Favorite girl groups:

1:: 2NE1

2:: Girls Generation/SNSD

3:: f(x)

((Only listens to a few solo artists. Hyuna is okay, and I just had a moment where I just forgot all the solo artists in my head. I'm sure I will run into some, and completely love them!  ))

I was born on the 27th of April, and currently, in American terms of schools I should be in High School.

My bias, this can definitely not be a hard choice. Taemin for sure! He's so cute and his hair is perfect, forget everything I just said, he's more perfect than pizza, and as my favorite food, and I love food, that's pretty hard to overcome. Next would probably be CL since she's so pretty and basically just everything I want and need to be, and I still am pretty much a 2 year old in the KPOP world since I've been focusing on other interests, but I vow to get more into it ^_^

I have heard of Eat your Kimchi. I have watched them. And, I LOVE them! I watch most of their new videos unless im stuck without wifi and miss a few because I'm forgetful and very,very clumsy, or i'm in a rush and then forget afterwards and then am stuck in a post where I look like I'm solving world hunger.

Thanks for reading my form, although generally I think mine is long, it could have been longer, but I still thank you! Keep listening to KPOP guys! ^_^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 2 Empty Re: ♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Ago 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Princesky14 escribió:(( I made my form organized, I now feel happy :> I need to join, I tried to make it a little original but stayed to the guidelines))

((Feels awkward putting name in big letters, but if I have to, then I will edit c: ))

I'm terrible at greetings, but I'm Princesky14 but call me Sky, Skyra, Skyli,Skywhy-did-you-pick-such-a-complicated-name, or anything that suits you. I'm not skilled in Korean  language nor cultures, and only know a few words, and tried and failed, but I love KPOP! I'm pretty new to what KPOP is, since I learned of it back in 2011, but didn't really take notice of it until that infamous world hit came out and I was catapulted back into the world, quickly loving SHINee but also a few others too. I'm going to stop before this gets into a teary eyed love story about being in a debilitating love triangle between buying SHINee posters or anime posters, so I'll just list my favorite boy,girl and solo artists here.

Favorite boy groups:
1:: SHINee

2:: Big Bang

3:: ...((I actually only really listen to those two. I tend to not venture out and 'explore' what new bands there are. Maybe EXO,

Favorite girl groups:

1:: 2NE1

2:: Girls Generation/SNSD

3:: f(x)

((Only listens to a few solo artists. Hyuna is okay, and I just had a moment where I just forgot all the solo artists in my head. I'm sure I will run into some, and completely love them!  ))

I was born on the 27th of April, and currently, in American terms of schools I should be in High School.

My bias, this can definitely not be a hard choice. Taemin for sure! He's so cute and his hair is perfect, forget everything I just said, he's more perfect than pizza, and as my favorite food, and I love food, that's pretty hard to overcome. Next would probably be CL since she's so pretty and basically just everything I want and need to be, and I still am pretty much a 2 year old in the KPOP world since I've been focusing on other interests, but I vow to get more into it ^_^

I have heard of Eat your Kimchi. I have watched them. And, I LOVE them! I watch most of their new videos unless im stuck without wifi and miss a few because I'm forgetful and very,very clumsy, or i'm in a rush and then forget afterwards and then am stuck in a post where I look like I'm solving world hunger.

Thanks for reading my form, although generally I think mine is long, it could have been longer, but I still thank you! Keep listening to KPOP guys! ^_^
Welcome to the club Sky! ^_^
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 03, 2014 4:54 am

Welcome Sky!

Okay, so I finally saw Hyuna's Red, meaning a few days ago, and... um...
I'm really hating what the companies have been doing. They're trying to sell their idol's bodies more than their work, and it's making for really annoying videos. I mean, where did the super creative videos go?
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 03, 2014 5:00 am

conflictedcolours escribió:Welcome Sky!

Okay, so I finally saw Hyuna's Red, meaning a few days ago, and... um...
I'm really hating what the companies have been doing. They're trying to sell their idol's bodies more than their work, and it's making for really annoying videos. I mean, where did the super creative videos go?
It mostly happen in girl videos. Everyone is getting upset how the kpop girl group are forcing to get more focus on how they look instead of the music. Unlike before, they are focus on the song. I actually did like Hyuna's song, but the dancing and how the video look, the first thing I thought of was GD. Everything was ok, I am just not a fan of the dancing.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 03, 2014 5:25 am

I don't think that it's happening more in female videos. I just think that it's more noticeable in the female videos.
This has happened before, but it's happening now more than ever. Like, in Darling by Girl's Day, they focused more on their legs or them eating, rather than the actual story of the music video.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 03, 2014 5:46 am

That's kind of true. I really don't listen to girl groups that much. But whenever there's a video, people are complaining how the company are making the girls look immature.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 03, 2014 5:53 am

Yeah, there's quite a bit of complaining. :< Kpop videos just aren't the same anymore.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 03, 2014 6:27 am

True I agree with that. I haven't even kept up with the new songs lately. I mostly listen to the old songs like this song!

Memories to this song right xD
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 03, 2014 7:28 am

I REMEMBER TRYING TO LEARN THE HAND DANCE AT THE BEGINNING OF THAT MUSIC VIDEO OMG IT WAS THE HARDEST THING EVER!
Only one of my friends managed to learn it. :<
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba