♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!}

Página 3 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 3 Empty Re: ♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!}

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Ago 03, 2014 10:58 am

I wanted to a dance cover. I then looked again and thought 'nope'. Even Sherlock looks abit too advanced to me. I miss Shinee hello baby ;-;

Onto listening to old songs, I often listen to Replay by SHINee. Taemin's hair never fails to amaze me, but I remember loving Minho's long hairstyle. Also, Gee by Girls generation brings back my first memories of actually listening to .

With the video thing, I think it is more noticeable, and music videos often have no meaning in the west which I don't like. It's more centered around appearance I think than music when it comes to companies now.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 3 Empty Re: ♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!}

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 03, 2014 11:25 am

Princesky14 escribió:I wanted to a dance cover. I then looked again and thought 'nope'. Even Sherlock looks abit too advanced to me. I miss Shinee hello baby ;-;

Onto listening to old songs, I often listen to Replay by SHINee. Taemin's hair never fails to amaze me, but I remember loving Minho's long hairstyle. Also, Gee by Girls generation brings back my first memories of actually listening to .

With the video thing, I think it is more noticeable, and music videos often have no meaning in the west which I don't like. It's more centered around appearance I think than music when it comes to companies now.
Oh my gods, yes. Lucifer and Sherlock are their truly intricate dances.
At a SHINee fan meet I went to a few years back, we did the leg kicky thingie all together in a line. Some of the people there wore their faces printed off and taped to glasses. :> There were some hella rad dancers there though. They managed to dance to all of Sherlock and it was fabmazing.

All of SHINee's old songs are great. Or, almost all of them.  Laughing My favourite oldie by them has to be Ayo, along with Replay as well. Gee was great too, but I sort of get annoyed listening to it now. That's what practicing it for weeks non stop for an audition does to you. :<
I really love 2NE1's old stuff. I've been listening to Super Junior again. How I miss them. :'>

Mhmm, that's one of the things that drew me to kpop. Their videos aren't just fancy cars, or the singer/band just performing. There's a nice story that goes along to it. And not just that, the music is meaningful as well. It's not just about drugs, getting drung, or doing the frick frack. It's about love, or how you need to be stronger and stand up for yourself. Or about going to buy a loaf of bread, in Zelo and Bang's case. XD (I'm talking about Never Give Up, in case you don't know.)
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Ago 03, 2014 7:48 pm

I've always wanted to dance to SHINee, because I remember memorizing one dance and my friend saying i'm quite good. She dances in national competitions, and often makes trips, so it was good to hear. But i'm more of a singer, which sucks because I have stage fright even when I'm not singing.

I love most of their old songs, but their new ones are cool too. I liked their song 'Boys meet u' so I showed it to my friends. She called them the Korean One Direction and I was like, "No! They're too different!" but it is kinda similar, but this was about a year ago and I've only realized now it's in Japanese O.o

Yes! I'm in a cosplay group, so we're sorta expected to make a story to the song when we act, but it's so much more fulfilling to add a story. It gives it spirit, and when I watch other CMV's it's entertaining, so with kpop I found it great how there was somehow a story and a great song.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Ago 03, 2014 7:53 pm

conflictedcolours escribió:
Princesky14 escribió:I wanted to a dance cover. I then looked again and thought 'nope'. Even Sherlock looks abit too advanced to me. I miss Shinee hello baby ;-;

Oh my gods, yes. Lucifer and Sherlock are their truly intricate dances.
At a SHINee fan meet I went to a few years back, we did the leg kicky thingie all together in a line. Some of the people there wore their faces printed off and taped to glasses. :> There were some hella rad dancers there though. They managed to dance to all of Sherlock and it was fabmazing.

All of SHINee's old songs are great. Or, almost all of them.  Laughing My favourite oldie by them has to be Ayo, along with Replay as well. Gee was great too, but I sort of get annoyed listening to it now. That's what practicing it for weeks non stop for an audition does to you. :<
I really love 2NE1's old stuff. I've been listening to Super Junior again. How I miss them. :'>

Mhmm, that's one of the things that drew me to kpop. Their videos aren't just fancy cars, or the singer/band just performing. There's a nice story that goes along to it. And not just that, the music is meaningful as well. It's not just about drugs, getting drung, or doing the frick frack. It's about love, or how you need to be stronger and stand up for yourself. Or about going to buy a loaf of bread, in Zelo and Bang's case. XD (I'm talking about Never Give Up, in case you don't know.)
When I saw the loaf of bread, I actually did thought about Zelo and Bang Yong Guk. The memories in the videos. And I agree with your reasoning. Most of the kpop songs are about love and standing up for yourself, or leaving that person behind, or waiting for that person. I actually love listening to kpop because of the meaning of why they write their songs. (And have you seen those Korean guys xD)

And I remember doing some dance covers to. I still kind of do them honestly. I use to do a lot of dance covers with my friends as a group, but some stuff happen and we got separated. I'm still with them but we never really have the time to practice since our schooling. So I just do the dancing for free time. Smile

And I love doing the hand part in Lucifer. It's so fun to do. It's hard at first, but once you get the hang of it, you really won't stop doing it. Smile And as for Sherlock, I am having trouble with the foot thing in the chorus. I keep getting paranoid of me falling back while doing the move.  Laughing

Sky you are not the only one. I am mostly a singer instead of a dancer. But, I actually want to be in a dance group someday and who can also sing. It would be fun. But, that's just my imagination. I used to have stage fright before, but someday you will have the confidence to sing in front of people. That's what happened to me before. Smile People call me the quiet girl but when I sing in front of people, they were surprise.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Ago 07, 2014 6:41 am

So Secret is going to be having a new comeback. Which I am excited for. They are one of my favorites and I actually like their style of music. They can be cute, they can be sexy, I don't know they're music just go with the video that I understand. I don't know when I saw this, I start spazzing.  Laughing So...yeah Razz
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Jue Ago 07, 2014 10:35 pm

It's not kpop, but it's related... -is watching korean drama- I watched Playful kiss about a year ago and I am so gonna rewatch it! The guy playing Baek seung jo (Kim hyun-joon) is so cute!

From what I saw of the teaser, it seems like a good song, so I will listen when it comes out hopefully  Very Happy 

The hand thing is so confusing. Like, where does it go, how does it reapper? What kind of sorcery is SHINee using?

I once sang in a talent show in 6th grade next to a girl, and one of the guys in our year who does the stage lights and effects overheard them saying if I wasn't with the other girl I would of come 3rd, since apparently my voice was really loud. But when I have stagefright my voice shakes alot, an example would be Aya hirano's God knows live (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyas2Wnq9R0) , but mine is abit more severe, as I get really really nervous. I think it's because I have low self esteem and confidence, and I need to start believing I'm better than I am in order to get over this, instead of thinking 'they're not gonna let me in'.

I actually really wanna sing that song with a live band but I only know one rock band, and they already have a singer, and all the band people aren't in my year and they're 11-12th graders, who I don't know. We have a heck lot of singers though.
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Ago 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Yeah I know how you feel. And I love Playful Kiss, that was one of the first Korean drama I have watch. And I love Kim Hyung Joon!  inlove<3 

And true, usually singing in talent shows is not my thing. Because most of the people who enter the talent show are mostly singers. So I actually might do something different when I do a talent show. Smile And I agree with you, singing in a band would be good. I really don't know anyone in a band and if I do, we will probably have different taste in music.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Ago 11, 2014 6:59 am

♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 3 Janda-elegant-handwriting.regular

Hello everyone! Krista here and I'll be starting this new thing called Kpop MV Reviews~. I decided that since some kpop MVs are coming out, I'll be discussing about the latest MVs and tell you what I think. I just want to warn you that I am stating my own opinion and you can say something on what you think of the MV as well. ... Now let's get started!

As you can probably tell from the MV, today I am going to be starting off with "I'm in Love" by Secret. I did mention to you about the trailer before and since the MVs is finally out, I would like to say a few words on it.

First off if you guys haven't seen the MV, as you can see from above I actually did post the MV so you can watchi it from there and tell me what you think. Smile

Now, for overall I do like this song. Not like obsessed like just yet, but I just like it. That's all... Secret is one of my favorite kpop girl groups and I enjoy listening to their music. No matter if it's cute or sexy, they will have that kind of style of music to show that it's Secret.

As for the dancing, as always sexy, even with Hyosung as the main dancer, as always she knows how to dance. And Jieun singing it makes me spazz. Sunhwa her and visual is amazing. And Hana, just perfect! I know I am saying all these nice comments but, their video is way different than from what I see from girl groups. And I am amaze about this song and the way they look.

Now let me start off with the dancing. Because, I have a lot to say about the dancing. Love sexiness, I love the sliding when they glide on the floor. I love the chorus part of the dance! But!... the twerking... has got to stop. Now, I am not a fan of twerking and when I see Hana twerking,  Shocked the twerking generation has spread in the kpop world! We are on alert! Now, I don't mind if twerking goes in video, but when I see most girl group's video eh... but, I am jut hoping don't go overboard beyond with the twerking.

Now, for the outfit... people said that the video is really similar to After School's First Love. Yes it does look like it so I agree. But, it still shows that it's their own style and this MV is about you being in a therapy and making a guess saying that you fall in love with someone when you know that you can't even be with them.

As for the plot, it goes really well with the song. The scenes and everything and I just love how the music starts off slow so people think it's a ballad but as soon as it becomes fast it shows that you don't know what to do and your singing your heart out! Smile Which I approve!

Lyrics, can't get to that yet since I need English subs. I just got home and I am exhausted and I know this MV came up so I decided why not say something about it. So sorry for the lyrics.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy reading what I think about this Kpop MV Review! Now, what do you guys think of the video? And what's your overall rating of it? Just post a reply and we can discuss about it! Annyeong~
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Sep 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Did you guys watch Orange Caramel's new music video? It was absolutely adorable.
And Taeman's Danger. Hot damn, his dancing was so fricking great.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba