♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!}

Página 4 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 4 Empty Re: ♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!}

Mensaje  ~North Wind~ Lun Sep 22, 2014 5:06 pm

*Fangirl mode on:Screams at the top of her lungs*
OMG!
B.R.E.A.T.H.E!
Wow! K-pop fan club!

~North Wind~ or Mimie,M&M or whatever you prefer!

I enter.ed this world on the 31st of May,only to be called a K-Pop,dieheart fan!

Boy Groups
SHINee
Big Bang
Girl Groups
Girls' Generation/SNSD
2NE1
Solo
Eric Nam
Lydia
Hyuna
Lee Michelle

My Bias? Eric Nam for sure!
♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 4 068051
And Daesung!
♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP3adF274Ftt7AvPc86wjAWpC8mfW4sNomi6_KHTnuo_xFRac4HWD3AYai
And Taemin!
♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 4 Lee_taemin___edit___3_by_halosrockstheworld-d4zon01
(Hmm...Looks sorta like my crush in school)

Eat my Kimchi?
Of course,I've eaten kimchi,have you?
Just kiddin'
Yes I know about Eat Your Kimchi,but I'm not there.
(Now I wonder,why am I not there..)

AAAAHHHHHH ERIC NAM!!!

♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 4 Tumblr_nbyqszNFoJ1tft0pbo1_500
YOS! I WILL!!

Okay I know I don't know many K-Pop singers but I happy and content with the most I know but I would love suggestions! ^-^
~North Wind~

~North Wind~

♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 4 Empty Re: ♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Oct 15, 2014 5:35 am

~North Wind~ escribió:*Fangirl mode on:Screams at the top of her lungs*
OMG!
B.R.E.A.T.H.E!
Wow! K-pop fan club!

~North Wind~ or Mimie,M&M or whatever you prefer!

I enter.ed this world on the 31st of May,only to be called a K-Pop,dieheart fan!

Boy Groups
SHINee
Big Bang
Girl Groups
Girls' Generation/SNSD
2NE1
Solo
Eric Nam
Lydia
Hyuna
Lee Michelle

My Bias? Eric Nam for sure!
♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 4 068051
And Daesung!
♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP3adF274Ftt7AvPc86wjAWpC8mfW4sNomi6_KHTnuo_xFRac4HWD3AYai
And Taemin!
♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 4 Lee_taemin___edit___3_by_halosrockstheworld-d4zon01
(Hmm...Looks sorta like my crush in school)

Eat my Kimchi?
Of course,I've eaten kimchi,have you?
Just kiddin'
Yes I know about Eat Your Kimchi,but I'm not there.
(Now I wonder,why am I not there..)

AAAAHHHHHH ERIC NAM!!!

♫ ~Kpop ღ Club~ ♫ {Open! | Join Now!} - Página 4 Tumblr_nbyqszNFoJ1tft0pbo1_500
YOS! I WILL!!

Okay I know I don't know many K-Pop singers but I happy and content with the most I know but I would love suggestions! ^-^
You're in welcome to the club! Very Happy
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Oct 15, 2014 8:50 pm

Have you guys seen Danger by Taemin?

*melts* ohmigoshwhyistaeminsoperfect seriously though when his hair is like it is in the video it's seriously the best thing ever.

This concert here is so perfect ^o^ I've also really liked Red by Hyuna. I also now have a South Korean flag in my room now so it's really awesome o3o

Also guys, I hate to be that person, but Jessica...SNSD...*cries in corner* Why, SM, why?
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Oct 18, 2014 9:19 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Have you guys seen Danger by Taemin?

*melts* ohmigoshwhyistaeminsoperfect seriously though when his hair is like it is in the video it's seriously the best thing ever.

This concert here is so perfect ^o^ I've also really liked Red by Hyuna. I also now have a South Korean flag in my room now so it's really awesome o3o

Also guys, I hate to be that person, but Jessica...SNSD...*cries in corner* Why, SM, why?

affraid I'm already melting just by seeing the video. And you're so lucky! Surprised I'm saving up in order to get a South Korea flag and a Japan flag as well. Gotta support both of them! Smile

And I like the song of Red by Hyuna. But, the MV reminds me so much of something that GD would do right xD?

Crying or Very sad And don't remind me. When I heard that she was leaving I got sad. That's kind of messed up. She's the one with the most fans and her leaving will mostly change everything.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Pattricia Jue Oct 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Can I join?
Pattricia

Pattricia

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Oct 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Pattricia escribió:Can I join?
Fill out the form in the front please.

Sky: I absolutely loved Danger. The Michael Jackson visuals in it were great, and Taemin's dancing was spot on. He put his dancers to shame.

Have you guys seen Super Junior's This Is Love? Honestly, I really love the way they did it. Ever since SJ came back, I've fallen in love with them again. From their videos, you can tell that SM has really been putting the money and work into them, giving them the videos and choreography they deserve.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Pattricia Vie Oct 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Which form?
Pattricia

Pattricia

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Oct 25, 2014 1:18 am

Pattricia escribió:Which form?
This one:
Name: (Also add nickname if you have one)
Birthday: (Month and Day)
Favorite Kpop Group(s): (Can also be solo artist)
Main bias: (Can be more than 1)
Have you heard about Eat Your Kimichi?:
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  ~North Wind~ Dom Oct 26, 2014 2:13 pm

MadamePhantomTrancy escribió:Have you guys seen Danger by Taemin?

OOHMEGOOSHINESS!!!
*high rate heartbeat* Okay,thankies to Madame,I got to see this video and I'm in LOVE!!
I LOVE TAEMIN!!!
All those in favor?
~North Wind~

~North Wind~

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba