Character Summoner :: A Different Story [PG-13]

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Character Summoner :: A Different Story [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty Re: Character Summoner :: A Different Story [PG-13]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Jul 29, 2014 3:29 am

I was going to guess that, though my version is called Merge Soul. I should know, I have a Teen Titans character with that power, and it was crazy seeing her merge with KIN. XD The clothing most of all.

And with Mechi's comment, that just proves the the way I was going. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Character Summoner :: A Different Story [PG-13] - Página 2 Empty Re: Character Summoner :: A Different Story [PG-13]

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Jul 30, 2014 3:40 am

A World of Magic, all around us!?

"Roookkkkiiiieeeee!"

"You think she's dead?"

"Nah! She's alive! I know!"

"Well....what do we do?"

"This! YO ROOKIE WAKE UP YOU'RE HERE!"

My eyes snapped open as I felt myself getting slapped in the face. The first thing I saw was a tan girl with glasses almost falling of the edge of her nose. She had a goofy smile on her face.

"So this is her target? Looks pretty LAME to me." she said, chuckling a little. How polite, the first impression really does count doesn't it.

Sasha was standing beside the girl, glaring at her. "Mino! That is rude! She's going to be the one that saves us all!" Well, this is surprising. I am in an anime. Now all I need is to be able to turn into a magical girl and we're set.

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion. Sasha and the girl named Mino both diverted their attention back to me.

"Oh...I should explain, shouldn't I?" Sasha said, holding her hand up to her mouth.

"You didn't tell rookie what she's wrapped up in? Good going, Sasha!" Mino said, sarcastically complementing the other girl.

Sasha rolled her eyes. "My apologies, Scarlet Evans." Her formality was starting to make me uncomfortable. "Where you stand now is the Territory Virginia Base of Operations. A base for summoners, leaders of the magical world. You see, magic has always been out of sight for those unaware of it. Anything that isn't exactly 'inhuman' like the existence of elves, or any other supernatural creature, is possible. Witchcraft, Alchemy, Sorcery, and I bet I know what you're thinking."

Mino interrupted Sasha to quickly confirm my assumption "Even Magical Girls. And no, we're not human Incubators. No Soul Gems here!"

Sasha cleared her throat, signaling to Mino that it was her turn again. "Out of all of these types of 'magical human', let's call them, Summoners are basically head honchos of it all. Those who can summon the divines, those unable to exist in our world, to their aid. I'm one, Mino's one, and you're one too. You just haven't been awakened yet." Sasha explained, a sheepish smile on her face.

I looked around. I seemed to be standing in the main entrance of a sophisticated office building. It was a sort of rotunda, with a transparent glass ceiling. The veiw was taking my away from the information I had just recived. Summoners? How the hell was I something like that? If they were serious, how did they know I was one?

Sasha spoke up once again, breaking my train of thought. "If you excuse us, we're going to have to awaken you here. It won't hurt at all. Just close your eyes and picture yourself in a white room."

Not knowing what else to do, I did what I was told. The white room was a little fuzzy in my imagination, but it would do. Mino spoke this time. "Okay, now, try to imagine a figure. Any figure. Tell us what you see."

Like magic, a figure appeared in my imagination. A demon girl, it looked like, with jet black hair and leathery wings to match. Her red eyes glared into mine, a bit intmidating, to say the very least. "So, you've finally decided to pay attention to me, have you!" The voice was familiar, so familar it was frightnening. It was a character from a story I had written, the main character, in fact. Kait Iris Nexus.

After her, other figures appeared in my white room. Male, Female, human and mystical. All from my art, stories, or the depths of my imagination. My head began to throb as I grabbed the sides of it with both hands. So many people in such a small room, it hurt. In the midst of the chaos, was a deck of cards. I held them in my hands, and one by one, the figures dissappeared, until only Kait remained. She whispered, barely audible to me, "Don't ignore me until you find me useful, you'll regret it later." before she to vanished.

I scanned through the cards. Each of them had the portrait of a different character on it. Right when I went to reshuffle the deck, I snapped back into conciousness. I was laying on the floor, and Sasha and Mino were staring at me with shcoked exprtessions on their faces.

"I've never seen so many characters....." Mino managed to make out.

"We're saved for sure." Sasha said when she returned to normal, a tone of confidence in her voice.

I gave the both of them a puzzled look. "What do you mean? You weren't in there with me, were you?"

Sasha laughed. "Of course we were! You could have gotten hurt in there! But everything went well, and I'm impressed! So many characters.......this is great!"

Mino didn't look as happy. "But enough praise. We need to get serious. Here's the situation. Last, did you see a young girl in blue armor?" She asked me.

I nodded, a little unsure. "Yeah, what of it."

Mino bit her lip. "Crap, she already knows....."

Sasha gave me a concerned look. "Her name is Meichi James. She's the strongest Character Summoner of her age, and once a hero to Territory Virginia. But then..."

Mino interrupted her. "She went bats*** crazy and started killing everyone who she thought was a threat to her status. Rumor has it that she's started giving innocent people the axe, if she thought they had to potential to surpass her. And there's nothing we can do to stop her, she's of higher ranking than any of us."

"That's where you come in! You have the potential to go to her level much faster than any of us, and then you can legally take her on!" Sasha said, her concerned look turning into a determined smile. "You're already awakened, so there is no going back!"
If I were a cartoon character, my mouth would have been dropped onto the floor in shock. I was supposed to defeat a power-hungry killer? Fantastic! I was going to die at 18! And apparently by using trading cards to summon my characters, I was supposed to beat her! Great, I'm a magical girl yet not a magical girl, fated to save the magical world.

Moon Prism Power, Make up.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jul 30, 2014 4:10 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING. THIS IS GREAT.
Oh dear lord, now the world know my real personality!
I love the sarcasm XD
Ah yes, the joys of me swearing.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba