Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post)

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post) - Página 2 Empty Re: Lg's Storage Bag. (Please Do Not Post)

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Oct 02, 2014 6:20 pm

(Hannah only took a small step back when he grabbed her arm, trying to hold herself together. She knew she’d fall to the ground if Jacob wasn’t around. She didn’t want anyone to know about what was happening to her, so she only nodded. “I..I’m okay” she told him in a voice just a little more higher than a whisper. She really didn’t know anything about her body burning until Jacob mentioned it. His touch however, didn’t make any difference like it made when she touched others when she gets this sudden ‘fever’. When she usually touched someone else, they were like ice. But he didn’t feel that way, and that was breaking her head. Feeling her shoulders shake her eyes snapped open, trying to see things clearly.. She sat down slowly as he helped her get seated. Her eyes were half open when she heard Jacob’s beautiful, suducive voice speak yet again. “Huh?In..the woods?How... did you ....get away?” she asked, her voice shaky and quavering. She coughed once, her face turning paler in the minute. Her eyes were almost closed but snapped open when he spoke again. To her, it did matter. She was going to get him later. She didn’t really want to go home, but he didn’t want some stranger worry about her like that, so she slowly stood up, not noticing her feet wobble. “I guess so...see...you..soon” she replied, her eyes red with the fever. She walkturned her back to him with a weak smile and trie dto walk her way back to her house. She suddenly felt another wave push past her nerves, and she unconsiously fell on her knees, her hands gripping little amounts of sand on the ground. She squeezed her eyes shut, biting her lip as tightly as she could. What was going on?!

Edward finally thought it was best if he looked at her rather than carrying out this ‘myserious behavior’ everyone spoke about. He rolled his eyes inwardly and playfully, knowing theg irl wane dto stay with him. “Sure, whatever you say. Just don’t get yourself into trouble” he told her, his eyes gazing her body in an inhuman speed. For a human, he or she would think that he’d just looked at the person for a second or two. Her voice was confident and secure, rather those other freaky, squeaky girls.He soon realized that she loved to observe and question. with a smile that ubnormally plastered his fce, he shook his head. “I have to get this hall ready, and my sisters love travelling” he said with a small shrug. He tried his best not to smirk at her last quesiion. “I love them, but I didn’t have time, like I said” he said, before calmmly going back to work. “So, your name?” he asked, although he knew exactly who she was.
)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba