Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Página 5 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Empty STARTING - NOW I REACH OUT TO THE TRUTH!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 02, 2014 12:25 am

┏━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Gif__persona_4__the_animation__second_opening__by_icygfx-d5izhji

━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━━━┛

◉△▲△▲△◉

Alright! You time in Inaba has just begun! Time to see if you can find the real truth! Do you think you can? Like the Investigation Team did many years before you?

Well. Its time to put that moxy where your mouth is! Let see if you can get the advantage or not. As this is the tipping point in all of your Destinies...

Better not let it tip in the wrong direction now.

◉△▲△▲△◉

┏━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Tumblr_mai12frKb51rg2z5no1_500

━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━━━┛

◉△▲△▲△◉

Q and A

(Q1)
Soo. How do we start off then?

(A1)
Easy. The date is April 11th, 2014. One day before the start of the new school term. So basically its been no school for a while in Inaba. Pretty much for the start your characters will probably be doing something around town, where you can run into other characters. If you know Persona 4 quiet well, then feel free to go from what you know but if you don't feel free to ask questions. As I didn't make a RP for it if I didn't know the series myself.

(Q2)
WAIT! I don't know any of the places in Inaba! HELP!

(A2)
No problem. Here's a list for ya!

- Yasogami High School -
The main High School in the area. Consisting of Freshman (9th graders), Sophmores (10th), Juniors (11th), and Seniors (12th). Thats what I can gather from the series in my point. So. 15 year olds are Freshman, 16 year olds are Sophmores, 17 year olds are Juniors, and 18 year olds are Seniors.

- Classroom Building (Yasogami High) -

The First floor is where the Freshman classes 1-1 and 1-2 are, the Nurse's office, and the main office are also on this floor as well.

The Second floor is where the Sophmore classes 2-1 and 2-2 are. The Library is also on this floor as well.

The Third floor is where the Junior and Senior classes are. The Junior classes are 3-1 and 3-3, while the Senior classes are 3-2 and 3-4.

Going up from the Third floor you can get to the roof. Not many students tend to hang out up here. Making it a less populated hangout.

- Practice Building (Yasogami High) -

Just walking across campus you can get to the Practice building. Right past the Soccer Field and next to the gym.

In this build several of the clubs meet. The Music and the Drama club are both on the first floor. While other clubs, other than the Sports clubs, have the second floor.

- Central Shopping District -

The main shopping district apart from Junes. There are plenty of shops here, and no cars travel through here, with some on occasion. The shops here are...
Yomenaido Bookstore
Marukyu Tofu
Shiroku Store
Shiroku Pub
Daidara Metal Works
Souzai Daigaku
Chinese Diner Aiya
Tatsumi Textiles
Konishi Liquors
Okai Pharmacy

There are other places in the area like the Tatsuhime Shrine.

- Junes Department Store -

Yes, the major department store in the area. Selling a lot of the same items as the Shopping District but with many others. The main place for electronics, and large screen TVs. They also have a Food Court which is an easy place to meet and mingle. It's just south of the Samegawa Flood Plain, don't worry there is a bridge across the river.

- Samegawa Flood Plain -

This it pretty much the area by the river, as is a populated route for heading to school in the morning. Though at other times of the day in can be very quiet. What else must be said? Well its a good fishing spot. If you walk along it you'll easy come across the school, even though you'll have to cross a bridge to get there.

- Residential Area -

Self explanatory isn't it? It were all the houses are located just above the Samegawa Flood Plain, and just west of the Shopping District.

(Q3)

So... When does the plot get rolling?

(A3)

Once school starts up. And don't worry, you'll get action. But you'll also get special Holidays and off the clock time as well. That's what makes this RP cover a broad topic of subjects.

(Q4)
But what about the Midnight Channel? Will you be deciding who gets taken, and when?

(A4)
Ahh. No. That would put me too much in a power position for this RP. Which I'd rather avoid. So, Each of us will have say over another group of character for the Midnight Channel. Which as of current be like this...

Sash will decide which of Winxer's characters will be on the Midnight Channel/ target when its her turn.
Mino will decide which of My characters will be on the Midnight Channel/ target when its her turn.
Winxer will decide which of Mino's characters will be on the Midnight Channel/ target when its her turn.
And I will decide which of Sash's characters will be on the Midnight Channel/ target when its my turn.

The current order will be as follows, as someone elected my character grouping as going first so the order is...

Mino
Sash
Winxer
Me

And this order will repeat until all characters have been targeted and taken to the TV world and gaining their Persona's.

(Q5)
But I know nothing about the Midnight Channel! HELP!

(A5)
Easy enough. The Midnight Channel, has quiet a lot of speculation behind it. Rumors starting with it showing your "soul mate", only for to to change into those who are going to be the next "deadee" of a psycho killer.

Though there are three stages to the Midnight Channel.

First, before someone is taken to that world. It usually just shows a figure of someone, usually blurred and hard to make out.

Second, after the someone is in the TV world, their Shadow takes over. Broadcasting their Dark Feelings and hidden thoughts in the form of a TV show. These images are usually very clear and easy to identify the person on them. It is unknown if these can be recorded or not.

Third, depending on if the someone is rescued or not, ends in two ways. If the target was rescued then it will be blank. If the target wasn't rescued, it will show the target getting killed by their shadow going berserk.

(Q6)

So why do you say the weather is so important?

(A6)

Because. The Midnight Channel only appears on Rainy nights at the strike of midnight. And the shadows only go berserk once the fog lifts in the TV world, which is when the town itself gets foggy. This will be two topics the Midnight Channelian will explain on the first visit to the TV world to the group that goes there first.

(Q7)

So are our characters suppose to be keeping this a secret from one another...?

(A7)

Yes, in a sense. Unless the character in question has already been in the TV world and has gained their Persona. The smallest the group will start at it four people (one from each person, and each person can decide who, of their characters, is apart of the initial group) and will slowly grow to include all of them.

So yes this is going to be a long Role-Play. Though, thats to be expected.

(Q8)

HOLD ON A SECOND! What about battle and fight commands...?

(A8)

First, please look up the Persona you have selected for your character and see what it can learn. If there isn't much selection out of the level up moves of your Persona you can take three moves from any category it would inherit in fusion. So if you don't think you have enough and your Persona inherits Fire type moves and some Psychical moves. You can look over those lists and take any combination of three moves and add them to your Persona. Though don't just go for the strongest move on this list... Please.

For actual fighting. It will be in full written out detail, to the literate level explained in the rules. Though every one can control what the boss/monster can do, that does mean you can not avoid ever attack. If Godmoding is seen, I will alert you. If it happens again, then sayonara to you. Though this should be a problem here.

◉△▲△▲△◉

┏━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Tumblr_lo3iet6QYB1qdkb8v

━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━━━┛

◉△▲△▲△◉

~ Weather Forecast (Seven Day Forecast) ~

April 11th
Cloudy in the Morning though Rain at Night

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 S62342/Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 20a8dv5

April 12th
Rain in the morning though Cloudy for the afternoon towards nighttime hours

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 20a8dv5/Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 S62342

April 13th
Rain in the morning through Cloudy for the rest of the day

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 20a8dv5/Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 S62342

April 14th
Rain all day

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 20a8dv5

April 15th
Rain all day

April 16th
Rain all day

April 17th
Clear

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 2mpwhgo

◉△▲△▲△◉

┏━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona-4-characters-o

━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━━━┛

◉△▲△▲△◉

Without further ado, and the longest starting post I have every written in my life.

THIS RP IS NOW STARTED!!!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Empty {01}

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 02, 2014 6:21 am

┎━━━━━━━━━━━┦ ΣΩ ┞━━━━━━━━━━━┒

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpcKazumi OkamaruiPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpc
Love is such a sweet illusion
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpcThe FoolPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpc
Can't seem to stop my imagination
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpcThe Transfer StudentPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpc
What a ridiculous situation
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpcIzanagiPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpc
But I can't deny, I'm faced with a tricky temptation

┖━━━━━━━━━━━┦ ΣΩ ┞━━━━━━━━━━━┚

The white haired teenage girl sat silently in her sat of the train car. Her blue irises easily going out the window of the car, trying to entertain her on this long and boring ride. But to no avail. A defeated sigh escaped her lips as she turned her attention to the inside of the train car, she would have talked to someone to kill her boredom, even a complete stranger. But as luck would have it that car itself was empty.

"Figures..." The word escaped her lips with a sigh as she looked at her carry on bag sitting pompously above her head. Though she seemed a little better when the announcement went over the intercom.

"Attention all passengers. We will be arriving at our final stop. YasoInaba station. Please prepare to depart."

With a sigh of relief did the teen slowly come to a standing position, then reached above her for her bag. Which briskly got slug over her shoulder, before she walked over to the doors to leave once the train had come to a stop. She waited there for a while, as the scenery outside started to slow and the platform eventually came into view. Eventually the hard jerk from the brakes rumbled through the cars, causing the train to come to a complete stand still. Then a brisk moment later did the doors open and she quickly proceeded to leave. Once she was a few paces onto the platform did she look around, not seeming to see much. "Well... It surely is quiet..."

In the world that keeps on changing
x
Don't know why my heart is aching
x
Gotta handle it, no more hesitation
x
There can be no turing back
x
God only knows
x
My mind is as free as the wind
x
But now what I should do is to fall in love?
x
God only knows
x
I don't need that kind of real things
x
Feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth
x
God only knows
x
There must be the meaning of life
x
Somehow unexpected happenings thrill me
x
God only knows
x
Just believe in myself and my dream
x
Anyone could be a hero or heroine
x
God only knows
x
Though it's not so easy to get through
x
Here I am, I'm sure that things will go my way

┎━━━━━━━━━━━┦ ┞━━━━━━━━━━━┒

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devilZaki HonhiraPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devil
As the white crescent moon looks down on the street
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devilThe DevilPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devil
The devilishness begins to awaken from the blue labyrinth
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devilThe Con-ArtistPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devil
Ah, on this sinful earth, boy
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devilVetalaPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devil
Believing Dreaming

┖━━━━━━━━━━━┦ ┞━━━━━━━━━━━┚

The slick brown haired male slowly strolled along the banks of the Sawagami Flood Plains, down by the river bank. His sky blue eyes on the water in the river more that the rugged path in front of him. His mind wandering in thought, as he needed some time to himself. As he couldn't get that back at home, helping and taking care of his mom ever waking moment. After a few paces of mindless walking did he come to a stop and turn towards the river, then sitting down on the grass outside it water grasp. Just trying to clear his head, just trying to have some time to himself.

We are searching
x
For the place thats souls should aim for
x
Ah, how much, if the deep darkness turned to light
x
Would the color of the world change?
x
Ah, if surely someday
x
Ah, how much, if we solve so many deep riddles
x
Will the door to paradise open?
x
Start our journey, let's begin
x
Everyone is dreaming a long nightmare
x
Someday you get used to it, like being numbed by poison
x
Ah, from this place filled with chaos, boy
x
Flying Awakening
x
Unfasten the chains of the endless cycle
x
Of repeating mistakes

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCardSen ShirotakePersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCard
Everybody Jump Up! Everybody Hands Up!
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCardTemperancePersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCard
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCardThe Doctor-in-TrainingPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCard
When I rush up to the top of the buildings and look down
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCardSylphPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCard
I see a colorful world with umbrellas blooming like flowers

The black haired male sprinted through the halls of the local Inaba hospital. His arms firmly grasped around a plastic tub, filled with glass vials of different medications and other drugs. His reason for carrying them, because the doctor in examination room three had ordered him to run and fetch all of these vials, even though the doctor had called them by name. Listing them to him one by one, which made him breath a sigh of relief that he had brought a note pad today. But he continued to sprint down the halls as the last thing he needed was a lecture from another doctor.

Even on a depressing rainy day, if I can find a seed of happiness
x
I'll be able to like today more than yesterday
x
You have always been giving me words of great value
x
But have I been able to do the same for you?
x
I wish to convey my feelings to you right now
x
To show my gratitude, but I feel a little embarrassed
x
No matter when, I'll always give you a smile, so please always hold my hand
x
In nights when I couldn't sleep, how many times did I call you on the phone?
x
"It'll be alright" Your voice gave me an encouraging push on my back
x
You have given me a formless treasure
x
The courage to embrace my weakness and keep walking

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6Suzuta MiyayukiPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6
The shadows of that day
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6DeathPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6
That I saw in my dreams
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6The NovelistPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6
My cry could not reach them
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6SamealPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6
No matter how I depict

The dark brown haired female laid clearly socked out on her desk in her bedroom. Her eyes firmly closed while her face firmly planted on page one hundred seventy-seven of her manuscript for her next novel. While her disheveled brown hair was scattered over her face and her desk, which clearly showed signs of need a good brushing. Though with the girl clearly catching some probably well needed z's from the bags under her eyes, the fixing the hair wasn't really a major priority.

The me of tomorrow
x
I am drenched in wishes that won't disappear
x
The scattered fragments
x
Catch them with those hands
x
Hold my swaying heart
x
And leap towards the night
x
Even though I depend on someone
x
There is nothing else that I wish for
x
My true self is right here
x
Don't close your eyes
x
Blown about in the wind
x
Like discarded junk
x
That nostalgic smile
x
No matter how I pray
x
For the me of tomorrow
x
Those answers going towards the distance still fade away

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Lun Ago 18, 2014 2:22 am, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Empty Re: Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 02, 2014 9:03 am

{{Updated my forms~}}
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Empty Re: Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Ago 02, 2014 3:13 pm

[color:b6bf=ff0000](( Okie! Will finish adding to the character list. Now your all good! ^^ ))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 03, 2014 9:06 am

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 K0skn8
I'd give anything to give me to you

Can you forget the world that you thought you knew If you want me,

Come and find me

Nothing's stopping you so please release me I'll believe

All your lies

Just pretend you love me Make believe

Close your eyes

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 K0skn8

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Fw7eky
Name;; Isabelle Di' Murro Arcana;; High Priestess Persona;; Parvati xxxxx Location;; Bedroom Time;; 11:00 Feeling;; Bored

x
xxxxx

Isabelle heard her mother yelling at her from the stairs that she needed to get some vegetables. To be honest, Isabelle didn't want to go anywhere, especially not when there was just one day till school started. She sighed, and got up from her bean bag. The room had a white and brown carpet spread out in all directions, so it meant that she had to take off her shoes before she came inside. The walls were dark, polished wood. On the wall behind the beanie bag, there was a full-length sliding window with a small wooden balcony edging out. There was a small bed just perpendicular to the window. There was a small bookshelf above her bed, with a few books, and a lot of CDs, and a folded laptop. Next to the door, there was a large desk with a chair pushed into it. There was a coat on the back of the chair.

Isabelle pulled out the MP3 player from her pocket and plugged the earphones. She could hear Evanescence's 'Anything For You' blast in her head. She closed, her eyes, and sighed, then she took her coat and - while putting it on - went downstairs to ask her mother for the list of things she would need to get. This was going to be a great last day of holidays

xxxxx
x

~o0o~Luke Edian~o0o~

~o0o~ Name ~ Luke Edian o0o Arcana ~ Hierophant o0o Persona ~ Flarous o0o Location ~ School Floor 1 o0o Time ~ 11:06 o0o Feeling ~ Regretfull~o0o~

~o0o~

Luke seriously regretted saying yes to every favour anyone asked of him. It was like he couldn't say 'no' even if he wanted to. This time, he had said yes to one of his teacher's asking him if he could move eight i of A4 deleter paper. He didn't want to, but for the sake of being polite, and respecting his parents' ideals, he said yes. Now, his arms ached from carrying all that paper. The worst part? There weren't eight 'stacks', there were twelve boxes, each with eight stacks of paper inside them.

He grunted as he picked another box, his eyebrows arching with concentration. He walked as fast as he could with an extremely-heavy-box in his hands, and put it down in a classroom, the box made an inaudible 'thump!' as it made contact with the floor, causing three month's worth dust to fly everywhere. Luke rubbed his hands, and mentally made a note to himself that he was going to take a shower the moment he got home.

~o0o~

[ Leo ][ Cardan ]
[ Leo Cardan ][ The Emperor ][ Oukuninushi ][ Junes Department Store ][ 11:10 ][ Groggy ]

[ Leo yawned as he rubbed the last of sleep out of his eyes. He'd been up late at night doing... something. He couldn't remember now. He was too tired, and now, he had to do the morning shift at Junes. It was his final day in the morning shift, as he would have school starting from tomorrow. He wasn't looking forward to it, but it would be better than working in the morning at Junes.

His left hand was supporting his head. If the chair he was sitting in wasn't so uncomfortable, he'd be catching some Zs by now. He wondered what he could do to make his day a little more enjoyable. Put a plastic lizard in the next customer's bag? He settled on that, after all, what was there in jokes if someone didn't scream their minds out? He hoped that the next customer would be a girl, they were always so easy to scare. Especially if they saw cockroaches or lizards. Leo smiled slightly imagining what would happen when the next customer walked out.
]

Zelda xox Harkins
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Name xox Zelda Harkins
Arcana xox Moon
Peronsa xox Alraune

xox

Location xox Home
Time xox 11:07
Feeling xox Extremely Angry

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xox

"I will NOT have you going out at this time of the day!" Zelda's mother said. Zelda had wanted to go out for a little bit, perhaps take a walk around town. Take a picture, read a book, talk to someone. Anything would be better than staying here. Her mother had said she couldn't go out, because, firstly, it was 'unlady-like' to go outside in nothing but jeans and a blouse, and secondly, because she needed to study, and 'be like her sister.' What annoyed her even more was the fact that her sister had asked the same question and gotten to go. "But-!" Zelda began to protest. "You know Zellie, you should listen to mom a little more." her sister called out in her singsong voice from the doorway. It veiled a lot of sarcasm with a sweet little tone. Zelda sighed, thus showing that she had given up, and went upstairs to her room.

xox

As usual, Zelda didn't pay attention to rules. Sure, she would study and do what was good for her, but she didn't exactly enjoy rules. She sidetracked to her sister's room which was right next to hers. While Zelda's room had a small window, her sister's one had a significantly larger one with a tree outside it. Her sister, as usual, had forgotten to lock her room so it was easy for her to jump out of it.

xox

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Ago 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1zbf2c7
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[17] [Justice Arcana] [Angel]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAkio lazily dragged his feet out of his bedroom, rubbing the sleep out of his dark eyes. He had slept in again, the last time it would happen for a last time, because school was starting tomorrow. Quietly, the teen entered the kitchen in search for food. Since the kitchen was open, he could hear everything that was going on in the living room. It seemed that his younger brother, Nagisa, had taken over the room and was watching tv. From what he heard, it was some anime. Probably Detective Lovelace, the magical girl detective that most kids were obsessed with these days. "Akio! There's some sushi in the fridge for you, from Junes!" Nagisa called, having heard his older brother open the fridge door. Akio quickly found the unopened container of sushi and took it out, fishing in a drawer for some chopsticks before walking into the living room, plopping down beside his brother. Almost immediately as his bottom touched the cushion, he ripped off the packaging, diving straight into the food. He was so hungry, he finished it in a few moments, not leaving a single grain of rice left. The younger looked at his older brother as he giggled at the way he acted. He was like a man who hadn't eaten in days. "Hey, big bro, when was the last time you ate?" He asked jokingly when he placed his chopsticks and container on the table in front of them. "Um..." Akio said quietly as he counted on his fingers. It was 3 pm at the moment, and they ate dinner around 7 pm the night before... "About 20 hours." He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. The younger just giggled, shaking his head from side to side as if to say 'typical Akio'.

"You've got one crazy bro, huh, Nagisa?" He said with a chuckle as he got up from his seat, taking his dirty dishes with him. He placed his chopsticks in the sink, putting the container in the recycling after. Still feeling hungry, the black haired boy opened the fridge again, frowning when he saw nothing to his liking. "Hey, Nagisa, how would you like to come to Junes with me?" He called into the living room, grabbing his wallet and stuffing it into his jeans. The tv quickly turned off, and loud slapping sounds came towards him as his brother ran to the front door excitedly. "Let's go!" He said as he slipped on his shoes. Akio chuckled, ruffling his younger brother's short brown hair before putting his shoes on and opening up the door for the two, quickly locking it after.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Vdmrz8
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[17] [Strength Arcana] [Sandman]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe blue haired teen lifted his hand, wiping the thin layer of sweat that had appeared on his forehead. He was half crouched, taking deep breaths to calm his loudly thumping heart. His blue eyes looked up towards the basketball net, his eyes focused on the center of the backboard. As if in slow motion, he reached to his left, picking up his lucky, slightly worn out, black basketball, lifting it so both hands were on it, the weight of the ball on his right hand more than the left. Bending down, he started building power in his legs, building like a tightening spring. Then he let it out all at once. His legs pushed him up, the movement going throughout his body. From his legs, the pressure moved into his hips, moving up his body until it was in his arms. From his arms, it shot out, pushing out of his fingertips, sending the ball sailing into the air as he did a small jump. He watched as the ball quietly swooshed into the basket. He smiled proudly to himself, taking a few steps forward to retrieve his ball. It bounced loudly on the ground, making that hollowed sound he loved. He sighed as he dribbled the ball over to his bad, lifting his bottle to his mouth. The water was refreshing, not too cold, but not too warm that it made him want to spit it out. After drinking some, he bent over, bowing his head as he dumped a bit of into water onto it. He sighed slightly, he was going to miss the silence of practicing alone. But, soon he'd have the team together again, and with his now improved skills, they were bound to win. He could feel it in his bones. After packing up, Katshi head for home to take a nice, soothing shower.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Empty {02}

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpcKazumi OkamaruiPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpc
Love is such a sweet illusion
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpcThe FoolPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpc
Can't seem to stop my imagination
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpcThe Transfer StudentPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpc
What a ridiculous situation
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpcIzanagiPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card___the_fool_by_ipswich67-d4q7zpc
But I can't deny, I'm faced with a tricky temptation

Kazumi gave a long deep sigh, as her blue irises scanned around. No one else was around the station. With a slightly humiliated look on her face, as she stood there alone at the station's entrance that slowly rolled out into the street. She walked a few feet, over to where the station's sidewalk met the asphalt of the street itself. Only stopping once she had reached the edge of the sidewalk. Then scanning both up and down the street, only to see no much of anything. True there were some people walking along the street here and there, but not many cars and not the person she was expecting to see.

"Of course when she says she be waiting, she means at the house... Not at the station..." She said putting her hand to her forehead as the sigh that followed afterwards. "She's probably forgotten... Either that or she's... Of course that would be more like her..." She muttered as the hand on her forehead started to grip some of her white bangs. Her eyes slowly looked down at what she was wearing, the spring female uniform of the Hunto High School back in Tokyo. The uniform was a moon light white for the basic color of it, having a midnight blue neck piece along with out dashes of the same blue in the skirt. In her eyes taking account the uniform, her bag, and the fact that in this place she was new. To her she already had the large flashing sign saying "new girl here please come attack me". Once again a defeated sigh escaped her lips, as she slowly turned to start walking down the road. "I guess I better start walking... And hopeful it doesn't take all day to find my way to my aunt's shop..."

In the world that keeps on changing
x
Don't know why my heart is aching
x
Gotta handle it, no more hesitation
x
There can be no turing back
x
God only knows
x
My mind is as free as the wind
x
But now what I should do is to fall in love?
x
God only knows
x
I don't need that kind of real things
x
Feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth
x
God only knows
x
There must be the meaning of life
x
Somehow unexpected happenings thrill me
x
God only knows
x
Just believe in myself and my dream
x
Anyone could be a hero or heroine
x
God only knows
x
Though it's not so easy to get through
x
Here I am, I'm sure that things will go my way

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devilZaki HonhiraPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devil
As the white crescent moon looks down on the street
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devilThe DevilPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devil
The devilishness begins to awaken from the blue labyrinth
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devilThe Con-ArtistPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devil
Ah, on this sinful earth, boy
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devilVetalaPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 1067160-devil
Believing Dreaming

---

We are searching
x
For the place thats souls should aim for
x
Ah, how much, if the deep darkness turned to light
x
Would the color of the world change?
x
Ah, if surely someday
x
Ah, how much, if we solve so many deep riddles
x
Will the door to paradise open?
x
Start our journey, let's begin
x
Everyone is dreaming a long nightmare
x
Someday you get used to it, like being numbed by poison
x
Ah, from this place filled with chaos, boy
x
Flying Awakening
x
Unfasten the chains of the endless cycle
x
Of repeating mistakes

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCardSen ShirotakePersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCard
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCardTemperancePersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCard
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCardThe Doctor-in-TrainingPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCard
When I rush up to the top of the buildings and look down
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCardSylphPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 TemperanceCard
I see a colorful world with umbrellas blooming like flowers

---

Even on a depressing rainy day, if I can find a seed of happiness
x
I'll be able to like today more than yesterday
x
You have always been giving me words of great value
x
But have I been able to do the same for you?
x
I wish to convey my feelings to you right now
x
To show my gratitude, but I feel a little embarrassed
x
No matter when, I'll always give you a smile, so please always hold my hand
x
In nights when I couldn't sleep, how many times did I call you on the phone?
x
"It'll be alright" Your voice gave me an encouraging push on my back
x
You have given me a formless treasure
x
The courage to embrace my weakness and keep walking

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6Suzuta MiyayukiPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6
The shadows of that day
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6DeathPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6
That I saw in my dreams
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6The NovelistPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6
My cry could not reach them
Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6SamealPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 5 Persona_tarot_card_hd___death_by_ipswich67-d4thlg6
No matter how I depict

Suzuta was still catching some major z's on her desk. The sunlight managing to squeeze its way into her room through her dark blue drapes that were for keeping light out. Though the sunlight making its way pass the drape guardian didn't manage to land on the sleeping novelist's face. Because that was something much worse that would snap her awake. It was not some deadline beast, and it wasn't the monster known as the company that published her novels' representative. It was much worse, and much more deadly.

"SUZUTA!!!!!! GET UP!!! YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT ROOM!!!!! AND I NEED EGGS!"

The shout echoing from the downstairs, up the stairwell to make it even louder before it reached Suzuta's room. Yet the shout made her launch herself off the desk top and to a standing position or what she could manage. "Ellesha! I'm sorry!! But someone had to die!" The girl shouted in her utter confusion at the situation, before looking around to see no one else was in her room. At that moment did she breath a sigh of relief that "Ellesha" wasn't really there. Though after another moment for her shocked heart to return to normal did she open the door of her room and look downstairs. "What did you want mom?"

"I need you to go to Junes and get some groceries!"

The girl sighed at the reply she had gotten. A grocery run? That's what she had gotten woken up for? After sticking up to four in the morning to try and get her next novel's manuscript down for the representative, who was already applying the pressure on her. "Alright! Be down in a moment." She replied as her brown eyes took a look over of the clothing she was wearing. A plain blue shirt, a pair of worn jeans, and some slightly beat up socks. Though for sanity's sake she slowly walked over and into the bathroom and running her fingers through her hair to make it a little more "natural" looking. Though in the middle of it her eyes when to her cheek, the same cheek that was laying on her writing was now covered with the slight remains of wet ink from her pen. "Ha... Guess that's what  I get." She said with a laugh as she briskly when to rubbing it, not getting all of it off but getting some of it. After that did she sprint downstairs to get the grocery list from her mother.

The me of tomorrow
x
I am drenched in wishes that won't disappear
x
The scattered fragments
x
Catch them with those hands
x
Hold my swaying heart
x
And leap towards the night
x
Even though I depend on someone
x
There is nothing else that I wish for
x
My true self is right here
x
Don't close your eyes
x
Blown about in the wind
x
Like discarded junk
x
That nostalgic smile
x
No matter how I pray
x
For the me of tomorrow
x
Those answers going towards the distance still fade away

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Lun Ago 18, 2014 2:23 am, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Ago 05, 2014 1:43 am

Kasahara Utako | Midnight Channelier | Neko Shogun

Kasahara sat in the Shopping Centre, watching the people go by, catching bits and pieces of the conversations as they happened. The blonde haired girl said not a word, only watched. In the crowd that there was today, nobody could notice her stares, unlike other times in the year. Blue eyes strafed her line of sight, now fixating on a mother who was trying to tame her children. She closed her eyes and scoffed a chuckle beneath her breath, finding a hint of amusement in the sight. It was a comforting surprise that no one had caught onto her yet, but why would they? They were doing their own thing, and Kasahara was doing hers. People watching was an interesting thing to do, and the only thing she could really do that day.

Hishida Shuto | Gamer| Taotie

Button mashing his way through the levels of a classic space shooter, Hishida's red eyes remained fixiated on the televsion, his hands working on auto pilot, pressing buttons so hard and so fast you'd believed they would fly off at any given moment. His mother swung open the door, sending the pixel spaceship flying into oblivion as Hishida threw the controller in surprise as his once dark room was shed in outside light. This was something that happened often. His mother forcing him out the door for the day. One look and the Gamer knew the cue. Lucky for him, he was already dressed. With that stern gaze from his mother, Hishida grabbed his wallet and a 3DS and shoved them in two of his jean pockets before making his way out the door.

Kaori Ichuysai | Manager's Daughter | Pixie

Kaori paced the isles of her father's department store, keeping a steady rhythm as her feet smacked the linoleum. She flipped a coin as she walked, tossing it in the air and catching it also in sync with the sound of her walking. If this had been several years ago, she would have been advertising for this store. Today, she was in here on her own accord, and was planning to leave fairly soon. She just had nothing better to do for right now, so on she walked

Yoriyuki Izumi | Actor | Phoenix

The Actor was still fast asleep, a script for a play laying on his face, what it might be this time is unknown, as Yoriyuki reads a new play every day, and recites an act or two for practice. But, because of the high standards he held himself too, the night prior he had stayed up until the crack of dawn attempting to perfect an accent. So, for now, our 'graceful' actor is passed out in a rather awkward position on is bed, or shall we say, half-on, as he was falling out of it.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Ago 05, 2014 1:45 am

(( Excuse the double post, but the coding on this laptop sucks, so sorry if the physical layout looks bad, I'm working on it. Everything looked perfect in preview -_-
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba