Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Página 11 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Empty Re: Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Sep 07, 2014 12:32 am

(( As Sash said. It is part of the rules. You must play two characters. One Female and One Male. So if you want to play Chariot then you'll have to taken Hanged Man or Lovers with it. ))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Empty Re: Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Mensaje  FiraBlossom Dom Sep 07, 2014 12:38 am

oh, Sorry I always mess up on that can I reserve the LOVERS ARCANA too please.
FiraBlossom

FiraBlossom

Mensaje  MortemOynx Dom Sep 07, 2014 5:46 am

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 07-ghost0-sad-kuroyuri-o

Name;;
“Isn’t that a simple question. My name is Kintario Sumiko.”

Age;;
“I know it may be hard to tell. But I am seventeen.”

Sexuality;;
“I don’t really like to place myself with labels though I will call myself bisexual.”

Crush;;
“I might have one. I might not.”

Friends;;
“I have only gotten into town. So I don’t have any “friends” as you say.”

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Thump_3472205tf-07ghost-07848x480

Arcana;;
“I am of the Wheel of Fortune arcana.”

Persona;;
“Fortuna, is and eventually will be my Persona.” Fortuna will eventually evolve into Norn towards the end of the mystery

Personality;;
“I believe this is rather straight forward. I keep my calm and intelligence before acting. While at sometime I can get fluster when caught off guard., but I do tend to rebound quite fast. Though that’s usually the only moment when my shock is apparent.”

History;;
“I’d rather you stay out of my past. If you don’t mind me.”
Kintario’s life isn’t that much of an open book that you would think. Mostly because her family, Tengu, has been detectives for many countless generations already, even though it was only the sons that were taken into that side of the family. Though because her parents died in a tragic plane crash over the Pacific Ocean when she was only five did she move in with her uncle. It was him that brought her into the detective side of the family.

After a matter of time, it proved that she had a talent for detective work. Though mostly because of her child like appearance and the fact that she is in fact a girl getting in the way. Which made working difficult, and because of her skill she often managed to get other detectives and cops ticked off at her. She has closed quite a few cases under her belt over the years, since she began working as a detective at age eleven. She only moved to Inaba three weeks ago, now at the age of seventeen.

Dark Feelings
Kintario’s dark feelings come from the main reason of her most conflict with the cops. With the cops she seems to be treated like a child, and it doesn’t really help much that she wants to be a detective but with the gender barrier in the way. It doesn’t really help much.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 3715472_o
Face Claim – Kuroyuri – 07 Ghost
PER-SON-A!

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Tumblr_static_tumblr_m1z5alpcg31ql5to5o1_500

Name;;
“Alishi Kamucuri. Nice to meet ya!”

Age;;
“17 nice and easy.”

Sexuality;;
“Ehh… I don’t really care…”

Crush;;
“What? Do I have one???”

Friends;;
“Well there’s Katashi, and those on the soccer team…”

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Tumblr_m5opn34IBD1qg54vto1_500

Arcana;;
“Chariot!”

Persona;;
“Nata Taishi. Hehe!” Will evolve into Triglav later on

Personality;;
“Strong, sporty, and as stubborn as a mule. Determined to boot. And that’s what you get. Me!”

History;;
“OI! My past is none of your business!”(Working on it, so stats, Been in Inaba for 6 years.)

Dark Feelings;;
Alishi’s dark feelings revolve mostly around her family. Because her parent never applauded her for anything. Never congratulated her for her soccer victories. Never even once said “good job” to her for anything. The only reason she works so hard at sports is because she wants to actually be congratulated. And she sees her rivalry with Katashi to be helpful towards that dream.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Tumblr_mdqgykF9eX1r8oyaho1_500
Face Claim – Medaka Kurokami – Medaka Box

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Fe0aa1f2ada4

Name;;
“Masaaki… Masaaki Tadashi.”

Age;;
“16 and barely at that.”

Sexuality;;
“I don’t really mind either way.”

Crush;;
“I might have one, though then again I don’t know.”

Friends;;
“Due to me being in the hospital or therapy a lot… I don’t really have many. Expect Sen, one of the aids, he’s one of the nicer ones.”

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Tumblr_mmsw7rG9DM1qkpz7co1_500

Arcana;;
“the Hanged Man.”

Persona;;
“Makami.” Makami will eventually evolve into Attis towards the end of the mystery

Personality;;
“Well I can be a little slow at time, even though some can call me to be “happy-go-lucky” because of my past cancer. Though I can be a little naïve at times as well. And sometimes I can be a little gullible as well. Believe anything at a moments notice, think that everyone is telling me the truth, and that no one can do anything ‘evil’ to an extent. Though when I get determined to do something, I will do that something. And I don’t tend to like backing down.”

History;;
“Could we not talk about that..? If you don’t mind.”
Ethan never had much to begin with. As once it was discovered he had cancer at the age of five. His parents took that moment to split. Leaving him in the care of his aunt and uncle at that time. Though thanks to them, they managed to get him treatment and with good timing that he managed to get rid of it after nine Chemo sessions. Though his weakness from it remained after words.  

His aunt and uncle raised him for a while, until they couldn’t do so anymore. Which caused his move to Inaba at the age seven, as his grandparents lived in town. And it was decided that it would be better there for him. And he has been living there every since.

Dark Feelings;;
Masaaki’s dark feelings mainly revolve around his past. As his parents left after he it was discovered he had cancer. Leaving him in the care of his grandparents in Inaba. Even though he has been “cured” thanks to the cancer being in the early stages. Though the weakness left behind always reminds him of that past.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Tumblr_mb82x4hxOq1qkpz7co1_r1_500

Face Claim – Kouichi Sakaibara - Another

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Tumblr_m1ym12wOzx1qhridko1_500

Name;;
“Kumiti Utazagi.”

Age;;
“18.”

Sexuality;;
“It doesn’t matter to me.”

Crush;;
“Maybe. Then again I am the flirt of  Inaba.”

Friends;;
“I probably have more haters then friends.”

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Tumblr_m9zwq4N6bp1r37arko1_500

Arcana;;
“Lovers.”

Persona;;
“Undine.” Will evolve into Cybele later in.

Personality;;
“Well. I can be charming as how else did I become the “flirt” of Inaba? Besides I also managed to be slightly clever as well. Though my charmingness can also back fire on me as well.”

History;;
“No comment.” (Working on it, but here’s the stats Been in Inaba for 7 years,
15 successful dates, 13 failed dates)

Dark Feelings;;
Kumiti’s dark feelings mainly come from his first date. As his first date he was fully in love with the girl, only for her to stab him in the back and leave him for someone else. Causing a giant hole in his heart. Also causing him to become the flirt of Inaba as well.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Tumblr_mccl6uSuol1rqvj0f

Face Claim – Keima Katsuragi - TWGOK

Última edición por MortemOynx el Mar Oct 07, 2014 6:32 pm, editado 2 veces
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Empty [10]

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Sep 07, 2014 8:16 am

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Fw7eky
Name;; Isabelle Di' Murro Arcana;; High Priestess Persona;; Parvati xxxxx Location;; Home Time;; 00:03 am Feeling;; Dumbfounded

x
xxxxx

Isabelle sat on the foot of her bed, gapig at the TV screen. She had seen the midnight channel with her own eyes. It couldn't have been an elaborate prank, she knew that , much. For beginners, her TV did not produce white noise, nor did t show everything in yellow. Isabelle looked for er phone, and found it after nearly tripping over her bed thrice, she found it. Unlocking it as quickly as she could, she texted her friends to see if they saw the Midnight Channel,  and if they did, did they recognise who it was. After sending it, she herself began to wonder who it was. She did not know many people with either white hair,  or white-blonde. She remembered that there was a new girl in town whom she had crossed when she was outside for a stroll. It could be her, since her hair colour matched the one on the description.  

xxxxx
x

[ Leo ][ Cardan ]
[ Leo Cardan ][ The Emperor ][ Oukuninushi ][ Home ][ 11:40 pm][ --- ]

[ --- ]

~o0o~Luke Edian~o0o~

~o0o~ Name ~ Luke Edian o0o Arcana ~ Hierophant o0o Persona ~ Flarous o0o Location ~ Home o0o Time ~ 11:40 pmo0o Feeling ~ ---~o0o~

~o0o~

---

~o0o~

Zelda xox Harkins
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Name xox Zelda Harkins
Arcana xox Moon
Peronsa xox Alraune

xox

Location xox Samegawa Flood Plain
Time xox 11:40 pm
Feeling xox Calm

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xox

Zelda stared at her television in amazement. The rumored Midnight Channel was real. All too real. She was snapped out of her daze when she heard a sound from her phone - an incoming text message. She didn't respond to it right away; she was wondering who the person inside the Midnight Channel was. She was certain it wasn't anyone she knew, well, somewhat certain. The figure seemed recognisable. Zelda gasped out loud when she realized who it was. She began drafting a text to Kazumi immediately.

xox[/color]

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
]
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Empty {16}

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Sep 07, 2014 9:44 pm

(( Ok, ok. Spots are reserved. Though please edit them into you previous posts and then alert me through either the discussion Chatta or PM. Also if you could please get your forms up as soon as possible, ASAP, it would mean you can get started right away. ))

(( for the rest of us. I promised Sash a time skip either if Winxer posted or after two or three days, which ever came first. With I made that promise three days ago. So yes. Time skip.))

Today's Date :: April 12th (First Day of School)
Weather :: Rain in the morning then Cloudy towards the nighttime hours, with possibilities of Rain towards Midnight - 1AM.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Kdakvm

Kazumi laid spiraled all over her bed, as her eyes were wide open and staring at the ceiling. Not the bored kind of stare but the more annoyed kind of stare. Not only had she stayed up until midnight to find out that Midnight Channel was real, she had crashed on her bed only to be awoken by the crashing of pots and pans at four thirty. At that point it was already decided, getting back to sleep with futile. Besides, school would begin that day and in her mind it wouldn't be good if the newbie couldn't get to school on time. Lifting her legs into the air and forcing them back done giving her the momentum to reach a sitting position.

Her right hand gingerly when to the bed side table, to pick up her phone. To see what time it was now. Six in the morning was the time shining in white letters almost hurting the girl's eyes, thought that wasn't the only thing on it. A new message in her inbox, she briskly unlocked the phone and flicked until she had gotten to her inbox. It was from Zelda, and the first few words of the message show as a preview to the message. The person on the Midnight  channel was... though before she could click on the message to see the rest, the phone's screen with entirely black.

"Huh!? What the-!" Kazumi exclaimed as started pressing and jamming buttons on the phone. Though now without a charge, it was only good as a paperweight then a phone now. She gave a sigh wondering what  Zelda had in fact found out as she pulled the phone in this time around. Then siting on the edge of the bed for a minute before pushing herself off of the bed. Knowing that her new uniform was going to be the one to break in now, so she walked over to where the uniform was hanging and then proceeded to change out of her pajamas.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 3142fpv

Sen, even though he seemed to be deeply asleep, right as the clock hit six o'clock with no noise or no alarms did the boy dig his way out of his bed. Springing out of the bed once he could get there did he instinctually head towards the closet and grabbing his hospital scrubs and without really thinking around it did he change into them first. Though he stopped himself only once he had gotten fully dressed in the scrubs.

"Oh, yeah. School starts today." He said realizing his mistake. He gave a slight laugh as it was what he had done every day of the summer. So it was a habit by now. Though he proceeded to change once again, this time into his school uniform this time around.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 2priwys

Even though it was a school day, and the fact that school was starting that day. Was Suzuta up and going? If someone guessed yes, then they are wrong. As instead of being up, instead of being going. The brown haired girl, had perhaps found the most uncomfortable way to sleep. Her shoulder touching the floor and her head craned to the right while her arms were flailed out around her against the ground. Though that wasn't all, with her hips being level with her bed top while her legs were on top of the bed itself. She was snoring fairly easily and every no and then she would mutter something about "deadlines" and "demons". Though as soon as the old fashioned alarm when off did it send her rolling of the bed and towards the wall in shock. After a few pants of panic did Suzuta slowly get up from the ground, shut off the alarm, then with a yawn proceeded to her closet to change into her uniform for school.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 2irna7q

Zaki moaned slightly as the alarm for his alarm clock started going off. His blue eyes staring at his alarm like it was some kind of prey from under his covers. At which point two arms shot out from under the covers and latched onto the alarm clock before dragging it under the covers, in which some slight banging and smashing could be heard from underneath until the sound stopped. At which the covers when flying back showing Zaki along with the beaten up alarm clock, which through some strain of luck managed to keep together. With a sigh he took the alarm clock and placed it back where it was, on his bed side table, then proceeded to climb out of the bed. As the time between midnight and six wasn't long enough for him, or his sleep anyways, and the Midnight Channel had been a bust. He gave a defeated like sigh as he walked over towards the closet door, and proceeded to change into his school uniform for the day.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Sep 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Kasahara Utako | The Midnight Channelier | Neko Shogun

~

Hishida Shuto | The Gamer | Taotie

Hishida's clocked blared as the tired gamer rolled out of bed to silence it. Not only was he up until 12 Am to discover this midnight channel, but he remained awake for another 3 hours knowing that it was indeed real. This led him to be more tired than he usually was, only getting 3 or so hours of sleep instead of the just as unhealthy 5. Pressing the off button lazily, he proceeded to get himself ready for the day, as it was the first day of a new school term, what joy.

Kaori Ichiyusai | The Manager's Daughter | Pixie

~

Yoriyuki Izumi | The Actor | Phoenix

~

(( Sorry for taking so long for a post! D:
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Sep 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 1zbf2c7
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[17] [Justice Arcana] [Angel]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLike all first days of school, Akio was the first one to wake up. But, unlike all those other times, he woke up at 4:30 am, meaning he only got around four hours of sleep. But, even though he had so little time to sleep, the teen felt wide awake. But just because he woke up early, didn't mean he was out of bed at that time. He actually got out of bed an hour later, after checking through his empty message inbox and scrolling through Twitter. Seeing all the other people confessing on how nervous they were for the first day calmed him more than he imagined it would, giving him the strength to finally get out of bed.

The black haired teen still moved in a sluggish pace, sadly, dragging his bare feet across the wooden floor, roo lazy to lift them and take proper steps. The first thing he did was hop in the shower, which instantly woke him up. The water was freezing cold at the moment, which made him get out and get dressed quickly before entering the kitchen to have breakfast.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Vdmrz8
[17] [Strength Arcana] [Sandman]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe last first day of school of his high school life. In all honesty, he expected it to be more emotional. Like all mornings, he woke up at 5:00 am, changed into a pair of sweatpants and a muscle shirt, placed his headphones into his phone and ears, and was out the door. Being the sporty guy he was, captain of many sports teams, he needed to exercise every day, so every morning he ran for half an hour to an hour. He liked to go early in the morning to see the sun rise and hear the people waking up for the day. The route he usually took went by the large body of water in town, so when the sun made the sky orange, pink, and purple, it reflected on the water, creating one of the most beautiful things. Though, if anyone asks, he only goes that way because of the cool breeze.

Once he was finished with his run, Katashi took a nice, long shower, letting the water fall over his toned muscles. Once finished, he changed into his school uniform, scowling at how restricting the fabric was. It would take him at least a month or two to wear into his the new uniform.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 2w1vdr4
[16] [Empress Arcana] [Senri]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor once, Bunko wasn't the first one awake. She had slept early the night before, missing her change to get a look at the famous "Midnight Channel". She had planned to stay up and watch it, but as she was reading one of her new books, the words started jumping off the page and mixing into one another, and before she knew it she was asleep. She woke ip the next morning with her face flush against the book, her glasses knocked askew, leaving her face with lined from where the glasses were pressed. Luckily, she woke up just as a glob of drool was about to hit the page. Quickly, lifting her small hand to her face, she wiped the liquid, fixing her glasses as well.

Putting her book away, the young teen grabbed hee uniform and other necessary clothing and made her way to the bathroom, where she emerged ten minutes later dressed in her uniform, with her short hair damp. She double checked to make sure she had all her school supplies and books in her bag as she brushed her hair with her free hand. She was good at multi-tasking.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Rix1s0
[17] [Hermit Arcana] [Forneus]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Empty {17}

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Sep 08, 2014 1:22 am

(( It's okay, Winxer. As I already know the other side of it. XD ))

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Kdakvm

Kazumi had slowly managed to get her uniform on and was just putting the finishing touches on it. It was different from her old school's uniform in color, which she didn't mind at all. Though she was playing with her skirt for a while with her hands. It was a different feeling, even though she had black leggings that when down to about her ankles with at least the socks managed to cover up as well. It was more on the black side of things which she didn't mind to much. Over the blazer part of the uniform, which she didn't notice with tank top cut until then, did she slide a black long sleeved jacket over the top of it. Which she was glad looked similar to the school's design.

After a few more moments of lingering around her room, did she grab her bag and head down the stairs mostly to see what had crashed at four-thirty that morning. On her way down the smell of the bath going was easily to detect on the way down.
"Look's like she's using the bath... It's a good thing I took one last night..." She said mostly to herself as she walked past the bath room, as her aunt was known for taking three hour baths in the mornings. Even though her aunt called them nice and relaxing. Kazumi didn't find them to be, just more complicated for her.

Once she had reached the bottom of the stairs did she slowly and carefully enter the kitchen area. Mostly to see one pot and two sauce pans scattered on the floor. With a sigh did she bend over and place them back where they were suppose to be. Then making her way over to the fridge to see if there was anything in there for breakfast or lunch. She slowly scanned through the fridge's shelves, looking for anything of worth. Her hand slowly reached for the sushi leftovers, california rolls, from last night most likely what her aunt had after forgetting about her coming into town.
"Well that will due for breakfast..." She muttered mostly to herself as pulled the sushi out before going back into the fridge. She didn't really want to take sushi for lunch if she was going to have it for breakfast, but with the selection there it wasn't really much of a choice. She sighed as she pulled out some of the leftover ebi nigiri, toro, and sake nigiri. Only putting them in her insulated lunch box, in their own bags of course, once she was sure they weren't to old or moldy. Then throwing the tins they had come in in the garbage after emptying them, only to lastly throw some rice in a container and place it in the box as well. Then sliding the box in with her stuff did she let out a sigh and sat down to eat her breakfast. Knowing she would have to go to Junes and get some better food for the fridge.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 3142fpv

Sen slowly finished putting on his uniform, after taking off his scrubs. It was much like the other guy uniforms at school. The black jacket, the white shirt underneath it, and the black pants. Even though students could choose what shirt they could wear underneath the jacket, he liked the plain white dress shirt. As it made the uniform look better to him. Without much a second though did he slowly head downstairs, seeing his father was watching the TV mostly the news. While his mother was sitting at the table reading the newspaper. Though that didn't bother Sen too much, he just slowly walked into the kitchen to grab something for breakfast.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 2priwys

---

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 2irna7q

Zaki sighed mostly to himself as he had gotten his uniform on. Of all his years at Yasogami High, he still wasn't a fan of the uniform. Even though underneath the jacket he had on a red dress shirt to keep himself different from those that wore white underneath their jackets. More like he didn't like how white looked on him, and he had a preference to red more than white anyways. Once he had straighten everything he could did he then leave his room. Taking a look in at his mother's room at that point to see if she was up or not. He smiled to see she was still sleeping peacefully and decided against waking her to say that he was off to school for the day. Though he did take a detour to the kitchen to pick up something little for breakfast and something to go for his lunch.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Sep 13, 2014 4:14 am

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 1zbf2c7
[17] [Justice Arcana] [Angel]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAfter eating a large breakfast which consisted of: eggs, breakfast sausages, toast, and cereal, Akio slipped his shoes on and head for school with his younger brother. Unlike Akio, Nagisa took his sweet time to get ready, thinking that if he wasted enough time, he wouldn't have to go to school. "What happened to yesterday's excitement you had for your first day back?" The elder asked as he walked his younger brother to school. "I left it at Junes yesterday." He grumbles, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. Akio chuckled, sending his brother off with a small fist bump when they reached the elementary school.

The sky was still slightly gloomy like the night before, which brought down the ebony haired teen's mood just a smidge. There was something about being stuck in school while it rained that bothered him. Probably because everything gets wet. He disliked swimming, so getting wet from the rain was more than slightly bothersome. Akio sighed. None of his friends had arrived at school yet, so he was all alone.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Vdmrz8
[17] [Strength Arcana] [Sandman]

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 2w1vdr4
[16] [Empress Arcana] [Senri]

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 11 Rix1s0
[17] [Hermit Arcana] [Forneus]
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 11 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba