Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Página 12 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 Empty {18}

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Sep 13, 2014 5:03 am

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 Kdakvm

After finishing of the breakfast of leftovers did Kazumi slowly headed towards the door and slipped on her shoes before heading outside. The gloom of the sky wasn't really helping her mood this morning, as the rain wasn't much help to it either. She didn't take the umbrella she had brought from Toyko, mainly because if was broken due to an accident with her luggage on the second to last train ride. Though with a sigh did she start off running down the street, hoping to get less wet that way. Sprinting as fast as she could, even on some corners sprinting too fast that she almost fell over that would have been some barrel roll if she had fallen.

Her breath had gotten harder as she ran up the hill towards the school yard itself. Partly relieved that she managed to find the school without to much of a problem. She briskly patted her hair down which was sticking up sightly due to the rain, though slowly her pace as she slowly walked into the school yard. Her gaze looking around slightly, not seeing much of anyone else currently except for another person, a guy with black hair. She thought about it for a moment if she should call out to him or not, though at the point that thought had come up and not realizing she was in fact still walking had she accidentally bumped into the guy. She stumbled back a little, embarrassed by her not paying attention and running into him.
"I'm sorry! I... wasn't really watching were I was going..."

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 3142fpv

---

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 2priwys

---

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 2irna7q

---
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 Empty Re: Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Sep 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 1zbf2c7
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
[17] [Justice Arcana] [Angel]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe teen looked from left to right, groaning to himself when he couldn't see any of his friends. They has agreed to meet early in the morning, but now, looking at the empty courtyard he decided on two ideas. They either told him the time so he would come early all alone as a prank, or else they became too lazy and slept in. Whatever it was, they were going to get an earful for leaving him alone. In his head he went over what he would say to them. Because of this, he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and didn't notice someone was walking towards him until they made contact. Instantly he was jolted out of his thoughts. "I'm so sorry!" He cried immediately, turning to the person who walked into him. "It's fine. I shouldn't just stand in the middle of the courtyard lost in my thoughts." He scratched the back of his head giving her a small smile.

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 Vdmrz8
[17] [Strength Arcana] [Sandman]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 2w1vdr4
[16] [Empress Arcana] [Senri]

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 Rix1s0
[17] [Hermit Arcana] [Forneus]
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 Empty {19}

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Sep 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 Kdakvm

"Well... it was my fault..."Kazumi slowly started to say, as she could guess that her cheeks were showing her embarrassment about the whole thing. Though more than getting an "It's fine" answer she was thinking more along the lines of her old school where the most common response for something like that was along the lines of "Oi! Watch were your going!". The single thought of her old school sent a slight shiver down her spine as she was trying to move on and forget that place. Though so far today, the first day of school, instead of going on quietly she had already collided with a guy."Why did I have to be such a klutz...? Just why?" She thought to herself before actual proceeding to speak once again. "Though... I am sorry."

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 3142fpv

---

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 2priwys

---

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 2irna7q

---
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 Empty ~Bump/Announcement~

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Sep 24, 2014 2:26 am

{{ This is technically a bump, though I would also like to make a little announcement for those that haven't gotten forms up yet. }}

{{ If you could get those up, as soon as possible, it would be much appreciated. As unlike my other RPs, I did leave off the time period in which reservations expire if no forms are posted. So I have been generous in waiting this long. Though since it is coming close to a month after some reservations, I can't really wait any longer. So from tomorrow, the 24th of September, those that havent gotten their forms up will have a week to get their forms up. If after that week and there are still no forms, then I will be opening the reservations to other people. So take this as an incentive to get your forms up. Now I hope we can get this going again. }}
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 Empty ~Bump/Announcement~

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Oct 01, 2014 7:52 pm

{{ Once again another bump. Though in other things. One week has past and I have not seen any forms from Firablossom. So I regret to say, but her reservations have been revoked and the Lovers and Chariot users are now open to any other user or anyone that only has two characters so far. }}

{{ Once again I hope we can get this Role Playing going again. }}
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START! - Página 12 Empty Re: Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Full - START!

Mensaje  MortemOynx Miér Oct 01, 2014 7:56 pm

( If you don't mind, and pardon my posting her without an role playing post currently. Though I wouldn't mind filling those spots. As I do feel a little out of place only playing two characters while the rest of you are playing four. So if it's alright, might I claim the two newly opened spots? )
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Oct 01, 2014 7:59 pm

(( Yes you can take them. And just add them to your other forms. Though next time, which with a problem like this I doubt there would be, please ask on the discussion thread than here. ))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Oct 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Kasahara Utako | The Midnight Channelier | Neko Shogun

~

Hishida Shuto | The Gamer | Taotie

Hishida quickly dressed himself in his uniform, he sighed. Thank goodness this is the last year I'm wearing this thing.. he thought as he brushed his hair out of the nasty case of bedhead he had. He wouldn't even bother about his hair if he didn't have to, but society had other ideas. Picking up his backpack, he headed out the door, completely forgetting to have anything to eat. He would have to suffer the consequences of it later, but food was a small priority to him now.

Kaori Ichiyusai | The Manager's Daughter | Pixie

The redhead had barely put on her uniform and stuffed a poptart in her mouth before his was out the door and running through the streets of Inaba, forgetting her backpack until she did a u-turn to retrieve it. She actually enjoyed school, as it got her out of the house and kept her brain busy. She hated preparing for it, however. She barely had 10 minutes everyday to get ready, and even then she'd still be tired. But everything and life had pros and cons. Kaori barely had any sleep that night because of how late she had stayed up, but the low energy level of her body had been pushed to the back of her mind for now.

Yoriyuki Izumi | The Actor | Phoenix

Yoriyuki, having no sense of urgency, took his time making sure all the little details of the morning preparations were completely on point. Hair? Perfectly combed. Uniform? Not a wrinkle in sight and fresh out of the dryer. Supplies? Not a single item short. Breakfast? Full course. Not glancing at the clock, he strolled out the door and prepared for his morning commute to school, not a care in his world, not a worry in his mind. At that moment, that is.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  MortemOynx Mar Oct 07, 2014 9:39 pm

Kintaro Sumiko
[17][The Child Detective][Wheel of Fortune Arcana][Fortuna]__________________________
The dark pink haired teen sat gingerly on the twin sized bed. Only three weeks in Inaba and she still couldn't get comfortable in the area, let alone where she was staying. Though that wasn't the only reason that she was sitting on the edge of the bed, with a notebook sitting next to her. Even though it was just a urban rumor of the "Midnight Channel" she had ended up staying up that late anyways. While the notebook only showed two things written in it. White short hair, and female with a question mark drifting next to it.

Though with a sigh at the brainteaser of what the Midnight Channel was, or what it even meant, did she get up and head towards the closet, pulling out the male uniform she had mostly because it was the most comfortable for her. Then proceeding to put it on making sure it was neat and orderly, then checking the time. Seeing that she was running somewhat late did she grab her bag, threw the notebook into her bag, then sprinted downstair. Only stopping by the kitchen for a mer moment to pick up the lunch she had prepared the night before then raced out the door. Hoping not to be late for the first day of school.

Alishi Kamucuri
[17][Tomboy][Chariot Arcana][Nata Taishi]_________________________________________
The blue haired girl was flailed all over the bed, one arm up against the wall, the other arm hanging off the side, while one leg was up against the wall as well, and the other leg was still on the bed by a inch and a half. Her mouth wide open and snoring as well with a bad case of bed head for her hair. Yet she seemed to be muttering in her sleep as well. "Come on... Come on... just a few more feet..." Was only the first to come out of her mouth before she violently flipped over and more started coming out. "Katashi! Katashi! Pass it to me! I'm open! I'm open!" The shout came out as in another violent motion did it see the girl flying off the bed and on to the floor for a brisk awakening.

"WHA! huh?" came out of her mouth as she looked around her room, plastered with soccer posters and some basketball here and there. Though it took a moment for the shock to wear off. "Oh... It was all a dream then..." She muttered almost disappointed by that fact as she stretched and reached for her clock only to look at it wait sheer terror. "WHAT!? It's this late already!" She shouted bolting up to a standing position until she took off towards the closet and rushed in grabbing her uniform, the standard girl's uniform, and put it on in a hurry. Not really trying to get the scarf on right or to make sure the skirt was down far enough. Once she had gotten it on, as sloppily as she had did she rush out of her room with her bag and gym bag jumping down the stairs dashing through the kitchen grabbing something at least before sprinting out  the door to start the run towards the school. "I just hope I'm not late! For another year again!"

Masaaki Tadashi
[16][Cancer Survivor][Hanged Man Arcana][Makami]_________________________________
The brown haired boy sighed as he was home for once this week, as most of the time he was in the hospital for one reason or another. Though at least for a good start to the new school year he could take the walk from home. The same walk that he had been training to get strong enough to do in rehab. Though he was going at a fair speed mostly, because the bed was already made and he had just finished getting dressed in his uniform. Making it fairly good for a morning, which it was usually hard for him to get going very well.

"Okay... this is a fair start so far..." He gave with a slight sigh to himself, as he began walking out of the room and down the hallway. He took it fairly slow just to keep his breath which took him a moment to reach the door out onto the street. Once he had gotten there did he put his shoes on and opened the door before calling back into the house. "I'm going. See you later Grandma, Grandpa." He called as he stepped out of the house and then closed the door behind him, guessing his grandparents were still asleep that morning. After that did he turn back toward the street and the direction it when in. Taking a deep breath did he slowly start towards the street, knowing this wouldn't be the easiest thing he had ever done but it had to be done.

Kumiti Utazagi
[18][The Flirt][Lovers Arcana][Undine]_____________________________________________
The maple haired guy sighed as he came out of the bathroom, his hair easily slicked back in the position that he found worked the most for getting girls to fall for him. Or at least what position he thought it had to be in. His rimless glasses sat ever so gently on his nose, along with his school uniform gently pressed and not a wrinkle to be seen. Once he was final ready to go did he slowly head towards the kitchen with his bag in hand to pick up something to take for lunch. Mostly avoiding his parents who were already in the kitchen, mostly because his father worked for the Inaba police department while his mother was a teacher over in the next nearest high school over one town.

"Have a good day, honey." His mother said with ease, while his father was reading the newspaper at the table. Only because he didn't have to go into work until later, then again not much ever did happen around these parts.

"Okay." Was Kumiti only reply as he slowly head for the door and slid on his shoes. Then opened the door and closed it after he walked outside and slowly headed towards the road. Knowing that school was still on for the day, along with the hope that some new girls would show up as he needed to improve his dating ratios, as fifteen successful dates while thirteen unsuccessful dates was not a good ratio to him.
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 12 de 13. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba