★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!}

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!} - Página 2 Empty Re: ★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!}

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Jul 19, 2014 8:52 pm

WHY MEGAMANNNNN WHYYY she's a little girrrllll

I might cosplay as Mako. I got the figure for it
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!} - Página 2 Empty Re: ★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 19, 2014 8:55 pm

affraid You're a cosplayer? You're so lucky. I always wanted to cosplay. But, that probably won't happen until the future. Smile

And Mako is a little girl. No one messes with Mako, she can be awesome at fighting!
★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!} - Página 2 Tumblr_mwbi9ue0TE1qj5jqso4_500
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Jul 19, 2014 8:57 pm

I want to be. She might be my first. I AM MAKO. Cute and hyperactive sometimes, but can also kick major booty. C:<
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Sáb Jul 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Name: Sash
Birthday: January 9
Why you want to join this club?: Because Kill la Kill is asdfghjkl
Favorite Character: Tie between Ryuko and Nui
Least Favorite Character: Satsuki and Ryuko's mom. :<
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 19, 2014 10:32 pm

conflictedcolours escribió:Name: Sash
Birthday: January 9
Why you want to join this club?: Because Kill la Kill is asdfghjkl
Favorite Character: Tie between Ryuko and Nui
Least Favorite Character: Satsuki and Ryuko's mom. :<
You're in welcome to the club Sash Smile
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  khlover22 Sáb Jul 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Winxlover449 escribió:I want to be. She might be my first. I AM MAKO. Cute and hyperactive sometimes, but can also kick major booty. C:<
Someday, I am going to cosplay as Ryuko Smile She's my fave xD
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jul 20, 2014 2:04 pm

That's what I'm gonna do too! Cosplay as Ryuko, I mean. But not now though. I need to find a good wig, and first I need to cosplay as Mikasa. :>>>
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  khlover22 Dom Jul 20, 2014 3:41 pm

conflictedcolours escribió:That's what I'm gonna do too! Cosplay as Ryuko, I mean. But not now though. I need to find a good wig, and first I need to cosplay as Mikasa. :>>>
Probably the first cosplay i am going to do is Tomoko from Watamote. Smile i want to do someone who has a similar personality of me and that can be easy to do. Very Happy
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Semicolon; Dom Jul 20, 2014 10:51 pm

That's a really good idea. Having a matching personality is great.
This is going to be my forth cosplay. My first was a Sailor Senshi, Sailor Jupiter, then Yoona from SNSD's Gee era, a kpop group member, then fem!Jongup from B.A.P's Power era, another kpop group member.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba