★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!}

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!} - Página 3 Empty Re: ★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 21, 2014 12:37 am

conflictedcolours escribió:That's a really good idea. Having a matching personality is great.
This is going to be my forth cosplay. My first was a Sailor Senshi, Sailor Jupiter, then Yoona from SNSD's Gee era, a kpop group member, then fem!Jongup from B.A.P's Power era, another kpop group member.
 :OOOOO You cosplay as kpop groups!  Ilarius_1 You make me so jelly. And I see you cos play as my bias Jongup.  inlove<3 inlove<3 I wuv him~
khlover22

khlover22

★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!} - Página 3 Empty Re: ★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!}

Mensaje  Semicolon; Lun Jul 21, 2014 1:33 am

Yeah, last year I went to a kpop convention in Toronto, Canada, where I cosplayed as an SNSD member, then I went to a B.A.P fan meet a few months later, where I cosplayed as Jongup. My one friend cosplayed as Youngjae from their Burn It Up performance, with their Warrior makeup. My other friend dressed up as Himchan's matoki.
Jongup is my bias too. :>>>
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Jul 21, 2014 2:14 am

conflictedcolours escribió:Yeah, last year I went to a kpop convention in Toronto, Canada, where I cosplayed as an SNSD member, then I went to a B.A.P fan meet a few months later, where I cosplayed as Jongup. My one friend cosplayed as Youngjae from their Burn It Up performance, with their Warrior makeup. My other friend dressed up as Himchan's matoki.
Jongup is my bias too. :>>>
Girl~ We have so much in common.  Very Happy I just love B.A.P, they are my favorite band. And you're lucky that you went to a kpop convention. I always wanted to go but I can't since my mom is not a fan of traveling. So I shall go to one someday. And you're so lucky that you cosplay as Jongup. Gyah! You are making fan girl to much Sash grrrrr  Embarassed 
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Ago 05, 2014 5:20 am

Name: YOU KNOW WHO I AM. I AM ZE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. ZE ONE AND ONLY WINDYFAIRY23
Birthday:June 27
Why you want to join this club?:Kill La Kill is love, Kill La Kill is life.
Favorite Character:Nonon and Sanageyama. MY FRIENDS SAY IM JUST LIKE NONON.
Least Favorite Character:Ragyo because asdfghjkllkjhgfdsa I wanna slap her.
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 5:38 am

windyfairy23 escribió:Name: YOU KNOW WHO I AM. I AM ZE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. ZE ONE AND ONLY WINDYFAIRY23
Birthday:June 27
Why you want to join this club?:Kill La Kill is love, Kill La Kill is life.
Favorite Character:Nonon and Sanageyama. MY FRIENDS SAY IM JUST LIKE NONON.
Least Favorite Character:Ragyo because asdfghjkllkjhgfdsa I wanna slap her.
In! And i know who you are....actually i don't xD jk jk windy.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Ago 05, 2014 5:40 am

Yay!!!

Also, Winxer said that I'm just like Nonon, so you can blame her for that. XD
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 5:48 am

._. I agree with her  Laughing you act like her for some reason.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Anatee Jue Ago 07, 2014 12:14 am

★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!} - Página 3 Tumblr_my3qnuOR5v1sawtkmo1_500

MAKO PLZ
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Ago 07, 2014 12:35 am

#2fab4u
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba