★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!}

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!} - Página 4 Empty Re: ★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Ago 07, 2014 1:08 am

★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!} - Página 4 Giphy

Is it weird how I hate her so much? o.o
khlover22

khlover22

★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!} - Página 4 Empty Re: ★★★ кเll lค кเll ƒαη ¢ℓυв ★★★ {Open! Come join the fun!}

Mensaje  Anatee Jue Ago 07, 2014 1:09 am

I love Harime! ;_;
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Ago 07, 2014 1:12 am

She's ok, but I just hate how she blocks most of the fight. o.o
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Ago 07, 2014 1:45 am

I actually love her so much. uvu She has to be one of my favourite characters in KlK.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Ago 07, 2014 3:13 am

Name: Scarlet Codex, also known as Scarlet the Amazing Drakon, or the Elusive Scarlet Drakon. And just to assure you, I am not a thief.
Birthday: April 28
Why you want to join this club?: Kill la Kill is amazing. Period.
Favorite Character: Ryoku. As for some weird reason people say I'm like her... and Satsuki is tied for favorite on my list as well.
Least Favorite Character: Satsuki's mother, as for her to *spoilers*!!! And force *spoilers* like that! Is just cruel
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  khlover22 Jue Ago 07, 2014 3:21 am

ScarletDrakon escribió:
Name: Scarlet Codex, also known as Scarlet the Amazing Drakon, or the Elusive Scarlet Drakon. And just to assure you, I am not a thief.
Birthday: April 28
Why you want to join this club?: Kill la Kill is amazing. Period.
Favorite Character: Ryoku. As for some weird reason people say I'm like her... and Satsuki is tied for favorite on my list as well.
Least Favorite Character: Satsuki's mother, as for her to *spoilers*!!! And force *spoilers* like that! Is just cruel
You're in! Welcome to the club! Smile
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba