TᕼE TᗩᒪEᔕ Oᖴ IᑎᔕᗩᑎE GIᖇᒪᔕ : ᔕᗩᐯIᑎG TᕼE ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ EᗪITIOᑎ

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

TᕼE TᗩᒪEᔕ Oᖴ IᑎᔕᗩᑎE GIᖇᒪᔕ : ᔕᗩᐯIᑎG TᕼE ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ EᗪITIOᑎ - Página 3 Empty Re: TᕼE TᗩᒪEᔕ Oᖴ IᑎᔕᗩᑎE GIᖇᒪᔕ : ᔕᗩᐯIᑎG TᕼE ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ EᗪITIOᑎ

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Jun 30, 2014 8:36 pm

There is always that. So there is a method for your madness.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

TᕼE TᗩᒪEᔕ Oᖴ IᑎᔕᗩᑎE GIᖇᒪᔕ : ᔕᗩᐯIᑎG TᕼE ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ EᗪITIOᑎ - Página 3 Empty Re: TᕼE TᗩᒪEᔕ Oᖴ IᑎᔕᗩᑎE GIᖇᒪᔕ : ᔕᗩᐯIᑎG TᕼE ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ EᗪITIOᑎ

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jun 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Yes, indeed there is. Just a mad woman with a box and a laptop. Though I always have a plan with my madness.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Jun 30, 2014 10:52 pm

A box? I like boxes :>
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jun 30, 2014 11:50 pm

Yes, a box. A blue box.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Jun 30, 2014 11:55 pm

That's my favorite kind of box! =D
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Jul 01, 2014 1:15 am

And mine as well. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Jul 01, 2014 4:41 pm

ScarletDrakon escribió:Love it Winxer! Love it! (and I don't know if I've been watching too much Doctor Who to put together the title "Wise", the dooo were dooooo, and how you made me sound to put together Doctor. XD)

Ohhh! EO3 guild help! Out of the way Scarlet Codex is coming in!

Hmmm... A Zodiac and a Buccaneer eh? Okay technical mode, in coming!

A Zodiac is mainly your elemental powerhouse. Like the EO4 class RuneMaster but try a RuneMaster on steroids and you'll get a Zodiac. With all elemental skills with Fire, Ice, and Volt that can range from one enemy to all enemies (Fire Star = 1 target / Binary Fire = all target). Though they have the unique skills with their Prophecy skills with if you guess an enemies elemental attack correctly (e.i. Enemies attack with Fire elemental attack and Zodiac uses Fire Prophecy) will negate the attack and cause damage to the enemy instead! (Probably why they took it out of the later game for RuneMasters). Though with Dark Ether can negate the cost of TP for skills for 3 turns at a high price and Meteor (like Origin Rune) does untyped damage to random enemies. While their TEC is higher there defense can be quiet lacking. So recommended they stay to the back line. Recommended sub-class options are either Ninja, Abralist, or Hoplite.

Buccaneer. The rebranded 'Gunner' class from EO2 though with the option of wielding a blade instead of a gun. Their skills really depend on if you want them to be a Gun master or only use a Rapier. Neither side is too bad, with their Chase skills (similar to a LandSketch's) follow up an allies attack with either Saber, Blow, Thrust (Rapier only) or Flame, Volt, Ice (Gun only). While all around stats for basic level they can fall on either line, front or back, depending on your weapon choice. Recommended sub-class options are any class available, though Shogun is slightly recommended if you seek investing in both Rapier and Gun skills though not great for game-hood survival.

Recommended Classes for Team-

Monk. Yes you heard me, Monk. This class is the only Healing Class in the game! So its like EO4's Medics. So if you wish to survive past the first five floors you will need a Monk. They are also the only class that excels without a weapon equipped. So if your money tight and have invested in a Monk's Fist Mastery you can have they go without a weapon.While their TEC is the highest and two points behind it is STR they can easily flex between front and back row, though preferably the back row is better for them. Recommended sub-class options would be Hoplite, Gladiator, Farmer, or Prince.

Prince/Princess. Yes, the one class in the game that has a different name from one gender to the other. There orders (like a Dancer's Sambas) help strength the party and once strong enough (and skill points in a certain skill) by casting an order can heal the party a little bit at the end of the turn. (like an Arcanist's Circle Boon but not as effective as a Monk/Medic's healing) Though other that their Order skills they can give elemental powers to other party members weapons. But their main pay off is in the skill Ad Nihilo which damages the enemy heavily if it has any beneficial buffs on it. While balanced to start out their VIT sky rockets in the 50+ levels. Recommended sub-classes would be Gladiator, Zodiac, Hoplite, Monk, or Arbalist.

Ninja. The fastest class in the game and a lot like EO4's NightSeekers. They rely mainly on speed and their dodging abilities. Some of their skills cause status elements on the enemy like blinding. Some cause binds to certain parts, either legs, head, or arms. Though they can summon a shadow of them self and team up with it to cause a fairly good amount of damage. Their dodge skill if successful (plus a few skill points in the right area) can allow them to regenerate TP. While their AGI is through the roof their VIT is quite lacking. Though they can survive on the front lines. Recommended sub-classes would be any class you wish.

Wildling. Like the Arcanist class in EO4 but minus out the circles and you'd get pretty close to a Wildling. A Wildling can call beast to fight beside the party and depending on the strength of the Wildling can call anything from a Bird to a Lion to aid you. With Sacrifice 1, Sacrifice 2, Alertness, and Dismiss Beast all aiding in the skills to call beasts with. Meaning as long as you have an empty spot in your party, you can always call a friend to help you out. (Note- More Spaces equals More Beast. Side-Note- Only five characters for in game party while the "sixth" is for NPC or Beast/Drone/Shadow summons) Their LUC being the best of them but their other stats easily coming up behind them. Recommended Sub-Classes would be Arbalist, Hoplite, or Gladiator.

or

Gladiator. Like LandSketchs clearly swords or clubs here. A brute force class were Str is the highest and AGI and LUC and their lowest. The greatest attack class at the start of the game. And all depending on if you want to have them go with a sword and a club. Recommended Sub-Class would be Ninja to help with dodging skills.

Once Unlocked Classes-

Yggdroid. (replace Wilding Class option). Reward for one half of story mode you can guess what half). A strong class were STR and VIT are in the high eighties at level 99. Their skills, (ei. Core Dump, Rocket Punch, Rocket Head, Rocket Jump) all inflicting binds on itself but with a large pay off. Thanks to the skill HP Cannon along with Overheat. HP Cannon doing large amounts of untyped damage and it increases in damage the lower a Yggdroid's HP gets. While Overheat will not kill a Yggdroid it is something to look out for. And Infravision is the best targeting asset in the game, giving a Yggdroid a large hit percentage if fighting battles at Night. Sub-Class options best for a Yggdroid depends on what other skills you want, though Prince, Gladiator, Wilding, or Farmer are good choices.

Shogun. (replace Gladiator Class option). Take a Gladiator and increase its STR and AGI and what do you get? A Shogun thats what! Shogun's being the only class in the game able to equip a second weapon and some powerful Katana skills to boot! Unlocked as a Reward for the other half of the story mode (yes you'll have to beat the game twice to get both classes). With Ambush Stance taking a line and striking back at an enemy with ease along with some kind of "more-likely to be targeted" air to them. (personal experience not fact) Makes it a top notch skill. Best sub-classed as either Ninja in personal opinion though any class can be sub-classed for a Shogun.

*NOTE*
Yggdroid can NEVER be chosen as a Sub-Class.

Hoped that helped, Jo. Scarlet Codex out! ^^

Thanks for the help, Scarlet!
Okay, how does a guild made up of a Zodiac, Buccaneer, Monk, Prince/princess, Wildling, and Shogun sound? Anything you would do differently?
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Jul 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Sounds good to me! ^^ As the starting team I had was.
Zodiac, Buccaneer, Monk, Wilding, Gladiator, Prince (though the Wilding stayed behind because of the five only restriction. XP)
Then evolved to...
Zodiac(sub-Arbalist), Buccaneer(sub- Zodiac), Monk(sub-Hoplite), Yggdroid(sub-Farmer), Shogun(sub-Ninja), Prince(sub-Gladiator) (with Bucaneer staying behind)
So I'd say your good to go. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Jul 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Okay! Then I'll start making their personalities and such.....
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba