Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 2 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:27 am

Hannah was annoyed. She pulled the back of his shirt towards her with all the strength she got. "You mind you own business. Don't you dare, ever, try to involve, follow,save or even talk to me for that matter. I'm not even interfering in your family. But you are. You tried to save my sister, read those letters and everything else. She's my family, none of your business, did you hear what i just said?None of your business" she said, still pulling his shirt towards her.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 2 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:30 am

"I wasn't looking for your sister I was looking for who attacked Jason and found your sister, so get your facts straight first". Kyle said slipping out of his shirt and stepping away from her. "What do you want to do?" He asked Lord Toma
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:34 am

Hannah looked at the shirt which was now hanging and dangling from her hands. "Ugh.." she said, throwing it on Kyle. "You are not talking to me at all. I just hope i die in this stupid surgery..." She snapped, removing the mask. The doctor sighed and put it back on her face. He put some drug in the tank so she could breathe it and sleep for a while while he treats the broken vein.

"I just want to sleep.." Lord Toma said yawning.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:38 am

Kyle put his arms out incase Lord Toma wanted to sleep on his knee. 
Zero started to come around.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:44 am

Hannah wanted to kick the doctor. Really, why make her sleep? She started to feel dizzy, and she blackened out.

Lord Toma nodded, and walked towards him, accepting the offer.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:48 am

Kyle wrapped his arms around Lord Toma so he wouldn't fall off but loosely enough for his to move about if wished.
Zero tryed to sit up so he could work out where he was.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:52 am

Lord Toma loved Kyle already. He was just like a father. Better than a father. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep, snuggling closer to Kyle.

The doctor kept treating Hannah's throat and then stitched it back up for tomorrow. He put a cloth over the skin, which made Hannah groan something. She coughed once, she gained a sour throat. Great.
The doctor looked at Zero, wiping his hands which were filled with blood. "You'r in the wing.." he told Zero.

Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 21, 2014 11:56 am

Zero gave up trying to sit up he felt too heavy from the drugs he was given to put him to sleep. He wasn't awear of the cast as he wacked him self in the ribs with is knocking the wind out of him.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 21, 2014 12:02 pm

"Zero sir!" The doctor shouted, running towards Zero. He quickly made Zero to lie down. "You have just injured your hand. Don't try to kill yourself.." The doctor said, walking toward s Kyle. "Zero hit himself on the ribs.." he said, his hands still filled with Hannah's blood. Toma woke up because of the scent.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba