Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Página 2 de 17. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 2 Empty Re: Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Miér Abr 16, 2014 9:51 am

Welcome ^^
Actually he was ours first. You guys wouldn't know about VK yet if I hadn't introduced it with Lars. Therefore they're rightfully ours xD

HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN! - Página 2 Empty Re: Anime Crushes Club *Remake and Restart* OPEN!

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Abr 16, 2014 10:21 am

HarmonyMusica escribió:Welcome ^^
Actually he was ours first. You guys wouldn't know about VK yet if I hadn't introduced it with Lars. Therefore they're rightfully ours xD

Actually, i knew about Vk long back - before you made the club. I just didn't want to watch it, but it was because of you guys that i really did. But i don't think that matters while you're having a crush... But it's okay..! Smile
A mother has to make sacrifices for her child, shouldn't she?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Miér Abr 16, 2014 10:25 am

Oh, so now you're the mother again xD
Teheee... I knew about it too, you can see that Tadamu did, the way she commented on a Vampire's Lullaby ^^
I wasn't involved with the manga till last year, but I knew the anime since the release xD
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Abr 16, 2014 10:30 am

HarmonyMusica escribió:Oh, so now you're the mother again xD
Teheee... I knew about it too, you can see that Tadamu did, the way she commented on a Vampire's Lullaby ^^
I wasn't involved with the manga till last year, but I knew the anime since the release xD
Actually, i was planning to be your cousin for the sake of Zero and Kaname... But as you can see....*coughs* I can not.. So, i'm your mother- for now... Mu ha ha ha ha!
Actually, i learned about manga a last year, but i've been watching Anime from the time i was a little baby.. *Flash back*
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  HarmonyMusica Miér Abr 16, 2014 10:40 am

Same... My first anime would either be pokemon or the earliest form of Digimon...
Hmmm... Then it was more digimon and pokemon and Bakugan. then it came skyrocketing to Deltora Quest, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight... I watched a lot more before I turned ten though, sailor moon was one as well.

SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI ONLY LAST YEAR!!! And JUNJOU ROMANTICA!!!! <3 *fangirl SCREEEAM*
HarmonyMusica

HarmonyMusica

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Abr 16, 2014 10:47 am

HarmonyMusica escribió:Same... My first anime would either be pokemon or the earliest form of Digimon...
Hmmm... Then it was more digimon and pokemon and Bakugan. then it came skyrocketing to Deltora Quest, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight... I watched a lot more before I turned ten though, sailor moon was one as well.

SEKAIICHI HATSUKOI ONLY LAST YEAR!!! And JUNJOU ROMANTICA!!!! <3 *fangirl SCREEEAM*
I stopped sailor moon last year...
And my first ones were Innyuasha, heidi, Nobody's girl, Sarah, young Lady... When i turned to three, i started to watch Pokemon... And the golden time - although i really don't like it... And finally Vampire Knight..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Anatee Miér Abr 16, 2014 4:04 pm

Name :windyfairy23
Nickname :windy
Birth date : June 27th
Crushes : Leon Kuwata (Dangan Ronpa) Akane Hoshi(Soul Eater Not!) and Tanaka Gundam(Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
Your custom quote :*doesn't HAVE ONE*
Fav. Anime/s :  DanganRonpa, Soul Eater(+ Not!), Milky Holmes, Baka to Test, Pretty Cure series (Except Happiness Charge. EW)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Abr 17, 2014 12:06 am

Name : conflictedcolours
Nickname : Astrid, Sash
Birth date : January 9
Crushes : Kirito {{ Sword Art Online}}, Rin {{Blue Exorcist}}, Tamaki {{Ouran Highschool Host Club}}
Your custom quote : "A hero doesn't count how many "bad" people he's hurt or killed. A hero counts the lives he's saved."
Fav. Anime/s : Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Ouran Highschool Host Club.
Extra: I flip flop crushes every month or so... Some of those being female. If you have a problem with that, keep your trap shut.
Also, don't bash crushes, no matter who they are. {{Yuki}}
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Abr 17, 2014 1:36 am

Name;; ScarletDrakon at your service.
Nickname;; Scarlet, Scar, SD, or Scarlet Codex (by Winxer)
Birthdate;; April 28
Crushs;; Lelouch vi Brittiania/ Lamperouge (Code Geass), Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh), Hyōbu Kyōsuke (The Unlimited)
Your Custom Quote;; "Like I say before, I'm fine with playing the villain. As a world that never changes isn't a world I'd want to be a part of."
Anime Favorites;; Code Geass, Yu-Gi-Oh, The Unlimited, Un-Go, Rozen Maiden, Sword Art Online, Cucticle Detective Inaba, and many many more...
Extra;; I change crushes sometimes though Lelouch, Lelouch is alway on my list. Always
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 17. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba