Sweets and Cakes (everyone welcome)

Página 2 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Sweets and Cakes (everyone welcome) - Página 2 Empty Re: Sweets and Cakes (everyone welcome)

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Jul 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Welcome!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Sweets and Cakes (everyone welcome) - Página 2 Empty Re: Sweets and Cakes (everyone welcome)

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 26, 2014 1:03 am

Aisha23458 escribió: hey eliminate what's up
Happycake Fairy/Specalist name: Ash

Happycake Any skills: how to make unleavened bread(unleavened means not rising no yeast) how to make cookies from scratch and other deserts and bake goods

Happycake Anything you intrested in learning: how to make cake from scratch and a lot of other bake goods

Happycake Something creative you enjoy:  Making Unleavened bread and peanut butter chocolate orbs similar  to Reese  cups  

Never made biscuits but my granddad was a baker so any bread questions i can ask him every Saturday and mum does have bread recipes but we don't have a bread hook and mum's bread kills ducks.
So i can get the bread questions by an expert.  Smile 

They say men make the best bread because most men are heaver handed and beat move air out of the dough. Grandad said that one is true it has been proven. They heavy handed part not the gender.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 26, 2014 1:05 am

Pennysns escribió: :Cupcontest:  Fairy/Specalist name: Pennysns 
 :Cupcontest:  Any skills: Not really
 :Cupcontest: Anything you intrested in learning: I'd love to learn more about fondant and chocolate.
 :Cupcontest: Something creative you enjoy: I enjoy making cakes with my sister

Been baking cakes since i was 4 or 5 with Nanna mum has loads of different recipes any type?
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 26, 2014 1:07 am

Nice!
I'd love to see some Marble and Angel cakes  Smile  (yes, those are cake types.)
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 26, 2014 1:31 am

Marble is just a sponge cake, then somthing added in to make the marble effect normally or most common chocolate, you pour it in the middle the get a stick and swirl in around once bakes you get the marble effect. Don't over do it or you will loose the effect.

Anything what goes with the flavor of the sponge cake what is darker or lighter for dark chocolate's case will work.

I will find a sponge recipe, well victorian sponge, all sponge recipes come from that even the fairy cakes.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 26, 2014 2:03 pm

I see, thank you for telling that to me!
You don't have to bother yourself.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 26, 2014 4:34 pm

Got a resipie some where mum gave it me for school. Teacher sprinkled a large handful of brown sugar on top making it over sweep and horrible. She did it to everyones deserts, bet her kid needs fillings by the time she has finished adding loads of sugar to things.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jul 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Sweets and Cakes (everyone welcome) - Página 2 Tt10548534fltt

When you are melting chocolate it can be temped to do it quickly but by doing that you loose the value of the chocolate.
Also by having the heat turned up to will create steam letting unwanted mosture get into the bowl separating the chocolate and making it more bitter.

So by melting it slowly and sturing it every so often, not leaving the pan you can melt the chocolate and keep it's value.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Jul 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Laughing Maybe her kids already have fillings.
Interesting! I've been looking into tempering chocolate, and extra information is interesting.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 6. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba