Coloured Confliction - Please see page 6.

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Coloured Confliction - Please see page 6. - Página 2 Empty Re: Coloured Confliction - Please see page 6.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 01, 2014 5:00 pm

You're welcome Very Happy 
now for the fun bit..
I'm requesting a story...  :giggle: 
And do you know what's it about? VK!!!
I would really appreciate it if you made it ZeroxSweetie... mrgreen 
Thanks, and if you're unable to follow up my request, i understand.
Thanking you again,
Your fan,
LG
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Coloured Confliction - Please see page 6. - Página 2 Empty Re: Coloured Confliction - Please see page 6.

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Abr 04, 2014 5:54 pm

I'll try to have your One-Shot request done as soon as possible!
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Abr 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Thank you sash! Very Happy 
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Abr 09, 2014 7:47 am

I love them!
Don't you dare commit suicide or a Badly Obsessed Fangirl will fly to Malta.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Abr 09, 2014 1:37 pm

I'm Coming Home

I can't believe it. My mother I'd finally letting me come to Canada for two weeks! Moving as quickly as I can, I pack my suitcase, which still has my clothes in it so all I really need to do is close it. Then, I move to my backpack, packing in gifts and things that didn't fit in the suitcase, which I'll be using as a hand luggage.
I turn to my mom, a sad smile on her face. I know it's sad to see me go, but she knows how much I need this, how being here is slowly killing me.
"Are you ready?" She asks. I quickly nod.
Sighing, she hands me my passport and ticket, which I put into my backpack for now.
My uncle comes in to help with the luggage, taking my suitcase down the treacherous steps, because if I had done it I'd be going to the hospital instead of the airport.
Once everything is in the car, my mother and I get in, spending the ten minute car ride in silence.
We arrive, and I scramble out, grabbing my backpack, taking out my ticket and passport, as my family takes care of bringing in my suitcase.
Mum stays by my side the entire time. "Don't forget to remind Darren that he needs to pick me up in Canada." I tell her, my voice cracking slightly. The sadness I was feeling was both from leaving my mother for so long, and that I was actually coming home.
Once my luggage was in, I have kisses and hugs before properly entering the airport, moving to the terminal that I had to wait in. My plane would be leaving in half an hour.

~*~

I've touched down in Canada. The first thing I see when I exit through the doors of the Toronto airport is my brother, a small smile on his face. I can tell he's trying to scowl like he usually does, but he's happy. He hasn't properly seen any of us in months after all.
"Can I use your phone." Is the first thing I ask him. Gosh, what a nice sister I am.
He hands me his phone reluctantly as he takes my suitcase to the car.
I look down at the phone, scratching my brain for a moment for a number. Then I remember that I still have my Canada phone, so I quickly take it out and search through my contacts. After finding the number, I dial with shaking fingers.
"Hello?" A woman asks on the other line.
"Hi, Gigi?" I ask, just to be sure.
"Yes, that's me. Who is this?"
"Gigi, it's Sasha."
"But, you're calling from a Canada ph- Oh!"
"Yeah, mum surprised me with tickets. I have two weeks in Canada."
"Oh, Celeste will be so happy to hear!"
"Actually, can you not tell her? I want to surprise her and the other girls."
"Okey dokey. How about I get Celeste to invite the girls over this weekend? How's that sound?"
"Perfect! Thanks Gigi!"
I look up from the phone after cutting the connection, seeing my brother with his hand out. "Come on, let's go unless you want to his traffic." He said, taking the phone.
I nod and follow him, getting in the passenger seat. While he drives, I seemed to have fallen asleep. It was probably because I had been awake the entire time, since the morning of my flight.
But, when I open my eyes, all I see is blackness. I'm also laying on a bed. I reach for my phone which is right beside me and I turn it on. Slowly, I shine it around the room, expecting to find my bedroom, but instead it's the room I sleep in in Malta. I pinch my arm, tears falling down my cheeks.
It had all been a dream.

Okay, so this just happened to me. It was horrible.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Abr 09, 2014 4:37 pm

at least you experienced happiness in your dream.... Smile And by the way, please remember you have a BETER life than i do, and stop thinking your life as a nightmare! I just don't tell my bio here.. I don't want to...oh forget it..
But i really love your One-shot, astrid! It was a job well done!
(I don't know how i can sit in a plane all by myself... Even in your dreams you were filled with courage! Good job!)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Abr 09, 2014 5:16 pm

My poor bb! Don't worry. I had a dream like this yesterday, and I also had a dream of us being in Toronto together XD
I know. I want to escape Pakistan too....

@LG- Trust me sweetie, I know more about her life than you do, and her life is just as hellish as mine.
Life for both of us is a nightmare...
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Abr 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Pennysns escribió:My poor bb! Don't worry. I had a dream like this yesterday, and I also had a dream of us being in Toronto together XD
I know. I want to escape Pakistan too....

@LG- Trust me sweetie, I know more about her life than you do, and her life is just as hellish as mine.
Life for both of us is a nightmare...
I know a bit about her life....*closes mouth tight*
guess i should shut my mouth now.. I really do not know HOW MANY problems she faced.. I've had a even bitter one.... I'm the only child here and my parents abandoned me, then welcomed me, father abused me a number of times, mother kicking me out of the house, staying in streets.. All this is just 5 percent of my life.. And once i even tried a suicide attempt.. But it failed as you can see...
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Abr 09, 2014 5:34 pm

*hugs LG* I know it's hard, but life is supposed to be that way. ❤ 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba