~★Fallen Angel ★~ [PG-13]

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

~★Fallen Angel ★~ [PG-13]  - Página 2 Empty Re: ~★Fallen Angel ★~ [PG-13]

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Chapter 9 -Lara's favorite chapter ^^

Over the next few weeks, everyone was focused on keeping supplies maintained and healing me. No one was more focused on my recovery though, then William Night. He would check on me every five minutes, and if I knew any better, I'd say he's high maintenance.I guess I don't know any better.

On the day I finally recovered, I was anxious to get out of that apartment. Just before I stepped out the door, William practically tackled me, yelling "Where do you think you're going!?"

"Umm, out on a patrol. I've been stuck in here for a month and the thought of anyone else in danger without me to save them has been killing me..." I said, trying to get the vampire off of me.

"Right now!?" He exclaimed. "Well yeah...I did finally recover, did I not?" I replied rather coldly. "Well...at least let me come with you?" He said, standing up and helping me off the floor. I allowed him to come with me, mainly because he wouldn't let me leave had I not.

Patrol went as it did when I couldn't use my wing, and my annuity had went to waste. Nothing or no one was in danger. Or I was too late. I tried to push the latter out of my mind and tried to talk to William, who had been following my silently for most of the trip.

"William, why are you always so worried about me? You know well enough that I can take of myself." I said, turning to him. As soon as I asked, William's face turned a deep red. "W-well...that's what I'm worried about...when your vulnerable and can't take care of yourself...there are so many people that want you dead and...I don't know if I could take that!" He said, starting out softly then almost yelling toward the end as he suddenly hugged me, taking me by surprise.

"W-wha...?" Few words could escape me, but the shock in my expression could say more than any words I could come up with.

Still hugging me, Willaim said "I don't know how to say this...so I'll just tell it to you straight, I love you Amelia, and if someone got you...I don't think I could live another day!" No I could see tears running down his cheeks as I started to blush just a red as he was. The only thing I could reply was "I...I love you too William..." and snuggled deeper into the hug.

Just then, Lucy ran up to us, breaking the moment with "Amelia! William! Lara...Esther...Brandon...THERE GONE!"
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Chapter 10

"Wh-what!?" I exclaimed, breaking free from William's arms.

"Yes! All three were gone when I came back! There was also some blood on the floor, so I think they're in the arms of SCAN!" Lucy said, her expression panicked.

"Alright...we need to stay calm..." I said, breathing slowly and deeply to calm myself. "But we need to find out where the SCAN base is and how to get in."

"I can help you with that." A new voice said from behind us, so all three of us turned around to see a young boy, no older than 14, standing right behind us. He had red hair like William, but had ice blue eyes.

"I'm Zachariah, and I recently helped my own friends get out of there." The boy said, smiling at us. Fangs were visible, so I see that he was a vampire and therefore, a ally.

"I don't know about this Amelia..." William said, putting his hand on my shoulder, concern apparent in his voice. I was about to say something in protest before a younger girl, about 12 years old, dashed toward Zachariah, carrying a 6-year-old on her back.

"ZZZAAAACCCCHHHH! Who are you talking too?" She asked, the smallest girl struggling to hold on.

"Please excuse us. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Amelia." I said, looking over at the two girls.

"Mommy!" The youngest cheered, clapping her hands, holding on to the other with her legs. I raised my brow in question.

"Please excuse my little sister. Our mom was named Amelia." Zachariah said, before his eyes widened, as if he had realized something. "Anyways...are you going to the SCAN base or not?" He asked, his expression normal once more. We nodded. "Well then, follow me." He said, and started off down the road, the two younger girls following him. Slightly reluctant, we followed him.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Chapter 11

Zachariah must have been really good, as we had gotten to the base in no time. He kicked open a pothole and the oldest girl, who as named Rose, short for Rosaline, leaped down first, followed by Zach and Hope, then us.

Instead of a typical sewer, I was the hall of a laboratory. The walls were a white metal, the floors linoleum tile. We silently wandered about until the tile turned to a ray dirt. There were cages. William gulped. "Your friends should be here." Zachsaid, and with that, we looked around.

It didn't take long before I found Brandon, Lara, and Esther, all in adjacent cages, barely hanging on to consciousnesses. I busted each of the locks open as the other guided them out.

"Wha...? What's going on?" Lara said, still out of it.

"Nevermind that now. We need to get out of here!" I said. Once we could get them to walk, we started on our way out.

When we reached the tile, though, there were 3 SCAN scientists, all armed.

"Ah, the Night twerps, decided to rescue your family?" One of them said. I didn't exactly know what that meant.

"Just trying to save our and theres!" Zach hissed. "If it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get!" Hope clung to my leg, when Zach pulled out dual swords and Rose...what? Did Rose have, my Bullet Blade? Definitely, it was the exact same weapon, except with more wear. I was so in shock I couldn't move.

Zach attacked the first of the scientists, the one who had provoked them, and with one slice through the dead, the man lay motionless. The other two were dead at the end of the Bullet Blade shortly after.

But what I saw, made everything click.

They had wings.

Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:52 pm

Chapter 10

It had all made sense now. There appearance. The weapons. The scientist's comments. Even what Hopw had said when we first meet. They were from the future

More specifically, my future. This group that had helped us free my friends were going to be my children. But why had they come here?

"Sorry you had to go through that" Zach said, putting away the sword. "Looks like were done here." Rose added, making the Blade dissappear. They begun to leave when William stopped them.

"Wait! Where are you going? " He asked. "It's not important, really..." Zach replied, trying to dodge the question. "Maybe mommy and daddy could help us!" Hope chirped, with Rose giving her the 'cut it out' motion. The others looked puzzled, but William and I knew what she meant.

"Okay...were heading to the city outskirts. You can come if you must." Zach said, before moving through the now abandoned tunnel once more.

We begun to follow him, but I was puzzled by his behavior. Was he still trying to keep up the charade, Or was this the way he normally acted? I still wondered there purpose of coming to this time in the first place...
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Mar 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Chapter 13 - Final Chapter

We followed Zach to a empty alley. He chuclked a little while pulling out a watch. He looked at his sisters. "I can't believe we did it...I just...can't..." Zach said, tears flowing in his eyes.

Lara looked over at me and furrowed her brow, not exactly catching on. "What does he mean by that? What did he do?" She asked in puzzlement.

Zach, Rose, and Hope looked over to William and I, and then hugged us. I flinched a little in surprise. Once they let go, Zach said, voice shaky. "Never give up mom...we've done what we could...stay safe...you too, dad." before pressing a button on the watch. With that, all three of them were gone.

Lucy looked over to me. "Does that mean...?" Esther answered her question before Lucy could finish it. "It's the only explanation. If I'm not mistaken, that was the next generation of the Night Family."

"They must have gone back to save us...maybe we died in another past?" Brandon added.

"Well that means we only have one option now." I said before looking back to the others. "Were going to survive this living hell, for them. If there's any proof, it seems like we made it. Let's keep that mentality."

"Right. For Zach." William said, smirking.

"For Rose." Lara followed.

"For Hope." Lucy added.

"For Us!" Esther finished.

"I guess...it's going to be okay after all..." I muttered, before looking down at where Zach once stood.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba