SEEING I ~ [PG-13] Long awaited update! (Woo!)

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

SEEING I ~ [PG-13] Long awaited update! (Woo!) - Página 2 Empty Re: SEEING I ~ [PG-13] Long awaited update! (Woo!)

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Jul 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Well, I thought you picked up by now that Lorrell doesn’t analyze things and brushes them off like it's nothing. So I would be concerned too, but our narrator believes it to be nothing wrong. You see? Same thing with the prior chapter amd the letters. Lorrell doesn't find to much importance in it, so she brushes it off as little or nothing.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

SEEING I ~ [PG-13] Long awaited update! (Woo!) - Página 2 Empty Re: SEEING I ~ [PG-13] Long awaited update! (Woo!)

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Jul 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Lorrell, you baka. XD
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Jul 22, 2014 6:32 pm

That she is X3
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Mar Ago 26, 2014 3:12 pm

Chapter 6
A Puzzle that gets More Puzzling

I looked at the kid in confusion, questions swirling around my head. Why was he calling me Seeing Eye, and that we had at last met? He talked to me on the street, did he not? Did he only know me from what he read in the newspaper, as the horoscope writer? I was getting confused by the way he was acting.
        "Um, I'm Lorrell, you could call me that instead. Seeing Eye isn't my real name...." I said, my voice carrying a hint of nervousness. 
        "So that's the alias they gave you......" The boy said, glancing in another direction for a split second before looking back to me. This guy was starting to sound crazy. An alias? What was he going off about? He looked at me with an odd smile. "My name is Telekentic, but I guess you could call me Keith. I can't say much more in a enviorment like this." He said, grabbing my wrist.
        Nervous sweat begun to roll down my face as my eyes dilated in panic. Could I go one day without some wacky crisis happening to me or someone getting up in my business? This question got closer to becoming a 'No' as the days passed.
        Keith  dragged me into the hallway, where Meeka caught sight of us and ran in our direction. "What's going on? Lori, did you already get a boyfriend?" She said, almost looking betrayed.
        Keith glared at me in what I could assume was anger. "Lori? Is that your name? Did you lie to me?" He almost growled at me.
        "It's a nickname, doofus..." I said, rolling my eyes, even though at heart I was downright terrified. This guy was obviously a madman, but what did he want with me?  He already knew that my newspaper alias was Seeing Eye,  but called my real name the alias. I wasn't that fond of his attitude and how easily he was angered.
        Keith then let go of me and looked over at Meeka, accidentally or intentionally shoving me to the ground. "Empathy! I can't believe I found you both in the same place!" His eyes lit up while he spoke as I collapsed on the floor. He probably doesn't know he's that strong, and I'm suffering as a result.
       Meeka looked fairly confused, raising a single eyebrow in puzzlement. However,  her face said confused,  her eyes painted a picture of panic, as if she was just caught in a secret,  or a lie. Meeka was hiding something too, but I couldn't think of what, and why she wouldn't tell me. If there was one bit of sense in this situation,  it'd probably be the same reason that I hadn't told her about my dreams.
         "I think you got my name wrong . . ." Meeka said, trying to fake an innocent voice, at least from my perspective she was. I see the future,  I don't read minds. "My name is Meeka."
         Keith's eyes glanced around Meeka and I, examining us almost. "I'm going to ask each of you a question,  and I want both of you to be honest with me. Lorrell, have you forseen anything in dreams? Specifically tragedies?" his question made me fall into a panic, if you can call it that.
         He knew.
        I thought he was just spewing out random crazy stuff before, but now,  it made sense. Keith knew about my dreams. The decision now was whether or not I should trust him.
      I took a deep breath before finally admitting.  "Yes, in fact. I forsee death in my dreams. My question for you is this- how do you know?"
       "I'll get to explaining in a second.  Meeka, do you happen to physically feel the emotions of others around you? And can see the reasons why?" Keith looked straight at my friend, his two-color gaze starting to become intimidating. 
  I could hear Meeka's breathing get heavy. Her face shone under the lights from her sweat. You could barely understand her when she shouted. "Yes just stop staring at me like that!"
        Keith put his hand to his chin, "Just as I thought.."
        Meeka and I exchanged glances before looking back at Keith, "What do you mean?" I asked. "How much do you know about this? And how did you learn it?"
        Keith's mouth formed into a half smile,  as if he was about to reveal something diabolical. Not a word left his mouth. He did, however,  show us the back of his left hand.
        In what looked like it was drawn in purple marker,  a capital I.
       "Do you see this, Seeing Eye?  Empathy?  You all have one, too. I hope you understand what that means." He said after a short silence.
        My eyes shot down to my own hand, the M, and then to Meeka's,  the N. I could only guess at this point, but I assumed that meant that Keith, Meeka and I were connected some how.
        "Do... you have powers to?" Meeka asked, her voice shaky and nervous, uncertain and scared of the answer.
       Keith stuffed his hand back into his coat pocket, before nodding. "Indeed I do, I use telepathy. I'd demonstrate,  but that'd cause to much of a disturbance,  and we don't want to draw attention. " He said,  glancing around before leaning in closer to us, "She's been looking for us, you know."
       Heidi then darted into the hallway and grabbed my wrist. "C'mon guys! Homeroom is almost over! " She said,  before proceeding to drag me into the classroom.
        Meeka went off to her class while Keith followed me, whispering in my ear "Keep a close eye on Heidi." Before sitting down, and before Heidi almost flung me into my seat.
       The morning announcements droned on, and I kept glancing at Keith, or what I could see behind the crowd of girls fawning over him.  I had my money bet that there was going to be a Keith fan club set up and running by the end of the week.
       All I could really do was sit and wait for another opportunity for Keith to explain this situation more. All I had now was more unanswered questions.  I guess that's how its been for a while now, and how it's going to be for a while longer.  Might as well get used to it now.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba