Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Empty Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots

Mensaje  MortemOynx Mar Oct 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_lz6yoqhapB1ql8ztno1_500

So... a normal teenager living their own life,eh?
Ever wanted something more out there?
Some more extraordinary?

"Hello young maidens, You might wonder why I have gathered you all here today. Though it would be rude if I didn't introduce myself to you. I am Macalinar, though to shorten it for you to pronounce it you can call me Macal.

"Now I should get back to the matter at hand. I have called you all her for one reason and one reason alone. Because the world is in danger. And please save all questions for the end of the discussion, and pay attention as I do not like repeating myself.

"Back to the topic on hand. The world is in danger. From multiple enemies that have many forms. Monsters, Nightmares, and every little Fear that your human race has. These creatures are what is behind it. Now I ask you.

"Will you help save the world? Or else live as you know it is over."

- Side Note -
Please be kind with me. As this is my first RP on here. And don't join out of pity, please.

Última edición por MortemOynx el Miér Oct 22, 2014 12:07 am, editado 1 vez
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Empty Plot

Mensaje  MortemOynx Mar Oct 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_lydw37BpU41qzv7klo1_500

The plot begins
As the fog thickens
So the game's a foot.

You and the others were just normal teenagers. Living your life from day to day, often wondering if live could even possibly get more boring. For a long times you have been wishing for something exciting to happen, though you always knew it might be impossible.

Well think again.

On your way home you do happen to come across a little creature, which happens to look like a white snake with feathered wings. He introduces himself as Macalinar, and promptly jumps upon you the offer to become a Magical Girl. Through one reason or another, and possible after some pressure you do become one. After destroying monsters, saving lives, and kicking butt. Something seems off.

Though one way or another. One fact is clear.

That you are stuck in this game. And you'll have to win it to survive.
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Empty Characters

Mensaje  MortemOynx Mar Oct 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Wup_transform_53a6c51be087c360aeed4f3b
Now to our pawns
Or players to say
In this game of life

The Leader
"With great power comes great responsibility. Though great power can be a burden and its own curse as well."

While all of the team is important, though every great team needs a heroic leader. As literally its in the rule book, and I can't break the one taboo of Magical Girl teams. Now can I? She has power, though that also means all the responsible stuff falls on her shoulders. And if she goes, then the team will crumble afterwards. Not to forget she has her own Achilles Heel that can doom us all! Now isn't that a problem. You sure don't want this spot now.

Well, our brave challenger is named Kairos Keket Isthar and is sixteen years old. Her amazing leader power is Cosmic manipulation. She is played by CrimsonIzanagi(ScarletDrakon).

The Rouge
"Even though loneliness seems to prevent lose. Though lone wolves tend to die alone."

At one time part of the group, the next moment she's against you. Why, is the main question. Jealousy, Hatred, Desire for more, Greed. Though no matter why she switched sides, the fact remains. She tough, she's resilient, and she doesn't stick by the rules you do. So learn to fight dirty or learn to lose fast.

Our so to be traitor is named Chryseis Gulnar Constantina and is fifteen years old. Her fairly strong power is Darkness manipulation. She is played by MortemOynx.

The Egoist
"With power comes pride. A time old equation. Though too much pride is a downfall for all."

So this spot is getting the light? Great be prepared not to hear the end of it. The would-be leader who thinks she's top of the world. Though in all reality her powers don't really come close to the others. She believes herself to be the center of the universe and the "all-powerful" magical girl. Though with her pride comes the ego, which with her's don't expect her to back down from a fight.

Our young egoist is named Claudia Evangaline Richardson and is fifteen years old. Her self-proclaimed amazing power is Light manipulation. She is played by MadamePhantomTrancy.

The Pacifist
"Refraining from battle is a wise ideal. Though in a Magical Girl's line of work. It is not ideal for your safety."

Why this one? Do I have to talk about it? Fine! Well this is your natural hater of combat. She doesn't like fighting, she has a large distaste for guns and weapons, and she dislikes fighting both of words and fists. Though for her distaste of fighting she does have a stubborn side along with the side of her natural talents of "not knowing when to be silent". Even though she hates fighting, she sure tends to start a ton of fights.

Our strong-willed fighter hater is named Sonia Jackson and is fifteen years old. Her power happens to be Music manipulation. She is played by Anatee.

The Hyperactive
"A bag of energy. A barrel of monkeys. Sometimes without an off switch."

Ugh... Do I have to talk about this one? Great... Well I guess I'll face the music. She is the little crazy barrel of monkeys. Always seemed to be hyper on sugar or sweets or something else. Though she tends to nod off when it comes to the serious stuff. Games and fun stuff, she's all for it. Though serious and school stuff, then see her latter then!

Our hyper monkey is named ______ and is ______ years old. Her fun power is ________. She is played by Micrometchi.

The Serious
"The air of maturity. Sometimes a good thing in times like these. Though sometimes maturity takes away from the ability to relax and have fun."

They could be older than the others or not, though either way she sure does act like it. A lady of a few words and many secrets. Though one way or another, one fact is clear. On most if not all decisions it is either her way or the high way. She may be a friend of yours or more likely not one. Maybe a older sister or someone else. Though she has a few secrets that could make all our lives hard for sure.

Our lady of high seniority is named Lucille Renee Vahn and is sixteen years old. Her mature power is Ice manipulation. She is played by Semicolon;.

The Brains
"Brains over Muscle. Intelligence over Brawn. Sometimes good, sometimes not."

Now every magical girl team always need the one smarty-pants know it all to get them out of exams and homework... I mean draw up battle plans and get information on the enemies and monsters. Cheat is bad kiddies, so don't do it. Now while his, yes a magical boy as it is possible, intelligence is top of the heel, king of the hill! His brawn is clearly and easily at nothing. He couldn't hurt a fly with his fingers even! And that's saying something. For battle plans, he's the one to go to. Though for fighting hand to claw, he can't do it for the life of him.

Our intelligent friend is named _______ and is ______ years old. His brainy power is _________. He is played by _______.

Última edición por MortemOynx el Sáb Oct 25, 2014 8:21 pm, editado 6 veces
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Empty Villains

Mensaje  MortemOynx Mar Oct 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n89y214nT31qjvviro2_500
To the villains
Of the dark
To fight against the light

The Dark One
"The one who's fallen. Taking dark promises in hopes of power."

This one, should be rather straight forward. Though I will explain anyways. This one, before the little serpent came along, was already a magical girl. She tends to want to destroy any new magical girl and most of all wants to kill that snake. Meaning if she can kill that snake, she will. And if she can catch anyone off guard, she will not hesitate to kill.

Our dark maiden is named _______ and is _______ years old. Her evil powers are ______. She is played by MadamePhantomTrancy.

The Monster Creator
"Those that make the darkness close to those of the gods. Though the creation could destroy the creator."

Please put your hands together and welcome the fiend behind the monsters you have seen. Creating them forever and perfecting his creations until they could destroy things and still obey his command. These monsters are his pride and joy. He see them as his babies and will go against anyone that will try and hurt his babies. Though there seems to be more to him than meets the eye.

Our creation fanatic is named _______ and is ______ years old. His ability other than monster creation is _______. He is played by _______.

The Nightmaren
"Of nightmares past, and nightmares present. The King of the Nightmares shall cometh."

Now for our king of nightmares, the cause of all those sleepless nights. Welcome our King of Nightmares. Well, in all reality he is actually more of a prince than the king. Which doesn't say much more than that. His powers are alright, though something isn't quiet right with this picture. And it isn't a "Where's Waldo".

Our Nightmaren Prince is named Nelinho Grigor Aubin and is eighteen years old. His power other than causing nightmares is Hell-Fire manipulation. He is played by MortemOynx.

The Breath of Fear
"Fear. The thing since the beginning of humanity. It can be conquered."

Last, but not the least on the people-who-want-to-kill-you list. Is the Fear master. He controls fear, making it real. Scared to death, he can make it. Killed by fear, that's his style. Though if he loves his job? The world might never know.

Our Fear Maker is named ________ and is ________ years old. His power other than making worst fears real is __________. He is played by Micrometchi.

The Control Freak
"The one who wished to control the world. Who wants to rule it all and make all the decisions."

He is the one that wants to control everything. Literally. Not only to control the world, but he wants people to follow his lead and his plan. Along with doing things his way. He doesn't tend to like it when people ignore him and ignore his instructions. Though with his preoccupied notion for cleanliness and order, it makes one question. Why is he on the villain list?

Our controlling man is named _______ and is _______ years old. His freaky powers are _____.  He is played by Anatee.

The Jester
"A joke on you is a trick on me. Though a trick on me can be the end of you."

Well. I guess I do have to explain this one. Yay, and I mean it with all sarcasm. He is the little trickster of the dark side. Always playing jokes and always or on usual getting away with it. He'll play them on the good guys, he'll play them on his own teammates, or he'll just play them on anyone in general. He loves having fun, and fighting the magical girls seems to take a back seat to the fun in his mind.

Our trickster is named ________ and is ________ years old. His tricky power is _____. He is played by Semicolon;.

The Unknown
"Unknown. A danger yet seen. As said in human terms. The bullet that kills you is the one not seen."

Our present unknown master. He is the one that happens to be aloof, from his own teammates. Often coming up with his own plans, though he never seems to share his plans exactly. Along with being the one that can say "I told you it wouldn't work" in his fellows plans failures. Though other than that he doesn't do much and that is often what gets him on his teammates nerves.

This mystery man is named Lochesh Oedipus Nikomedes and is seventeen years old. His power is Metal manipulation. He is played by CrimsonIzanagi(ScarletDrakon).

Última edición por MortemOynx el Sáb Oct 25, 2014 8:21 pm, editado 5 veces
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Empty Rules

Mensaje  MortemOynx Miér Oct 22, 2014 12:02 am

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_mlrr0gBcSO1qjfntgo1_500
Guidelines come
As in times like these
Rules are here to guild us

Even Magical Girls have there own rules.

Rule 0.
Follow the Forum Rules.

Rule 1.
Stick with the basics of the character. As the Brains can't be strong, and the hyperactive can't be mature and serious.

Rule 2.
No Mary-sues or Gary-stues. Period.

Rule 3.
One power per slot, unless the spot already gives you another power. So no listing three powers for your girl or guy.

Rule 4.
There can be romance. Only if you manage to get the bad guys or girl to convert to the other side. And no disney "love at first sight" stuff.

Rule 5.
No Godmoding.

Rule 6.
Please more than one line. Have good grammar and please spell correctly. More than a line to give the next person more to go off of, and the grammar and spelling for readability. I know people make mistakes and hit the wrong key a lot. Though that doesn't mean you can us that for an excuse.

Rule 7.
Have Fun!

Guidelines here
Now we are set to go
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Empty Opening and Update

Mensaje  MortemOynx Miér Oct 22, 2014 12:05 am

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n6hxx8AUZP1sbcbffo1_500

This RP is now Open.

-The Rouge and The Nightmaren have been taken by MortemOynx(myself)-
-The Serious and The Jester have been taken by Semicolon;-
-The Leader and The Unknown have been taken by CrimsonIzanagi(ScarletDrakon)-
-The Egoist and The Dark One have been taken by MadamePhantomTrancy-
-The Pacifist and The Control Freak have been taken by Anatee-
-The Hyperactive and The Breath of Fear have been taken by Micrometchi-

-The Serious's Form has been posted by Semicolon;- Oct. 21
-The Pacifist's Form has been posted by Anatee- Oct. 22
-The Leader's and The Unknown's Forms has been posted by CrimsonIzanagi- Oct. 23
-The Egoist's Form has been posted by MamadePhantomTrancy- Oct. 24
-The Rouge and The Nightmaren's Forms has been posted by MortemOynx(myself)- Oct. 24

Última edición por MortemOynx el Sáb Oct 25, 2014 8:22 pm, editado 2 veces
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Empty The Rouge / The Nightmaren

Mensaje  MortemOynx Miér Oct 22, 2014 12:08 am

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_lugiz3acjY1r1vth2o1_500

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_md2knq018A1qbwhzlo1_250Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 1tOXavL

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 3979751

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Divider-Line

Chryseis Gulnar Constantina, or by her school records said to be Chriseis Gulnar Constantine because of an error on the person that entered her into the system. She was original born in California as her parents would work around there. Her mother being a huge eco-supporter, making sure the whole house was eco-friendly while going out of her way to save the turtles and stop people from pollution the ocean. If you are asking, yes, she has been arrested multiple times for trespassing on private property, disturbing the peace, and sometimes for resisting arrest. While her father works for a large department store chain, being one of the head managers. Along with going to bail his wife out of jail every so often, or at least once a month.

Meaning for most of her life, Chryseis never really got to see much of her parents. Because one would be working while the other was sitting in the local jail again that week. While the lonely feelings and the emptiness of the house in the beginning usually got to her, though later on she eventually got use to it.

While up to the age of ten was Chryseis attending public school, or grade school in other words. That was until one unlucky day Chryseis was kidnapped from the emptiness of area where the buses were only five minutes earlier. She never saw who grabbed her, couldn't tell where she was being taken, or anything else but blackness. Even her sense of time was taken off kilter as she was stuck in a dark room with only the light coming through the cracks in the door's frame. Which eventually lead to the demands being met and she could finally go home, just to learn she was held captive for a week and a half before her parents had paid the ransom. Which angered her, but she never showed that side to her parents.

After that even Chryseis was taken out of the public system for a while and was homeschooled by some tutor's her father had hired. Making her keep up with the school's lessons just in case they ever wanted to put her back into the public school system. Even though to her parents it seemed like a great idea to home school her. While it was exactly the opposite. While Chryseis went though the lessons with the politeness she had, though after she was excused would she drop the nice girl act and retreat to her room to rant in her diary which she hides under lock and key. Then she would proceed to stare out the window at the normal kids that would be coming back from school. Wishing she was like them and not stuck in some cage.

Only recently has her parents allowed her to go back to the public education system, at the age of fifteen. Nice enough to do, but not in time to fix the damage she has already taken from her "home schooling" experience. Leading to the many facades of her emotions. Problem? Maybe. Though does anyone else tend to notice? The odds might be ten to one. And that is not in her favor.

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 3979752

Chryseis is a petite girl and extremely pale, due to her parent's not allowing her outside of the house after that day until now. A petite and fairly adverse sized girl, who weights 95 pounds and is only five feet five inches. Due to only now being out in the sun light will her skin color start to change but not for a matter of weeks or a month.

Her hair is a dark navy blue, which some have claimed to be coal black at night. Though it does become coal black in her magical girl form. Her eyes are cold water blue in color, and doesn't change when she is in her magical girl form.

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 3979754

A magical girl with the powers over darkness. Of course it would be the one to fall of the bandwagon and join the dark side. Right? Wrong. She doesn't join the dark side, though she will pull some "Red Arrow" acts and go off and fight on her own again the dark side. Also making the point that if they want to drag her back to the team they will have to drag her back after defeating her. Which if rightly timed, like in the dark time, it would end well in the teams favor. That also happens to be her weakness. While in the day time, her powers couldn't hurt a fly and she can only cloak herself in already existing shadows. Though at night time, they are at their best.

Her Magical Girl name or title is that of Achlys, after the Greek Primordial Goddess of eternal night, sorrow, and misery. Which describes her life in a nut shell, well not fully though you get the point. While in her magical girl form she does have her own magical girl weapon, which is called "Eubrus" and takes the form of a black metal scythe while in her magical girl form. While she doesn't really swing the scythe in the beginning she will begin to use it as a weapon instead of just a staff latter on. The scythe, from the bottom to the top and not counting the blade, is about an inch shorter than her height. While the blade of it is only about as long as the length of her arm which is two and a half feet.  While as a normal girl the scythe, or Eubrus, takes the form of a tight bracelet on her left arm. While in the middle has a side ways crescent moon as its symbol.

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 3979756

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Sr0LrUTNot Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_md2knq018A1qbwhzlo2_250

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 2eqdndf

Face Claim - Chikane Himemiya - Destiny of a Shine Maiden
Song Lyrics - The Grey - Icon for Hire

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n1hdz5boDd1s54mkio1_500

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n17r93KMkB1sl3fwmo1_250Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots RHrbNFO

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 3979820

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots HR6fULq

Nelinho Grigor Aubin, or more known by his title as the Prince of Nightmares. While human records only list him as Grigor Aubin for anything, though that only humanly related. He originates from the land of nightmares itself, well in spirit. Though the human form he has, ah, borrowed was originally from Texas in America. Yet since it's original owner now no longer needed it, he took it. Reasonable, yes? Oh, whatever.

Though before he took an humanly form, he originally was around the lands of nightmare. Being forced into learning it's history by his father, the King of Nightmares. Learning about it, being stuck with skeletal like tutors, and never being allowed outside the lands. Eventually he did manage to get fed up with it and left on his own free will. Which lead him from leaving the lands of nightmares and entering into the human world. That was about ten years ago to this date.

After coming to the human world, and acquiring a vessel, did he begin a somewhat human like life. Though the nightmaren impulses still managed to come after him. Which began to lead him into causing nightmares for humans during the night or any police officer or security guard that got in his way. While lead to the miss conception that he was in fact the King of Nightmares, though he didn't ever correct anyone on it.

Now at the age of eighteen, his is one of the players on the dark side. Holding a facade difference between his nightmare self and his human form so he can look around in public if he pleases to do so. Though what else can be said, beware the nightmare that comes on a dark night's breeze.

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 3979823

Nelinho is fairly lean for his appearance. Sometimes getting mistaken for a girl because of it. Though with his height of five feet eight inches and his weight about 104 pounds, lean is probably about the right word to describe him.

His hair is a pale lilac purple which is down to about his chin. This changes in his nightmare form to be down to about his lower back area. His eyes are a dark royal purple in color. Then again this also changes in his nightmare form, from the dark royal purple color to a blood crimson color.

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 3979824

Other than the ability to create nightmares and inflict them on people, Nelinho has one other power. The ability to summon the Evil Fire from the depth of hell itself and control it. A black and blue fire that is said to destroy anything that comes in its way. Though something have managed not to be destroyed before. Like some steals and other metals. He can indeed control this fire and make it into a whip like weapon which he uses in combat.

Though this power does have its drawbacks. Like how nothing but holy water can put it out. And last I checked the dark side doesn't have any holy water in stock. Along with the fact that this fire, Hell Fire, can not really tell friend from foe and just burns every one and every thing. Even Nelinho himself has been burned by it before, though now a days he has gotten use to it. Along with he can not control normal fire, just the Hell Fire. And he can only summon it in combat.

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 3979828

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots HqM2TC7Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n17r93KMkB1sl3fwmo3_250

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n1kjiqilEK1sft3xeo1_500

Face Claim - Art - Hamatora
Song Lyrics - Damage - Fit for Rivals

Última edición por MortemOynx el Sáb Oct 25, 2014 12:59 am, editado 2 veces
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Empty The Serious

Mensaje  Semicolon; Miér Oct 22, 2014 2:24 am

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_mvv7j6yDf71sq2gv9o2_500
Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 351egt4
Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots IE10tan

Código:
[center][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/e7b620b75de6e2fbe03b8d992fa6eb6c/tumblr_mvv7j6yDf71sq2gv9o2_500.gif[/img][/center]

[left][center][size=200]╔══════════════════╗[/size]
[img]http://i60.tinypic.com/4hs4y8.png[/img]
[size=200][color=#80BFBF]★[/color][/size][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/svop4g.png[/img] [size=200][color=#80BFBF]★[/color][/size]
[size=110]░░[color=#000040][i]I'll be by your side,[/i][/color]░░[/size]
[color=#80BFBF][strike]you know I'll take your hand[/strike][/color]
[size=200]╚══════════════════╝[/size][/center][/left][right][center][b]┏ [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] ┓[/b]
[color=#639494][size=85]x. sixteen .x
x. female .x
x. the mature one .x
x. inori aizawa .x[/size][/color]
[b]┗ [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┛[/b][/center][/right]
[color=#80BFBF]★[/color] [size=85]Lucille Renee Vahn was born November 1st, in the small town of Dickens, in California, USA.She is a petite girl, standing at five feet six inches, weighing 97 lbs. Her hair is dirty blonde, stopping at the bottom of her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a sea blue. Ever since she was a small child, everyone called her Lucy; as she grew older, she demanded everyone call her that, finding it more age appropriate that Lucille.

Lucy has always been a sporty person, involved in soccer, baseball, even basketball. It wasn't until she turned 8 that she found the sport of her dreams; gymnastics. She started off slow, but after a few lessons quickly got the hang of it. She started competing all around the world at the age of 10. After two years of this, her father, a Japanese-American man, had lost his job. It was at this time that Lucy had been scouted to join a team in Japan. Her family quickly accepted it, as there were more jobs for him in Japan than in America.

For a gymnast, Lucy is quite mature. In her gymnastics team she is usually called the mother of the group. But behind her back, the team sometimes calls her the Lone Wolf, as she enjoys spending time alone, not conversing with her team mates. This also happens at school.
Ever since she was a child, her parents had raised her to act older than her age. She had started doing chores at the age of 3, cleaning dishes and such. When she was 10, she already knew how to cook a proper meal for the family and handle the oven. She also did laundry and cleaned up after her parents. She never watched much television either, usually reading or practicing for her sports instead. Since she was taught to do things and act older than her age, she found her classmates immature, one of the reasons why she isolated herself from them.

Lucy's Magical Girl name is Frostbite. Her magic power is ice based. She can create ice objects out of thin air, and freeze people and objects. Her magic has limitations though. If her body heat it too high, her power with most probably not work. The same goes if her environment's temperature is too hot. Her Magic Girl weapon is a staff made of silver, that reaches up her chin. On top is a light blue crystal in the shape of a snowflake. The object she uses to transform is a small, light blue snowflake necklace, that when thrown into the air starts her transformation into a magic girl. The pendant then turns into her staff.[/size]

[center][img]http://www.animeherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IE10tan.gif[/img][/center]

{{Can I reserve the Jester?
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Empty The Leader / The Unknown

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Oct 22, 2014 2:40 am

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n3zqzrpaUg1rxzudco1_500
Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Zyq4mHBNot Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots FvQBMdR

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 3iJjRZT

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots VOY8JYQNot Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Ph6ckeO

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n3zqzrpaUg1rxzudco2_500

Face Claim - Magical Girl Appearance - Flamue - Altelier Escha and Logy
Regular Appearance - Amelia Evans - Freezing Vibration
Song Lyrics - Sky of Twilight - Altelier Escha and Logy
Endless Possibilities - Sonic Unleashed

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n4iml0WWIQ1qdsh8vo1_500

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots 1BwlPNZNot Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n3tnf1K3OA1rjhbbio3_250

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots WalJjIr

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n3tnf1K3OA1rjhbbio6_250Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots FXJwyQO

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Tumblr_n3s0816pw21sdhuzuo2_500

Face Claim - Toru Acura - Chaikra Coffin Princess
Song Lyrics - Darakena - Chaikra Coffin Princess
His World - Sonic '06

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Jue Oct 23, 2014 6:39 pm, editado 2 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots Empty Re: Not Your Average Life - Open - Limited Spots

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba