Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects - Página 2 Empty Chapter 1

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:10 pm

"Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone and solitude expresses the glory of being alone." ~ Paul Tillich

The silver fox dashed her way through the woods, the wind rushing through her wind while her three fully grown tails bobbed up and down as she ran. The fox tilted her head slightly to look behind her. "Sonliki, you've got to do better than that to catch me!" Silvia barked playfully as she ran through the woods, as a white tigress launched over the fox the tigress flew above the fox before landing in front of Silvia as she continued to run.

"You were saying?" Sonliki purred playfully as she and the silver fox ran through the woods, hopping over fallen trees, rocks, and shrubs.

"We should be going back by now!" Silvia barked looking at Sonliki as the two keep running until the duo came to a stop in a clearing. The two panting though rather happily as a gold fox launched out at them tapping one paw on both of their backs.

"You two are it!" Aleki shouted playfully as he looked back at the two, the sunlight reflecting of his golden fur as he did. While a white fox's head came out of the bushes looking at them, she padded out a moment latter.

"You found them!" Reli slightly shouted though happily as she moved over by Aleki and stood by him. "Everyone we found them!" She shouted slightly louder this time around. In a matter of moments did Dernik, the slightly taller brown ferret with bright yellow eyes, scampered out from the bushes on the other side of the clearing followed by Serni, Soli, and Xeli.

"Good, we been looken for you two all over the place." Dernik said, standing back on his hind legs only being slightly shorter than Reli when on all fours. His brown fur ruffled in his slight temper as he didn't like it when he had to go look for someone.

"Well, at least we found you guys, you were starting to make us worry back at the Hollow." Serni said as her white fur moved, giving the illusion to the blue stripe she had moving as well. Her yellow eyes came softly upon the two as she smiled.

"At least you guys are alright." Soli said firmly his grey fur bristling as he stiffened. Then sinking down into a crouch and whipping around to look behind him. He gave a low deep growl as the scent he had smelled was putrid and vile. Sonliki crouched as well, showing she had smelled it too. Her white fur bristling with anger as she growled a tiger like growl while her claw drew out and clawed at the ground.

"Well, well... What do we have here..." A large black panther growled stepping out into the clearing. "A bunch of mistakes..."

"So, some of them are still alive..." The black wolf said stepping out behind the panther. "You reject." The wolf growled looking at Sonliki. "Take us to Tarkeli."

"Why should I!?" Sonliki growled locking eyes with the wolf.

The wolf lunged pinning Sonliki to the ground as the wolf's mussel right next to her ear. "You will speak when you are spoken to and not before!" The wolf growled as he nipped her left ear, as the tigress yowled out in pain before pushing the wolf off her.

"If Im the monster, you guys are the demons!" Sonliki growled her teeth showing as she looked at the wolf. Her fur bristling on edge as blood slightly dipped from her ear, her tail whipping around violently behind her.

"I told you to stay silent!" The wolf growled taking another lunge at Sonliki as she swatted at him clawing the wolf's face, causing him to hit the ground. The wolf growled as he slightly moved backwards toward the panther.

"Yeah, and told you, you guys are the monsters!" Sonliki growled looking at the wolf as he sunk back like a timid squirrel. Her fur still bristling as she look at the two fiercely as they weren't just verbally abusing her, but the others as well. That was just something she couldn't stand.

"Listen here, Abomination!" The panther growled padding towards Sonliki then putting the paw on the tigress's back, shoving her down into the ground. "You will not address us, as we aren't the freaks of natural. You and your little friends of the freaks, and you all are better off dead." The panther growled putting more pressure on the tigress.

"Enough." Tarke said coming out of the woods still as calm as ever as the panther slowly moved her paw off of Sonliki's back and then slowly stepped back. "Now Illumori, why have you come here?"

"Always to the point, Tarkeli the Last Guardian." Illumori said as she looked at Tarke. "You show now why Relixn and I are here."

"I have told you before, the War is not welcome here. This is neutral territory and it will never be any Clan's territory." Tarke responded looking at Illumori and Relixn.

"Fine, Tarkeli. Well leave for now... But we will be back and next time we will not be so nice to you or your little rejects." Illumori growled as she turned around and started to leave the forest as Relixn followed right behind her shooting a glare at Sonliki before leaving.

"Tarke... What was that about?" Reli asked looking at Tarke, her fur still shaking in fear.

"Come my children, let us go back to the Hollow. There is much I have to explain to you..." Tarke said starting to leave as Aleki, Reli, Dernik, Serni, and Soli started to follow behind him.

"You alright?" Silvia asked looking at Sonliki, as her ear was still bleeding.

"Psychical, I'm fine... Mentally... I don't know..." Sonliki said looking in the direction that Illumori and Relixn had left. "Though I can say this, this isn't going to be the last time we see them..." The tigress growled as she looked back at Silvia as she started to padded in the direction that Tarke and the other went.

"The world is a large place, over time the views of right and wrong are flipped. The divide between normal and different grow. Then nothing is the same anymore..." Silvia muttered as she started after Sonliki and the others. The feeling was there in deep in her fur, that this was only a taste of the outside world.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Darkest War Chronicles The Rejects - Página 2 Empty Chapter 2

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:12 pm

"One cannot know sadness if one doesn't know joy. One cannot know loneliness if one doesn't know friendship. One cannot know calmness if one doesn't know tempest." ~Unknown~

Silvia and Sonliki quickly raced behind the others to catch up to them at the hallow. The two of them panting as they got there as they didn't really guess how far behind they had gotten. They looked around the hallow to see where Tarke and the others were, though not seeing head or tail of them.

"Up here, my children."

The fox and tiger looked in the direction of the voice to see Tarke standing in front of his den, waiting for them. The two quickly scampered up the rocks and towards the den to join the others as Tarke's expression was not one to question at this point. The group got together in the middle of Tarke's den as Tarke entered a few seconds later behind them.

"Well, my children it is time to explain about the things going on outside these woods. And how deep you all are rooted into this problem as well as its answer." Tarke started to say as sat down next to the group, his brown eyes meaning every word of it. "A long time ago, before all of you were born, there was a great peace across the land. Animals and humans got along with their fellow brethren. Those were the good old days. Back then there was a group of animals called the Guardians that watched over the lands and were there to keep the peace that they were having in the land and keep the peace as well. One animal from each of the main groups, a silver fox named Malacor, a white wolf named Mystri, a bengal tiger named Linoe, a black owl named Rengal, a ferret named Telin, a dark grey raccoon named Slieri, and lastly a brown bear..."

"Is it you Tarke? Because those two wolves referred to you as the Last Guardian." Silvia asked her three tails shifting back and forth.

"Yes, my children, I am on of the Guardian." The bear replied as he continued on from where he left off. "As the Guardians we were in charge of making sure the others would stay peaceful and discuss rules and territories as well. Over the next few year was everything flowing smoothly, though that was only the calm before the storm. Before long the other Guardians began to bicker among themselves about matters of territory and of their tribes own greed and longing to be the tribe to lead the others. Retaining to my duty as a Guardian did I refrain from putting my opinions in on the matters, though it was what that happ.en.ed next that caused the whole table to be flipped. The oracle Dreania had sent us a prophecy telling of the fall of us all.

"When lie have been foretold
Destruction shall for come
Under the moons watchful gaze
Shall the end shall eventually come
Normal shall be raveled
Rejects shall be you guide..."

That wasn't all of the prophecy at the time, though at that time we didn't know at the time back then. Though back then about the other part of the prophecy though it was enough to cause hatred and wraith in their heart. Causing them to start throwing out the rejects interfere with their plans to rule..."

"Isn't that like now?" Sonliki asked her tail shifting back and forth as she stood up and look at Tarke.

"Yes, it is." Tarke admitted after sometime. "Though that wasn't all of the prophecy...

"Gold shall show the light of peace
Arctic winds shall hide them
Spirits shall show the way
Demonic forces shall try and hid them
Land, Sea, and Air will unite
A King shall be raised in Silver
A Angel shall be in a Silver White
Then will peace finally be here."

Yet that was the part that the others didn't read, because of their greed. The Guardians started to drift apart and hatred filled the land. Now, I am the last Guardian."

"Oh..." Aleki said his ears dropping as he didn't know this side of the story and didn't want to know it either. Though the ears quickly shot up as he heard something just outside. "Something is going on out there!"

From outside a crack of thunder erupted from outside the den as a outline of a large wolf with glowing yellow eyes at the mouth of the den. Slowly walking into the den as a red eyed fox and blue eyed tiger padded in behind him. In a blinding storm of flashing claws and fangs did the three unknown entities raced at Tarkeli and the others, only one thing echoing in the cave.

"Well, well. Last Guardian prepare to become the end of the Guardians!"

The brown bear guardian quickly looked at the entrance to the cave as another flash of lighting roared from the outside. showing to three figures. One a red fox, male by his looks thought anger easily showing through his eyes and the bristle of his pelt. He easily jumped over the young rejects and ripped into Tarkeli with his claws. The large brown large roared in pain as he swatted the fox away.

"My children, hide." Tarki said easily as the young rejects raced off to the right side of the brawl insuring in front of them. All of them scared and frightened by the scene as a female attic wolf was the the next one to dig into the bear. A fierce anger showing in her light blue eyes, as more of the guardians blood spilling onto the floor of the cave. Tarki roared once more standing at full height and trying to swat down his new attacker though the wolf was too quick for him. The last figure was the last one to take a swipe at the guardian, the brown feathers showing slightly in the light of the lighting as the lard bird, falcon, took a swipe at the bear leaving a scratch on the brown bears shoulders.

"No...!" Silvia muttered from their hiding spot, tears starting to come out of her eyes. The were going to kill him, and she knew it. Though she doubted she could ever fight off one of them let alone three.

Tarki roared once again as the attic wolf took about slash at the bear, causing more of the bear's blood to hit the ground. The rejects watched in fear as slowly but surely their protector started to weaken to his attackers. We're the bear had been standing up right a moment earlier was no down on all fours. The three strangers had surrounded the bear, their teeth and claws gleaming in the light of the lighting.

"Say hello to the afterlife for us guardian." The fox growled as he dug his claw into the bear one last time.

"Oh, Guardian's of Heaven... forgive them... for they don't know what... they do..." Tarki said as slowly he started to fall to the ground. His claw scratching against the ground as he fell to the ground.

"Finally, the Guardians are done for." The falcon said easily as it landed on the ground. "Now what about the scum?" She questioned her eyes piercing right at Silvia, putting a sense of fear into the young fox.

"Leave them. The are worth nothing." The wolf growled as she briskly left the cave with a bound, as the red fox quickly followed the wolf leader.

The falcon looked at the reject group once more, anger eyes seen in her yellow eyes. "You scum have gotten lucky today, but if you try and interfere then you will suffer." She screeched before she flew off after the others she had come with. Leaving the group in silence and darkness once more, though there was something darker than that as well.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba