Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Página 35 de 69. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 35 Empty Re: Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Mayo 26, 2014 10:14 pm

"Well......who wants to explain first?" Kiki asked, feeling rather uncomfortable.

"I guess I will." Dindae sad after a short silence. "The Senator said that she knows about the presence of the Deep Ones, and wishes to push further into the labyrinth regardless. She didn't seem up for any form of negotiation."

Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP) - Página 35 Empty Re: Untold, Unseen, Unheard | Etrain Odyssey | Started (And been so XP)

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 26, 2014 10:47 pm

"Wonderful..." LabRyS said with an edge of sarcasm. "And the Abyssal King is positive that any weak explorer will be killed once the Deep Ones get there hands on them. Among with the face that fear makes them stronger. And he adamant that if Armoroad doesn't stop trying to get deeper into the labryinth then they are going to end up dead or stopped by his forces..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Lun Mayo 26, 2014 10:49 pm

"So we are at opposing forces....fantastic....." Dindae sighed.

"What are we going to do?" Hayley asked, shaking just a bit.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 26, 2014 11:14 pm

"Sure looks that way..." LabRyS said with a sigh.

"Though I don't know what we can do..." Arvin said with a sigh as well.

"Great... It sounds like we have to side with a side and hope for the best!" Arthur said with a large sigh of disbelief.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Mayo 27, 2014 10:37 pm

"Do we even have to side with either of them?" Lolita asked quietly. 
William turned to her, skeptical. "You mean remain neutral? That would be like abandoning Icis. She's in this, you know."
"That's not what I mean," Lolita said. She cleared her throat and began to speak a little louder. "Perhaps there is a way to stop this fighting without just picking a side. Like, well, creating our own side, in a sense. Maybe that way, we can resolve the conflict somehow." She looked down. "It's probably a bad plan, though. I don't have the slightest idea how we'd do it, and there is a small chance tat it would work, considering all the outcomes. We could resolve it, or make it worse, or even accidentally spark war." Lolita shuffled her feet, still looking down at the floor. "But I don't know a better plan. Picking sides might bring us more problems than solutions, but standing around while Icis could get hurt is even worse."
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 27, 2014 11:28 pm

"I know going Netural sounds good..." Arvin started to say but LabRyS cut him off.

"But it is a great way to get us all killed..." LabRyS said with a sigh. "As we are entering into an all out battle here. As much as we could go on our own and get down to the lower stratums to find the origin or breaking point of this mess. Though we aren't going to get any further in one piece without siding with a side."

"Fine... I guess..." Arthur sighed at that point. "But if we get asked to kill like the Abyssal King or the princess then we back off..."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Mayo 28, 2014 12:25 am

"Yes," Lucy agreed to Arthur's statement. "No killing anyone on either side unless in self-defense. And even then, only if we must."
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Mayo 28, 2014 1:07 am

"Alright. No killing but that still doesn't help choose what side to help. Armoroad or the Deep City?" Tristan said at that point.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Mayo 28, 2014 9:23 pm

"I say Deep City," Tori spoke up. "One, because they are trying to protect the people of Armroad, who are pushing their way through without considering the possibility that the people of Deep City may have good reason to separate themselves," she paused, then continued. "And two, no matter how much experience we have, none of us would stand a chance against Icis if we joined Armroad."
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 35 de 69. Precedente  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba