Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves - Página 2 Empty Sly Cutscene 2

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Cutscene (Sly)-

"I really wanted not to believe their tale, as revival… that could only mean one thing. Clockwork. I thought we had seen the last of him when the hate chip was destroyed and time crashed on him turning him to dust. Though with everything I had seen today and the events with the Contessa, it wasn’t hard to believe it. It seemed that the Kruxus, as they called themselves, were a very secretive group. Secretive enough to have a ‘front’ man, like Ratcon, so he would be thrown to the cops as the rest of the group scattered. I could see Bentley was in the same state of mind I was, as Clockwork was the main case why Bentley was now stuck in a wheelchair. This, Shela Wither, after hearing what they managed to get sounded like when we first went after the Klaww Gang. Though this time it was different, though I wouldn’t let my future be a repeat of my past.

"Bentley and Tira got the travel plans prepared and we all took of afterwards. I couldn’t help thinking that I knew Kait from somewhere, though now wasn’t the time for that. As right now there was another ‘Ms. Ruby’ on the loose and with that gem, Shela Wither was close enough to the real Ms. Ruby to cause a good amount of damage. I heard that Iceland was one place where there was cold and warm places depending on where you were. Though when we got off the plane when we found… this…

"The land was a complete winter wonderland making Iceland clearly live up to its name now. I didn’t know what had ha.p.p.en.ed though clearly something was wrong here, and one way or another I’d find out what.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves - Página 2 Empty Episode 1 Chapter 1

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Episode 1- Ice, Ice Cooper
Chapter 1: More than meets the Ice

Kait sighed looking out the window of their make shift hideout of an abandoned housing lodge. True, it wasn’t the best hideout she’d been it though it wasn’t the worst either. She shrugged away from the window as one of the polar bear flashlight guard’s passed by. Clearly, Miss. Shela Wither was smarted than she seemed to be from the information they had gained, or at least smart enough to have real guards patrolling the streets and not ghosts. She turned away from the window and scanned around the hideout, Murray and Lixia were both minding their own business over on the other side of the hideout. Bentley and Tira were both planning their first move, with stroke Kait as rather odd, as Tira never like anyone helping during that part clearly something had changed. Her eyes came to Sly, who just like her was ready for some action, any action.

“Alright…” Bentley said before looking up from his computer’s screen to Sly and then to Kait. “We’re ready.”

“Finally…” Sly and Kait said at the same time before realizing they had.

“I mean, about time…” Kait said taking back her last word.

Sly looked over at her before turning back around. “Ok, Bentley. Who’s going first?”

Bentley looked at Sly with a do-you-have-to-ask look. “You and Kait.” Bentley said.

“Ok, then well… wait it’s me and her? At the same time?” Sly questioned getting up from the chair.

“You sure?” Kait questioned as this was a huge step, she wasn’t really expecting this to ha.p.p.en until later, much later.

“Positive.” Tira responded this time around. “In order to start working like a team we need to work together. Meaning all of us.” Tira glanced over at Lixia as the two of them locked eyes.

“Yes, Sly.” Bentley agreed. “As the Kruxus is clearly larger and more dangerous that the Klaww Gang.”

“If you say so.” Sly said, getting use to this was just like getting use to the rest of the Cooper Gang; the Guru, the Panda King, Dimitri, … and Penelope. At least that was one at a time but this was all at once. Though all the same he would get us to it, eventually.

“Ok, ‘partner’…” Kait said looking at Sly’s expression. “Shall we head toward the start point?”

“Alright, ‘partner’.” Sly responded as he continued towards the door. “Can you keep up?”

“Just try me.” Kait responded looking at Sly as she followed him out the door. The two of them came out on the east side of the hideout into the snow covered streets. Soon after the both of them quickly made their way up and onto one of the nearby roof tops to stay out of sight of the flashlight guards roaming the streets.

“The view is always better from the rooftops…” Sly said as he was perched on the left side of the rooftop.

“You can say that again.” Kait remarked looking out over the streets as they were flashlight guards on regular rotations of the streets. “So, are we doing recon?”

“Like every single operation we do, yes.” Tira rasped through the intercom.

“Ok, ok. So what’s our targets?” Sly asked scanning the ground from his place on the rooftop.

“Just get going you two.” Bentley said through the intercom.

“Alright…” Kait sighed as she quickly leaped toward the next rooftop before looking back at Sly. “Well, are we going to stick together or what?”

“I’m coming…” Sly said looking at Kait before following in her direction.

Kait nodded before silently moving towards the left side of the roof top. Scanning the surroundings for anything that would be useful to any upcoming jobs. They were on top of one of the many warehouses, though it was the one where Murray and Lixia decided to stash the vans. Something about it being the best place to park, though she just assumed that was ‘Murray’s style and Lixia’s ‘willingness’. Kait looked around until her eyes settled on several shipping containers sitting on the port side on the left side.

“Hmm… those might be useful.” Kait said taking out her binocucom and taking a snapshot of the shipping containers.

“Wait! Those containers…! There are some radio frequencies coming from those containers!” Bentley said through the intercom.

“Yes, those containers are emitting radio frequencies! This might be valuable for later!” Tira said through the intercom.

“Good to know…” Sly said as he leaped over to an adjacent warehouse. “Coming?”

“Yeah, yeah… I’m coming.” Kait sighed as she leaped over to where Sly was. “Ok, that can’t be natural.” Kait exclaimed pointing over at the giant ice wall separating the town from something behind it.

“That wall isn’t natural. Actually it’s the reason this place is so frigid this time of year.” Bentley said through the intercom. “There has to be something causing this… get a picture of it anyways.”

“Already got it.” Sly remarked after a quick snap from his binocucom.

“Ok then.” Kait said making her leap to the building to the right and silently landing behind one of the smaller artic hare guards. She smiled as she crouched down and snuck up behind him, following ever so carefully behind him. Until she finally got close enough did she quickly knocked him into the air followed by placing a magic hex down making a red black hole. Which the guard, who fell through the hole after he fell through the hole closed. Kait looked over at Sly who promptly joined her.

“You know magic?” Sly questioned as he got over here.

“You have to pick it up when most of my targets know how to do it.” Kait stated casually, as she looked at Sly.

“Ok. Let’s keep moving.” Sly said making a good sized leap to the warehouse with an empty rooftop next to their current rooftop. Kait followed him over to see exactly what he was looking at.

A huge galleon ready to go out to sea again, just sitting there in a canal as no one seem eager to put it back out at sea.

“This just might be fun…” Sly said taking a picture of the ship.

“Might?” Kait questioned looking at Sly.

“You two, I’m detecting a large energy spike to the north east of you.” Bentley said through the intercom.

“Got it, Bentley.” Sly said before leaping the roof to the left and landing without the grey wolf on it noticing. He casually crept up behind the guard just get close enough to use his cane and launch him into the air, before hooking back on to him and slamming him down on the roof.

“Old school of you.” Kait said leaping over to the rooftop.

“The old ways are still around because they work.” Sly remarked walking over to the other side of the rooftop to the northeast.

“Ok.” Kait said not wanting to go further on that topic.

Sly landed on the next rooftop and stopped. “Bentley, that’s no potato gun…”

Kait landed and looked up to see what Sly was looking at. It sure wasn’t a potato gun. It was a massive cannon taking up most of the closest island.

“That cannon… it’s the reason that ice wall hasn’t melted! That would explain why the climate here changed so drastically.” Bentley said through the intercom. “Hmm… that galleon you saw earlier might be useful to get over there… You two should see what’s beyond that ice wall, as my scans show there are buildings on the other side of it, though be careful. I’m detecting PEG readings from that area too.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be careful.” Sly said before looking back at the ice wall.

“There is a crack in the wall just north of your position.” Tira said through the intercom this time.

“Got it.” Kait said looking towards the north. “Well, into the belly of the beast.”

“Doesn’t every thief go there eventually?” Sly jokingly questioned before jumping of the rooftop and carefully making his way toward the crack’s opening.

“Touché, touché…” Kait muttered before quickly following Sly over to the crack.

Sly peered out on the other side of the crack before quickly sprinting over to one of the taller trees. He quickly latched himself on to it and climbed upwards to jump off on the flat part of the ice wall. Kait looked out from the crack before quickly backing up as a ghost guard passed close by. She held her breath as the guard stopped right in front of the crack, as it looked around for something though gave up and kept moving. Kait exhaled a little as she crept her way out of the crack over to the same tree Sly had used and climbed it.

“That was too close…” Kait muttered once she got on top of the ice wall.

“You can say that again.” Sly remarked as he pointed towards something. “Though I can say for sure, we’ve found Miss. Shela Wither.”

Kait’s eyes followed in that direction of course proving Sly right. A mansion covered in ice, though it appeared to be still functional, and at the front of it all was a wolf symbol. “So we can confirm that…” She began to say as the black wolf herself paraded through the mansion’s doors. “Well, a picture should do for old time’s sake.” She said followed by a click of her binocucom’s camera.

“Grab a picture of one of those two buildings close to the mansion.” Bentley said through the intercom.

“Bentley, remind me to get your own camera…” Sly sighed as he took a picture of one of the buildings.

“My sources say that those are technology labs, and my scans show them to be correct.” Bentley said through the intercom. “You two should probably come back to the Safe house. As we’ve got a lot of planning to do.”

“Got it.” Sly replied as he turned around looking over the other side of the ice wall seeing as they could jump off on to one of the roof tops below. He proceeded to do just that.

Kait quickly follow landing a little behind Sly on the rooftop. She glanced up at him before the both of them started leaping from roof to roof to get back to the Safe House. The two of them both went back in through the same door they left only a short while ago.

Bentley and Tira both looked over at them as the two of them took their seats at wooden table. Lixia and Murray were already sitting there, waiting somewhat patiently for them.

“Ok, now that we’re all here…” Bentley said starting up the slide show for the briefing. “This is going to be a long one. We need to get ears on her, which will involve Sly and Kait breaking in to her ice fortress, though with her own personal ghost security…” as a picture of Shela Wither’s went up, “We can’t even get near her…” as the picture then scribbled it’s self out. “Until we can deal with the ghost guards.”

“Though as luck will have it…” Tira began as one of the pictures of the Tech Labs came up on the projector, “There are plenty of labs in the area that will help in our efforts. Though we are going to have to raid all of them in order to get enough parts and pieces to make sure that the two of you can actually land blows on the ghosts…” Tira said as she pointed in Kait’s and Sly’s direction.

“Another problem to deal with it the dreaded Frost Cannon…” Bentley said as a picture of the cannon went up, “We need to get rid of it for the heist and due to the lack of ways to get over to that island. Murray, Lixia, you two will have to secure that galleon so Tira and I can get over there and destroy it.”

“Back to the Tech Labs, as there is five of them here…” Tira began looking around at all of them. “Two labs inside the ice wall, and three out here close by. Sly, Kait, you two will be the only ones fast enough to get to the two there and make it out with the goods. The other three the rest of us will have to team up on.”

“Now that we have a plan, we have some work to do.” Bentley concluded as the slide show turned its self-off.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves - Página 2 Empty Episode 1 Chapter 2

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:50 pm

Chapter 2: Five Tech Job

“Right when we get back, we go back out.” Sly said walking back towards the door.

“Isn’t that the life of a thief?” Kait questioned looking over at him. “Besides, as least we are not going out alone this time.”

“Five places to hit and we’ve got the two inside ghost city.” Sly said before dashing over to the nearest lamp post to get to the roof top.

Kait glanced both ways before proceeding to follow up onto that same rooftop. “Well then, shall we?”

“Back into the depths of the ghost city.” Sly said the two of them made their way back to the crack in the ice wall, north east of town.

Meanwhile back at the Safe House, Murray walked out and Lixia followed carefully afterwards.

“Ok, you two. The Tech Lab only you guys can hit is the one to the south east.” Bentley said through the intercom.

“You know I don’t understand that math stuff!” Murray exclaimed getting off the street level, thanks to a well-placed bouncy pile of something.

Lixia sighed as she found her own way up onto the roof top.

“You know the galleon, Sly and Kait found… Just go past that and you’ll find it.” Bentley said trying to use simple terms.

“Ok, now that I can understand.” Murray said.

“You and everyone else…” Lixia sighed looking at Murray with a questionable look. “Now can we get going?”

“Of course.” Murray said jumping off the roof top landing back on the street level. He started running along the streets.

“He’s not coinsured about the guards?” Lixia questioned watching for a minute before hopping over to the next rooftop.

“The Murray is never afraid!” Murray shouted running up to the polar bear flashlight guard. The guard reared back lifting up his metallic crossbow up to fire. Though Murray quickly cut him off with a brisk uppercut follow by a spin around knock-out punch, taking the guard down for the count.

“Okay…” Lixia said actually impressed by his strength. She quickly hoped down to street level. “Impressive.”

“The Murray’s strength knows no bound!” Murray exclaimed looking at Lixia.

“Ok… think we can get going…” Lixia said starting to get rather annoyed, before she started walking towards the Tech Lab. Murray followed suit towards the warehouse building. “This the place?”

“Affirmative.” Tira said through the intercom.

“Ok… Murray think you can channel some ‘energy’ into the door…” Lixia said pointing to the door with a large exterior handle. Why villains did it was unknown to her, though everyone seemed to do it.

“It is nothing before the ‘Murray’!” Murray exclaimed walking over to the door and grabbed the handle and started lifting it.

Lixia stood back a little, to not get in the way and to look out for incoming guards.

Murray had gotten the door off its holdings as the alarm sirens went off and started roaring as loud as they could.

“Of course she rigs the door to the alarms…” Lixia muttered to herself as she began looking around for oncoming guards.

“What’s going on over there!? I’m picking up chatter on all of the guard signals!” Bentley exclaimed through the intercom.

“Long story short. The door is rigged to the alarms though too late to change that now.” Lixia growled. “How long before their on top of us?”

“Thirty seconds at most!” Bentley exclaimed again.

“Good to know.” Lixia growled again. “Murray, perchance you could go a little faster with that door?”

“I’m… working… on… it…!” Murray muttered lifting the door higher.

“Lovely… and I thought I wouldn’t have to use my claws…” Lixia sighed unsheathing her claws as guards we now appearing in visual range. Lixia waited there for them to get closer as for now it seem to be the small grey wolf and artic hare guards, that had to be extremely close to attack anything. Lixia was thankful for that though eventually the flashlight guards would be here and things would get hairy. “Murray keep your focus on the door! I’ve got them!”

“O…k…!” Murray muttered lifting the door even higher.

Lixia turned back to the oncoming guards, grabbing the closest one and hurling him at another. She dashed as another jumping for a flying kick pushing the both of them in the same direction before she used him like a spring board, flying in the other direction landing right in front of a guard before giving him a knuckle sandwich. Lixia glanced around as the guards closed in on her, then dog piling her.

“You guys are really starting to annoy me!” Lixia growled as she sunk down into the pile, “Grrrraaaa!” she growled as she did a quick round house spin kick launching the guards off of her and sent them flying backwards before vanishing.

“Ok!” Murray grunted as the door was all the way open and turned around ready to fight.

“Took your time…” Lixia sighed as she had started pilling up the remaining knocked out guards.

“The Murray approves!” Murray said as the alarms where still going off.

“Can we skip the praise until after we get the job done…?” Lixia said as she walked through the newly open door. “You coming?”

“Of course!” Murray said as he ran through the door that closed afterwards.

“Hope that silenced the alarms…” Lixia sighed as the two walked into the huge laboratory with grey walls that at once time could have been white. It was literally layered with different tech and gadgets.

“Bentley, we are in!” Murray stated looking around the lab. “So what’s this… aha… thing we’re supposed to grab?”

“It’s a Spectral Atomiser Destablier. That’s what you’re looking for.” Bentley replied through the intercom.

“Bentley… What is that? And what does it look like?” Murray asked rather confused by the science mathematical terms.

“It’s a… aha black… box with… red and purple on it…” Bentley tried to put as simple as he could.

Lixia started on the far side of the lab will Murray searched the front side of the lab. Tech gadgets were flying through the air as the two searched for the required piece they came here for.

“Found it!” Murray exclaimed holding up the Spectral Atomiser Destablier.

“What’s that marking?” Lixia asked pointing at the crimson mouse on it.

“Don’t know… though…” Murray began to say as guards started coming into the lab.

“Looks like we’ll have to fight our way out!” Lixia exclaimed as the two of them charged the guards, ready for a fight.

~<><>~

“Ok, Murray and Lixia are on route to their warehouse.” Tira stated coming out of the Safe House. “Let’s head for ours then.”

“Yes.” Bentley replied rolling out of the Safe House a few paces behind Tira. “Our target is just north of us.”

“And the last one is right in the middle of the busiest part of town.” Tira stated looking over at Bentley. “Ready?”

“As I’ll ever be.” Bentley said as the duo started making their way to the lab through the snowy streets.

It wasn’t a far trip as the lab as in actually it was right around the corner from the Safe House. The two of them looked around corner spotting the lab’s reinforced steel door with a computer terminal cover in snow sitting just next to it. Not to forget the flashlight guard standing right in front of the door.

“Just great…” Tira growled looking at the guard as he was in the way of both the door and the terminal.

Alarm sirens started to scream from the other side of town as the guard notices and started running in Tira’s and Bentley’s direction. The both of them jumped back far enough to be out of the light from his flashlight as he dashed past racing to the other side of town.

“Seems like Murray and Lixia forgot to take out the alarm system first…” Bentley noted as he rolled down the now empty alleyway towards the lab’s door. “Though it seems to have worked in our favor.”

“Agreed.” Tira said following Bentley towards the door.

Bentley rolled right up to the terminal, cracking his knuckles before starting to type on the terminal’s keyboard. “Hmm… this is child’s play.” Bentley remarked as his typing got faster on the keyboard, “And wha la!”

The door came open seconds later as Bentley rolled back from the terminal. “Shela might be smart went it comes to guards, though she’s a novice we it comes to high tech security.”

Tira made her way through the door and Bentley followed close behind as the door shut behind them.

“We’re looking for Atalizer EPG 2000.” Tira said as she combed through the tech gadgets the lab had.

“And here it is.” Bentley said as his mechanic arms picked up the cylinder tube with a blue-green energy surging through it.

“You know this lab is too dangerous to keep in their hands, right?” Tira asked as she waited for him over by the door.

“Correct.” Bentley replied.

“With the right amount of explosives, with the right accelerant, and right quantities should be able to demolish this place.” Tira said analyzing the interior of the lab with her minicomputer on her wrist.

“You don’t ha.p.p.en to have any bombs on you?” Bentley questioned.

“I a matter of fact I do.” Tira stated pulling out some of her own bombs from one of her side pockets. “I’m guessing you have more though.”

“Correct.” Bentley said pulling out his own. The two began pilling five of both of their bombs in the center of the lab, Bentley began working on the final touches as Tira pulled up a map of the area.

She grinned looking at it. “Bentley, how far is your detonation range?”

“About a mile and a half last time I tested it. Why do you ask?” Bentley returned looking over at her with the final touches on their bomb done.

“I’m playing a hunch…” Tira replied as she grabbed Bentley’s chair dragging him along behind her out of the lab.

“Oh, I see!” Bentley exclaimed wheeling as fast as he could keeping up with her.

“Glad to see you caught on, now come on!” Tira exclaimed as the two of them ran down the snowy streets.

~<><>~

“Here we go again…” Sly said as he and Kait where standing by the crack in the ice wall.

“Yup. Let’s just get in there.” Kait sighed as she looked through the crack as the ghost guard on the other side passed by.

“Well here’s our window.” Sly said making his way through the crack before dashing towards the nearest lab.

Kait peered around on the other side of the crack, just to make sure there wasn’t any ghost guards, before following Sly over to the lab. The duo proceeded over to the lab’s steel door.

Sly pushed on the door as it went open. “Looks like someone forgot to look the door…” Sly stated as the both of them walked through the door.

“Well that was rather easy… too easy…” Kait sighed looking around the interior of the lab as it looked almost abandoned.

“Bentley said he recorded more movement in the other lab than this one.” Sly sighed looking around.

“That means that the other lab will be harder.” Kait said before starting to dig through the gadgets.

“This looks to be it.” Sly said holding up a black and green ring. “This… whatever Bentley called it…”

“Let’s get over to the other lab.” Kait said rushing out the door again.

“Ah uh…” Sly said following her out the door and getting off the street level and on to the roof.

“Well, well, well…” Kait said pointing over at the roof of the other tech lab at the open sky light. “Isn’t today just our lucky day…”

“True, true.” Sly said walking up to the line stretched from their roof to the other. “Useful…” He said jumping and landing on the rope and starting to walk over to the other roof. He looked back across at Kait. “You coming?”

“Uh… yeah…” Kait stuttered to say as she looked at the rope. She sighed as she jumped then landing on the rope as she struggled to walk across though on a whim making it. “Made it!” She sighed jumping off onto the roof where Sly was.

Sly turned around so his reaction couldn’t be seen as he walked over to the open sky light, before jumping down through the skylight into the shadows of the lab below as Kait quietly followed. The two of them huddled behind a stack of crates in the shadows of the lab.

“This will be a piece of cake…” Sly began to say.

“Now what do you have for me, boys…”

“Lovely…” Kait sighed quietly.

~<><>~

Tira and Bentley easily made their way through the quiet snowy streets as the alarms of Murray’s and Lixia’s labs still going off in the distance.

“This works really well for us…” Tira said remarking to the alarms. “Somewhat…”

Bentley and Lixia walking up to the lab’s door this time with two terminals covered in snow.
“Hmm… a double terminal locking sequence… I haven’t seen these used much…” Bentley remarked as he rolled up to one of the terminals.

“True, as this is the first I’ve seen and the first I’ll hack.” Tira said as she walked up to the other terminal with a slight smile.

“Ready when you are.” Bentley said as the both of them started typing vishishly onto the keyboard.

“Either she upped her firewall or this is just part of this system…” Tira muttered as she was still typing fast on the keyboard.

“It seems to be part of the systems inscription coding… as its set deep into its firewall…” Bentley said as he to keep typing.

“Meaning that there’s going to be a back door through…” Tira began still typing like the wind.

“The matrix output grid!” Bentley exclaimed as the typing still went on and then stopped suddenly as the door’s hinges groaned as the door op.en.ed.

“There’s the money!” Tira exclaimed as she backed away from her terminal. “Now let’s get inside and shut the door, then that…” She stated as she and Bentley went through the door as it snapped shut right after.

~<><>~

“I asked you a question, Egon…” Shela said giving an icy stare at the snow leopard scientist, Egon.

“I know mistress, and we have just finished working on the new motion laser system that will lock on to targets.” The snow leopard said rather proudly.

Shela stared at it for a moment. “Egon… Egon… Egon…” Shela started to say. “I didn’t ask you to make a new laser system. I asked you to make a commutations device that will intercept outside communications!” Shela yelled hurling him to the other side of the room.

“But… mistress!” Egon began to complain.

“But nothing!” Shela cut him off as she lean against the black lab table. “Now go and check on that lab, as none of the other guards are reporting back!”

“Yes, mistress!” Egon stuttered to say as he quickly ran out of the lab.

“Ugh! There’s just no good help now days…” Shela sighed as her cell phone started to ring, “Right on, time.” She said as she moved it up next to her ear.

Sly and Kait just looked at each other as they stayed hidden, this wasn’t the best time to leave.

“Hello darling!” Shela started talking into the phone as she paced of to the other side of the lab, away from Sly and Kait. “So has it gotten any better there since I left? I guessed not…”

“Bentley…” Sly said softly. “Can you get a trace on her call?”

The intercom was silent.

“Bentley?” Sly tried again.

The intercom remained silent.

“Fine, Tira?” Sly tried again, third times the charm.

The intercom stayed silent.

“We’re on our own here, the ice must be blocking the signal.” Kait sighed softly.

“I know, darling, I know.” Shela continued talking. “I was in there too, you know. Though don’t worry… I’ve sent you a little present.”

Kait and Sly both looked at each other again, that ‘present’ couldn’t be good.

“Oh, darling you’ll know when it gets there…” Shela said with a wide smirk. “As it’ll be just like those old days you told me about before that raccoon came… Just hold tight for now, as you be free in no time. Got to go now, though I’ll be talken to you real soon.” Shela said hanging up and putting the phone away.

“KABOOOOOM!” rang out from outside the lab sending a shockwave through the lab.

“Ugh! Egon’s going to get it!” Shela muttered as she walked out of the lab, leaving Sly and Kait in there alone.

The two of them came out from behind their hiding place and looked at the door Shela just gone through.

“That phone call can’t be good…” Kait said looking at Sly.

“Just means she has help.” Sly stated rather calmly. “Though the ‘before the raccoon’ part can only mean it’s one from my past…”

“Uh… hello!?” Kait said trying to state out the one fact Sly missed.

“I know, it could be one of your too.” Sly said getting up from his crouched position. “Now let’s find this part and get back to the Safe House.”

“Agreed, though…” Kait said pulling out a green rectangular contraption. “We’ve already found it. Seems one of the lab boys threw it back here.”

“Time to go, but…” Sly said as he walked over to Egon’s device and pocketing. “This just can’t be good in their hands.”

“I couldn’t agree with you more.” Kait said jumping on top of a pill of gadgets that the researchers had ‘pilled’ and jumping up through the sky light.

Sly quickly followed and jumped out the skylight as the pile collapsed afterward. The both of them looked above the ice wall as smoke was bellowing into the sky.

“I’m guessing Bentley and Tira’s handy work.” Kait said as she walked over to the edge of the roof.

“I’ll go with that.” Sly said nodding in agreement as the duo jumped off the roof, landing back on ground level as they rushed over to the ice wall. “Clearly some of the guards have to climb this…” Sly remarked looking at the climbing hooks imbedded into the wall.

“That makes it easy for us.” Kait agreed latching on to the first hook and launching herself up to the next hook.

“Agreed.” Sly said hooking on to the same first hook and launching himself to the next one.

“S…l…y…? K…a…i…t? Can… you…er…me?” Bentley’s voice came through the intercom really covered by static.

“Bentley?” Sly questioned as he was almost at the top while Kait was waiting at the top. Sly made the final launch and landed on the top next to Kait as the two of them started carefully walking along the top of the ice wall.

“Sly? Kait? Can you read me!?” Bentley said through the intercom louder.

“Yes, Bentley. Loud and very loud…” Sly said. “We’ve got the parts and are heading back now.”

“Good!” Bentley said. “Lixia and Murray have already come back to the Safe House, and Tira and I are on the way back as well.”

“Good, see you when we get there. As there’s more to this than we thought.” Sly said as he stepped up his pace a little.

Kait quickly followed as the came to the front right corner of the ice wall looking out over the port and the shipping containers sitting there in front of it. Sly jumped over to the tops of one of the shipping containers and started along them, Kait quickly leaped over following as best she could. The two hopped down at the end of the shipping container line as the guard that was usually there and ran towards the explosion. With the guards busy the two easily made their way back to the Safe House.

Kait walked through the door as Sly followed shortly behind her. Both of them placed there pieces on the table before Sly walked over to Bentley and Tira.

“Good, now what is the more to this than we thought?” Bentley asked looking at Sly.

“Back while we were in that lab, Shela was there. She was talking to somebody probably her partner on a phone. This ‘partner’ of hers is in the same jail or prison she was in and is either one of our or theirs past enemies.” Sly said looking at Bentley as he had started clicking the keys on his keyboard.

“Interesting…” Bentley said pull up Shela’s file on his screen, “She was currently in Black Water’s Prison until three months ago. Now… let’s see…” as the screen changed to the Black Water’s Prison’s prisoner list. “Hmmm… I only have one match, Sly, and it’s not good…”

“Who?” Sly asked as he watched the screen as Bentley pulled it up.

Kait watched as the screen changed to on inmate sentenced for life due to her crimes. As a picture of her came up a green crocodile wearing a prison uniform, labeled Inmate 117 Ms. Ruby.

Sly stepped back from the screen, to get a better look was the common guess, and scanned the picture. “I wasn’t expecting to see her to come up again…” He muttered after a few minutes pasted.

“What do you mean?” Kait questioned looking in his direction, this was the first she’d ever heard of this Ms. Ruby.

“I watched Inspector Fox take her away, from the shadows of course.” Sly said looking at her, as that part was rather obvious.

“I’m not asking about that.” Kait sighed as he took the question in the wrong direction, “I meant, what ha.p.p.en.ed between you and her. You know like her backstory, motives, and past encounters…”

“Ms. Ruby was born into a family of mystics, hence her being fear by other children because of her strange powers. She learned to summon the undead as the only method for her to actually have friends.” Bentley started to say, as he read her file before, “After years of bitterness, led an adult Ruby to used her voodoo talents to commit crimes and take revenge on the world for fearing her. With her powers, she allowed her and the rest of the Fiendish Five to break both the laws of man and nature.”

“She also had a hand in taking down my parents...” Sly said after Bentley finished, “We tracked her to Haiti, took her down, and reclaimed the portion of the Thievius Raccoonus she took.”

“Aha!” came from Tira looking at her computer screen. “It seemed Shela and Ruby were cell mates in prison. Though Ruby isn’t listed on the phone records.”

“It’s possible that she could have obtained a phone.” Bentley said in response to her. “Though either way, if she gets out this will become very problematic.”

“I don’t get it…” Kait said after a minute or two, “What would she bust Ruby out if she already has the Spectral Jade? Unless…”

“Unless she plans on doing something a lot worse with it.” Tira finished for her, Kait shot her a glare she never liked it when Tira did that.

“We need to get ears on her, as soon as possible then.” Bentley stated after a matter of time.

“Then lets get going.” Sly said as he started for the door.

“Not so fast.” Tira shouted and Sly stopped in his tracks. “We need to work on your stuff so, you know, can actually take this ghosts down.”

“I don’t see why, as when I went against Ruby’s ghost I was able to hit them.” Sly stated looking at Tira.

“Yes, but those were Ruby’s ghost. The Spectral Jade summons ghost of a different matter composition that Ms. Ruby’s.” Bentley stated afterwards.

“Could you say that again in English this time?” Sly asked looking at Bentley.

“You could hit Ruby’s though you can’t hit ones summoned by the Spectral Jade, at least not yet.” Tira simplified it, though she didn’t like it.

“Ok, so… how much time do you need?” Sly questioned looking at the two.

“Just hand over your weapons and we will see.” Bentley replied.

Sly and Kait both sighed in disgust as Sly placed his cane down followed by Kait’s staff on the table. “Could you at least make if fast…?” Kait questioned as waiting wasn’t her favorite thing to do.

“You can rush art, and we’re about to make a technological masterpiece.” Bentley said as his mechanical arms extended grabbing the cane and staff from the table.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves - Página 2 Empty Episode 1 Chapter 3

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Chapter 3- Old Haunts

Sly and Kait paced around the safe house rather bored out of their minds. "Why can they just finish up with our stuff... Without it I felt almost useless." Kait muttered looking out the window the ducking away as a Polar Bear guard past by.

"I don't know. Bentley! Are you two almost done!" Sly questioned looking over at Bentley and TIra, ready to go. As Ms. Ruby out of jail wasn't the best idea.

"Fine, a true work of art!" Bentley said throwing Kait's staff and Sly's cane over to them.

"Bentley, what are you talking about? They look like before we gave them to you." Kait said looking at her staff.

"All my friend, its inside. We tried to keep it as normal as possible." TIra responded looking at them with a really-really-you-question-us look.

"Ok, I'll take your word for it." Sly said looking at them. "So can we go? As every second we waste is another second before Ruby is freed."

"Yes, you and Kait can get ears on Shela, while Murray, Lixia you two head for the docks and get that galleon ready for use." Bentley said pointing at the door. "There's a clock on this so go."

Kait and Sly nodded before running out the door soon followed by Lixia and Murray. "Now we've got a little job of our own." Bentley said as soon as they were gone.

"What do you mean by that?" Tira said looking at Bentley.

"We've got to make a bomb big enough to take that cannon out, once and for all." Bentley replied rolling away towards the back of the safe house, with TIra right behind him.

~<><>~

Kait nodded slightly looking over at Sly. The duo had made it to the ice wall in record time, or would have been though they stopped by the hole in the wall to find it seal. They now stood atop the roof top in front of the main entrance to Shela's icy lair. "Clearly she knows that either we or someone else raided her labs..."

"You can say that again." Sly admitted looking at the polar bear flash light guard patrolling the ground below them. "I hope Bentley's and Tira's modifications work..."

"I agree there." Kait replied watching the guard as he stopped for a second and looked slightly upwards. "We shall we find out then?" She questioned looking at Sly with a slight smirk on her face.

"Nothing's better than the present." Sly said as he launched himself off that roof top and landing silently behind the guard. He looked at the guard, who just contiuned on his way, with a slight smile before heading for the now one and only hole in the ice wall.

Kait launched herself off that roof top as well landing on the ground were Sly was standing earlier. She quickly moved after him, the snow crunching underneath her feet and her ring tail shifting back and forth slightly as she moved.

Sly smiled slightly, not one ghost guard in sight as he looked around the area, before quickly climbing up a frozen what could possibly had been a lamp post and fling himself on to the roof top a few inches away from it. Kait quickly followed after scanning the area as well. She scurried up that lamp post joining Sly on the roof top to get a clear view of the action.

"I don't like the look of this..." Kait muttered looking over the surrounding area of Shela's icy wall. There were usually ghost guards patrolling around here, and now none. "Something's up."

"You can say that again." Sly said coming to the same conclusion. As the grounds were silent, too silent for his likings. "Lets head for her ice palace. There's probably a way in on the roof." He said as he scanned the ground before jumping off the roof and down to the ground once again, then started heading for Shela's ice palace.

Kait looked at the ground, something was off. As she didn't like it. Though she quickly followed and landed on the ground, then quickly taking after Sly. As they got closer to Shela's main base of operations, she couldn't help feeling something was off. Sly came to a stop by a ice covered building right before Shela's base, motioning for Kait to stop as well. His eyes narrowed locked on the front door, that was op.en wide. His ring tail shifted a little as this was too good to be true. The doors looked broken as someone from the outside came crashing into them.

"Bentley, we might have a problem..." Sly said softly so the intercom would pick it up, though none of the guards if there were any near by.

"What is it, Sly?" Bentley's voice came over the intercom a few seconds later.

"Shela's place looks broken into." Sly stated still holding on to his cane. His eyes scanned the door, hoping it might be wrong, though surely enough the door's were clearly broken.

"What!? How can that be!" Bentley's voice came over again this time more frantic, "Search the place but don't let any of the guards find you."

"On it." Sly said, looking from the door to back at Kait. His tail twitched slightly as he did. "Well, looks like we're going in."

Kait nodded just as lost as Sly was on the matter, Shela was suppose to be the main one in charge here. Though with the current look of the place, begged to differ. She quickly stepped ahead of Sly and moved over but the broken ice door. "This is one time were the direct approach will be the best option." She muttered as she quickly went inside as her tail swished slightly as she did.

"Wait up." Sly muttered following her in as his tail didnt even move a hair, as he gentle hoped over the broken ice to follow her.

~<><>~

"No... No... This doesn't make sense!" Bentley muttered as he rolled around in his wheelchair. He started clicking keys on his keyboard. "Well, Ms. Ruby hasn't escaped from jail at least." He said looking at the screen of the security cameras at the prison showing Ms. Ruby in her cell. "Then who broke into Shela's place!"

"I don't know." Tira said as she looked at her computer screen. "Though I know if we don't take out that cannon this place will never return to normal."

"Agreed. The bomb is all ready to go." Bentley said as one of his mechanical arms picked up the bomb, that was sitting on the table.

"Then lets go!" TIra said running out the door.

"Wait up!" Bentley shouted rolling out the door right behind her. "I hope Murray and Lixia got the galleon ready..." He muttered as he and TIra ran towards the other side of town where the galleon was.

~<><>~

"Ok, looks like the did almost everything and left the keys in the engine." Lixia muttered looking at the galleon, as it was already sea worthy and ready to set sail. "Though why would no one be guarding it?" She questioned as she looked around, it was too quiet for her liking.

"Let get up there and find out!" Murray exclaimed jumping on one of the streched out fishing nets to bouce him up onto the ship's deck.

"Ugh! Murray wait up!" Lixia exclaimed quickly jumping on the fishing net and bouncing up on deck. To her surprise no one was on board. No guards, no security, almost nothing was here.

"Nothing to worry about up here!" Murray said looking at her. Before running up to the wheel to sheer the ship. "Once Bentley and TIra get here we can shuff off."

"One step a head of you." Bentley said as his hovered in on his wheelchair before landing on the deck with a thud. He turned his chair toward Murray. "Ready to go." He said as TIra dropped in a second later making a second thud against the wood deck.

"Alright!" Murray exclaimed as Bentley rolled to the back of the ship and tossed a one of his smaller bombs at the pole hold the rope that kept the ship there. As soon as it hit that pole the bomb exploded as the ship started to slid forward and into the water. "Lets go destroy that cannon!" As the ship sailed out into deep waters, and Murray cranked the wheel to turn the ship towards the island where the cannon was. "Looks like it will be..."

As he was cut off by a cannon ball fire, which just barely over shot the galleon. "Now what was that!?" Bentley exclaimed as he pointed at a black ship coming towards them with black sails bearing a crimson mouse head in the center of it.

"That's the same mark as on that piece we brought back from the lab!" Lixia exclaimed pointing at the marking as the cannon's bellowed once again. "Murray! Get us to the island! Once we're there Bentley and I will focus on destroying the cannon, while you and TIra keep these guys busy."

"You got it!" Murray said cranking on the wheel again so that they were heading full sail for the island. While cannon's still blared behind them.

~<><>~

Kait and Sly carefully snuck through the dark and cold hallways of Shela’s place. Most of the ice statues were broken to pieces and lying on the ground. By the looks of it someone or something went through here on a rampage.

“I don’t like this.” Kait said softly as she continued walking. Her eyes gazed around at the broken pieces of ice all round them. This wasn’t coming to be a pretty picture.

“Neither do I.” Sly replied as his tail gently moved. His eyes glued on what laid ahead of them.

“Just who would do this?” Kait questioned her eyes still looking at all the destruction around them. From broken statues, to broken furniture, even broken paintings scattered around them.

“I don’t know, though it seems like Shela has an enemy of her own.” Sly stated as he stopped at the end of the hallway before it split to go right or left. He looked down both, the left being blocked off with debris and the right only slightly destroyed. “Though I hope this will give us something to go on.”

“Agreed.” Kait muttered starting down the right hallway. Her tail silently moving back and forth as she walked being careful not to step on any piece of broken ice.

“You have failed me, Shela!”

Kait and Sly both stopped at the sound of this new voice and hid next to the door and looked in seeing a large black figure pacing in front of the only not broken couch in there. “The plot thickens…” She softly muttered as the conversation went on.

“Shela, Shela, Shela…” The black figure said with a deep mechanical voice. “I gave you a simple task, find the Spectal Jade and protect it. Truly, you found it but right after the Cooper gang and the Tri-Dragon’s are here to take it!”

“But… my lord! I didn’t know they were here!” Shela’s voice came from the couch, slight shock in her tone.

“SILENCE!” The black figure shouted with its mechanical voice.

“Yes, Black King.” Shela muttered slightly defeated.

“I’ll be taking the Jade, and I’ll be leaving you here.” The Black King said holding the Jade in its right black hand. Before it walked over to the door, on the other side of the room from Kait and Sly, its metal footsteps clicking against the ice floor. “Farewell Shela. You will never see me or hear from me and Maal again.” It finished as it quickly left through those doors with a large crash, those footsteps rang out for a few moments long and then quickly fell to silence.

“Great… Just great…!” Shela exclaimed getting up from the couch and turning around. Her eyes narrowed as she spotted Sly and Kait crouched by the door. “You… You! You’re the two that go me in trouble!” She growled jumping over the couch as her hair flew up showing her scared face before her hair covered it again. “Prepare to pay!” She shouted as her claws came out showing her claws.

“Why does every villain choose fighting?” Kait questioned holding her staff tightly in her right hand, as her left hand motioned for Shela to come at her. “Bring it, wolfy.”

“Let see you hold on to that one.” Sly remarked holding tightly onto his cane. His tail swished back and forth as he did.

Shela roared with rage diving at Sly, catching him off guard and pinning him to the floor. “Soo, you’ll see me hold true to my word.” She growled darkly as her free claw raised above her head.

“Oh, no your not!” Kait exclaimed hitting Shela with her staff, launching her backwards into couch and off of Sly. She quickly extended her hand to Sly and helped him up. “You ok?”

“Now.” Sly replied with a nodded as he caught his breath. “Now where were we? Oh, yeah…” He said this time ready to strike at Shela.

“You’re going to regret that, rat!” Shela growled launching herself at Kait this time. Her claws extended as they landed on her staff as she held it above her head.

“Oh, yeah?” Kait remarked as she stepped backwards, leaving Shela’s claws hitting the floor. Then swinging her staff pushing Shela back a few inches.

“Mind if I cut in?” Sly questioned using his cane to clock Shela in the head. Leading to her stumbling to the left.

“Not at all.” Kait replied as she watching the go to the left. Her tail shifting to the right and then the left behind her.

“Rats…!” Shela growled launching Sly off of her then diving at Kait and pinning her into the ice wall. “Well you little rat, you will not be bothering me anymore…!” She muttered as she raised to free claw once more.

“You… so… sure… about… that…?” Kait muttered between breath as her right hand managed to hold onto her staff as her left hand held onto one of Shela’s claw’s pinning her to the wall.

“Very.” Shela muttered as her claw started going closer to the female raccoon’s face. Not even noticing Sly coming up behind her.

“Think… again…” Kait replied as she noticed Sly behind her. As she quickly trust her staff into her gut getting her to move backwards as her claw slipped from the wall as Kait could finally breath again.

“Now lights out!” Sly said hitting her sending her sliding into the fireplace as it crashed down on top of her. He smiled slightly as she was done for. “Now let’s see if we can catch that ‘Black King’.” He said running out the same hole in the wall that the Black King made.

“Wait up!” Kait said running after Sly. Eager to catch this ‘Black King’ and retrieve the Spectral Jade.

~<><>~

“Alright! We’ve made it in one piece.” Tira said as the ship docked at the island, while the ship behind them was still firing at them. “Lixia, Bentley. Get off and get to work.” She said as those two jumped off the ship and onto the island. “Now Murray, let’s get to work.”

“You got it!” Murray replied cranking the wheel, while the ship started away from the island.

“Ok, Bentley, place the bomb and we can get rid of this thing.” Lixia muttered as some of the guards standing on the cannon had now noticed their presences on the island. Lixia cracked her knuckles rather happily.

“Alright, just keep them off me.” Bentley replied as he wheeled up to the cannon and using his jet boosters to get up onto the cannon as the guards ran down the stairs towards Lixia.

“Alright, boys, ready to party?” Lixia teased as the nearest artic wolf guard quick met her fist falling backwards on the ground. Her grin widened as all of them started to dogpile her. “I feel bad for you guys…” She muttered as with a round house kick and a good spin, she managed to get all of them off her, sending most of them into the water to drown. The others that hit the ground vanished a few seconds later. She sighed as none of these guards were a challenge any more, as she started to walk over to the cannon as the first guard she had hit jumped up from the ground and threw a rock at her. Her eyes locked on the guard as she turned around. “Dude, don’t be a hero…” She muttered gently kicking him off the island as he vanished slight after. “So Bentley are we almost done here?”

“As of now, yes. It’s a set.” Bentley said as he rolled back from the bomb and both of them went down the stairs. He clicked one button on his chair.

Tira looked down at the bussing noise. “Murray, Bentley and Lixia are ready to be picked up.” She shouted as she noticed the cannon fire had stopped.

“You got it!” Murray said turning the ship back towards the island. Sliding the ship right by it as Lixia climbed her way up and onto the ship and Bentley’s boosters helped him get up there. “Now let’s go!”

“Wait, Murray something’s not right here…” Tira said as there was no cannon fire now. Her eyes locked on the other ship as it had pulled up against the main land, staying there.

“Well, first before we’re out of range…” Bentley said pressing another button on his wheel chair. As a few seconds later, the cannon exploded as pieces started flying and landing in the ocean.

“What are they doing?” Lixia questioned as she scanned the main land as a black figure started running for the ship. “But I’d guess it has something to do with that!” She said pointing at the black figure then to the outlines of Kait and Sly running behind it.

~<><>~

“Gee this guy is fast.” Kait muttered as she sprinited to keep up with Sly as the chased the Black King through the streets. Her ears twitched slightly as an explosion sounded from the direction of were the cannon was. “Looks like they finished.”

“Yeah, now let’s catch this King.” Sly said as he continued running after the Black King. The two chased him down towards the harbor as the end of the harbor was a ship just waiting for him. He jumped off the edge of the harbor, which surprisingly was high enough to make it onto the deck of the ship easily. The duo skidded to a stop at the end of the harbor as that very ship started to sail away.

“I’d say nice try, but it wasn’t thieves.” The Black King’s voice rang out as the ship was moving away from them. Then in a flash of light it was gone.

“Great…” Kait muttered looking down as there was a piece of paper under her foot. She quickly lifted her foot and picked up the piece of paper. It was a paper advertising a circus though not in Iceland, in Europe. “Interesting… Kingy must have dropped it.”

“Hey!” Murray shouted from their ship, as he stirred it to come up right close to the harbor’s edge. While sirens started to wale in the distance. “We probably should get going!”

“You can say that again, pal.” Sly said climbing up the rope that was on the side of the ship.

“Yeah.” Kait agreed climbing up the same rope joining the others on the deck.

“Well, Murray take us away.” Sly said as his tail gently shifted.

“You go it, pal!” Murray said cracking the wheel as the ship turned towards the horizon as wind started to fill the sail.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves - Página 2 Empty Sly Cutscene 3

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Cutsceen (Sly)-

"Well, Shela was quickly picked up by the police after we left. Now, she’s currently locked away serving for live. What can I say, as people don’t like it when you freeze over their town and summon specters too. Though it kind of was a hollow victory. We failed to get the Spectral Jade, and worse of all it was in the hands of this Black King character. Someone who had enough power and resources to control the Kruxus, never was good in any case.

"Looking at the piece of paper Kait had found sounded like we were heading for Europe, Spain. Hopefully once we were there we would found out some more about the next Kruxus member.

-End of Episode 1 Ice, Ice Cooper-
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves - Página 2 Empty Kait Cutscene 3

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Cutscene (Kait)

"Well, I can say this for sure. It wasn’t the greatest thing in the world. True, we managed to get Shela, but the real mastermind this Black King managed to get away. Taking the Spectral Jade with him! Oh how that grinded my gears! Though can’t change that right now. All we could do is press forward.

"By the looks of the clue left behind we were going to Europe, Spain. Mostly for this one man, Lock Peair Lukesow, the ferret ring master of the circus Lanard. Once we started digging into his background did we get the bigger picture. Lock used to be, well on the good side of the law. Never had a parking ticket or committed any crime. Until his wife past away a few years ago, and that was when he started his ring of terror on Spain. Now some research and Bentley’s photo enhancing abilities, did we get the proof we needed to confirm he was indeed a Kruxus member and that wasn’t all we got. We almost managed to find out what artifact he had, the Crystal Soulis. The one artifact that could literally swap one soul for another, wither two living souls or a living soul and a dead soul. Which in this psycho’s hands wasn’t a good idea.

"We quickly sped off for Spain, Madrid were his circus’s next appearance was supposed to be. Though to find most everything had changed from the picture. The town was layered out like an amusement park with his big top stationed in the middle of the chaos. One thing for sure, this was going to be far from easy.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves - Página 2 Empty Episode 2 Chapter 1

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Episode 2- Circus el Cooper
Chapter 4- Ride of Spain

Kait literally paced back and forth on the roof of their new hideout, a old sh.ut down tea cup ride. She muttered to herself as one of the nearby hawk guards noticed her. The girl raccoon kept pacing back and forth as the hawk radio his boss. And continued watching the girl raccoon, then in a matter of minutes did a brown ferret launch up and onto that roof top.

"Well, well. Is that the new rat to the area, eh?" The ferret said looking right at the raccoon on top of his precious tea cup ride.

"Yes, sir." The hawk replied standing rather still as the girl raccoon turned and looked at them before quickly sprinting off the building.

"Well what are you waiting for, get me that raccoon!" The ferret screamed at his hawk underling as the guard quickly took off after the raccoon.

"Guys, we have a problem!" Kait muttered into microphone earbud.

"What do you mean?" Came Bentley's voice from the other end.

"I mean that Lukesow is on my tail!" Kait replied as she hopped on top of another building looking slightly behind her to see the hawk, and now a few sparrow guards on her tail along with Lukesow right behind them in his grey suit.

"You have to be kidding!" Sly's voice this time came over.

"I wish I was, though at least he doesn't know you guys are here..." Kait muttered jumping onto the next roof top. Still running until something or someone grabbed her. The raccoon looked at her captor to see a large black mechanical figure now keeping her there.

"Well, well. My lordess, its good to see you've caught our little intruder." Lukesow said finally catching up. "Now please bring her to my holding cell."

"Are you sure she'll be secure in your holding cell?" The figure asked what could be guessed looking at Lukesow.

"Of course and could you please step out of that suit, its annoying." Lukesow replied as the mechanical figure as a hatch op.en.ed and a purple mouse jumped out.

"Fine Lukesow. Though are you sure it will hold her?" The mouse replied looking at Lukesow once more.

"Of course, and it will hold yours too!" Lukesow shouted as the guards swarmed the mouse and then Kait. "Now take them to the cell!" Lukesow ordered as the guards quickly dragged the two away towards the large cathedral in the center of town.

"Lukesow! You two timing idiot!" The mouse screamed as the guards started to take the two of them away.

"It takes a two timer to know one." Lukesow said as he slowly followed behind the swarm of guards as they headed towards the large funny house building at the center of the park. The mouse continued to squirm against her captors as Kait wasn't really squirming at all as the guards continued to escort them.

"Where are we going?" Kait, the girl raccoon, sighed as the guard next to her hit her with his wing. "Ghee, no need to be pushy..."

The hawk guards just kept pushing them along as the shoved them into the funny house and then into the room of mirrors locking the door after throwing the two into the room.

"Oh, the hall of mirrors! Cute!" The mouse snapped as the door sh.ut and she walked over and sat down on the left side of the room while Kait sat on the opposite side.

"So who are you? And why do you, well, did work with Lukesow?" Kait questioned looking at the mouse, directly at her.

"I am the Black King..." The mouse said after awhile then looking at the raccoon this time around. "Otherwise, known as the Black Knight, or the Black Baron. Though my real name is Penelope."

"And how do you know the Cooper Gang?" The raccoon questioned her tail sticking to close to her.

"I was part of their gang. Now same question to you." Penelope responded looking at Kait this time around.

"Heard about them over Thief Net and stepped onto their territory going after the Kruxus." Kait responded this time around.

"Well, now I know why my little plan is falling apart..." Penelope scowled looking at Kait.

"And what is that suppose to mean?!" Kait snapped back looking at Penelope.

"As your looking at the second in command of the Kruxus. Congratulations..." Penelope said rather bluntly as she and Kait locked eye contact.

“What!? You have got to be kidding.” Kait said looking at Penelope not really believing her little tale.

“I’m the one leading the Kruxus, ring tail, I thought that was odvious.” Penelope spat looking at Kait as she was still sitting on the ground.

“And what do you have against the Cooper Gang anyways?” Kait questioned looking at Penelope as she said that.

“What do I have against the Cooper Gang!?” Penelope spat once again as she got up from the ground and walked two steps toward Kait the anger showing in her eyes. “All I have against them is against the rat, Sly Cooper!”

“And what’s wrong with him?” Kait questioned once more as she didn’t give her ground as her eyes emotionlessly looked at Penelope.

“Plenty of things…” Penelope growled in her anger. “As he brainwashed my boyfriend! To do his honest thief kind of brand and forces my boyfriend to be less that he is!” Penelope almost yowled in her rage.

“I might have been with him for about a mouth now… but he has done no such thing.” Kait shouted back in reply.

“Ohh, how can you be sure?! As he could have brainwashed you as well, into his ‘honorable thief’ motto of his as well!” Penelope snapped turning away from Kait in her rage. “Anyways, he’s already got Bentley… and I’m not going to stop until he lets him go!”

Kait stood frozen for a minute at that, she looked downwards slightly as she took a step towards Penelope and after a few minutes put her hand on the mouse’s shoulder. “Are you sure about that? Do you have any proof?”

Penelope stayed silent for a moment as she look slightly back at Kait. “No… no… I don’t have any proof… the only proof I have is Maal’s words…”

“Who’s Maal?” Kait asked as gently as she could at that moment.

“He is… He is the leader of the Kruxus…” Penelope said after a matter of time not looking back at Kait at all.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves - Página 2 Empty Kait Cutscene 4

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 9:09 pm

Cutscene (Kait)-

''Penelope sure had a tale to tell on that, along with some history with the Cooper Gang as well. She told me all about their past adventures together involving the Cooper Vault. I couldn't help it but that those two words sent shivers down my spine, though I didnt have the nerve to bring it up, as the poor dear needed a friendly ear that a questioner of her tale. She went on to tell me how they had helped her get rid of the Black Baron persona she was using for Dog Fighting back in Holland. But it was after all of the events of the Cooper Vault everything for this started. Apparently, she was happy and in love with Bentley for a while though that was when she meet Maal on Thief Net. The two started chatting as they had shared similar interests. They had chatted for many weeks, though that was when Maal started acting weird saying 'Are you sure you can trust that Cooper?' and 'There is no such thing as an honorable thief.'. Penelope, easily told be she didn't believe him at first but slowly after time she started to believe him. In her rage did she side with Paradox and start causing problems back in the Medieval times.

"I would have not believed her on the time travel part, if we hadn't done it ourselves as well. Though she said she was eventually stopped by the Cooper gang and escaped from their capture afterwards. She told me she had sent pictures of crimes she had done to show Bentley that there were better things he could be doing that being an honorable thief. When those didn't work, Maal had sent her an offer over Thief Net. Join with him and then he could easily get Bentley to change.

"I couldn't help feel back for the girl, as Maal who ever he was had played on her love for Bentley. Though I wished there was something I could have shown or told her that Maal had indeed been lying to her. Though unfortunately I had nothing, but one thing. Both of us didn't want to be here when our captor came back.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves - Página 2 Empty Re: Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba