Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13]

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Empty Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Sep 11, 2014 12:20 am

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] 2ymfuoi

In the past humans did not have magic. Magic as defined by the gods was for those of high intelligence and of fiery heart are those to be allowed to have magic. Though as humans evolved from the primate beings of the past to the scholars of the present, did the thoughts of the gods begin to change. Finally demeaning humans worthy of magic, did the gods give it to them. Thus creating the first Mages of the lands of Allrianai.

Even though magic was given to the humans of Allrianai, magic did not resound with everyone. Leaving some humans without the ability to use magic. Which lead some to resent those who were Mages, because of their talents and their luck to have the ability to use magic. At which point the devils began their scheme. The devils began to tempt those humans that couldn't use magic or those that wanted more magic to do their bidding and they gave them "magic". Though this "magic" twisted those who were unfortunate to take it. Turning those that had come into it into becoming monstrous creatures known as Kijugan.

Once the gods found out about this, did they decide to make the heavenly laws known as the "Majin Law" and the "Laws of Magic". The Laws of Magic came for to because of the misuse of magic among those Mages that could use it, as they were using it for their own selfish reasons. While the Majin Law was for the rise of the Kijugan. The Majin Law states that Mages are required to fight those that have become Kijugans and collect their essences, which allowed Mages to grow their magical powers. Once a Mage had collected five hundred Kijugan essences and the soul of a devil, would the Mage become a Majin, a "Magic God" or "Magic Goddess". Five thousand years have past since the creation of the "Majin Law" and not one Mage has managed to become a Majin.  

Though schools and academy have been created to teach young Mages about the Laws, their magical powers, and their enemies. Though one academy rises above them all, this academy is known as Gungir  Mage Magic Academy. Also known as the GMMA, for pure simplisty. This academy has become known world wide before producing Mages that in the world are currently the closest to become Majins in these long years. Though now the future is at a tipping point, a nexus of change. At the center of this nexus is a group of newbies and transvers to the GMMA. Will they be the ones to become the first Majins' of the world? Or will they be the destroyers of their own lives?

Never is a Prison
Forever is a Lock
Magic has a Cost

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Dom Sep 14, 2014 3:36 pm, editado 2 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Empty - Characters -

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Sep 11, 2014 12:48 am

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] 354264
:: Isabel Lightstrife ::
School Record Currently Unknown

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] 29pub1c
:: Antoinella Lisanna Goodplane ::

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] 24w98jm
:: Anabel Silverwater ::

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] 14nd2ko
:: Grecia Hellstone ::
School Records Currently Unknown

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Sayori+chocolat+and+vanilla+anime+9
:: Michiele Twilightshadow ::

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] 30ndxja
:: Destiny Solobringer ::

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Mage
:: Jenner Bleakrider ::

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Mage-2
:: Ranulf Tellwell ::

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Jrvbzb
:: Xander Solorain ::

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Wizzard1
:: Flineus Farplane ::

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] 2nbsjkj
:: Aticus Firerune ::

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] 2ca4cfaf
:: Magus Westward ::
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Empty - Table of Contents -

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Sep 11, 2014 12:50 am

:: Index ::
Summary - Page 1 Post 1
Chapter 1 - The Price of Magic - Page 1
Chapter 2 - School Lockdown, Power Shutdown - Coming Soon

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Dom Sep 14, 2014 12:52 am, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Empty - Chapter 1 - The Price of Magic -

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Sep 11, 2014 10:02 pm

You'd think having magic would be the best time of your life. Making every day an adventure and a journey in itself. Going off to find the "next greatest trill". But that isn't quite what it is. For the gift of magic would you trade the very essense of yourself? Your own humanity? Because the Kijugan, the foe you have been comanded to fight, is just the same as you. A human with magic, except theirs has gone horrible wrong. Of course you're shouting by now about how you wouldn't do something like that. Trade your humanity for magic if it meant losing your self. Though you maybe say "never", but never is nothing more that a prison here. Let's see how long you last, because all Magic has a Price for its power...

It was a moonless night, while slowly one by one. Every star seemed to vanish from view. Like mice escaping from a ship before it sinks. Leaving an abyssal panel of sky above the magic torch lights of the street. It's sunset like light illuminating the cobblestone path through the city streets as a few figures seemed to shift in the shadows, though each one of them froze as something began clicking against the cobblestone coming ever closer to them. The sound that seemed to be in rythem with someone walking, it came from one girl walking down the street. This girl was about five foot eleven and her dress shifted as her slender legs broke through the slit on the dress about every five steps or so. Her eyes closed, almost closed in thought and not seeming to pay attention to her surroundings. While her hair shifted behind her, looking white-blue-orange in the torch light. While the rest of her attire was black, light blue which had an orange tone to it as well, and gold that happened to match the accessories on her forehead and hiding slightly underneath her hair. Though she walked onwards while her gloved arms stayed by her sides, which caused the street to go into whisper of murmurings.

"Look its another one of them!"

"Really? That's like the tenth one today."

"No, eleventh. As you miss the one guy in the cloak earlier today."

Murmurs of all kinds slowly started to echo in the shadows of the alleys and on the sides of the street. A fair amount of eyes watching the newest of Mages that had crossed the cobblestone road in the direction of the Gungir Mage Magic Academy, also known by its imfamous name of the GMMA. While the murmurs didn't seem to unerve the girl as she contiuned forward step by step. Though every step she took more murmurs started to come out from the shadows.

"She's lucky... That she's a Mage."

"I would have liked to be a Mage..."

"I'd trade anything to be a Mage."

In a flash did the girl's eyes shoot open, and her movement came to a halt causing the murmurings and whispers to come to a stop for the time being. Turning on the balls of her feet in the direction of the last murmur and staring fiercly in that direction, then with a flick of her right hand and a single word muttered under her own breath did a small light orb shoot in the direction of the shadow, illuminating it to the world. While the other citizens, except the one in question, seem to run like cochroachs from the light. Leaving only the one who had say those seven words that had caught the girl's attention. The one still in the light was a man, about in his mid thirties from his looks, even though he seemed like he had been beat and bruised with some of the cuts not even healed yet and some bruises looking only hours old.

"Would you really trade anything to be a Mage?" The girl questioned with a dark coldness to her tone. While her eyes stayed sharply on the man, as if trying to make a point and trying to make the man conceed his point. Though under her gaze it only seemed to terrify the man to the point he was putting pressure on the wall behind him. "Well? I am waiting for an anwser."

"Of... Of course! I me- mean, why wouldn't I?" The man had stuttered to get the words to come out of his mouth. Almost if he was so panicked that the words wouldn't come out willingly, or the fact that a Mage was in fact questioning him now. Both situations had their own panic, but with his eyes shaking he was already expecting the worst case scenrio for this one. "A- As I have been... b- beated. I've been r- robbed. I've almost come cl- close to death co- countless times. So what could be w- worst...?"

"Would you trade your own humanity for it? Trade everything that makes you human, everything that keeps you from being nothing more that a beastly anomily, and everything that makes life meaningful. Would you trade all of that for magic?" The girl questioned, her tone unchanging and only seemed to be like daggers to the man, who was pressing himself more against the wall again. She didn't move, and she seemed like she had hardly breathed since the whisper was heard or if she was it was almost indecetible. She waited for a moment, watching the man's every movement as he seemed to be trying to escape from the light, escape from the words he had said, and most of all escape from her. "So, you're answer? And be careful what you say, as one certain anwser will be your last."

The tone of the last few words, seemed to drive the man over the edge in pure panic. Giving off a nervous laugh at first, which slowly changed to screams of terror. Though after a few seconds did he stop, and the look in his eyes seem to change. From wide in panic to firm in madness, but that wasn't all of it. After a matter of seconds that he had stopped screaming did he start laughing, a manical laughter. It started quiet at first though it slowly got louder and louder. Until it was echoing among the alley ways, which had also caused all the other citizens to leave in a brisk manner. It was only after the laughing had reached it's highest volume did the man begin to speak again. "You... You witch... How can you talk about humanity? When you never had a scrap of it in the beginning! It's so depressing... though so much despair inducing as well. A person that wasn't a person to begin with... Maybe I should just end your blast well depressing life then!"

As soon as the last word was spoken did the light orb whip around and impale the man in the stomach area. Spilling out a what should have been crimson liquid onto the cobblestone, though this liquid was black in color. The same color as the one he had gotten the power from. "Well... I believe you won't be doing that, Kijugan..." The girl said with ease as the man slowly feel to his knees in his own tantened blood. Almost not believing what was happening now. Not believing what he had become, becoming something that was no longer human but Kijugan. "This is goodbye, forever." The words slowly escaped the girl's lips as with another flick of her hand did several light converge on the man, and in a flash of white light did the man seem to vanish leaving only the blood that was on the ground behind.

"What... What did you do to him!?" The shout had come from the shadows once again. This time the voice being remarkible femimine in tone. Though even though it couldn't be seen, the sounds of feet shifted against the ground. Along with the subtle growns of other people, as if they were holding the owner of the voice back.

"I destoryed the corpse so the Kijugan couldn't be revived, and in a sense collected his essense." The girl coldly replied as she closed her eyes once again. While her feet slowly began moving once again, walking through the black liquid, walking past where the man was once a man, just walking forward. Not seeming to care about the life that was just extingished there. Leaving the area behind with the sounds of a fight now coming into fruition as she just contiuned onwards. While the remaints of shouted could be heard, mostly those of the same feminie voice.

"She.. killed him! SHE KILLED HIM! SHE KILLED HIM!!"

Those cries of angusish only happened to fall upon deaf ear as the girl contiuned onward down the path. Leaving the cries, shouts, and sobs behind. While it didn't seem to make an impact on the girl's face, or at least anything that would have been visible. After a few more steps did her eyes slowly opened to half as the destination she was looking all this time for was standing proudly in front of her. The buildings spires heading towards the darkened sky, as if the pierce through the blackness and reveal something beyond it. Though the large building didn't only have spires, it was decorated in elaborate runes and blue fire for their torches. On the girl's face a smirk slowly grew on it, for a building that fit the name GMMA. Having come to a stop at the stairway up to the campus itself, which without a second of hesitation did the girl slowly climb those stairs while her boots clicked against the stone, with seemed to be obsidian in the blue light, of the stairs. Her eyes seemed to close once again as she climbed step by step, almsot expecting the travel to be a little more amusing to her or a little more eventful aside from the one Kijugan. Yet, as soon as she reached the top did she open her eyes once a voice was directed at her.

"Well. Finally the last one shows up." The voice had come from a black haired boy, who was about five foot five inchs though he wasn't the smallest in the grouping that was there. He was wearing a red over cloak which was now purple in the lighting, though underneath it was a plain attire of white, gold, and brown. Wnile the boy had been leaning against the staff that seemed to be made of bone, a very large bone in fact, as his free hand raised up to hit black glasses and pushed them up on his nose. "You're late."

"Well, I could have been on time and let a Kijugan lose." The girl coldly replied with only seemed to get a glare back out of the boy that had spoken to her. While the others in the ground seemed to flinch a little. Almost knowing that was going to become explosive in a matter of seconds, then there was going to be a duel on campus grounds. "So you can take your pick. Though whatever you choice I don't really care."

"Do you really want to fight me?" The boy replied coldly with a slight laugh at the end that very sentence. He almost seemed amused by the very fact the girl wasn't just sumiting but was fighting back instead. "Because if you do, then you really are a fool."

"Don't bet I'm weak just because I'm a girl." The girl replied with an air of ease, unerving the boy a little more that before. Though her silver eyes didn't even shake with worry, and looked determined not to sumit to the boy. "Because if you think that I am weak, then it is you who are the fool."

"Please! Let's not fight! Not here! Not now!" The shout had come from one of the others in the ground. Mostly coming from a blue haired girl who was about four foot nine, being the shortes one in the group. Upon her head was a white witch like hat which seemed to make her look about three inches taller that she actually was. Though the hat happened to match the rest of her attire as well. The white cloak, the white lolita dress, even the white flats upon her feet. While clentched between both of her hands was a small wand that was made of blue crystals at the end of it. Though on the verge of her eyes was the beginning of tears. "Please! This isn't a time to be fighting! Besides... We should probably introduce ourselves... Right?"

"She is indeed right." The voice this time had come from a girl with murky green hair, which was blue-green in the light. She was about six foot even and was dressed in an outfit that seemed to mix a mage outfit with a knight's armor. With its tones of dark brown, a murky orange, a midnight purple to contrast the armor's sliver and gold colored metals. Though her staff wasn't just a staff, it seemed to be mixed with a spear made of blue metal with a crimson and gold metal around it perhaps to act like a sheath for the spear tip. "Now, I expect no more fighting between you two. Or else you shall see that this spear tip is not just a decoration. For the introductions, I am Antoinella Lisanna Goodplane. A knight from the lands of west Allrianai. My magic happens to extend over the element of eletricity."

"Yes... Please just no more fighting..." The girl with the long blue hair had stuttered to say, almost if she was ashamed of it. Even though she had taken a place hiding behind the green haired girl, Antoinella, once she had spoken up. Even shaking like a leaf, even though Antoinella had agreed with her. "I... I'm Isabel Lightstrife... a- a- a fortune teller from south Allrianai. My... my magic happens to be over the stars and... and... constillations..."

"You could have said that sooner! You spineless chicken!" This voice had come from the girl with brown hair standing with her arms crossed. She was about five foot six inches and her entire outfit was green in color, or blue-green in the blue fire light. Though her words easily made Isabel flinch and coward behind Antoinella once again. "I'm Grecia Hellstone... It's so not a pleasure to meet you all, spineless toads. Will it is refreshing to meet those of you that actually have spines. My magic, well I can't just tell you all everything! So you'll see it when you see it. And not a second beforehand!"

"This clearly has gotten into the illogical section for this conversation." said one boy with black hair though with the ends of it dyed blue in color. While his attire was a long black trentch coat that didn't show anything underneath it, and his black gloves and boots seemed to hide everything else as well. Yet, the staff in his hand almost seemed to be like some television attenta. "I am Jenner Bleakrider, I come from the north and more technologicly advanced part of Allrianai. My magic is over data. Numbers, codes, logiritums, sin, cosign, tangent. The list goes on and on."

"Ahh, excuse Jenner the robot. Whatever he finds illogical he ignores." said another black haired guy, but his hair was much longer this time around. While his attire was made up of a dark green cloak, black and gold shirt and plants, while a tainted blue sash around is waste. Yet, in his hands wasn't a staff or wand, it was a tomb with a blue-grey cover. "I am Magus Westward, and I also come from the same place Jenner does, north Allrianai. Though unlike him, my magic is over runes. Which means I can write things in runes and make that real. Cut, slash, block, so on and so forth. Now the pen is in fact mighter than the sword."

"Now can we skip the boring stuff..." This time the voice had come from a guy with long sleek black hair. While he was about five foot nine, his attire happened to make his hair stand out more. Because of its gold decorations, its white base color, and the purple scarf that went over one shoulder, around his waste, and still had enought to run loosely down some of the white robe. Even though underneath the robe was brown pants. Yet in his hands was a golden staff with a blue orb on the end of it. "Now, I am Xander Solorain. From the great east Allrianai! My magic is over all things posion. Silent and deadly. Like the darkness of death."

"Don't go comparing darkness to posion. As the two are very different elements." The emotionless voice came from a girl with pink hair. Her all black attire, with dark purple on the straps and as some of the diamonds on her tights that when down and into her black boots. All of it matched up, even with the black witch hat tilted slightly on her head. While being held onto gingerly by her left hand was a staff of light purple and gold, with topping it off was a cresent moon. "I am Michiele Twilightshadow. I come from the area around here. My magic is in fact that of darkness."

"How dreary..." The mumble came from a guy with spiky brown hair. While his attire of a clock over a shirt and pants was made of large amount of shades of brown. Though he seemed to be the only one with something in both hands. A wooden staff that at the end of it seemed to grip tigthly onto a small crystal ball, that was in his right hand. While in his left hand was a brown-purple tomb with a metal corner on the bottom corner of the book itself. "Well, I am Ranulf Tellwell. I come from the west Allrianai. While my magic happens to be Earth based magic."

"I do hope I got the right place..." The whisper of concern came from a red-orange haired guy, which was stained purple because of the blue fire light. His cape what two different shades of brown, one dark one light while gold detailing highlighted it here and there. While underneath it was a red top with the same gold detailing and dark borwn-green pants also with the same detailing. "Oh, I'm Flineus Farplane. I from the area around here as well. While my magic is fire element based."

At last it came back to the black haired boy with glasses once again. With the look on his face, he clearly didn't like introducing himself to the others of the group. His eyes closed and his crossed in front of him, and not letting go of his staff for a single moment. Though he gave a sharp exhale, almost like a sigh, showing his distaste for the indever. "Fine. I guess I can grace you all with my name. I am Aticus Firerune the first. A part of the famous Firerune Mage family, and the most promised among them. I came from the Firerune estate in the south of Allrianai. My magic, unlike my family fire based talent. I have a more unique element. That of the Dark elements. Dark Fire, Black Ice, Dark Earth, and Black Lightning are only a few examples of the Dark elements."

"Fine, fine. We get it. Your the root of all things dark." The blond haired girl, that had yet to introduce herself said. Almost getting Aticus's goat with her comment, though only by how off guard he was for it. She was about five foot eight inches thanks to the heels on her boots. Though her outfit was probably the most revealing of the group as a whole. With its black and white, or monochrome, color scheme and the only made her blond hair and the brown tomb in her hand stick out even more. "I'm Anabel Silverwater. I come from the north of Allrianai. And my element is... Water! It's even in my last name."

"That is all of us but the newest newcomer." Antoinella said with a amount of seriousness to her tone. While her maple brown eyes looked at the last girl, the newest one to the group, the girl with blue-white hair. "So, newcomer, how about you introduce yourself."

"Fine." The girl had said as she ran her black gloved hand through her blue-white hair, which looked only blue in the blue flames' light. Though her silver eyes stayed firm as the same coldness stayed in her tone. "I am Destiny Solobringer. I have traveled around Allrianai for a while now, and my place of origin is unknown even to myself. My magic is rather unique as well. Actually the opposite of Aticus there. It is of the Light Elements. Pure Ice, Pure Earth, White Fire, White Lightning, and White Light are a few examples of them."

"So it's only natural that we would fight each other." Aticus said with a matter of ease, as he slowly shifted his free hand from his crossed arm position to push his glasses back up on his nose. Almost a smirk showing on his face at that point. An amusing smirk at that point as well. "Well, well. Looks like we might have to have that duel now."

"Yes, we will have to." Destiny said with her same coldness, though even a smirk was showing on her lips. Something amusing at last, with that same amusing smirk that Aticus had on his face. "Anytime, Anyplace."

"Please! No fighting here! Pr- pretty please!" Isabel had shouted from behind Antoinella once again. Though instead she actually came out and stood slightly of to the side of the armor clade mage. Her face clashed between enraged and terrified at the same exact sentence.

"Well, well. What a lively group of new mages to the acedemy." The voice, a mascuile voice, had come from the large doors to the acedemy, or mostly from through the doors as the slowly began to open at that point. The hinges seemed to protest for a moment as the doors screeched open, revealing a few figures with hoods covering their faces. Though one of the hooded figures slowly started towards the group and once he was only a few steps away from the group did he remove his hood to show his face to everyone. The man looked like he was about in his late fifties with almsot bright orange hair with blue stripes here and there for a matter of moments was it assumed to be the light from the flames but it wasn't. "Now, I welcome you to Gungir Mage Magic Academy. Here we are to teach you about the the Rules of Magic and the Majin Law. Along with other things. Now you all will be required to dorm up here on campus, because the citzens already have a number of excuses to take a devil's contract. We do not need to give them any more excuses with Mages parading through the streets towards the academy." He briskly said like he was going over rules and other regulations, though he wasn't even there yet. "Now come along. We will show you to your dorm rooms now."

"Wait a mintute here." Alicus said with some rage sneaking into his tone at that point. "We have to live on campus? So does that mean we're prisoners here? Never to leave campus."

"Of course. You must stay on campus at all times, unless the headmaster sends you off on a quest. Though I doubt you newbies will get one this soon." The man said with a laugh then shifting his hand back and forth in doubt. Almost trying to dismiss the thought from the groups minds. "Besides that is the price for having magic. Now follow me." He said once again as he started heading inside the other hood figures came out briskly boxing off the group so they couldn't retreat at that point.

"Blast it!" Alicus was the first to say, as escape from the new found "prison" was not possible at that moment. "They cut us off!"

"That means that we must go forward then." Antoinella said with ease as she slowly headed towards the entrance to the academy.

"Your going to sumit that easy! Boy, you must be spineless after all, you armored weakling." Grecia commented not even caring to watch her tongue at that point at all. "As your just letting them keep us like prisoners."

"It is not like we have much of a choice." Antoinella gently explained, to Grecia who seemed to be blind to the current state of the situation. "As the only choice we seem to have it to sumit or die right here right now."

"Sh- she is right... you know..." Isabel softly spoke up following after Antoinella towards the doors of the academy. "I- If we don't then we mi- might just not make it through the day."

"Also, if you wish to turn this into a blood bath them please go ahead. But what would happen afterwards? The High Mage council will be after you for the slaugther of innocent people. While they will chase after you and after you until the end of time or the end of your life." Michiele said pointing out the fine line at that point. Almost like it was pointing out the most odvious thing in the world. "Would you really want to run forever? You have a choice to live or die, would you really want to die?" She challenged to get silence from the rest of the group. "Now, let us not resist as that will only be dangerious for ourseleves." She said as she slowly followed the other two girls into the academy itself.

Leaving the others in silence before one by one did everyone else, Grecia included, followed inside. Slowly dimishing the group down to two, Destiny and Alicus alone surrounded by the hood figures with still no escape. "Well, I guess we have no choice..." Alicus said with a defeated sigh as he headed inside the Academy doors as well. "Though this place isn't going to be my prison forever."

Soon it only left Destiny alone in the group of hooded figures. Though after a moment or three of complete silence, did Destiny herself slowly started to head towards the building herself as well. Yet as she headed towards the building as the figures seem to rush in behind her like a black wave of hoods. Once she, crowded by the figures in past the large doors did the doors come crashing shut once again. Though some words did hang ever so carefully in the air.

"Is this magic's price? To be prisoners of our lives?"
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Empty Re: Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13]

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Sep 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Okay, that was awesome!! I love the whole plot, the characters, everything is just so beautiful I just- ASASFNWOBG
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13] Empty Re: Never is a Prison, Forever is a Lock, Magic has a Cost - [PG-13]

Mensaje  MortemOynx Miér Sep 17, 2014 4:37 am

Very intriguing indeed! Good mysterious plot. Unique characters. I can't wait to see what happens next. ^^
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Sep 17, 2014 4:38 am

Thank you. Both of you. As I wasn't sure that it was that good of a plot. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  MortemOynx Miér Sep 17, 2014 4:39 am

Oh, don't under sell yourself. Its a great unique original plot. ^^
MortemOynx

MortemOynx

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Sep 17, 2014 4:40 am

You sure? O///O As I came up with it on a whim.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba